RIP Cylinder Prices - Page 7 - Ragnarok Online Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

RIP Cylinder Prices

• Please log in to reply
179 replies to this topic

#151 yamasakai90

yamasakai90

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3030 posts
  • LocationUnder the Ground
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 16 July 2017 - 07:21 PM

A dramatic change of policy or trend, there is always winner and loser.  dont use stock as example, stock shared is limited. Spilt has to do with original share, OCP8 isnt.

I dont want to start fiat $ vs gold , silver topic.  I already brought near 100EDA from market, "i am trader, I will adopt"

Just make cylinder 4000 KP on KP shop like vana hat, that will solve problem once for all. 

Thanks, please adopt. Looking from the trends (First syringe and now cylinder and EDA), surprise that no one QQ over Evil Dragon Armor Price, from 400m-500m down to 80m - 90m. Thats around the same 80% off like cylinder.

Now we all know that QQ-ing will not stop them from re-releasing it if the sales are well. Not with Syringe, not with Cylinder. As long as ppl continue to spend KP on the items, losing one whale while gaining a lot of new buyers helps with their profit.

You want to really QQ and make an effect? Make ppl stop buying kp!  :heh:  If the effect is large enough to affect their profit, then they will listen. Otherwise, as you mention, just adopt.

#152 PoySanity

PoySanity

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1211 posts
  • LocationEinbech

Posted 16 July 2017 - 07:59 PM

Thanks, please adopt. Looking from the trends (First syringe and now cylinder and EDA), surprise that no one QQ over Evil Dragon Armor Price, from 400m-500m down to 80m - 90m. Thats around the same 80% off like cylinder.

Now we all know that QQ-ing will not stop them from re-releasing it if the sales are well. Not with Syringe, not with Cylinder. As long as ppl continue to spend KP on the items, losing one whale while gaining a lot of new buyers helps with their profit.

You want to really QQ and make an effect? Make ppl stop buying kp! :heh: If the effect is large enough to affect their profit, then they will listen. Otherwise, as you mention, just adopt.

Yes "Adopt". They only rant about this cylinder because the item is too op and they all get a profit by selling it at billions but then price drop hurts. They cant accept it especially those hoarders. Lol

#153 mattxor

mattxor

Awarded #1 Troll

• Banned
  • 635 posts
  • LocationUSA
  • Server:No Server

Posted 17 July 2017 - 09:45 AM

Yes "Adopt". They only rant about this cylinder because the item is too op and they all get a profit by selling it at billions but then price drop hurts. They cant accept it especially those hoarders. Lol

To me this does not make any sense at all because if you drop the price the hoarders have the billions to buy them all up. Your statement contradicts itself.

My advice is to keep all OP gear that is exclusive at a high price. If you sell it low, you are helping drain that item from the market and into the hoarders hands. Most of these players have been botting for years and they have more funds than you can imagine waiting for a moment like this.

From what I understand and I could be wrong, the items contained in the boxes never will be able to make it to the Kafra shop for a direct purchase.

#154 Demeris

Demeris

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2213 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 17 July 2017 - 11:13 AM

To me this does not make any sense at all because if you drop the price the hoarders have the billions to buy them all up. Your statement contradicts itself.

My advice is to keep all OP gear that is exclusive at a high price. If you sell it low, you are helping drain that item from the market and into the hoarders hands. Most of these players have been botting for years and they have more funds than you can imagine waiting for a moment like this.

From what I understand and I could be wrong, the items contained in the boxes never will be able to make it to the Kafra shop for a direct purchase.

Exactly, hoarders will buy it all cheap and resell it once the price is right. High prices keeps hoarders away from taking all of the desired items from the market

#155 vividort

vividort

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1236 posts
  • Server:Hiatus x Hiatus

Posted 17 July 2017 - 11:39 AM

errrrrm and then plebs wont get their hands on them right? since the cheap we`re talking about is like 600m which atm arent even available on vending anymore ¬¬' Well i guess ill have to spend this month trying to buy one at a reasonable price with the feeling that it wont end my way since i cant get to sell my stuff because no one cares anymore and only wants to buy cylinders. Ok im done with my rage, sorry for that.

#156 PoySanity

PoySanity

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1211 posts
  • LocationEinbech

Posted 17 July 2017 - 01:23 PM

Idk why i say hoarders when i meant to say is op sellers. Lol. My fault (Giving comments while its 4am is bad)

#157 mattxor

mattxor

Awarded #1 Troll

• Banned
  • 635 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 17 July 2017 - 04:35 PM

LOL It's all good. Nothing against you, I am just trying to do my best to be as cut and dry on these forums as possible.

I know there will be a time where I don't makes sense at all and I hope someone would explain why I am wrong instead of just finding a reason to throw insults.

Edited by mattxor, 17 July 2017 - 04:43 PM.

#158 PettyCash

PettyCash

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 97 posts
  • Server:Renewal - Chaos

Posted 17 July 2017 - 04:42 PM

Btw peeps, good news, cylinder price is stabilised at 800m~900m. Lets celebrate? Yes? No?

#159 matizsahsa

matizsahsa

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 57 posts

Posted 17 July 2017 - 04:46 PM

ouH tHe priCe is staBilizing BetTer buy them MoB sCarF's NAOW!"11

#160 Diskence

Diskence

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1311 posts

Posted 17 July 2017 - 04:54 PM

Pretty much tells you don't bother spending on OCP ranked S gears. Just wait till it comes back out in 2-3 month in another box so you can get it for 1/4 the price. I have personally decided to stop buying OCP boxes.

#161 mattxor

mattxor

Awarded #1 Troll

• Banned
  • 635 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 17 July 2017 - 05:01 PM

From my experience, It is better to just sell KP than open OCP's. I hope others have better luck than me. ;) 

#162 yamasakai90

yamasakai90

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3030 posts
  • LocationUnder the Ground

Posted 17 July 2017 - 05:29 PM

800-900m is still an acceptable price. But its still +40% more. Someone cleared the market and then vend 900m before I went to bed yesterday.

Anyway, its a fight between those with a large reserves and wants to buy cheap cylinders vs people who kept opening boxes. 'Demand' vs Supply. When cylinder is 'too' expensive for the current market, people will just open OCP to get it. At a rate of 1/10* right now. It seems cheaper to open it.

*I honestly believe its 1/20 but 6k wpe is still 1.2b? 

#163 zilahmonsan

zilahmonsan

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 420 posts
  • Server:Thor

Posted 17 July 2017 - 05:36 PM

definitely cheaper to open a box.

I have no sympathy to the hoarders and resellers QQ because they are losing money. Players are suffering because of your OP price.

Karma is just a bitch.

Thor's rate:

300M = 1k WPE

box is around 90m

as long as you don't get the trash (elu, hunting, bb), you earn a profit.

Edited by zilahmonsan, 17 July 2017 - 05:38 PM.

#164 mikkotinamide

mikkotinamide

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1391 posts

Posted 17 July 2017 - 05:37 PM

definitely cheaper to open a box.

I have no sympathy to the hoarders and resellers QQ because they are losing money. Players are suffering because of your OP price.

Karma is just a bitch.

I thought you wanted cylinder prices to stay high?

I kinda dodge a bullet there. I was able to buy one for 600m the day before they went up to 900m

Edited by mikkotinamide, 17 July 2017 - 05:38 PM.

#165 zilahmonsan

zilahmonsan

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 420 posts
  • Server:Thor

Posted 17 July 2017 - 05:39 PM

I thought you wanted cylinder prices to stay high?

I kinda dodge a bullet there. I was able to buy one for 600m the day before they went up to 900m

I know how to adapt to market changes I don't really care about the market prices.  :D

Sold mine for 1b+ before the OCP8  :heh:

Edited by zilahmonsan, 17 July 2017 - 05:41 PM.

#166 PervySageMarty

PervySageMarty

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3959 posts
  • LocationUnderground like a wild potato

Posted 18 July 2017 - 12:19 AM

Many od us do not really care too much about underpricing the market in all honesty, but i am just a perverted greedy arsehole myself and love my zenny.

#167 PoySanity

PoySanity

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1211 posts
  • LocationEinbech

Posted 18 July 2017 - 12:41 AM

Many od us do not really care too much about underpricing the market in all honesty, but i am just a perverted greedy arsehole myself and love my zenny.

Greedy sellers do care.

#168 XanneAgain

XanneAgain

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 188 posts

Posted 18 July 2017 - 09:31 AM

So you guys are saying that someone's buying "cheap" cylinder for 500-600m? What are they gonna do with 100ish cylinder they hoarded? Even if they sell it at the "normal" price after OCP 8 is gone, the price difference from what they spent and what they gain won't cut it. People already have their own cylinders by then. They will get stuck with so much supply of cylinder and close to no demand. Not to mention the posibility or a firesale and boxter. I think that's kinda counter intuitive and childish.

#169 mattxor

mattxor

Awarded #1 Troll

• Banned
  • 635 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 18 July 2017 - 09:42 AM

No, they were buying them for 300. When the time is right, they will sell them over a bill.

Edited by mattxor, 18 July 2017 - 09:44 AM.

#170 XanneAgain

XanneAgain

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 188 posts

Posted 18 July 2017 - 10:04 AM

Yeah that's what I was saying. I'm talking about hardcore hoarders here, those who have too much zeny and automatically buy CHB at 500-600m vending like what i understand reading this thread

#171 mattxor

mattxor

Awarded #1 Troll

• Banned
  • 635 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 18 July 2017 - 10:07 AM

I am happy with 600m+ per because at 300m they would get double the amount that they were planning on buying.

#172 BlackMeow

BlackMeow

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2929 posts
  • LocationTree
  • Server:Both

Posted 19 July 2017 - 06:10 AM

Lol

#173 MikeWolf

MikeWolf

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 382 posts

Posted 19 July 2017 - 07:53 AM

I don't think some people in this thread don't understand what the consequences are that if you keep pissing the people that put up money(Cash,Moolah,Dollars) like this, like pervysage stated you are going to create a culture of non-trust between customer and company because they screwing up the way an SSS item is being released. It's like buying a Rolls Royce $200k but then few months later Rolls Royce decides to sell the same item at a fraction of the price, how do you want the customer to feel? 

#174 ShinobiEX3

ShinobiEX3

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 6862 posts
  • LocationForest

Posted 19 July 2017 - 07:57 AM

None of this wouldn't be a problem if they never placed gears with effects on them in the OCP to begin with. If they just gave costumes and consumables and let the items generate from monster spawns, the game would have been alot more steady. Of course that means more man power in fighting bots then again nothing is easy if u want to succeed. Apparently gravity is succeeding in ro players money so who needs hardworking or man power to fight bots eh?

#175 MikeWolf

MikeWolf

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 382 posts

Posted 19 July 2017 - 08:10 AM

I agree with you on that on so many levels.

None of this wouldn't be a problem if they never placed gears with effects on them in the OCP to begin with. If they just gave costumes and consumables and let the items generate from monster spawns, the game would have been alot more steady. Of course that means more man power in fighting bots then again nothing is easy if u want to succeed. Apparently gravity is succeeding in ro players money so who needs hardworking or man power to fight bots eh?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users