Many Killstealers in popular levelling maps - Technical Support - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Many Killstealers in popular levelling maps

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
4 replies to this topic

#1 keikawahara

keikawahara

I am New.

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 10 August 2017 - 06:04 PM

I have seen an increase in killstealers in popular levelling maps either by badly programmed bots and/or morally depraved individuals in payon fields 7,8, mostly 9, rarely but still notable 10.

#2 DFreak423

DFreak423

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 295 posts

Posted 10 August 2017 - 07:25 PM

Bot's rarely actually KS, it a combination of jerks, and players that are few up with the bot hoards and no longer care if they are ksing or not.

#3 BiteRAWR

BiteRAWR

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 79 posts
  • LocationMalaysia
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Thor || Odin

Posted 10 August 2017 - 07:59 PM

Bot's rarely actually KS, it a combination of jerks, and players that are few up with the bot hoards and no longer care if they are ksing or not.

true.. too many bots make player frustrated since they cant get good hunting time...

#4 keikawahara

keikawahara

I am New.

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 10 August 2017 - 08:52 PM

I'm just raising this issue for everyone to see because it can start a bad president for current and future player of this game while it persists. Just concerned as all.

#5 VModCinnamon

VModCinnamon

Tranquility

• VMod Retired
  • 16663 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 11 August 2017 - 05:19 AM

Use this thread to report bot farms.

For kill stealing behavior use the support system, the staff prefers a sort of proof so a replay of the act using in-game record feature would be appreciated.

How to send a support ticket guide:

forums.warpportal.com/index.php?/topic/75111-guide-how-to-send-in-a-ticket-to-the-support-system/

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users