Warlock MVP Show - Details Added - Page 3 - Mage Class - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Warlock MVP Show - Details Added

• Please log in to reply
86 replies to this topic

#51 Bohem

Bohem

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1939 posts
  • LocationMage Class Forum..?
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 20 September 2017 - 07:23 AM

LOL vitata card.. haven't heard that name since renewal.... damn... 

does it heal decent amount though?

#52 LordYggdrasill

LordYggdrasill

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2830 posts
  • LocationWelgaia

Posted 20 September 2017 - 07:27 AM

For me it heals around 1000 HP with either Vicious Mind Rod or La'Cryma Sticks. It should do even better if you have Sunflower Boy.

#53 Bohem

Bohem

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1939 posts

Posted 20 September 2017 - 07:47 AM

lol 1000 HP =( 

i am hoping that drain life lv 2 would be sufficient

#54 Ashuckel

Ashuckel

'-' intensifies

• Members
  • 18996 posts
  • LocationJohto, Hoenn, Unova, Kalos, Alola

Posted 20 September 2017 - 07:55 AM

Do a gear switch for some of the cheap heal gears, like WPH(or pop yellow candies), rudolf, skelly cat, Arquien's, etc and ROdex yourself nearly unlimited amounts of healing items and you are very well set.

#55 LordYggdrasill

LordYggdrasill

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2830 posts
  • LocationWelgaia

Posted 20 September 2017 - 07:56 AM

lol 1000 HP =( 

i am hoping that drain life lv 2 would be sufficient

Well Heal is more spammable and can be used even when you are not fighting mobs.

#56 Kusanagisama

Kusanagisama

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4243 posts

Posted 20 September 2017 - 08:37 AM

Drain Life addiction is nearly impossible to overcome. If I had enough money to buy "nearly unlimited amounts of healing items" I might as well, but it's far from being my case. :P

#57 Gabrielr04

Gabrielr04

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 656 posts

Posted 20 September 2017 - 09:30 AM

Drain Life addiction is nearly impossible to overcome. If I had enough money to buy "nearly unlimited amounts of healing items" I might as well, but it's far from being my case. :P

Same here, before i started to use Drain Life i was a TV oriented Warlock, after talking to some peeps here (Kusa, Fuyu and Kubi) i decided to give it a try to Drain Life and can't say i regret this since i became addicted to it as well Imao, being able to heal almost 100% HP with one skill it's just too attractive. In my case i wish we had some more skill points or if Hell Inferno's - Crimson Rock could be changed at least, since with regular builds of Intensification/Drain Life 5, you can get at least TV lvl 2, if HI and CR case were reversed you could get TV at 5 without giving up on many skills. Still, game was designed like this so we'll just have to suck it up :v

Edited by Gabrielr04, 20 September 2017 - 09:31 AM.

#58 LordYggdrasill

LordYggdrasill

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2830 posts
  • LocationWelgaia

Posted 20 September 2017 - 09:35 AM

Same here, before i started to use Drain Life i was a TV oriented Warlock, after talking to some peeps here (Kusa, Fuyu and Kubi) i decided to give it a try to Drain Life and can't say i regret this since i became addicted to it as well Imao, being able to heal almost 100% HP with one skill it's just too attractive. In my case i wish we had some more skill points or if Hell Inferno's - Crimson Rock could be changed at least, since with regular builds of Intensification/Drain Life 5, you can get at least TV lvl 2, if HI and CR case were reversed you could get TV at 5 without giving up on many skills. Still, game was designed like this so we'll just have to suck it up :v

Speaking of Drain Life, I wonder though, what was the maximum damage you dealt using Drain Life lv.5? I am thinking about resetting my warlock, move skill points from Jack Frost(currently lv.5) to Drain Life(currently lv.1). If Drain Life can make it close to 40k, it will be a viable option to take down Shadow/Holy mobs. 

Also speaking of Sunflower Boy, anyone have an estimate of how much it is worth right now? True KK Card shines with SFB, I have a feeling its price will rise in future.

Edited by LordYggdrasill, 20 September 2017 - 09:43 AM.

#59 Gabrielr04

Gabrielr04

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 656 posts

Posted 20 September 2017 - 10:01 AM

At most i've done like 40-50k i think, so it's pretty much full heal in those cases, i think i've might been able to do higher but can't remember clearly atm

#60 LordYggdrasill

LordYggdrasill

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2830 posts
  • LocationWelgaia

Posted 20 September 2017 - 10:15 AM

At most i've done like 40-50k i think, so it's pretty much full heal in those cases, i think i've might been able to do higher but can't remember clearly atm

I see, its very impressive. It means Corrupted Abysmal Knights and Bloody Knights will fall in about 5 hits.

:)

#61 Bohem

Bohem

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1939 posts

Posted 20 September 2017 - 10:34 AM

at the current situation, It looks like if i decide to take Tetra, I can only give 2 skill points to drain life. (max the CR).

So what i am hoping is, after coming patches, we get enough MATK stacked for Lv 2 Drain life to heal 50%~80% our current HP..

#62 Kusanagisama

Kusanagisama

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4243 posts

Posted 20 September 2017 - 10:35 AM

Speaking of Drain Life, I wonder though, what was the maximum damage you dealt using Drain Life lv.5? I am thinking about resetting my warlock, move skill points from Jack Frost(currently lv.5) to Drain Life(currently lv.1). If Drain Life can make it close to 40k, it will be a viable option to take down Shadow/Holy mobs.

This. v

Also speaking of Sunflower Boy, anyone have an estimate of how much it is worth right now? True KK Card shines with SFB, I have a feeling its price will rise in future.

I have no idea, but I'd guess something around 3 to 4 B.

#63 Sewasan

Sewasan

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1195 posts

Posted 20 September 2017 - 05:21 PM

Tetra is bad. Like... REALLY bad. But it's good for those MVPs that you either kill this way or doesn't kill. It also makes MVPing in general easier, but in most cases it's not useful, and consumes too much points to get. If you go Tetra and Intensification, you drop Drain Life to 2. If you want Tetra, Comet and Intensification, you drop Drain Life to 1 and Crimson Rock to 2, iirc. It takes too long to prepare and the damage leaves to much to desire for the hassle, but at least it's not completely useless.

Finally!!!!!!!!!

HEY! what about me!! XD everyone goes tetra before :V even when tetra sucks xD

#64 Sewasan

Sewasan

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1195 posts

Posted 20 September 2017 - 05:22 PM

FS AB R>WL for ET duo

i want to be part of this lol :V

#65 Kusanagisama

Kusanagisama

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4243 posts

Posted 20 September 2017 - 06:24 PM

i want to be part of this lol :V

This will be great!

#66 Gabrielr04

Gabrielr04

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 656 posts

Posted 20 September 2017 - 06:31 PM

Finally!!!!!!!!!

HEY! what about me!! XD everyone goes tetra before :V even when tetra sucks xD

True! Sorry i had forgotten of you since i hadn't seen you since a while ago :c.
But yes you were one of those who helped me a lot in all my doubts

#67 Bohem

Bohem

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1939 posts

Posted 20 September 2017 - 06:32 PM

just coming back from resetting my skills to pick up tetra.. Lv 2 life drain isn';t too bad since i only use it for non- emergency situations..it does hela decent amount !

but i have one problem; I DO NOT HAVE ENOUGH SKILL BAR TO PUT ALL MY SPELLS !

I dununo if i am the only one who need extra skill bar, but i am really really tight on those skill bars..

do yopu guys put all those 'summon PROPERTY ball' skills on skill bars?

#68 Sewasan

Sewasan

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1195 posts

Posted 20 September 2017 - 06:40 PM

This will be great!

Lets make it happen hahahaha

True! Sorry i had forgotten of you since i hadn't seen you since a while ago :c.
But yes you were one of those who helped me a lot in all my doubts

Yeah ive been on a hiatus hahaha, but im doing stuff here and there

just coming back from resetting my skills to pick up tetra.. Lv 2 life drain isn';t too bad since i only use it for non- emergency situations..it does hela decent amount !

but i have one problem; I DO NOT HAVE ENOUGH SKILL BAR TO PUT ALL MY SPELLS !

I dununo if i am the only one who need extra skill bar, but i am really really tight on those skill bars..

do yopu guys put all those 'summon PROPERTY ball' skills on skill bars?

i think, considering you will know what are you going to face, just put the needed one, and ditch the others, so lets say if you face a something like ifrit, you only will need the blue balls, so just hotkey that one, and use the same hotkey for all the other spheres, that will require a lil bit more of preparation before hand, but will save you 3 more hotkeys.

#69 Bohem

Bohem

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1939 posts

Posted 20 September 2017 - 07:47 PM

that is true.. so many ballz.... so little skill bar spcaes..

I HAVE NEVER DEALT SUCH NUMBER OF BALLZ IN MY LIFE !  :rice:

Edited by Bohem, 20 September 2017 - 07:51 PM.

#70 PervySageMarty

PervySageMarty

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3958 posts
  • LocationUnderground like a wild potato

Posted 20 September 2017 - 10:46 PM

sounds like a threesome.

#71 Bohem

Bohem

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1939 posts

Posted 21 September 2017 - 03:40 AM

sounds like a threesome.

/omg 

#72 Bohem

Bohem

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1939 posts

Posted 21 September 2017 - 03:53 AM

btw, if i decided to go with BOTH tetra AND comet, i lose drain life AND only get lv 2 crimson -_- rock.. 

so that's not really worth?

#73 Ashuckel

Ashuckel

'-' intensifies

• Members
  • 18996 posts
  • LocationJohto, Hoenn, Unova, Kalos, Alola

Posted 21 September 2017 - 04:00 AM

well, you lose your best mob killing spell doing it.

#74 Sewasan

Sewasan

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1195 posts

Posted 21 September 2017 - 05:49 AM

sounds like a threesome.

Hahahaha totally lol

btw, if i decided to go with BOTH tetra AND comet, i lose drain life AND only get lv 2 crimson -_- rock.. 

so that's not really worth?

Not a good idea, comet looks cool and all but is really situational, if you really want to kill valk so bad tho. As I said before comet and tetra are really situational, I ditch both long ago and never really felt I miss them on pvm, even in woe comet is garbage, a tip there, don't go to places where there are lvl4 bosses lol, all the rest you can froze them and kill them, crimson rock is far more spamable, usable and you can enhance farther the dmg than comet

#75 Kusanagisama

Kusanagisama

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4243 posts

Posted 21 September 2017 - 05:57 AM

Hahahaha totally lol

Don't feed the Marty, else he'll end up eating you... iykwim

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users