#101 Leonchascon

Leonchascon

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 368 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 28 May 2018 - 05:28 AM

hello , wanna ask something ..

is revolver build still popular in-game?

i'm creating one ryt now, but i saw on previous page that QDS cant proc with high ASPD and i wonder is it a bug? , 

and do you guys think revolver build suitable for MVP-ing?

U can try crit revolver rebel becase chain action--> double crit right now.

Rifle is better for crits, better base damage and most of them give crit and with eternal chain you can use any weapon really

#102 Latander

Latander

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 59 posts
  • LocationFrom Russia with love!
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 28 May 2018 - 07:06 AM

Rifle is better for crits, better base damage and most of them give crit and with eternal chain you can use any weapon really

And eternal chain work only on 10 cells.
Rifle better only we can get this item:
https://www.divine-p...alf-kingcobra-2

Edited by Latander, 28 May 2018 - 07:08 AM.

#103 Leonchascon

Leonchascon

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 368 posts

Posted 28 May 2018 - 12:17 PM

Idk what you mean by 10 cells but rifle is already better the calf series are  really op and i hope by then they have fix'd the range variance bonus

#104 Orthogon

Orthogon

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 490 posts

Posted 28 May 2018 - 12:55 PM

Why rifle? In my estimation, there are three types of guns with better advantages than rifle for crit auto-attack:

1. Pistol - Less damage, but you can literally get every single rebel skill maxed if you don't get chain action/quick draw shot and rifle skills (EDITED, neglected to mention rifle skills when first posted). Pistol auto-attack is an option no matter what else you want to do with your character. Very easy to increase aspd.

2. Gatling Gun - Similar to rifle, but has Gatling Fever for aspd boost so you don't have to put stat points in agi and get a damage boost too.

3. Grenade Launcher - By stacking enough % aspd (70-80), you can achieve 189 (for QDS) or 193 (for more DT procs) aspd with Grenade Launcher. With Rebellion Scarf's Dragon Tail proc, this is very strong, but is the most skill point intensive of all, there will be other cool Rebel stuff that you sacrifice in order to do this.

Edited by Orthogon, 28 May 2018 - 02:58 PM.

#105 boneymaroney

boneymaroney

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 52 posts

Posted 28 May 2018 - 02:02 PM

Orthogon:

Hi. I have a rebel (level 141), and I will try to be as accurate with stats and skills as possible.

STR 1

AGI 110 (or so, whatever I need to reach 193 aspd with berserk and hit barrel)

VIT 40ish

INT 1

DEX 90

LUK 110 (aiming for 120)

Pistol build: Fallen Angel in, one Desperado (hope to proc Drooping White Eddga Hat), then Fire Dance until the mob dies.

I have, in terms of gear: Drooping White Eddga Hat, Arta Sunglasses, Toy Syringe (no Mob Scarf yet), Fatal 10 Petal Fallen Angel Wing, Tidung of Wild Cat (no "real" body armor yet), Modified Temporal Luck Boots, and 2 Rebel Scarfs. The thing is, I spent all my zeny on acquiring the Rebel Scarfs, and this build tries to maximize it, like I have Dragon Tail 5 to get the most crit damage possible. My weapon is a +9 Dark Rose EA4 Double Kingbird, which I love.

When I solo level, I use a Rideword Hat and Double Malicious Dark Rose instead of the Eddga Hat and Kingbird,

So today, I wanted to play with Dragon Tail, and bought the biggest grenade launcher (name escape me at the moment), whatever it is, it's got the 10% chance of proc'ing Cross Slash.

Some issues I came across today:

1. I can't equip incendiary grenades when I have the grenade launcher on. Dragon Tail seemed to work fine.

2. When I switched off of the grenade launcher, to my pistols, it still proc'd Cross Slash (which would drag me into melee range. It was funny, and I'm sure it's a bug, but it was giving my healer hell as I'd zoom across the screen when it procs).

3. How. On. Earth. Do you get high enough ASPD on a grenade launcher to make it a viable auto-attack build? I get bonuses from all over the place but it's still painfully slow!

Thanks!

#106 Orthogon

Orthogon

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 490 posts

Posted 28 May 2018 - 02:49 PM

Orthogon:

Hi. I have a rebel (level 141), and I will try to be as accurate with stats and skills as possible.

STR 1

AGI 110 (or so, whatever I need to reach 193 aspd with berserk and hit barrel)

VIT 40ish

INT 1

DEX 90

LUK 110 (aiming for 120)

Pistol build: Fallen Angel in, one Desperado (hope to proc Drooping White Eddga Hat), then Fire Dance until the mob dies.

I have, in terms of gear: Drooping White Eddga Hat, Arta Sunglasses, Toy Syringe (no Mob Scarf yet), Fatal 10 Petal Fallen Angel Wing, Tidung of Wild Cat (no "real" body armor yet), Modified Temporal Luck Boots, and 2 Rebel Scarfs. The thing is, I spent all my zeny on acquiring the Rebel Scarfs, and this build tries to maximize it, like I have Dragon Tail 5 to get the most crit damage possible. My weapon is a +9 Dark Rose EA4 Double Kingbird, which I love.

When I solo level, I use a Rideword Hat and Double Malicious Dark Rose instead of the Eddga Hat and Kingbird,

So today, I wanted to play with Dragon Tail, and bought the biggest grenade launcher (name escape me at the moment), whatever it is, it's got the 10% chance of proc'ing Cross Slash.

Some issues I came across today:

1. I can't equip incendiary grenades when I have the grenade launcher on. Dragon Tail seemed to work fine.

2. When I switched off of the grenade launcher, to my pistols, it still proc'd Cross Slash (which would drag me into melee range. It was funny, and I'm sure it's a bug, but it was giving my healer hell as I'd zoom across the screen when it procs).

3. How. On. Earth. Do you get high enough ASPD on a grenade launcher to make it a viable auto-attack build? I get bonuses from all over the place but it's still painfully slow!

Thanks!

1. You can equip regular bullets with Grenade Launcher now, I guess they've made the old shells not work?

2. Southern Cross is bugged, it's a known bug that cross slash continues to proc after unequipping.

3. Because Grenade Launcher's base aspd is so slow, getting flat +aspd is not very effective. But getting % aspd reductions has a big effect (around 0.6 ASPD per 1% aspd boost).

You can get a pretty good estimate of how much % you need using irowiki stat calc. Choose Gunslinger as class, and enter manual stat bonuses as needed to reflect your stats as rebel. Choose any Grenade Launcher to equip. You will need 70-80% in percentage aspd bonuses to achieve 193 (with Heat Barrel active). Assume level 5 single action (doesn't stack additively with % aspd from gear, so very minimal effect to increase this), berserk pot, celermine juice.

You have a lot of agi, so here's one way:

+9 FAW, enchants: 8% aspd x3 (NOT the flat ASPD +1), 110 agi gives 5% more = 29%

Cenere card with 110 agi = 22%

Temp Boots aspd enchant = 10%

Physical Shadow Earring = 3%

At this point, 10% more and a +1 ASPD costume would get you to 193 with Heat Barrel. Either put points in mass spiral to make your Rebel Scarves give you aspd (if you wear both and put probably 3 points in Mass Spiral, you won't need aspd costume).

Other useful gears for stacking aspd % are Mob Scarf, Luminous Blue Stone, Devil's Hand, Rapid Shadow Earring.

An interesting note is that all that agi you have on your build only makes a difference of about 3 aspd compared to 1 agi build for Grenade Launcher after stacking all that aspd % gear.

#107 boneymaroney

boneymaroney

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 52 posts

Posted 28 May 2018 - 02:55 PM

"An interesting note is that all that agi you have on your build only makes a difference of about 3 aspd compared to 1 agi build for Grenade Launcher after stacking all that aspd % gear."

Can I get 193 ASPD with pistols doing the same thing? I have no issues resetting, and I have 2 other baby 'slingers on the up and up.

Thanks for the reponse.

#108 Orthogon

Orthogon

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 490 posts

Posted 28 May 2018 - 03:00 PM

Rebel can get 193 aspd with pistol with 1 agi pretty easily. Those gears would certainly work for that, but flat ASPD is also much more viable to help with pistols. You can do the same calcing technique with irowiki calc, choose gunslinger class and equip a pistol.

#109 boneymaroney

boneymaroney

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 52 posts

Posted 28 May 2018 - 03:20 PM

Thanks. My mind just exploded. All those points into AGI.

#110 Diograo

Diograo

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 72 posts

Posted 01 June 2018 - 08:34 AM

Hey guys, just checking what ways we have to increase Round Trip damage:

- FAW with HE and EA enchants

- FLP (best if paired with FAW EA4/2/1)

- +7 Probation Gatling Gun (+10% ranged damage if Gatling Fever at lvl10)

- Tempest (+30% ranged damage)

- Modified Dex Boots if 120 dex

- Modified Str Boots if 120 str

- Tengu set if 120 str

- Sera coronet if 120 int

- BSG

- PDM (if investing in luck stats)

- GP if 120 str

- Cards: Archer Skeleton, Gold Scaraba, Porcellio

Am I missing something obvious?

#111 Orthogon

Orthogon

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 490 posts

Posted 01 June 2018 - 09:16 AM

Burning Rose has natural 15% ranged, more possible from malangdo enchants and has 2 card slots.

#112 Silvianna

Silvianna

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2579 posts
  • Location-
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:Quit

Posted 01 June 2018 - 09:20 AM

yes, get HH cards and enchanted Burning Rose

#113 Diograo

Diograo

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 72 posts

Posted 01 June 2018 - 10:47 AM

Burning Rose has natural 15% ranged, more possible from malangdo enchants and has 2 card slots.

Oh yeah, forgot about Burning Rose, thanks.

yes, get HH cards and enchanted Burning Rose

Doesnt HH card works only with Pistols, Rifles and Grenade Launchers?

Anything else to increase RT damage? =)

Edited by Diograo, 01 June 2018 - 10:48 AM.

#114 Silvianna

Silvianna

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2579 posts
  • Location-
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:Quit

Posted 01 June 2018 - 10:56 AM

Owhhh yes, my bad i forgot about it.

None, just card it with 2 x AK cards

#115 Diograo

Diograo

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 72 posts

Posted 10 June 2018 - 01:40 PM

Hey guys, need help again.

I'm trying to make a buy list for a shotgun build, for both Slug Shot and Shattering Storm, but I'm having a hard time to separate the gear.

Is the following correct?

Gears for both builds:

- Mod dex boots HE EA enchant

- EDA for mobbing, FDA for boss (along with some elemental armor)

- FAW with menblat, EA enchant

- Spellflow Shadow set, Physical Shadow set

Shattering Storm build:

- Dustfire EAx2 and ASx2 card (or racial x2 card)

- x2 Rebellion Scarf (with GS, maybe)

Slug Shot build:

- Deathfire with AK

- BSG (with GS, maybe)

- idk wich accessory is good for this build

Also idk what headgear is best for Rebel. Other than the Instances specifics, or some leech one, what is the best overall? WDEH for Shattering and Evil Marching Hat for Slug Shot?

For mid headgear I'm still in doubt between Tengu Set or Seraphim Coronet. 

Edited by Diograo, 10 June 2018 - 01:41 PM.

#116 Leonchascon

Leonchascon

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 368 posts

Posted 10 June 2018 - 05:33 PM

Gears for both builds:

- Mod dex boots HE EA enchant

- Spellflow Shadow set

Shattering Storm build:

- Dustfire EAx2 and ASx2 card (or racial x2 card)

- x2 Rebellion Scarf (with GS, maybe)

Slug Shot build:

- Deathfire with AK

- BSG (with GS, maybe)

- idk wich accessory is good for this build

Also idk what headgear is best for Rebel. Other than the Instances specifics, or some leech one, what is the best overall? WDEH for Shattering and Evil Marching Hat for Slug Shot?

For mid headgear I'm still in doubt between Tengu Set or Seraphim Coronet. 

Dustfire is BiS currently for both builds, extra slot extra ranged damage, does way more damage than deathfire

You can also try mod str boots if you run 120 STR & Tengu Set

PDM is pretty good for slugshot since gives defence pierce on  top of the high damage of slug shot, FLP is also a nice option and i guess if you run 120 str GP  would be a nice addition too

As you said there arent any real good rebel HGs but you can use siegfried helm for extra boss resistance, AK hat for the same reason, and the hats you listed

#117 Diograo

Diograo

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 72 posts

Posted 11 June 2018 - 12:07 AM

Dustfire is BiS currently for both builds, extra slot extra ranged damage, does way more damage than deathfire

That was my next question, thanks to answer before I could ask :)

I'm stalking ragial everyday and its very hard to find some dustfire to buy, but Ill keep an eye on it.

It seems I'll have to decide what mid HG before buying the acessories. I already have a PDM, but It needs luck to give def bypass, and if I go 120 str it will be hard to get both str luck and int (for faster cast), along with dex. Its a hard decision to make, everything cost billions x.x

#118 blackCROSSCY

blackCROSSCY

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1864 posts
  • LocationSG
  • Server:Valkyrie

Posted 11 June 2018 - 03:41 AM

Was using devil's hand for headgear. 100% defense bypass, 50% fct reduction, 20% aspd.

Sadly the 50% fct will be gone in october, but its still my best choice headgear for rebel since it give 100% bypass.

#119 Diograo

Diograo

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 72 posts

Posted 11 June 2018 - 03:16 PM

I was thinking about DH, 100% bypass is huge for a single piece of gear, especially HG (that Rebel lack for). 

And there is also Abyss Dress for demon/undead/shadow, I forgot to mention.

Like I said, too much zeny to spend haha

#120 5578180318191313283

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 33 posts
  • Server:Thor

Posted 24 June 2018 - 09:54 AM

uh DH 100% bypass only for sura cus u need those sura skills..

idk what build is best for fighting all the MVP in ET

advice guys?

#121 Diograo

Diograo

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 72 posts

Posted 25 June 2018 - 03:49 AM

uh DH 100% bypass only for sura cus u need those sura skills..

idk what build is best for fighting all the MVP in ET

advice guys?

DH def bypass is for all, FCT and 50% boss damage is Sura only.

Iirc Rebel have 2 build options to MVP: shotgun and aspd crit.
But idk what is better, because its kind of situational. I like how you can one or two shot mvps with almost insta cast Slug Shot, but someone posted a vid of a Rebel doing 40-50k crit damage with 193 aspd, that impressed me.

#122 YongkySH

YongkySH

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4118 posts

Posted 25 June 2018 - 03:53 AM

DH def bypass is for all, FCT and 50% boss damage is Sura only.

Iirc Rebel have 2 build options to MVP: shotgun and aspd crit.
But idk what is better, because its kind of situational. I like how you can one or two shot mvps with almost insta cast Slug Shot, but someone posted a vid of a Rebel doing 40-50k crit damage with 193 aspd, that impressed me.

FCT is for all class

#123 blackCROSSCY

blackCROSSCY

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1864 posts
  • LocationSG
  • Server:Valkyrie

Posted 25 June 2018 - 04:56 AM

for now its for all class, after the fix there is no fct reduction for all class, but only direct FCT reduction for Sura's lion howl only. Same for AB's valk drop. I'm thinking this is because they have sent a patch over that finally help made possible reduction of fixed cast time for specific skills only.

#124 bearl

bearl

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2148 posts
  • Server:Warpportal Forum

Posted 13 July 2018 - 02:17 AM

+9 magician knited hat[1]

recovers 25sp per kill even for long range atk like RT.
so it's pretty good for rebels

#125 mussa255

mussa255

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 265 posts

Posted 13 July 2018 - 03:04 AM

i use it and its the best if you one hit kill mobs and it give 25% damg to undead and 10 % less damg from undead

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users