Open, "The Bible of Chakrism" | Chakri's Current Build: Most Up-2-Date 2018 #DarlingInTheBanding - Page 5 - Swordsman Class - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
* * * * * 1 votes

Open, "The Bible of Chakrism" | Chakri's Current Build: Most Up-2-Date 2018 #DarlingInTheBanding

• Please log in to reply
164 replies to this topic

#101 awesomegeek

awesomegeek

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1629 posts

Posted 07 March 2018 - 05:40 AM

Is this build still Viable now? I am working on building him up and was wondering if it is. I like Pvm so is this best for Pvm or Pvp mostly? Also with the lvl increase what would, if any change in this build?

my RG has low base INT and LUK, but with Inspiration, +20LUK and +20INT food, and Job60 stats bonus, I get 50% dodge rate. if you are Exceed Break build, then you could reach 70% dodge rate assuming you'd have 120LUK and decent amount of INT.

In this vid, 2 of her magical attacks, my lucky day proced, giving me +200LUK. During those 5 seconds, i had 92% magic dodge.
Lucky day procs a lot because during Inspiration, you both attack and recieve damage.

#102 Natenaw

Natenaw

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 85 posts

Posted 07 March 2018 - 08:07 AM

my RG has low base INT and LUK, but with Inspiration, +20LUK and +20INT food, and Job60 stats bonus, I get 50% dodge rate. if you are Exceed Break build, then you could reach 70% dodge rate assuming you'd have 120LUK and decent amount of INT.

In this vid, 2 of her magical attacks, my lucky day proced, giving me +200LUK. During those 5 seconds, i had 92% magic dodge.
Lucky day procs a lot because during Inspiration, you both attack and recieve damage.

You mind sending me your build, stats/skills? Please you can just message me it so we are not clogging his thread lol. Does your build work well with VP and Cannon?

#103 ChakriGuard

ChakriGuard

Azzylike

• Members
  • 10855 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Renew Chaos

Posted 07 March 2018 - 03:26 PM

prestige works well. gonna try with Faceworm Queen next.

Very nice video! xD

About Faceworm, when she turns red-dish color. I assume she is on Fire element. Anyway, her EQ hits so hard. I'm not sure what I do wrong to make her angry lol

#104 Ashuckel

Ashuckel

'-' intensifies

• Members
  • 18996 posts
  • LocationJohto, Hoenn, Unova, Kalos, Alola
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 07 March 2018 - 04:47 PM

walking to the borders of the arena. When she is in fire form, her atk is increased, she gains access to power up, and her Earthquake becomes lv10(strongest EQ in the game btw). Just leave the screen and wait for her to change form, and not risk a death

#105 ChakriGuard

ChakriGuard

Azzylike

• Members
  • 10855 posts

Posted 07 March 2018 - 06:55 PM

walking to the borders of the arena. When she is in fire form, her atk is increased, she gains access to power up, and her Earthquake becomes lv10(strongest EQ in the game btw). Just leave the screen and wait for her to change form, and not risk a death

That's why, thanks. Its the strongest EQ. I'm trying to figure it out how to aviod that because she keeps killing me with that. I wanna make a no dead video  :heh:  :heh:  :heh:

#106 blackCROSSCY

blackCROSSCY

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1864 posts
  • LocationSG
  • Server:Valkyrie

Posted 07 March 2018 - 07:32 PM

just walk away lol.

btw, besides turning red when led to the corner, she also rages when you do too much dmg in a short time.

happens to me all the time when i crush strike, turisus happen or the first binding trap on rebel dealing 4-5m dmg

Edited by blackCROSSCY, 07 March 2018 - 07:33 PM.

#107 Ashuckel

Ashuckel

'-' intensifies

• Members
  • 18996 posts
  • LocationJohto, Hoenn, Unova, Kalos, Alola
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 07 March 2018 - 08:21 PM

its not guaranteed that she enrages with the damage thing btw

#108 Natenaw

Natenaw

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 85 posts

Posted 08 March 2018 - 03:51 PM

@chakri what build are you running in the ET solo video it is different then the EB one you have as the OG post.

#109 awesomegeek

awesomegeek

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1629 posts

Posted 08 March 2018 - 04:07 PM

@chakri what build are you running in the ET solo video it is different then the EB one you have as the OG post.

​It's his STR 120, high AGI (maybe108 for Imperial Feather+RG necklace), VP, CS & OB type.

​Mine's the same but I have Prestige lvl5 and Earth Drive lvl4. No Vanguard Force.

#110 ChakriGuard

ChakriGuard

Azzylike

• Members
  • 10855 posts

Posted 08 March 2018 - 04:45 PM

A not-so-random Str 120 build. Just get Str 120 and the rest is up to you. I prefer to go on a balanced stat allocation. Only Str is 120 and it is extreme.

EB build is for WoE pretty much.

#111 Natenaw

Natenaw

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 85 posts

Posted 08 March 2018 - 07:11 PM

A not-so-random Str 120 build. Just get Str 120 and the rest is up to you. I prefer to go on a balanced stat allocation. Only Str is 120 and it is extreme.

EB build is for WoE pretty much.

Thanks to you both it helps a lot XD.

#112 Natenaw

Natenaw

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 85 posts

Posted 08 March 2018 - 07:22 PM

http://irowiki.org/~...rEqnkFqFbdnQdx1

https://calc.irowiki...aaaaaaundefined

How do those look?

#113 ChakriGuard

ChakriGuard

Azzylike

• Members
  • 10855 posts

Posted 09 March 2018 - 11:49 AM

I will show you my build later when I get home 

#114 ChakriGuard

ChakriGuard

Azzylike

• Members
  • 10855 posts

Posted 16 March 2018 - 11:22 PM

iRO Chaos "Baby" Royal Guard

Full Endless Tower Run

No Tao/GTB Solo Guard vs ET MvPs

#115 ChakriGuard

ChakriGuard

Azzylike

• Members
  • 10855 posts

Posted 07 April 2018 - 07:47 PM

iRO Chaos Solo Royal Guard - High TI (Golden Acidus / Seyren-Windsor) | #AbyssDress

#116 DieNasty

DieNasty

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1395 posts
  • Server:Valk

Posted 20 May 2018 - 07:51 PM

Pinning this thread will generate income for WP. Not sure why it isn't pinned.

#117 ChakriGuard

ChakriGuard

Azzylike

• Members
  • 10855 posts

Posted 20 May 2018 - 08:17 PM

Pinning this thread will generate income for WP. Not sure why it isn't pinned.

Because I quit lmfao

#118 100000279743321

I am New.

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 04 July 2018 - 04:05 PM

https://youtu.be/g1gv_NVlQXo
wow, just wow,.. is this weapon still viable even in mid-upgrades? +9?... If I am not mistaken,. the only gears matter, is the +12 Bellum Glaive, Headgears and Accessories?

Thanks for the wonderful video

#119 ChakriGuard

ChakriGuard

Azzylike

• Members
  • 10855 posts

Posted 05 July 2018 - 04:21 PM

https://youtu.be/g1gv_NVlQXo
wow, just wow,.. is this weapon still viable even in mid-upgrades? +9?... If I am not mistaken,. the only gears matter, is the +12 Bellum Glaive, Headgears and Accessories?

Thanks for the wonderful video

I dont think Eden gears would work anymore in current WoE. Also without shield, you will die before you can even pot. Leave along to switch gears. You'll get just one shotted and what is very horrifying is that you will not even know what kills you lol

To answer your question though. Yes, +9 is enough. +12 is just for my OCD. Yes only the weapon, headgear, and acc's. I believe my Eden set didnt help me at all.

#120 YongkySH

YongkySH

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4118 posts

Posted 06 July 2018 - 05:58 AM

any new vids using Illusion Spectral Spear?

#121 DataDrain

DataDrain

Too Legit To Quit

• Banned
  • 1552 posts
  • LocationPadepokan Pencak Silat
  • Server:Chaos Renewal

Posted 06 July 2018 - 04:56 PM

Hi Chak

Please update your first page with list of equipments used to DA Cannon Spear 2 Valkyrie Randgris :p_love:

#122 blackCROSSCY

blackCROSSCY

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1864 posts
  • LocationSG
  • Server:Valkyrie

Posted 06 July 2018 - 05:24 PM

its called thanatos card bro. If someone already has that, they would know how to one-shott valk too xD

Edited by blackCROSSCY, 06 July 2018 - 05:24 PM.

#123 ChakriGuard

ChakriGuard

Azzylike

• Members
  • 10855 posts

Posted 06 July 2018 - 05:57 PM

any new vids using Illusion Spectral Spear?

No zeny. It's probably gonna take long before I can get a hand on it lol

Hi Chak

Please update your first page with list of equipments used to DA Cannon Spear 2 Valkyrie Randgris :p_love:

Too many illegal stuffs used in that video. It's just a meme. Dont take it seriously lol

its called thanatos card bro. If someone already has that, they would know how to one-shott valk too xD

VrIpnR4.png

AKA Thanatos Chakri iRagnarok for full name  :p_smile:  :p_swt:

Edited by ChakriGuard, 06 July 2018 - 05:57 PM.

#124 DataDrain

DataDrain

Too Legit To Quit

• Banned
  • 1552 posts
  • LocationPadepokan Pencak Silat
  • Server:Chaos Renewal

Posted 06 July 2018 - 06:36 PM

I don't believe a mere 100% bypass and occult impaction damage bonus from thanatos card could instantly killed 3.2 million hp rantgirls with Cannon Spear :heh:

It must also involved other major damage boost, like gloom carded FDA / gloom carded 16.1 or 16.2 armors with either str 6 or dex6 enchants, duet of meg ryan and megan fox, high refine old casket with high mettle enchants, priest lex aeterna debuff maybe, etc :p_sick:

No zeny. It's probably gonna take long before I can get a hand on it lol

Too many illegal stuffs used in that video. It's just a meme. Dont take it seriously lol

VrIpnR4.png

AKA Thanatos Chakri iRagnarok for full name  :p_smile:  :p_swt:

So are you that same person behind Thanatos A. Wong account in iRO Facebook Marketplace ? :p_omg:

Edited by DataDrain, 06 July 2018 - 06:40 PM.

#125 ChakriGuard

ChakriGuard

Azzylike

• Members
  • 10855 posts

Posted 06 July 2018 - 08:05 PM

I don't believe a mere 100% bypass and occult impaction damage bonus from thanatos card could instantly killed 3.2 million hp rantgirls with Cannon Spear :heh:

It must also involved other major damage boost, like gloom carded FDA / gloom carded 16.1 or 16.2 armors with either str 6 or dex6 enchants, duet of meg ryan and megan fox, high refine old casket with high mettle enchants, priest lex aeterna debuff maybe, etc :p_sick:

So are you that same person behind Thanatos A. Wong account in iRO Facebook Marketplace ? :p_omg:

You're right that MoT alone will never allow you to one shot Valk. That's how weak RG is. Even with the strongest card and one of the best spears, you wont one shot Valk. You need other illegally OP items to help you. Iv'e tested before and the result was just as I expected. That's why I will never encourage people to play this underdog class  :heh:  :heh:  :heh:

Who is Thanatos A. Wong  :p_devil:  :p_angel:

Edited by ChakriGuard, 06 July 2018 - 08:13 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users