I've tried to compile a list of things out of what I've seen being pointed out as the primary concerns, both immediate and long term. Attempted to rate them in order of importance. Suggestions are welcome, I'll add them in:
1. Short/Long term plan to implement a server without WOE pots, like the other revo-classic servers are realizing and implementing now. (or at least balance pricing a bit closer to actual white/blue pots)
2. Re-balance classes to make everything besides knight actually worth playing (point 1 will help with this tremendously, it will also make 2-2 classes much more purposeful. Eg. Reduce monk GFist cooldown to 5 seconds instead of 10, make alchemist pot brewing, the class' USP, actually relevant again etc.)
3. Address the "too many castles too few people" problem that was yet again evident this woe, which is making the meta furthermore about just taking empty castles in the final 3mins.
4. Fix major game-breaking bugs, eg. what happened last week about treasure chests.
5. Fix slightly less game-breaking bugs, eg. crimson weapons.
6. Re-balance the spawn rate of guild dungeons so that it graphs upwards with more people on the map (it's currently static).
7. Actually inform people before putting in features like the minimum-10-step recall distance around emps.
8. Ban bots on woe maps, and ban bots in general to make woe a more even contest so that fair players can come up.
473. Bother lending an ear to those few players with absurdly entitled attitudes, who have a problem with the most fairly balanced thing about WOE on iRO Odin right now: the time.
PS. I had to watch my cat take a very slow crap on Saturday morning, we couldn't make it. This is insane, everyone knows that cats are the real players on this server, you need to change WOE time. I don't know to what, but I'll check with Cheshire and get back to you.
Edited by MyVictories, 10 September 2017 - 05:55 PM.