#1 Dragonlark

Dragonlark

Technically Minded

• Community Managers
  • 2738 posts
  • Playing:Dragon Saga

Posted 31 May 2017 - 04:13 PM

Hello Dragon Saga Friends!

Arcadia Episode 2 is a big update and we want to make sure any issues are found and fixed as quickly as possible! If you find a bug or experience an issue with our new update, please post about it below with as much detail as possible!

*While we do appreciate all feedback for Dragon Saga, this is not the thread to post feedback regarding class, skill or stat updates. Please know that off topic posts will be removed.

#2 IIHirotII

IIHirotII

I am New.

• New Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 31 May 2017 - 07:57 PM

Good night informed them that there is a bug can not enter the chanel and fox red when ace to enter the last boss does not let in

#3 RainbowRush

RainbowRush

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 88 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 31 May 2017 - 09:05 PM

I logged onto my Steam account and did Arcadia quests up to the 3rd portal. Once I tried to enter the game froze the way it does when you DC. I now can't log onto any of my characters on any channel, on my steam account. Tested both through Steam and normal patcher.

On my non-Steam account there are several maps I can't enter and I dc if I try to go there. So far I've found Sewer expert, Van Cliff -B20 (might be random), Kundura Expert, and can't TP to Red Fox Delta entrance.

Edited by RainbowRush, 31 May 2017 - 09:05 PM.

#4 5583160514000701520

I am New.

• New Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 31 May 2017 - 09:32 PM

Plsss fix the game there's alot of bugs can't teleport, to other maps cant enter some dungeons ,some mail got database error

#5 cenen

cenen

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 52 posts

Posted 31 May 2017 - 09:39 PM

When you try to teleport to Verdurous Forest, the game stops working.

#6 cenen

cenen

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 52 posts

Posted 31 May 2017 - 09:46 PM

I can't enter the Kundara Dungeon Expert Mode, it says "Returned back since map change has failed"

#7 Fliederduft78

Fliederduft78

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1691 posts
  • LocationCurrently on Earth
  • Server:Last one standing

Posted 31 May 2017 - 09:54 PM

My guild mates told me it seems some dungeon maps are going down.

Is anybody here crashed/dced out of a dungeon and after that the dungeon could not be entered anymore?

#8 Nobility

Nobility

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 105 posts
  • LocationThe Fire Nation
  • Server:Kaye

Posted 31 May 2017 - 09:59 PM

My guild mates told me it seems some dungeon maps are going down.

Is anybody here crashed/dced out of a dungeon and after that the dungeon could not be entered anymore?

I crashed at the end of the ryvious dungeon which caused a mini "rollback" for when i logged in again (on a different channel, wont let me enter channel 3 venderous forest). It seems that certain maps have crashed on certain channels tho still work on others. Channel 2 is completely screwed though i believe. 

#9 earthminion

earthminion

I am New.

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 31 May 2017 - 10:00 PM

1. Some characters can't be login into the game. 

2. Element effect is not right. I build the fire element but its effect is dark or nature (color). But the element debuff is correct.

3. Rain of fire (Monk) Card should be on tier 2 card. It is now in tier 3.

4. When you are in the game you can't teleport anywhere.

#10 Fliederduft78

Fliederduft78

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1691 posts
  • LocationCurrently on Earth
  • Server:Last one standing

Posted 31 May 2017 - 10:13 PM

I crashed at the end of the ryvious dungeon which caused a mini "rollback" for when i logged in again (on a different channel, wont let me enter channel 3 venderous forest). It seems that certain maps have crashed on certain channels tho still work on others. Channel 2 is completely screwed though i believe. 

What class are you playing?

When was the exact moment you crashed?

#11 PiyaNono

PiyaNono

I am New.

• New Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 31 May 2017 - 10:13 PM

Hi, I making new character than I noticed when I want to use portal to traitor ridge (from odelia). The screen says fetching new map or something. Than the game just do nothing (it's about 15 minutes now). I still can quit the game normally, and relog or restart the game does not fix the problem (but release the char from getting stuck at that portal). Thank you

#12 Slaiyziclone

Slaiyziclone

I am New.

• Members
  • 4 posts
  • LocationGermany (Dortmund)

Posted 31 May 2017 - 10:14 PM

1. You cant enter Moonlight Shore Village ( if you enter, you complete bugg out and need to relog )

2. You cant enter many Expert dungeons like City hall Sewers, Underground Graveyard Lv. 30, Underground Graveyard Lv. 35 and Verdurous Forest

IDK about the other things and hope some other people will find some more buggs :).

Edited by Slaiyziclone, 31 May 2017 - 10:17 PM.

#13 Popcorn

Popcorn

Woodie-Holic

• Dragon Saga Staff
  • 5556 posts
  • LocationGermany, Europe, Earth, Milky Way, Universe

Posted 31 May 2017 - 10:16 PM

We currently have a huge bug which causes map servers with dungeons to crash.

Since maps are shared between dungeons and field maps the field maps are crashing too when a dungeon is crashing.

The current problem is that I am not able to reproduce the problem on my testing system.

#14 cenen

cenen

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 52 posts

Posted 31 May 2017 - 11:18 PM

The current problem is that I am not able to reproduce the problem on my testing system.

Oh god, good luck Popcorn.

#15 zirothos

zirothos

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 704 posts
  • LocationZirothos entertainment Studio
  • Server:MLG PVE

Posted 01 June 2017 - 12:23 AM

Bug so far in 30 sec of playing.

1. unable to select a character.> Quite the client and relog to be able to select one

2. Dragon valley is not working at all. if you try to teleport there your character is stuck. you need to re-log to be able to move.

3. after 5 login attempt i was only able to enter 2 time the game with a character. EDIT: seem like chanal 4 is not working at all. each time i try to log in , in c4 the game wont let me enter the game.

i dint have time to really check the game bug but so far that what i encounter. gonna do a other check later after i come back from work or after your maintenance.

List of map that are not working so far > Ellora camp / Dragon valley <C3> dint test on c1 and 2 (see error 2 same problem cant move or select a other map can only chat<< i try to enter the PVP map to see if it would unfroze me and it says cant enter while using safety foam)

PS: message for player> When you send bug report be simple>  1: what happen > 2 what is this bug cause > what chanal> what city or zone > if a skill bug name of the skill > what happen after using it. 

be clear and has short has possible. just a quick report so they can fix it quickly and no need to argue on other player bug report. just report what you saw and if it already there no need to say it again.

Edited by zirothos, 01 June 2017 - 12:35 AM.

#16 Popcorn

Popcorn

Woodie-Holic

• Dragon Saga Staff
  • 5556 posts

Posted 01 June 2017 - 02:11 AM

Hello Dragon Saga Friends,

I am very sorry about the latest problems. I didn't sleep actually to find out what's wrong but I wasn't able to find anything on my end. BUT I found out that the code compiler seemed to do crap. I recompiled the servers and they're totally different byte-code wise. So I have the high hope that this is exactly the problem.

I will request a replacement for the current servers and then let's cross fingers that this was the problem. Otherwise I will for sure continue trying to find out what's happening. However, finding out the problem is hard if it can't be reproduced on my test system. I feel like I would have run the dungeons thousand times now without having any crash. That can be good if it actually is/was a compiling problem, but bad if I need to find out what's going on.

I thank everyone for the lot of interest regarding this current update and I will do my best to provide it to you bug free as soon as possible.

#17 Ynitsedx

Ynitsedx

I am New.

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 01 June 2017 - 02:48 AM

My Savage and my Myrmidon can't log into the game, when I press Begin or Enter nothing happens I tried to quit the client and come back but I still can't log into the game

#18 Kaiwindx

Kaiwindx

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 58 posts

Posted 01 June 2017 - 03:22 AM

Unable to receive item and gold from mail, when I click Confirm to get item in attachment, it says  "There has been a Database Error"

Switching channel or restarting the game doesn't help

Edited by Kaiwindx, 01 June 2017 - 03:25 AM.

#19 FeintsSiphon

FeintsSiphon

Amateur Blogger

• Banned
  • 109 posts

Posted 01 June 2017 - 03:28 AM

Finishing monster card quest says obtain hunter capsule but there is not. I was scammed!

Element effect exposes without elemental contribution.

#20 Popcorn

Popcorn

Woodie-Holic

• Dragon Saga Staff
  • 5556 posts

Posted 01 June 2017 - 03:34 AM

Chaos... yes. When I tested everything on the live server it worked perfectly fine (including Monster Card Quests and the whole Questline) *sigh*

#21 nighty007

nighty007

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 145 posts

Posted 01 June 2017 - 05:30 AM

Tried to find out every bug i found so far in Arcadia 2, based on my and other experience.

- 3rd Gate of the Arcadia questline (You cant enter it and game freezes)
- pretty much all expert dungeons dont work
- Channels are kinda buggy, i can join all except 2, but some people can only join 1 channel
- some people cant change chars
- some people cant join the game (login works and picking channel)
- Alot Maps arent working for everybody, i can join pretty much all maps but some friends cant enter PoW and things like this.

Ofc this could be different to everybody and thats only my experience so far and of guildmates.

Btw the 3rd gate was working earlier in the day, idk why but suddenly it doesnt work anymore

Edit: Just asking, is there any maintance planned?

Edited by nighty007, 01 June 2017 - 06:36 AM.

#22 FiliusZect

FiliusZect

I am New.

• New Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 01 June 2017 - 05:36 AM

Help! 

I can't login character on game

when I press Begin or Enter nothing happens

ID FiliusZect

please check for me

#23 Scawely

Scawely

I am New.

• New Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 01 June 2017 - 06:07 AM

Hi !

I can't log myself to the game when i chose my char, all channel doesnt work

ID ; Raptolodon

Hope we can play soon :)

#24 huberthan

huberthan

I am New.

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 01 June 2017 - 07:18 AM

Hi, I can't log myself to the game when i chose any of my char, all channel doesn't work

ID : hieron14

but, it was absolutely great to see this game grow to a better way

Cheers  :)

#25 zeroskyes2

zeroskyes2

I am New.

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 01 June 2017 - 07:22 AM

As far as I know these are the maps that are and aren't working:

Spoiler Continent of Wind:

Spoiler Continent of Chaos:

Note: Moonlight shore village is a bit weird because it sometimes lets you in and out but it can also sometimes lock you out, I don't kNot Workingw why
Note 2: arcadia is working as well but I don't kNot Workingw about any of the other maps or dungeons
Note 3: idk how BBCode works and the table didn't work for me when I tried it so meh I used a workaround, also I haven't tested any of the dungeon maps yet cuz there is a lot of them

if you can't select your character on the character selection screen then it's probably because you logged out of your character before the patch in one of the Not working maps so you'll have to wait till it's fixed or play on a different character temporarily, best bet is to log out from PoW that area is a safe haven.

what I think could be causing this is issue is exactly what popcorn said:

Hello Dragon Saga Friends,

I am very sorry about the latest problems. I didn't sleep actually to find out what's wrong but I wasn't able to find anything on my end. BUT I found out that the code compiler seemed to do crap. I recompiled the servers and they're totally different byte-code wise. So I have the high hope that this is exactly the problem.

I will request a replacement for the current servers and then let's cross fingers that this was the problem. Otherwise I will for sure continue trying to find out what's happening. However, finding out the problem is hard if it can't be reproduced on my test system. I feel like I would have run the dungeons thousand times Not Workingw without having any crash. That can be good if it actually is/was a compiling problem, but bad if I need to find out what's going on.

I thank everyone for the lot of interest regarding this current update and I will do my best to provide it to you bug free as soon as possible.

mainly because this feels like it's a serverside issue

Edited by zeroskyes2, 01 June 2017 - 07:23 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users