Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 108 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 30 August 2017 - 10:45 PM

Hahahahahahahhahahaa
More QQ pls!
QlueQlood?
hahahahahahhahahahahahaahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahhaahhahahahahahahahahahahaaahh

#78 uneciel1

uneciel1

I am New.

• New Members
  • 5 posts
  • Locationprontera ch 3
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online 2

Posted 31 August 2017 - 12:55 AM

Omg omg omg haha rip RO2

#79 paopaopee1

paopaopee1

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 108 posts

Posted 31 August 2017 - 12:54 PM

Hahhaahahahhahahahahhahahaahahahaaahahaha!!!
Get more member pls hahaha!!

#80 Sigilyph

Sigilyph

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 31 posts

Posted 01 September 2017 - 04:32 AM

Hahaha, are we getting a little bit hopeless? 

True definition of Sigilyph : Sigilyph is a spherical Pokémon, possessing two cyan eyes with a third on a black appendage on top of its head. Sigilyph has a pair of wings and a tail that are yellow with blue and red stripes on each of the "feathers", two black-colored three-toed "feet", and two small spikes at its base. Sigilyph will use its psychic powers to attack anyone who invades its territory

Edited by Sigilyph, 01 September 2017 - 04:34 AM.

#81 5318130516144610857

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 824 posts

Posted 01 September 2017 - 05:34 AM

Hahaha, are we getting a little bit hopeless? 

True definition of Sigilyph : Sigilyph is a spherical Pokémon, possessing two cyan eyes with a third on a black appendage on top of its head. Sigilyph has a pair of wings and a tail that are yellow with blue and red stripes on each of the "feathers", two black-colored three-toed "feet", and two small spikes at its base. Sigilyph will use its psychic powers to attack anyone who invades its territory

blablablablabla blablablablabla...

Regards

#82 Sigilyph

Sigilyph

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 31 posts

Posted 01 September 2017 - 06:12 AM

blablablablabla blablablablabla...

Regards

This has been a great adventure for me a forum warrior once again and I enjoyed it quite alot. Homewer, as much as I enjoy this, the people Im dealing with are not capable of properly arguing, failing to give any visual evidence to support their claims and insult me without any major concern whenever I post a screenshot here. 

As much as I dont care, I actually feel sad for all the effort I put for A guild and in the end they're calling me a backstabber and a couple more insults. 

I hoped this would be a fair discussion where we just properly talk about the problems of woe, but it returned into trade of insults real quick. I am sorry to say that your capability of discussing is nearly same as your capabilities of woeing, no big suprise for everyone has been playing the game.

This is my goodbye, I wish goodluck to remaining woe community to have fun with these low capability players spreading toxicity over forums for absolutely no legit reasons.

Saved the best one for the last =)

#83 adamch

adamch

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 73 posts

Posted 01 September 2017 - 06:26 AM

Sure, motivation, member's priorities, effort in to reach out the objective, never give up... All it's true and I share that thoughts as well... However, they can't be applied to the game right now. All you said it's true in a called perfect competition scenario, in which there are many competitors, all of them have similar features and none of them has any influence in the competition results.
Currently the game doesn't have many PvP guilds, the few of them don't have similar features, and we all know that there is a big guild that can make influence in results.
(And just to avoid "stop blame others" or "so it's not my fault" comments, I'm not blaming anyone here, I'm just trying to make a point about the post above).

See y'all o//

Since the implementation of various changes and amendment done my WP the last few months, I think most of the PvP/WoE players are almost on the same page. We are all subject to the same parameter set by the server itself. With daily PvP sessions done throughout the years, Its not difficult to tell player's builds based on the dmg they deal and receive as well. Characters development is basically an open book for a long time now when you have sufficient experience. Some players even have different sets of equipment to give their characters an edge based on different situations. Im not sure what you mean when u mentioned few of them not having similar features. 

#84 5318130516144610857

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 824 posts

Posted 01 September 2017 - 07:07 AM

When you are outnumbered and failing, use GM powers to make a whole raid on the other side disconnect. No problemo! Terrific how your guild sends keyboard warriors to the forums to turn a rant topic about cheaters and cheating into a "we are better than you get gud m8" discussion. Your mindset is wrong and everything that is claimed will be push over by lies even if  proofs of suspicious behaviour are shown. Can't beat that! Congrats well done.

#85 Sigilyph

Sigilyph

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 31 posts

Posted 01 September 2017 - 07:35 AM

When you are outnumbered and failing, use GM powers to make a whole raid on the other side disconnect. No problemo!

Congratulations, you achieved a whole new level of stupidity . The reason why I am cutting my argument is because you simply come up with bullcrap like this and expect people to believe it. 

Seriously grow up dude. 

#86 5318130516144610857

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 824 posts

Posted 01 September 2017 - 08:28 AM

Congratulations, you achieved a whole new level of stupidity . The reason why I am cutting my argument is because you simply come up with bullcrap like this and expect people to believe it. 

Seriously grow up dude. 

Blablabla bla

Regards

#87 coffeelover

coffeelover

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 31 posts

Posted 01 September 2017 - 02:23 PM

Since the implementation of various changes and amendment done my WP the last few months, I think most of the PvP/WoE players are almost on the same page. We are all subject to the same parameter set by the server itself. With daily PvP sessions done throughout the years, Its not difficult to tell player's builds based on the dmg they deal and receive as well. Characters development is basically an open book for a long time now when you have sufficient experience. Some players even have different sets of equipment to give their characters an edge based on different situations. Im not sure what you mean when u mentioned few of them not having similar features.

Ya, that's true and I completely agree with you. That's why I agreed before that one of very best moves in short-term is improve char's build, because nowadays everybody has access and, like you said, is able to make powerful chars with similar features.
In previous post it was more related with the guild as a whole, not with players individually. More precisely I meant its size based on active WoE players and how it might interfere in WoE currently, which makes (with that others points together) that suggestion of replied post not applicable.

#88 adamch

adamch

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 73 posts

Posted 06 September 2017 - 08:51 PM

I applaud and have respect to those who are still fighting valiantly and immerse themselves in the game despite being abandoned by their leaders who some still lurking in the back trying to take advantage of the very people they used previously. It is necessary to address that those from the past were given enough opportunities to prove themselves.

A new generation of players and leaders should take the helm now to provide new and fresh perspectives in the PvP community. There is no value in following the old ways advocated by the people who left their members behind. It was and still a lost cause that will not yield results. Doing the same thing over and over again expecting different results is insanity. 

Turn over a new leaf and start fresh with a more positive attitude leaving behind all the negativity you were exposed to by the previous administration. There are ample players who would still want to compete in PvP arenas not wanting to waste their effort all these years. All they need is a guild that can provide them with good, fun and enjoyable environment where they can display their full potentials. 

#89 5318130516144610857

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 824 posts

Posted 07 September 2017 - 05:36 AM

So you do not accept a guild might just want to be owner of MF castle and some forts? Do you really have to cheat and trashtalk them because of that ?

#90 5318130516144610857

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 824 posts

Posted 07 September 2017 - 05:38 AM

Your guild's attitude in-game brings nothing of positive, on the contrary. Spare us with that kind of bull-_- talk!

#91 paopaopee1

paopaopee1

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 108 posts

Posted 10 September 2017 - 01:39 PM

Hahahahahahahahhahaahahaha

#92 coffeelover

coffeelover

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 31 posts

Posted 11 November 2017 - 06:54 PM

Just wondering and willing to back to ro2... how's WoE and PvP in general?

Thanks

#93 flukeSG2

flukeSG2

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1119 posts
  • LocationIllinois
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online 2
  • Server:Odin

Posted 13 November 2017 - 10:33 PM

Nifflehiem when?

#94 5318130516144610857