LordYggdrasill

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2830 posts
  • LocationWelgaia
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 04 October 2017 - 04:28 PM

I remember Kubiyuu showed a video on killing Celine Kimi with only 78% MDEF piercing, which was doable but a lot slower than otherwise. The point is not whether or not you can kill at all, but whether you can kill efficiently. If it takes 50% or more time to defeat an MVP with a warlock compared to a physical char, then it surely isn't what I would do with my warlock on a daily basis.

Edited by LordYggdrasill, 04 October 2017 - 04:29 PM.

#28 Kusanagisama

Kusanagisama

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4243 posts

Posted 04 October 2017 - 04:46 PM

No, the point is that Kiel Card is great for Soul Expansion, period.

The other point is that he takes too long to kill her. I just checked my old replay with Pororoca (the first one that I did), and I was dealing ~130K with intensification and ~40K without it, and it took me around 4 minutes and a half to kill her, without Kiel Card. :heh: He said that it took him 11 minutes, so I thought there was no Pororoca in bRO! XD This is strange.

#29 TothWL

TothWL

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 82 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 04 October 2017 - 04:56 PM

There is P. Shoes, but there isn't any great damage equipment available. There's no nightmare cards to bypass mdef, no Elvira cards, no Lichterns, no mob scarf, no Flattery...

The best you can get with matk  is roughly 1k matk at the very best if you want to achieve 100% mdef piercing, which is a must against Celine,

#30 Kusanagisama

Kusanagisama

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4243 posts

Posted 04 October 2017 - 05:16 PM

Ouch! No Elviras, no Lichterns, no Nightmare really SUCKs. It's interesting, though, how you got Nightmare TF before NP/NCT cards. XD

#31 LordYggdrasill

LordYggdrasill

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2830 posts
  • LocationWelgaia

Posted 04 October 2017 - 05:47 PM

Ouch! No Elviras, no Lichterns, no Nightmare really SUCKs. It's interesting, though, how you got Nightmare TF before NP/NCT cards. XD

In theory if you are patient enough and treat the experience as a part of challenge, its possible to solo most MVPs given enough time, pots and tokens. But if you do the instance repeatedly or even daily, the question is whether it is worth the time and effort.

#32 TothWL

TothWL

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 82 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 04 October 2017 - 07:08 PM

The monsters are already in game since god knows when, the cards are missing though. bRO is really bad when it comes to magic class overall. This year we got some upgrades but nowhere near Sura/RK/Bio levels of opness.

All I wanted is Elviras and mob scarf, I would change Kiel from top to mid, or maybe even go with two of them given the right number of ASPD for spam.

And I do basically everything with Warlock, but as Yggdrasil said, it becomes a question of efficiency OR love. If you love the class you would play it, but if you want to be the top dog you want a RK or Bio/Sura, in this order.

I have 4 warlocks in the same account so... love I guess /heh

Or crazy. Or both =p

But I always come here and look for news and vids and get amused by how good the class will get in the future, given we will have a future there. Updates seems to come sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo slow. You guys already getting bio 4 and we are still stuck in OGH meta.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users