STAT Reset 3 months cooldown? - Page 5 - Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

STAT Reset 3 months cooldown?

• Please log in to reply
122 replies to this topic

#101 roflcopter123456

roflcopter123456

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 347 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:None.

Posted 10 August 2017 - 09:36 PM

Just dont put stats reset in and we all can quit!

Wait nevermind, they will put in. I dont mind accepting your donations. PM me! Thanks :>

Wait nvm. You dont know that. We dont mind if you make us think whatever you want to is a fact and will be implemented. they are smart and will wait. maybe they implement one day when trans class is released or sth else when you can get reset easily by lvlup to 99 anyways. but these days....it wont come.

#102 Xellie

Xellie

Valkyrie

• RO Fungineering
  • 18610 posts
  • Twitter:@nekoxellie
  • LocationValhalla
  • Server:Europe ban!

Posted 10 August 2017 - 09:37 PM

And lets be honest a lot of supposedly hard to level builds, or even classes are just being leeched anyway. 

#103 LastPlaceLarey

LastPlaceLarey

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 79 posts

Posted 10 August 2017 - 09:42 PM

Because I want more people to be competitive.

People are still learning how stats work on this server, mistakes will be made. RO is punishing enough without minor build mistakes or people who followed misinformation needing to reroll. 

I could be selfish and say look if I can level a low str high vit/agi char purely for woe, so can everyone else. But not everyone else understands that it doesn't make that much of a difference, thus they've used older-classic style builds instead of suitable renewal ones. 

Nothing about your build seems hard to level to me.  Your build sounds like it would make an excellent puller for ct ho second to only knights.  You have agi so your attack speed is good allowing you to solo.  

Now pure forger blacksmiths, pure potter alchemists, dex/vite sages, they are the hard ones to level.

Edited by LastPlaceLarey, 10 August 2017 - 09:45 PM.

#104 roflcopter123456

roflcopter123456

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 347 posts

Posted 10 August 2017 - 09:42 PM

Because I want more people to be competitive.

People are still learning how stats work on this server, mistakes will be made. RO is punishing enough without minor build mistakes or people who followed misinformation needing to reroll. 

I could be selfish and say look if I can level a low str high vit/agi char purely for woe, so can everyone else. But not everyone else understands that it doesn't make that much of a difference, thus they've used older-classic style builds instead of suitable renewal ones. 

lol this is so stupid. people who dont know mechanics also suck no matter which build they have. people who know how this works, will have a better build, will outgear them and know better about skill so will beat them in any way. you cant manipulate this by givin them stat reset. they need to buy tons of it earler or later. you cant change the progress of learning in ro. better they make mroe experiences with their chars, reroll and lvlup again. trying different mechanics and so on. if they fail without statreset you have to think about your builds, improve your equip and try hard. you just want to make it easier, easier to stay a noob. so your argument doesnt fit. i still believe its some selfish reason, maybe your guildies suck and you want them to tell how to make perfect builds or whatever.

its so much time till trans. everyboy can make a couple of 99er. you also get a 2nd chance for every chance, when you can rebirth...

Edited by roflcopter123456, 10 August 2017 - 09:45 PM.

#105 ChakriGuard

ChakriGuard

Azzylike

• Members
  • 10855 posts
  • Server:Renew Chaos

Posted 10 August 2017 - 09:44 PM

Wait nvm. You dont know that. We dont mind if you make us think whatever you want to is a fact and will be implemented. they are smart and will wait. maybe they implement one day when trans class is released or sth else when you can get reset easily by lvlup to 99 anyways. but these days....it wont come.

Oh so you know they will eventually implement it? Good boi. You're good to go now.

#106 Xellie

Xellie

Valkyrie

• RO Fungineering
  • 18610 posts
  • LocationValhalla

Posted 10 August 2017 - 09:45 PM

why reroll when the best exp is like 15m/hour leeching off a knight? Like it has NOTHING to do with leveling your argument makes zero sense.

#107 roflcopter123456

roflcopter123456

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 347 posts

Posted 10 August 2017 - 09:46 PM

why reroll when the best exp is like 15m/hour leeching off a knight? Like it has NOTHING to do with leveling your argument makes zero sense.

good argument. next step. remove woe supplys :)

#108 Xellie

Xellie

Valkyrie

• RO Fungineering
  • 18610 posts
  • LocationValhalla

Posted 10 August 2017 - 09:47 PM

good argument. next step. remove woe supplys :)

That's something I could get behind. 

#109 ChakriGuard

ChakriGuard

Azzylike

• Members
  • 10855 posts
  • Server:Renew Chaos

Posted 10 August 2017 - 09:47 PM

^ LOL I'm starting to like this guy

#110 LastPlaceLarey

LastPlaceLarey

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 79 posts

Posted 10 August 2017 - 09:52 PM

Yes, yes, lets remove an item that hardcore players exploited for over a month to power level to 99.  I said it earlier in this thread and i'll repeat it.  I'm fine with that if they wipe the server and everybody has to start over.  I can't stand the "well that was a mistake, we have removed it, but everyone who exploited it already is left alone" bull-_-.

Edited by LastPlaceLarey, 10 August 2017 - 09:55 PM.

#111 Allori

Allori

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 470 posts
  • LocationPlains of Arunafeltz
  • Server:Poring

Posted 11 August 2017 - 03:18 AM

You guys just love to complain. Do you want a hard game? Play it without VIP, BBgum and BM, with a 0 AGI 0 VIT build and without WoE potions. But why in the hell the game of everyone else must be as hard as you think RO should be? Why the game must be wiped, just coz you didn't want to spend your zeny on Silvervines or your RLM? 

Edited by Allori, 11 August 2017 - 03:29 AM.

#112 RealGarion

RealGarion

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 896 posts
  • LocationGermany
  • Server:Odin

Posted 11 August 2017 - 03:45 AM

You guys just love to complain. Do you want a hard game? Play it without VIP, BBgum and BM, with a 0 AGI 0 VIT build and without WoE potions. But why in the hell the game of everyone else must be as hard as you think RO should be? Why the game must be wiped, just coz you didn't want to spend your zeny on Silvervines or your RLM? 

Thats the most complaining post, about complaining i seen in a long time.

Whatever  who cares. 

╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Just implement stat reset rigth now,  no need to wait.

Edited by RealGarion, 11 August 2017 - 03:46 AM.

#113 Kailash

Kailash

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 222 posts

Posted 11 August 2017 - 04:03 AM

But why in the hell the game of everyone else must be as hard as you think RO should be?

I could ask why the game of everyone else must be as easy as you think it should be.

Personally I'm completely against stat resets, I'm currently making my third hunter, if we had resets I needn't have continued playing after my first one. However, it is WP, and they probably will implement it, I just hope they do it after 3rd classes so the majority won't care. Or they could implement the 20 point reset on a 2-3 month cooldown like it used to be rather than a complete stat reset. This helps in correcting mistakes people have made in their build rather than resetting completely from one build to another.

#114 Allori

Allori

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 470 posts

Posted 11 August 2017 - 06:01 AM

I could ask why the game of everyone else must be as easy as you think it should be.

You could say that if i were advocating for @go, @autoloot and @autotrade, for example, but i am for things that Gravity already did, officialy ^^

Edited by Allori, 11 August 2017 - 01:41 PM.

#115 Xellie

Xellie

Valkyrie

• RO Fungineering
  • 18610 posts
  • LocationValhalla

Posted 11 August 2017 - 10:15 AM

cooldowns how do they work

#116 DexRain

DexRain

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 300 posts
  • LocationProbably stuck at work lurking the forums
  • Server:Chaos Renewal + Classic

Posted 11 August 2017 - 01:17 PM

It seems the flavor of the month is salt this time around, or maybe that's just the default flavor for any online community?

I just can't comprehend the whole, "I chose to do the things the hard way so everyone else should weather they want to or not." mindset that so many people on RO have.

I see it way more on the Re:Start sub forums but it's still noticeable on Renewal

#117 senpa1

senpa1

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 825 posts

Posted 11 August 2017 - 01:43 PM

It seems the flavor of the month is salt this time around, or maybe that's just the default flavor for any online community?

I just can't comprehend the whole, "I chose to do the things the hard way so everyone else should weather they want to or not." mindset that so many people on RO have.

I see it way more on the Re:Start sub forums but it's still noticeable on Renewal

you have it backwards

no one chose to do anything the hard way, there is no option

it's people asking for an easier way that's not currently in the game

also -  debating for or against something doesn't make someone salty, it just means they have an opinion 

Edited by senpa1, 11 August 2017 - 01:44 PM.

#118 RealGarion

RealGarion

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 896 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 11 August 2017 - 07:23 PM

you have it backwards

also -  debating for or against something doesn't make someone salty, it just means they have an opinion 

^this

#119 Panteperu

Panteperu

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 584 posts
  • Server:Ragnarok Transcendence

Posted 11 August 2017 - 10:29 PM

you have it backwards

It includes the kind of request to make the game easier for some people but change the core game rules of the server for everyone else.

To me the ones being selfish are them.

#120 Allori

Allori

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 470 posts

Posted 12 August 2017 - 04:40 AM

http://db.irowiki.or...item-info/6320/

#121 Kailash

Kailash

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 222 posts

Posted 12 August 2017 - 04:46 AM

Full stat resets were not implemented till much later, I'm pretty sure no server has launched with an option for full stat resets.

#122 Allori

Allori

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 470 posts

Posted 12 August 2017 - 04:49 AM

Full stat resets were not implemented till much later, I'm pretty sure no server has launched with an option for full stat resets.

Yes, personally i wouldn't reset right now, but i feel like people are overreacting about that

#123 Abhi

Abhi

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 91 posts
  • LocationI will never tell.

Posted 12 August 2017 - 05:34 AM

When I started playing iRO Valk back in 2009, I made a lot of mistakes, which led me to make a lot of characters, deleting them, remaking them, learning, growing and having fun, took me 3 months to reach second class on my first character.

Instead of a stat reset, I would rather have the Turnin Quests [hodes, gators, lolis] to make it slightly easier to level, if levelling is driving you nuts.

As for those who made a 99 luk wizard, delete it, remake it, getting to 60 doesn't take more than a few hours, I am not even sure why you would go 99 luk on a wizard.

A stat reset would make the game boring and as far as I know, the stats are renewal based and renewal has been around for quite a while now, the only problem we have is not having enough stats to match up with some monsters/mvp's.
Bacsojin needs like 500+hit lel.

A suggestion from someone: Have the stat resetter with a level check, like reset stats if you are 75 or below because after 70 comes the hard part of levelling and you are well into your second class by then.

Edited by Abhi, 12 August 2017 - 05:45 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users