Bug Reports Arcadia Episode 2 - Page 2 - Bug Reporting - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Bug Reports Arcadia Episode 2

• Please log in to reply
72 replies to this topic

#26 IIHirotII

IIHirotII

I am New.

• New Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 01 June 2017 - 08:17 AM

When I fix the errors I can not enter any chanel

#27 RainbowRush

RainbowRush

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 88 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 01 June 2017 - 09:29 AM

My Steam account works once again. Great work, Popcorn.

#28 zeroskyes2

zeroskyes2

I am New.

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 01 June 2017 - 09:36 AM

ye just figured I'd say it as well, apparently the issue is fixed so good job DSTeam you did us proud once more TT^TT I am once more able to access all my chars and go into all maps, not sure about everyone else but it's working fine for me

Edited by zeroskyes2, 01 June 2017 - 09:37 AM.

#29 Apocryphos

Apocryphos

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 615 posts
  • LocationSan Diego
  • Playing:Dragon Saga
  • Server:Vyvern

Posted 01 June 2017 - 09:54 AM

Roar of Victory Buffs that were touched appear as question marks.

#30 nighty007

nighty007

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 145 posts

Posted 01 June 2017 - 10:12 AM

Pretty much everything working for me now and finally i can do the Arcadia Quests (Couldnt do it because 3rd gate was bugged)

Good Job all for this fast fix !

#31 Popcorn

Popcorn

Woodie-Holic

• Dragon Saga Staff
  • 5556 posts
  • LocationGermany, Europe, Earth, Milky Way, Universe

Posted 01 June 2017 - 10:38 AM

Please do not set your expectations too high. I am not sure if we finally found the solution. We are still observing and investigating.

Thank you for all your reports.

#32 VinylDorayaki

VinylDorayaki

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 659 posts
  • LocationVirtual Reality
  • Server:Disboard

Posted 01 June 2017 - 03:38 PM

I found dis

BJxjCOk.png

#33 RainbowRush

RainbowRush

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 88 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 01 June 2017 - 04:50 PM

I've done every quest and every expert dungeon except Drakos. I found 2 issues.

In one of Elluman's f2 maps some monsters are trapped behind an invisible wall near the portal. Neither you nor the mobs can cross this wall, but the mobs do get close enough to get killed by many abilities.

In Specter's Tower Expert Mode mobs don't always die when the boss is killed. Because of this, killing all mobs should not be a requirement to enter Paris.

There are also many places where you can fall off the map if you try, but this does not need to be fixed.

#34 Apocryphos

Apocryphos

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 615 posts
  • LocationSan Diego
  • Server:Vyvern

Posted 01 June 2017 - 04:58 PM

Just wanted to confirm that the new Blue/Red Paris wings have less defense than the original ones? So they're sidegrades instead upgrades at best is that intentional?

Edited by Apocryphos, 01 June 2017 - 06:19 PM.

#35 earthminion

earthminion

I am New.

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 01 June 2017 - 11:17 PM

(Best) Dark soul Bow

- Its usable class is Wizard.

#36 nighty007

nighty007

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 145 posts

Posted 02 June 2017 - 05:03 AM

Thats actually the place RainbowRush was talking about, there is a big invisible wall and you cant make it there, you have to wait like 20 seconds before you can attack the monsters. It's just a little bug and make not that much different but whatever

I know not the best pic but hope its enough to see which map it is

https://picload.org/...w/unbenannt.png

Edited by nighty007, 02 June 2017 - 05:05 AM.

#37 Fliederduft78

Fliederduft78

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1691 posts
  • LocationCurrently on Earth
  • Server:Last one standing

Posted 03 June 2017 - 01:30 AM

It seems since the last patch Drakos and Van Cliff entry scrolls are not working correctly. My B22 scroll brought me to B11 instead of B22 and my level 40 Drakos Scroll rought me to level 1 instead of level 40.

#38 zirothos

zirothos

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 704 posts
  • LocationZirothos entertainment Studio
  • Server:MLG PVE

Posted 03 June 2017 - 05:50 AM

i finish some expert mode Bone and drakos and this is what i think is wrong so far.

the first thing is the 5 lv range to enter the zone.  the game says 81-85 for 5 lv and not 80-85.

2nd thing, we should be able to drop scroll like any other mode up to floor 40 on drakos and 20 on bone climbing all this drakos floor take just to much time. i would be ok for a first run but since they are not dropping any scroll doing 26 to 50 each time take for ever. or start at 35 for expert would be better if you dont want to add the scroll expert system

for all other expert zone it just fine since we don't have floor to climb^^

Edited by zirothos, 03 June 2017 - 05:54 AM.

#39 Fliederduft78

Fliederduft78

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1691 posts

Posted 03 June 2017 - 06:44 AM

the first thing is the 5 lv range to enter the zone.  the game says 81-85 for 5 lv and not 80-85.

I doubt that this is a bug. You simply count wrong.

You see, 5 levels. It are actually 5 levels.

You have to count in the lowest and the highest level a party member of the group has.

Maybe it is a wording issue, it should be called "range" and not "difference".

Edited by Fliederduft78, 03 June 2017 - 06:45 AM.

#40 zirothos

zirothos

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 704 posts

Posted 03 June 2017 - 07:03 AM

it not even base on party leader. a lv 83 leader need to have a 81-85 if a 85 is in party

#41 BearBeer

BearBeer

I am New.

• New Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 03 June 2017 - 07:16 AM

When you use scroll to enter VC or Drakos, you go to the lowest floor (Drakos -> 1 FL | Van Cliff -> -11 (if you use 11 and higher)

#42 Mizzsad

Mizzsad

I am New.

• New Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 03 June 2017 - 06:44 PM

Hi Admin!

My Character in game name : WarlockGrr ( Sorcerer )

Today i enchant my weapon to +14 and i wear it... Then I don't know how is go and the "System chat" said "Destroyed the item..."

My item is "Heirloom Lighting Oak Spear" +14 and is "Specical" Opt is "Agi +28" and "Int+28" :)

is gone in 4:31 AM in (UTC+07:00) Bangkok, Hanoi, Jakarta

please check for me :)

And i used scroll to 40th floor Drakos tower is go 1st floor Tower :)

Thanks you for reading my Report :D

#43 fransniko

fransniko

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 57 posts

Posted 03 June 2017 - 09:27 PM

Reporting a problem during the boss on Snowy Mountain Mission. The boss isn't killed at all (it keeps complete on 2% HP and it's rare to get the chaos scroll ._. which i need it atm)

#44 Popcorn

Popcorn

Woodie-Holic

• Dragon Saga Staff
  • 5556 posts

Posted 03 June 2017 - 11:41 PM

Hi Admin!

My Character in game name : WarlockGrr ( Sorcerer )

Today i enchant my weapon to +14 and i wear it... Then I don't know how is go and the "System chat" said "Destroyed the item..."

My item is "Heirloom Lighting Oak Spear" +14 and is "Specical" Opt is "Agi +28" and "Int+28" :)

is gone in 4:31 AM in (UTC+07:00) Bangkok, Hanoi, Jakarta

please check for me :)

And i used scroll to 40th floor Drakos tower is go 1st floor Tower :)

Thanks you for reading my Report :D

We can't help with destroyed items here on the forums. You need to submit a ticket to the GM team using the support page you can find at http://support.warpportal.com.
About the Drakos Scrolls please have a look here: https://forums.warpp...rrently-bugged/

Reporting a problem during the boss on Snowy Mountain Mission. The boss isn't killed at all (it keeps complete on 2% HP and it's rare to get the chaos scroll ._. which i need it atm)

This is not a real bug but this monster has a skill called "Self Destruction". I wasn't aware what kind of skill this is because I translated the original korean comment with an online translator and I never really trust those translations so I though "okay, let's add this skill maybe it's good". When I tested I had not a single problem with this skill but I have to admit that my time for testing was rather limited so I may not have noticed this problem because I set the chaos scroll on "always drop" and I didn't expect that a skill could suppress this. I will remove that skill asap and replace it by another horrible one :D

#45 Popcorn

Popcorn

Woodie-Holic

• Dragon Saga Staff
  • 5556 posts

Posted 03 June 2017 - 11:43 PM

it not even base on party leader. a lv 83 leader need to have a 81-85 if a 85 is in party

I will change the wording "difference" to "range". The party members have to be in a 5 level range. This has nothing really to do with the party leader. 

If your party consists of a player Lv. 80 and a player Lv. 77 you can either take with you:

one with lv. 76, but then you can't take someone with you higher than lv. 80, because the level range from 76 to 80 is 5 levels (76,77,78,79,80). If you take one with you with Lv. 81 instead you can't take the Lv. 76 with you because of the 5 level range (77,78,79,80,81).

The level range is always calculated by the highest level of any party member in your party not by the party leader.

#46 zirothos

zirothos

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 704 posts

Posted 04 June 2017 - 11:52 AM

i was wondering about Tier 3 card and the 8 coin needed to get one. since you get 2 coin per day that mean you need 4 day to get 1 card ''tier 3 and you need 32 card to make a lv 10 card.

4 (days*32 card) = 128 days to get a tier 3 card to lv 10. and i think that i bit long.

The tier 3  coin cost should be maybe rework

if 6 coin is needed that would change  it to 3*32 = 92 days for 1 lv 10 card.

i know lv 60+ can drop tier 3 coin with 10 quest done but. befor the NPC was added we could get random cards from the wanted poster. and some card was harder to get base on lucky board and all.

maybe put the wanted board back and make the NPC can exchange card for coin base on they tier lv so we can get coin.

what i mean is not make the monster drop the card we want but make it for each wanted monster quest drop a chest of random card that we could exchange for coin (like 1 coin per card so we if we get lucky we drop the card we want and if not we get 1 random card that would be exchange for 1 coin).  with this system the 8 coin per card can stay like that.

that just a idea to make the card system less annoying for tier 3 cards.

#47 Fliederduft78

Fliederduft78

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1691 posts

Posted 05 June 2017 - 01:15 AM

i was wondering about Tier 3 card and the 8 coin needed to get one. since you get 2 coin per day that mean you need 4 day to get 1 card ''tier 3 and you need 32 card to make a lv 10 card.

4 (days*32 card) = 128 days to get a tier 3 card to lv 10. and i think that i bit long.

The tier 3  coin cost should be maybe rework

if 6 coin is needed that would change  it to 3*32 = 92 days for 1 lv 10 card.

i know lv 60+ can drop tier 3 coin with 10 quest done but. befor the NPC was added we could get random cards from the wanted poster. and some card was harder to get base on lucky board and all.

maybe put the wanted board back and make the NPC can exchange card for coin base on they tier lv so we can get coin.

what i mean is not make the monster drop the card we want but make it for each wanted monster quest drop a chest of random card that we could exchange for coin (like 1 coin per card so we if we get lucky we drop the card we want and if not we get 1 random card that would be exchange for 1 coin).  with this system the 8 coin per card can stay like that.

that just a idea to make the card system less annoying for tier 3 cards.

Do the dailies with more chars of yours and trade the farmed cards between them, problem solved. :)

The new dailies are pretty easy to do and if you do it right you can achieve a lot with this new system.

Edited by Fliederduft78, 05 June 2017 - 01:17 AM.

#48 zirothos

zirothos

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 704 posts

Posted 05 June 2017 - 07:07 AM

Do the dailies with more chars of yours and trade the farmed cards between them, problem solved. :)

The new dailies are pretty easy to do and if you do it right you can achieve a lot with this new system.

When you only have time to play on the weekends the problem is worst. It takes about 20-30 min to farm the 10 quest so no multiplied by the number of characters = 2 yes i dont have more then 2 character who can get tier 3 coin so no the problem is even worse for me, but i was only talking about normal player who playing few hours a day. Not every one have 2-4 lv 60+ character able to drop them. And lv 60-75 quest are even longer to do. The best range of lv for daily is 78-85.

#49 fransniko

fransniko

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 57 posts

Posted 05 June 2017 - 05:37 PM

a few issues found from the pop up of the monster quest reward (5th and 10th). It says Master Hunter Capsule ***** instead of M Coin (Tier 3) but the reward is still M Coin (Tier 3)

#50 FeintsSiphon

FeintsSiphon

Amateur Blogger

• Banned
  • 109 posts

Posted 06 June 2017 - 01:27 AM

One thing I don't understand why wanted board has been unnecessarily deactivated instead of keeping it as it was.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users