[kRO Devnote] War of Emperium Revitalization - Page 5 - kRO/jRO Translation Station - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

[kRO Devnote] War of Emperium Revitalization

103 replies to this topic

#101 Hissis

Hissis

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3901 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 14 September 2017 - 07:30 AM

I guess this thread can be moved to the proper subforum now.

And I'm going to assume nothing came out of the meeting last week, and woe is just going to be forever dead.

It's a pvm game.

#102 lorenz1375

lorenz1375

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3554 posts
  • Server:Fate/Grand Order NA

Posted 14 September 2017 - 05:55 PM

Please don't tell me you're from Regius but who cares! Regius is awesome!

I mean Regius has the guts to messed up with two mega alliances in thor :heh:

-----------
on the serious side: I'm happy to see new guild competing with larger guilds, especially last august 21,2017 when the regius helps Resurgence and the megalliance to break the 1B curse of 3 months.Pretty amazing job of distracting 1B and Lambada, and now competing with 1B and Lambada, they have some guts which is awesome.goodluck Reg.

Am not from Regius btw, I just jump from one guild to another since well it's more interesting than staying on one while I wait for AL to finally try to once more invite my mates back at least when they are there win or lose, still a win-win with all the lols and stuff

#103 KamiKali

KamiKali

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 5143 posts

Posted 15 September 2017 - 05:34 AM

Friendly reminder they recently fixed the sword icon to show only on enemies during woe. It only took all these years since woe started till it died.

WOW  time to come back

#104 lorenz1375

lorenz1375

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3554 posts
  • Server:Fate/Grand Order NA

Posted 15 September 2017 - 05:48 AM

All this time I actually thought it was intended so you will look stupid if you gfist your mate or ally in a do or die clash and embarass yourself forcing you to rage quit delete the game never come back

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users