DisposableHero

Amateur Blogger

• Banned
  • 285 posts
  • LocationSouth of Heaven
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Odin

Posted 28 November 2017 - 12:56 PM

I don't think bigger guilds care who they are taking castles from at the end of woe lol

That's not what I'm talking about.

#52 Wolfen

Wolfen

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 453 posts

Posted 28 November 2017 - 02:48 PM

That's not what I'm talking about.

You mean the random portals at GS during woe harass issue?

#53 DisposableHero

DisposableHero

Amateur Blogger

• Banned
  • 285 posts

Posted 28 November 2017 - 03:05 PM

You mean the random portals at GS during woe harass issue?

This and portal trapping. I guess it's a trending strategy, it seems to be getting more popular. Why fight your opponents when you can just warp them away?

#54 senpa1

senpa1

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 825 posts

Posted 28 November 2017 - 03:08 PM

who's doing that?

#55 Xellie

Xellie

Valkyrie

• RO Fungineering
  • 18610 posts
  • Twitter:@nekoxellie
  • LocationValhalla
  • Server:Europe ban!

Posted 28 November 2017 - 03:10 PM

This and portal trapping. I guess it's a trending strategy, it seems to be getting more popular. Why fight your opponents when you can just warp them away?

They've been doing it to us as well. 

#56 DisposableHero

DisposableHero

Amateur Blogger

• Banned
  • 285 posts

Posted 28 November 2017 - 03:20 PM

who's doing that?

Nobody wearing a guild tag, that's for sure. Beyond what I can gather and send in reports, I know absolutely nothing other than it happens during the last hour. We end up brawling with 3-4 guilds at a time when holding/pushing for any given emp room, so who the hell knows? We're not the only ones experiencing it either.

#57 VModPassionFruit

VModPassionFruit

Amateur Blogger

• VMod Retired
  • 443 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 28 November 2017 - 03:37 PM

They've been doing it to us as well. 

Nobody wearing a guild tag, that's for sure. Beyond what I can gather and send in reports, I know absolutely nothing other than it happens during the last hour. We end up brawling with 3-4 guilds at a time when holding/pushing for any given emp room, so who the hell knows? We're not the only ones experiencing it either.

This is a form of harrassment and can be reported if you catch the warper name.

#58 xepherian

xepherian

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 217 posts

Posted 28 November 2017 - 05:41 PM

The server has been settled in its pop, without an influx of new players new guilds will only form if groups of people leave the big guilds. I'm in a small guild that doesn't actively recruit because none of us are WoE ready, but even when we put ourselves out there I don't expect to get anything more than alts or a couple of genuine people.

Edited by xepherian, 28 November 2017 - 05:42 PM.

#59 ekonomist

ekonomist

I am New.

• New Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 29 November 2017 - 11:21 AM

I think big guilds should not get more than 2 castles. The small guilds continue to lose more men if the castle acquisition can not be restricted. As the server is on the bigger guilds, while the player has more surplus, the smaller guilldlers are constantly condemned to disappear in the minority.

I have been in the game since the second day of the game. In such a short period of time, numerous guilds have already decided to distribute or shut themselves down.

The battle will only take place between the big guilds if no large guilds are allowed to take castles. The little guilldlers that they can fight now will have abandoned the server.

If the big guilds want this to happen. If only the big guilds will be happy as a result of the fortress wars, the server can go on like this. Let's leave the server with big guilds. They should not forget the number of lost players and deprived of the contested battle.

I think big guilds should not get more than 2 castles.

#60 Spoon

Spoon

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1072 posts

Posted 29 November 2017 - 11:23 AM

I think big guilds should not get more than 2 castles. The small guilds continue to lose more men if the castle acquisition can not be restricted. As the server is on the bigger guilds, while the player has more surplus, the smaller guilldlers are constantly condemned to disappear in the minority.
I have been in the game since the second day of the game. In such a short period of time, numerous guilds have already decided to distribute or shut themselves down.
The battle will only take place between the big guilds if no large guilds are allowed to take castles. The little guilldlers that they can fight now will have abandoned the server.
If the big guilds want this to happen. If only the big guilds will be happy as a result of the fortress wars, the server can go on like this. Let's leave the server with big guilds. They should not forget the number of lost players and deprived of the contested battle.

Why don't the small guilds also merge or form an alliance

#61 Xellie

Xellie

Valkyrie

• RO Fungineering
  • 18610 posts
  • LocationValhalla

Posted 29 November 2017 - 11:24 AM

I already gave you the recipe to find empty castles, what more do you want? An option to buy one with silvervine? 

#62 Bazzz

Bazzz

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 737 posts

Posted 29 November 2017 - 11:25 AM

I already gave you the recipe to find empty castles, what more do you want? An option to buy one with silvervine? 

don't give wp any ideas

#63 RealGarion

RealGarion

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 896 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 29 November 2017 - 12:10 PM

As the small guild guy here... ... if you have less than 24 members with a decent setup... :

Dont expect a castle or work triple as hard for them.

Train your people , make sure the have the needed equip, make strategies based on your composition and keep in mind what is true for big guilds regarding the classes they let into woe, counts double for you .

A guild with 50+ people has some room for exotic very specific builds, a small guild has not unless this built is so exotic that you can built a strategie around it.

Yes limiting castles per guild would open up a lot more opportunitys and reducing the amount of castles ,we lead to a lot more competition while lowering the opportuninties for small guilds.

If you work on it you will notice that the first woe you get utterly destroyed, the next woe you do a decent job , the next one you have a lot more situations you redeem standart you can resolve quickly, the next one you loose becouse of a minute, the next one becouse of 10 seconds... work you way around the issues you face and adapt to the situation you are in.

However... nothing wrong about to complain against the everlasting request to lowering the overall castle amount ... becouse woe is boring... and castles are empty... ... ... they are not

#64 Dythe

Dythe

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 248 posts
  • LocationNY
  • Server:Odin from the Chaos.

Posted 29 November 2017 - 01:28 PM

Agreed. Smaller guilds can't as easily afford to standalone, and within smaller guilds, feuds toward other guilds shouldn't be as common. Usually rivalry type environments occur when there is an actual element of competition.

Is it an ideal world? No. But that's the nature of a competitive element of the game where there are clear winners when all is said and done.

I agree with everything that has been said regarding the flaws in any suggested "castle limitations" per guild or whatever.

Basically small guilds need to focus heavily on growth and making friends, not enemies. WoE with a tiny group can be fun as long as it's about the journey, not the destination. If the guild makes it feel like WoE is like beating your head (or guildmates' heads) against a wall, then perhaps it is time to find a new guild.

As for skill abuse during WoE, not within castles, as such behavior is noticed as occurring, hopefully people remember the ingame Record function. It's also a great idea to track a list of known warpers used by your guild/alliance to super easily spot the bad apple(s). This is all very much reportable. Encourage others to get screenshots and records if possible and submit. The more raw evidence provided, the better.

Keeping people out of castles etc is something that should occur within the castle GvG environment using actual player skill. Sending warpers to inns in attempt to sabotage is basically an admission of incapability and/or stooping to the same level as others who are doing the same to you.

sorry for length. on cold medicine

Edited by Dythe, 29 November 2017 - 01:28 PM.

#65 Grissel

Grissel

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 53 posts
  • Server:Restart

Posted 30 November 2017 - 04:21 AM

Xellie there is no empty castle on woe. Last minute p2w or another guild making EC and taking it for 2. or .3. or 4. castle.

#66 ekonomist

ekonomist

I am New.

• New Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 30 November 2017 - 04:24 AM

Zaten boş şatolar bulmak için tarifi verdim, daha ne istiyorsun? Silvervine ile bir tane satın almak için bir seçenek? 

Do not be funny. There is no empty castle. There are qualities that can or can not be used to defend.   At Kalede, there are very large guilds to defend. It takes 2 minutes to break the empire, so any attack that is thrown from the big guild is enough to destroy these guilds. There are 100 castles and 20 castles. 10 guilds with 2 guilds. 10 you want to share the remaining partitions across the entire server. How fair is that? There is no empty castle. There are qualities that can or can not be used to defend.

Do not be funny. There is no empty castle. There are qualities that can or can not be used to defend.   At Kalede, there are very large guilds to defend. It takes 2 minutes to break the empire, so any attack that is thrown from the big guild is enough to destroy these guilds. There are 100 castles and 20 castles. 10 guilds with 2 guilds. 10 you want to share the remaining partitions across the entire server. How fair is that? There is no empty castle. There are qualities that can or can not be used to defend.

Edited by ekonomist, 30 November 2017 - 04:26 AM.

#67 Grissel

Grissel

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 53 posts
  • Server:Restart

Posted 30 November 2017 - 04:28 AM

Because they thinking i am strong and i dont need any ally. We are ask too much guild all saying we are just hanging around and not wanna castle :D

#68 RealGarion

RealGarion

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 896 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 30 November 2017 - 04:51 AM

Because they thinking i am strong and i dont need any ally. We are ask too much guild all saying we are just hanging around and not wanna castle :D

There are so many reasons i cant even think were to start, lets just make it my top 10 favourite issue list:

1) Difference in mentality

2) Difference in strength/size

3) Difference in goals

4) Difference in playstyle

5) Discussions about the woe leading

6) Discussions about possible castle drops

7) Discussions about possible castles

8) Base of trust

9) Differences in background

10) Difference in experience

#69 Spoon

Spoon

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1072 posts

Posted 30 November 2017 - 05:47 AM

There are so many reasons i cant even think were to start, lets just make it my top 10 favourite issue list:
1) Difference in mentality
2) Difference in strength/size
3) Difference in goals
4) Difference in playstyle
5) Discussions about the woe leading
6) Discussions about possible castle drops
7) Discussions about possible castles
8) Base of trust
9) Differences in background
10) Difference in experience

But that's not the big guilds fault, that's fault within your own mentalities. The big guilds have even set aside differences to break other big guilds. No reason why smaller guilds can't either. I mean how much drama can y'all small guilds have between each other to not work together. There is no excuse to come here and complain about big guilds if y'all won't even work together to make the change

#70 Morlord

Morlord

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1433 posts
  • LocationOver There-->

Posted 30 November 2017 - 06:08 AM

But that's not the big guilds fault, that's fault within your own mentalities. The big guilds have even set aside differences to break other big guilds. No reason why smaller guilds can't either. I mean how much drama can y'all small guilds have between each other to not work together. There is no excuse to come here and complain about big guilds if y'all won't even work together to make the change

The difference is the big guilds ally to break other big guilds and still end up with at least one castle EACH.

The small guilds might if they are lucky only end up with one for both, then who will be the owner, will the owning guild f you over by not sharing the guild treasure, etc. etc..

Not to mention that there is the issue of guild members being absorbed by the allied guild, effectively killing the other small guild.

Edited by Morlord, 30 November 2017 - 06:09 AM.

#71 Spoon

Spoon

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1072 posts

Posted 30 November 2017 - 06:11 AM

The difference is the big guilds ally to break other big guilds and still end up with at least one castle EACH.

The small guilds might if they are lucky only end up with one for both, then who will be the owner, will the owning guild f you over by not sharing the guild treasure, etc. etc..

Not to mention that there is the issue of guild members being absorbed by the allied guild, effectively killing the other small guild.

So merge into 1 guild, there's plenty of small guilds that could Merge together to make a 40ish man guild and have an alliance between 2 or 3 of them, this isn't classic where the pop is under 200 ND this isn't chaos where it's a 1 shot fest so these small guilds can effectively come together and form 2 or 3 relatively bigger guilds//allainces and possibly compete with big guilds....all that stands in their way is ego

#72 DisposableHero

DisposableHero

Amateur Blogger

• Banned
  • 285 posts

Posted 30 November 2017 - 06:20 AM

Absorbing allied members and eventually becoming one of those big guilds that are a part of the "problem" is the natural life cycle of a guild. After that they eventually stagnate and die.

#73 RealGarion

RealGarion

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 896 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 30 November 2017 - 07:11 AM

In what instance did i complain about big guilds?

If you read the last pages carefully you might realize that i really ,really dont .

You know what i am doing?  Clear up for big guilds that thier assumption about the smaller ones are pretty much false ... and telling the small one pretty much they are in no postion to demand any castle.

They are however pretty much in the right to make sure that the situation wont get worse for them as it already is.

Allies btw dont solve the problem of not getting a castle, not in the slightest... it increases maybe partially if you are lucky with your allies, the chance to get a castle ... but the odds are way higher that they screw you over hard.

And if you sierously think smaller guilds arnt able to generate huge drama over castle drops... ... i might fairly right so assume that you never have been in one before...

Edited by RealGarion, 30 November 2017 - 07:14 AM.

#74 Seasmoke

Seasmoke

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 47 posts

Posted 30 November 2017 - 08:06 AM

CGgYnTNUAAAfpfn.jpg

#75 Xellie

Xellie

Valkyrie

• RO Fungineering
  • 18610 posts
  • LocationValhalla

Posted 30 November 2017 - 09:00 AM

Xellie there is no empty castle on woe. Last minute p2w or another guild making EC and taking it for 2. or .3. or 4. castle.

yes there is! I can find empty castles - so others can too. All you have to do is look at the patterns of where the big guilds go and realize that once in a while your goal will randomly match theirs. 

There are 5~6 "big" guilds and 20 castles. Even if 6 big guilds get 2 castles each that means there's still 8 empty/small guild castles to take. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users