(Please don't talk if you're only gonna say WoE is dead anyway)
Aaaaanyway, what is agit lords?
Basically it's an all out battle between different guilds which lasts for months with the best of the best being crowned the Agit Lord
In our case the Agit Lords (someone correct me if I'm wrong) for each server will battle it out for the spot of the Ragnarok World Championship which iRO seems to not participate anyway so a Grand Prize seems more suitable
The mechanics of the whole thing is explained here
But for formalities sake I'll write it down here anyway
First thing's first,
From the table it shows that it is divided into two Phases
Here is the general mehanics:
- All MVP cards and All GODLY items are activated for the Phase 1 and disabled for Phase 2
- One Honour Lord and two guilds for Siege Lord in every phase, Phase 1 and Phase 2, are required to submit 7 representatives for their guild.
- If a guild gets Honour Points, all Siege Points for the siege are forfeited.
- Owndership of agits will reset before every phase.
- Guild and guild master can only win once fo thhe whole duration of the tournament
- The Agit Lord winner will battle the Wild Card winner for the server championship
***Tournament Tree for Agit Lord vs Agit Lord (Server vs Server)
Of course everything can be changed to fit the current population of both servers
Honour Lord: ONE point will be awarded for every agit defended. Each agit retained on the next WoE date will get a ONE negative point. All siege points earned on the same WoE date will be void.
Siege Lord: ONE point will be awarded fo each agit successfully defended. Each agit retained on the next WoE date will get a TWO negative point.
"Scores are viewd on some site provided by pRO so it's up to you guys to make it"
Agit Lord Tie Rule:
- A guild that has higher points than tied guilds, automatically qualifies for a slot.
- If there is a tie and more than 1 guild holds the highest Honor Points the higher sige points earn win and vice versa for the tied highest Siege Points
- If still a tie, the guild masters will dice and highest number wins, a game master will facilitate the tie and break up.
For every phase, a set of Honour Lord agits are named
Phase 1 Honour Lord:
- Scheit (Woe 2)
- Heemin (Woe 2)
- Neuschwanstein (Woe 1)
- Hong-Roo (Woe 1)
Phase 2 Honour Lord:
- Mardol (Woe 2)
- Andlerangh (Woe 2)
- Bergel (Woe 1)
- Kriemhild (Woe 1)
A poll is made as for the server's population to vote for their own/favorite guild to decide the participants.
The GM's of the guild who wants to participate the wildcards voting are required to submit some forms to register.
This may be the tricky part since this will decide wether the populace will take the event seriously.
If you go to the site the rewards can be seen there,
For example, in the case of the server champion (Agit Lord)
- 7 pcs Wings of Victory
- 7 pcs Garm(Hatii) Card
- 7 pcs Deviling Card
- 7 pcs Ghostring Card
and for the overall server vs server AL champion tournament
- 2 Godly Items of choice
- 1 set of Godly Ingredient
- +12 Valkyrie Set (note that I took this example from Philippine RWC2012 so this is pretty much obselete by now)
For a much better explanation just visit the link
On my personal opinion, this type of event is what kept pRO active for a very long time so I doubt it won't be the same (or atleast similar effects) here on iRO
ps. I really hope the CM's/GM's look into this
Edited by lorenz1375, 15 August 2017 - 01:51 AM.