#126 raymond0509

raymond0509

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 101 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Dead

Posted 04 August 2018 - 03:33 AM

did test between 120 str 120 dex + tengu set+ 2 GP, FAW ea10 menblatt +FDA + EMH vs 120 int 120 dex + sera +sruv orb+ temp ring+ FLP faw ea10menblatt +fda rebel.  does Tengu really deal higher damage? or is it because 2 gp granted me the extra 10% attack that  temp ring + flp does not have?

#127 Casval17

Casval17

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1376 posts
  • LocationAxis Debris
  • Server:Chaos Renewal

Posted 04 August 2018 - 03:49 AM

You match it incorrectly, FLP gain better bonuses on FAW EA 7 (1-2-4) with sum of 31% EA bonus (17% FLP & 14% FAW) than FAW EA10 and FLP 27% EA Bonus (7% FLP & 20% FAW).

Temp Ring with Modified Hawkeye Boots +40 DEX flat boost with FLP and FAW 1-2-4 combo deals better damage than 2 GPs combined with FAW EA10 and modified temp boots. The Coronet also really handy for keeping your sp pool high and the flat eatk works well with lots of ranged% boost from the equipments especially since enchantable Burning Rose is available to the game.

I also sometimes switch to modified runaway magic boots when I don't need more damage and instead need more SP pool for sustainable hunt/farming run.

#128 raymond0509

raymond0509

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 101 posts
  • Server:Dead

Posted 04 August 2018 - 03:54 AM

cool! thanks much!

#129 pucapuca

pucapuca

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 74 posts

Posted 28 August 2018 - 01:51 AM

does anyone have any suggestion for rebel crit build with gambler set?

i need crit build for rebel

#130 Orthogon

Orthogon

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 490 posts
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 28 August 2018 - 05:06 AM

does anyone have any suggestion for rebel crit build with gambler set?

i need crit build for rebel

120 dex

120 luk

some vit

Just that and good gear will work great for pistols, and you will have plenty of skill points to spread around too. Must-have skills are:

Chain Action 10

Snake Eyes 10 (this allows you to stand diagonally at max distance from target and hit them, do not skimp)

Heat Barrel 5

Fallen Angel 1 (this allows you complete freedom to hit and run the target - no other gun will give you this)

One accessory should be Rebellion Scarf for sure, it relies on some skills for benefits, so get these at least:

Shattering Storm 5 for Hit Barrel cooldown reduction (lets you recast as soon as the buff ends)

Dragon Tail 5 for 15% crit dmg increase

optional: Mass Spiral 5 for 10% aspd if you need it

If you want to crit with something besides pistols, get Eternal Chain.

Edited: Added Fallen Angel to must-have skills for pistol crits

Edited by Orthogon, 28 August 2018 - 05:30 AM.

#131 worldeditor95

worldeditor95

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 290 posts

Posted 28 August 2018 - 01:23 PM

Sup Guys,

i was thinking to build my 3rd rebel for desperado leech tank (for the lol build and refreshing new build)

Gears

Head Upper: +12 Eddga (desperado have each tick counted separately which can lead to higher chance to proc)
Head Upper Switch:  +9 for MVP Siegfried's
Mid: Sera Coro / tengu mask
Lower: Blood Sucker / Tengu Scroll

Armour:  EDA

Garment: +9FAW EA10 / +9 HBP with raydric for more neutral resist

Shoes: Modified Speed of light / EA4

Weapon: +13 above Crimson revolver (with double HF) / (HF & AK)

Accesories1: Temp Ring. 30% cast delay with Speed of light
Accesories2: Blacksmith Gloves 10% cast delay, defbypass and boss damage

Stats:
Vit: 90
Agi: 90
Int: 120
Dex: 120

dump the rest to str for more weight

total of 50% cast delay

input are appreciated

Edited by worldeditor95, 29 August 2018 - 04:19 AM.

#132 Orthogon

Orthogon

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 490 posts

Posted 29 August 2018 - 04:57 AM

Sup Guys,

i was thinking to build my 3rd rebel for desperado leech tank (for the lol build and refreshing new build)

Gears

Head Upper: +12 Eddga (desperado have each tick counted separately which can lead to higher chance to proc)
Head Upper Switch:  +9 for MVP Siegfried's
Mid: Sera Coro / tengu mask
Lower: Blood Sucker / Tengu Scroll

Armour:  EDA

Garment: +9FAW EA10 / +9 HBP with raydric for more neutral resist

Shoes: Modified Speed of light / EA4

Weapon: +13 above Crimson revolver (with double HF) / (HF & AK)

Accesories1: Temp Ring. 30% cast delay with Speed of light
Accesories2: Blacksmith Gloves 10% cast delay, defbypass and boss damage

Stats:
Vit: 90
Agi: 90
Int: 120
Dex: 120

dump the rest to str for more weight

total of 50% cast delay

input are appreciated

Garment recommendation: Skin of Gwiber - 12% cast delay reduction and +60 atk with your proposed stats. Gives SP upon kill for physical attacks too.

I believe Diabolus Robe is archer/mage/aco only - Medical Scrubs instead?

That would bring you to 62% cast delay reduction. A +12 Heart Wing Headband would put you at 79% - that would almost double your dps compared to 62%, will beat Eddga for damage.

If you have access to Magic Strings you can just gear for damage/aspd too, Eddga is a good choice there.

The aspd boosts from Dark Rose will make it easier for your aspd to keep up with your delay reduction, but you are putting a lot of AGI so you might not need it.

Gym Passes/STR is a good idea because you will burn through bullets like mad using Desperado. Bring lots of bullets.

Consider Fire Dance for your build too, it has some advantages over Desperado:

-Base delay is half of Desperado's so you will be twice as fast with Fire Dance unless you are able to stack enough delay reduction for it to cap out - there may be an animation speed cap on it, not sure.

-AoE is 7x7 (not sure at all levels, but definitely level 5), despite description stating 5x5.

#133 worldeditor95

worldeditor95

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 290 posts

Posted 29 August 2018 - 12:37 PM

Garment recommendation: Skin of Gwiber - 12% cast delay reduction and +60 atk with your proposed stats. Gives SP upon kill for physical attacks too.

I believe Diabolus Robe is archer/mage/aco only - Medical Scrubs instead?

That would bring you to 62% cast delay reduction. A +12 Heart Wing Headband would put you at 79% - that would almost double your dps compared to 62%, will beat Eddga for damage.

If you have access to Magic Strings you can just gear for damage/aspd too, Eddga is a good choice there.

The aspd boosts from Dark Rose will make it easier for your aspd to keep up with your delay reduction, but you are putting a lot of AGI so you might not need it.

Gym Passes/STR is a good idea because you will burn through bullets like mad using Desperado. Bring lots of bullets.

Consider Fire Dance for your build too, it has some advantages over Desperado:

-Base delay is half of Desperado's so you will be twice as fast with Fire Dance unless you are able to stack enough delay reduction for it to cap out - there may be an animation speed cap on it, not sure.

-AoE is 7x7 (not sure at all levels, but definitely level 5), despite description stating 5x5.

Hi, thanks for the input

is getting additional 12% delay is better than more damage from FAW?
gwibber will enable me to spam more and FAW enables me to get higher leech from damage

Which one is better?

#134 Orthogon

Orthogon

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 490 posts

Posted 29 August 2018 - 03:12 PM

Hi, thanks for the input

is getting additional 12% delay is better than more damage from FAW?
gwibber will enable me to spam more and FAW enables me to get higher leech from damage

Which one is better?

Cast Delay is interesting because it has the opposite of diminishing returns, all the way up until you hit whatever cap limits the speed of your casts. If you put on -20% worth of gear to go from 100% delay to 80%, that's 25% increase (100/80 = 1.25 x original dmg), but putting on that same -20% worth of gear to go from 40% delay to 20% is a 100% increase (40/20 = 2.00 x original dmg)

Aspd is similar, but not as pronounced - that's why 193 aspd is so sought after for builds that make use of it.

In this case:

FAW EA10 with 120 dex (raydric) = 26% ranged

Temp Dex Boots EA4 = 13% ranged

So you would have 139% ranged dmg mod.

We'll use your total of 50% cast delay reduction = 50% remaining delay:

139%/50% = 278% final output

With Skin of Gwiber instead of increasing damage per shot, you increase your number of shots. Numbers like this:

113% ranged dmg mod (lost your FAW)

62% cast delay reduction = 38% remaining delay:

113%/38% = approx 297% final output (and you also have +60 equip atk so the damage coming into those mods is already higher)

So Gwiber is better for damage overall.

Leech procs will be more consistent and you will leech more overall even though you leech less per proc (more chances to proc since you are casting more often/dmg per hit is lower).

You will use more SP and more bullets too though.

#135 worldeditor95

worldeditor95

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 290 posts

Posted 31 August 2018 - 10:37 AM

Cast Delay is interesting because it has the opposite of diminishing returns, all the way up until you hit whatever cap limits the speed of your casts. If you put on -20% worth of gear to go from 100% delay to 80%, that's 25% increase (100/80 = 1.25 x original dmg), but putting on that same -20% worth of gear to go from 40% delay to 20% is a 100% increase (40/20 = 2.00 x original dmg)

Aspd is similar, but not as pronounced - that's why 193 aspd is so sought after for builds that make use of it.

In this case:

FAW EA10 with 120 dex (raydric) = 26% ranged

Temp Dex Boots EA4 = 13% ranged

So you would have 139% ranged dmg mod.

We'll use your total of 50% cast delay reduction = 50% remaining delay:

139%/50% = 278% final output

With Skin of Gwiber instead of increasing damage per shot, you increase your number of shots. Numbers like this:

113% ranged dmg mod (lost your FAW)

62% cast delay reduction = 38% remaining delay:

113%/38% = approx 297% final output (and you also have +60 equip atk so the damage coming into those mods is already higher)

So Gwiber is better for damage overall.

Leech procs will be more consistent and you will leech more overall even though you leech less per proc (more chances to proc since you are casting more often/dmg per hit is lower).

You will use more SP and more bullets too though.

ahhh i get your point, i'll try getting gwibber XD

thanks for the detailed explanation :D
when my 3rd rebel is 170 i'll make a video of it

#136 Demesiscore

Demesiscore

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 14 posts

Posted 03 September 2018 - 11:59 PM

What most Armor use against Boss (not Demon,Undead race) FDA or Abusive robe Dex enchant  or  Brynhild ?

#137 Orthogon

Orthogon

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 490 posts

Posted 04 September 2018 - 03:19 PM

What most Armor use against Boss (not Demon,Undead race) FDA or Abusive robe Dex enchant  or  Brynhild ?

FDA is fine. Mighty Black Threaded Armor is nice too if you don't have any/enough defense bypass.

High upgrade Abusive with good enchants can be better but you will pay a lot more for it.

Brynhild only stands out for knockback immunity/indestructible, atk bonus has been outclassed. Still quite expensive I imagine.

#138 Demesiscore

Demesiscore

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 14 posts

Posted 04 September 2018 - 09:23 PM

I'm not sure about 10 atk% bonus from Brynhild  is build output more than or less +20 boss protocal  from FDA

#139 Orthogon

Orthogon

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 490 posts

Posted 04 September 2018 - 09:33 PM

I'm not sure about 10 atk% bonus from Brynhild  is build output more than or less +20 boss protocal  from FDA

Boss% dmg mods stack additively with atk% mods, so if you're fighting a boss, +20% boss dmg = +20% atk. FDA > Brynhild for damage on bosses.

#140 pucapuca

pucapuca

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 74 posts

Posted 06 September 2018 - 07:40 PM

120 dex

120 luk

some vit

Just that and good gear will work great for pistols, and you will have plenty of skill points to spread around too. Must-have skills are:

Chain Action 10

Snake Eyes 10 (this allows you to stand diagonally at max distance from target and hit them, do not skimp)

Heat Barrel 5

Fallen Angel 1 (this allows you complete freedom to hit and run the target - no other gun will give you this)

One accessory should be Rebellion Scarf for sure, it relies on some skills for benefits, so get these at least:

Shattering Storm 5 for Hit Barrel cooldown reduction (lets you recast as soon as the buff ends)

Dragon Tail 5 for 15% crit dmg increase

optional: Mass Spiral 5 for 10% aspd if you need it

If you want to crit with something besides pistols, get Eternal Chain.

Edited: Added Fallen Angel to must-have skills for pistol crits

thx for the advice

#141 Savio619

Savio619

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 28 posts
  • LocationGoa India

Posted 01 October 2018 - 04:36 AM

Advice Needed on my Rebel: 

Currently I'm just farming OGH, Jitterbug, Charlestone good for income and leveling, I want to now go Sky Fortress and once 175 i'll be preparing for Bio5. So what i need is modifications for my current build and suggestions for Bio 5 equips which i can start saving up for.

Current :  Level 160/51

Str: 36+6

Agi:120+17

Vit: 42+24

Int: 20+13

Dex: 120+24

Luk: 72+22

Attk: 223+486

Hit: 541

Crit: 32

Main Skills Used : Fire Dance, Binding Trap, Fallen Angel.

Equips: 

UH: +9 Vanguard Helm (Bungisngis Card)

MH: Imperial Feather

LH: Royal Guard Necklace

B: +10EDA (Bathory) / +9 Mighty Black Threaded Armor

W: +12 Altair and Ares (Liberation)

G: +12 Etran Undershirt (Deviling) / +9 FAW EA 10

S: +9 Modified Dex Boots Runaway Magic and EA4 (I know this needs a change) / +7 Enforcer Shoes (maximize power)

A1: Fairy Leaf Powder (Gold Scaraba)

A2: PDM

Costume: 

UH: Googles (xtra Exp) 

MH: Devoted Eyes Atk1%

LH: Castle Bat 

B: +9 Malicious Body / +7 Crit Armor

W: +4 Physical Weapon

Shield: +7 Malicious Shield / Safeguard Shield

G: 

S:  +7 Malicious Shoes / Liberation Shoes

A1: +4 Physical Earring

A2:  +4 Physical Pendant

I hardly use pots and don't die during the entire instance. It helps me keep my income somewhat high. 
Yes i don't use Slug Shot or Dragon's Tail, Y cause it's still on level 1. I got Hit barrel at lvl 5 which i sometimes use when I'm bored on just jumping and fire dance.

My Fire Dance is damage which goes at 30k, except for Amadaris who gets 62k on him. Binding trap helps a lot. I managed to get to the boss of Sky tower but was completely overpowered on his inc agi which everything missed and only my binding did damage. His knocks hit me hard and due to miss no hp leech. I'm ready to pour in for HP but need a good way to kill that bugga. Current budget is 6b right now.

P:S: How do i reduce the casting time of shattering storm, Slug Shot? Going mad round that one.

Edited by Savio619, 01 October 2018 - 04:40 AM.

#142 worldeditor95

worldeditor95

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 290 posts

Posted 15 October 2018 - 10:49 AM

anyone have build and preview of Rebel Dragon Tail build?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users