Change G-fist after delay - Proposals and Suggestions - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Change G-fist after delay

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
60 replies to this topic

#1 iamSMOKIE

iamSMOKIE

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 71 posts

Posted 09 October 2017 - 04:11 PM

10 seconds is ridiculous.  Make it 5 or 6 but 10? only 6 gists per minute is terrible. Or change it from being able to gain SP to just being able to cast gfist. Monks are rendered useless after asura. This needs to be a serious change

#2 Scottdfa

Scottdfa

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 37 posts

Posted 09 October 2017 - 05:45 PM

Aid blue potion and magic strings should help quiet a bit

#3 EwoI

EwoI

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 382 posts

Posted 09 October 2017 - 08:38 PM

How about no? Monks are in a very good position here.

#4 iamSMOKIE

iamSMOKIE

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 71 posts

Posted 10 October 2017 - 02:03 PM

10 seconds is really bad though, at least 8 or 6. bring it down just a few seconds. 

#5 SemBadTriip

SemBadTriip

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 100 posts
  • LocationWonderland
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Re:Start

Posted 10 October 2017 - 02:15 PM

-1 no, GF has a fair delay for the gross burst damage..

https://forums.warpp...fist-cd-in-pvm/

#6 iDeco

iDeco

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 156 posts

Posted 10 October 2017 - 02:18 PM

-1 already discussed

#7 iamSMOKIE

iamSMOKIE

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 71 posts

Posted 10 October 2017 - 09:11 PM

;_;! 

#8 RealGarion

RealGarion

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 896 posts
  • LocationGermany
  • Server:Odin

Posted 10 October 2017 - 09:51 PM

As a monk that isnt quite a fan of the Delay ... ... no. Well i would be down for a G-Fist after cast delay of 10 seconds and the removal of the SP regen block

#9 EwoI

EwoI

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 382 posts

Posted 10 October 2017 - 09:55 PM

As a monk that isnt quite a fan of the Delay ... ... no. Well i would be down for a G-Fist after cast delay of 10 seconds and the removal of the SP regen block

That wouldn't be so bad because they could at least use the other skills in their kit, but I don't think WP would do anything custom like that.

#10 RealGarion

RealGarion

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 896 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 11 October 2017 - 03:15 AM

That wouldn't be so bad because they could at least use the other skills in their kit, but I don't think WP would do anything custom like that.

I dont think so,too . But just wanted to point out, while i am cool with the G.Fist cd , i am not a fan of a completle 10 sec lockdown and that there are some middle ground. The full Sp lock, just feels wrong ,the only difference between a perm dancer stun and the Sp lock ... is the walking speed.

#11 iamSMOKIE

iamSMOKIE

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 71 posts

Posted 11 October 2017 - 05:39 AM

It would be cool to gain sp so we're not useless for 10 seconds.

#12 Wyrd1

Wyrd1

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 132 posts
  • Server:RE:START

Posted 11 October 2017 - 07:28 AM

-1, gfist is already too op, maybe is better change it to 20s + 

#13 iamSMOKIE

iamSMOKIE

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 71 posts

Posted 11 October 2017 - 11:01 AM

Go away troll, humans are having a debate.

#14 Jewpac

Jewpac

I made it Off Topic

• Banned
  • 65 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 11 October 2017 - 06:04 PM

Go away troll, humans are having a debate.

2 most ppl u r tha 1 trollin

#15 weeko

weeko

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 134 posts

Posted 11 October 2017 - 06:28 PM

-1 , already discussed

first of all it's a 1hko skill, may seem unfair now but once champions are realesed it will be well sized that delay

and also monks are enough buffed in this meta being possible to have a nice asura damage, low cast and stun immunity (or almost) all in one build thing which was impossible in pre renewal

#16 RealGarion

RealGarion

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 896 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 11 October 2017 - 08:33 PM

-1 , already discussed

first of all it's a 1hko skill, may seem unfair now but once champions are realesed it will be well sized that delay

and also monks are enough buffed in this meta being possible to have a nice asura damage, low cast and stun immunity (or almost) all in one build thing which was impossible in pre renewal

The G-Fist dealy might be reasonable, to lock down the completly class with every skill is actually not, beside that tell me again how Knights are balanced?

#17 iamSMOKIE

iamSMOKIE

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 71 posts

Posted 11 October 2017 - 09:40 PM

2 most ppl u r tha 1 trollin

"jew pac" profilepic. Dude go away, you're opinions dont matter. The reason im bringing it up again is becuase its annoying to g-fist someone and run around for 10 seconds being useless with no sp. I can understand having a delay where you can't use the skill, but not being able to gain sp isnt fair. 

Edited by iamSMOKIE, 11 October 2017 - 09:45 PM.

#18 weeko

weeko

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 134 posts

Posted 12 October 2017 - 05:38 AM

The G-Fist dealy might be reasonable, to lock down the completly class with every skill is actually not, beside that tell me again how Knights are balanced?

I'm not saying that the games is 100% fair and all the classes are balanced. But I think that the guilds must adapt and revise their squad. If they are having problems with knights in the woe recruit more monks, and so it goes

Edited by weeko, 12 October 2017 - 05:39 AM.

#19 Navy

Navy

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 295 posts

Posted 12 October 2017 - 07:58 AM

I agree G-Fist needs a cooldown, but it should be just on that skill, not the SP regen and lock out all other skills.

Honestly it would be reasonable to have a 20 sec cooldown on gfist instead and not disable any sp regen.

#20 UmbelieveBoo

UmbelieveBoo

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 41 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 12 October 2017 - 08:14 AM

-1 already dicussed and it`s already too strong why try to make it stronger? there`s no need to reduce that and i`m saying this as a monk player...

#21 Dukeares

Dukeares

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1113 posts

Posted 12 October 2017 - 08:38 AM

@

"-1 , already discussed" attitude

Doesn't help in the discussion and sound quite unfair since "already discussed" was like in 7 or 8 year ago...

They were tons of thread about why and how Suras were just too powerful. and Tons of complain coming after they were given it a nerf.

1.When Champion got added (adding the delay was intentional nerfs to the champion job) WERE just way to Powerful and WERE dominating the WOE scene , and MVPING

2, Why % sp item recovery gets delayed too. ( To stop you from recover your sp to spam GoH during GFist's delay) BOTH ARE CLASS A "OP SKILL"

#22 weeko

weeko

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 134 posts

Posted 12 October 2017 - 08:44 AM

@

"-1 , already discussed" attitude

Doesn't help in the discussion and sound quite unfair since "already discussed" was like in 7 or 8 year ago...

They were tons of thread about why and how Suras were just too powerful. and Tons of complain coming after they were given it a nerf.

1.When Champion got added (adding the delay was intentional nerfs to the champion job) WERE just way to Powerful and WERE dominating the WOE scene , and MVPING

2, Why % sp item recovery gets delayed too. ( To stop you from recover your sp to spam GoH during GFist's delay) BOTH ARE CLASS A "OP SKILL"

actually it was discussed 2 weeks ago, lol, there was no point on opening a thread to discuss this again

btw if there weren't cash sp pots in this server I would agree in reducing the delay

#23 Dukeares

Dukeares

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1113 posts

Posted 12 October 2017 - 08:54 AM

Its an Old Topic.

You could say that the nerf was to make them "Killable" during WOE.. :ok:

#24 iamSMOKIE

iamSMOKIE

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 71 posts

Posted 12 October 2017 - 10:28 AM

If you cant tell the difference from that discussion and this one im sorry but i already explained it twice. I guess everyones getting owned by G-fist already or at least it looks that way

#25 hansibaer

hansibaer

Amateur Blogger

• Banned
  • 206 posts
  • Server:RE:START

Posted 12 October 2017 - 10:44 AM

we never needed this delay. everybody was fine for years without this delay.
gfist is not more or less op than it was ever. remove this stupid delay. no class got something like this. you are completely useless for some time.

you open one thread for blaming knights for being to op and ask in another to increase or keep this delay. monk is foe#1 for tanks. so maybe its better for woe without delay.....

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users