IRO RESTART Maintenance
August 18th 16:00 PDT (4pm)
- VIP Compensation: Has gone out to affected accounts
- EXP Drops Event will continue until 10:30am Monday.
- Updating Zones - One cluster of zone servers that share the same hardware is lagging pretty bad. We will be making some changes to attempt to address these problems
- Anti Bot Feature - We will be as a test, putting in the anti bot feature
- Users MUST get the latest client patch in order to play. If you do not have the latest patch after the maintenance the game WILL reject your login attempt
- We expect that it will eventually be bypassed somehow and are still pushing the studio for More.
- There is a small chance that something will go horribly wrong in the live environment if that is the case then we will release reversion patches and switch the servers back.
Path to 2-2 Classes
- Before we can start releasing 2-2 Classes we need to get WoE going. Currently the process is as follows:
- WoE Test pt 2 (Announcement Soon)
- Fix issues with WoE
- WoE Launch
- Launch Sage
- Launch Monk
- Currently it is looking like we will be launching Sage and Monk together in Mid to Late September to get the update schedule back on track.
- Summer Fishing Festival Continues until August 31!
- If you haven't started the Fishing Festival yet, speak to Westley on the Alberta Docks to begin. There are a variety of rewards that are still available!
- Costume Box II: Gothic Egg
- Costume Box I is staying for now, so new players just joining us can continue to buy.
- Costume Box III: Helmets Galore
- Race to Second Job Event continues until August 23rd.
- Any character that reaches second job during this event will get a unique reward.
- Reward distribution continues! Speak to the Silvervine NPC in Prontera to claim your reward of a Costume King Poring Hat.
Server Status: OPEN To make sure you have the right build drag the black bar at the bottom of the login screen down. The serial number should match this:
To make sure you have the right build drag the black bar at the bottom of the login screen down. The serial number should match this: