#51 Panteperu

Panteperu

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 584 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Ragnarok Transcendence

Posted 23 December 2017 - 04:36 AM

For woe2, as long as they take out guardians or greatly nerf them, it should be fine

Edited by Panteperu, 23 December 2017 - 04:36 AM.

#52 Mimismerch

Mimismerch

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 79 posts

Posted 24 December 2017 - 01:14 PM

ThanksfortheroadmapCamp^^

#53 Hygge

Hygge

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 16 posts
  • LocationFrance
  • Server:Restart

Posted 26 December 2017 - 01:16 AM

I love this server and I really enjoy the desire and commitment of administrators to solve the problems we have, but the server will only reach a large population again when they announce a functional anti-bot. Please get an anti-bot urgently!

+1

The idea of this whole "restart" server is good, but the execution is terrible.
+2

Edited by Hygge, 26 December 2017 - 01:21 AM.

#54 lmmortaI

lmmortaI

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 203 posts
  • Server:Odin

Posted 27 December 2017 - 02:42 PM

With the overwhelming overprice in the market, I doubt there will be a numbers of new players in this server unless they do an illegal way to obtain zeny in which will hurt the server and botters will continue their business. In these way, the 2018 road map is useless unless the management will be dedicated to eliminate botters by activating the anti-bot system. Less players = Less revenue

Edited by lmmortaI, 27 December 2017 - 03:03 PM.

#55 Renaru

Renaru

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 298 posts
  • LocationThe Dream World~
  • Server:Re:Start

Posted 27 December 2017 - 03:04 PM

I think right now the biggest issue is the Knight Leech meta. Not everyone wants to play a Bowling Bash knight, but there is literally no other option. You can't solo level as a Sage, Performer, Priest, etc. unless you want to Porcellios until 99. 

They need to implement better party dungeons.

#56 mattxor

mattxor

Awarded #1 Troll

• Banned
  • 635 posts
  • LocationUSA
  • Server:No Server

Posted 27 December 2017 - 03:32 PM

I think we all have been confusing the reason of the server population decline.

Some of you have stated that you have 5+ 99's and you have nothing to do while most of us struggle to just make one level 99.

This brings me to the reason our population has declined.

Everyone was excited to start on a new server and leveled their first character.

Then, they realize that they have to do the same thing for every other character.

Is it just me that thinks this exp table is on the BS side of things?

It is formulated to take forever to get to 99 and this leaves us with less people on the server and less people for WoE.

Lets say that I want to level in anubis leeching a character from 84-99 gaining 10 mill exp per hour.

That is a bit over 60 hours of game play with the current event and manuals. So if a normal person spent 2 hours per day with no event or manuals, it would take months to get one character level 99.

Lower the exp table so that we can all have a chance to compete in WoE and new players won't quit before they even get their first level 99 character.

#57 lmmortaI

lmmortaI

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 203 posts

Posted 28 December 2017 - 01:26 AM

Some of you have stated that you have 5+ 99's and you have nothing to do while most of us struggle to just make one level 99.

Everyone was excited to start on a new server and leveled their first character.

Then, they realize that they have to do the same thing for every other character.

It is formulated to take forever to get to 99 and this leaves us with less people on the server and less people for WoE.

Lets say that I want to level in anubis leeching a character from 84-99 gaining 10 mill exp per hour.

That is a bit over 60 hours of game play with the current event and manuals. So if a normal person spent 2 hours per day with no event or manuals, it would take months to get one character level 99.

Lower the exp table so that we can all have a chance to compete in WoE and new players won't quit before they even get their first level 99 character.

Bro, why are you complaining about leveling? The management gave us a huge EXP % bonus + (your choice of) VIP + Exp card for footwear, Exp manual and what else recently, the Santa cap (in which will expire I guess). Go to Ragnarok Phils and you'll see there is no exp bonus, it's only a normal rate of 100%. Even the Restart Discord there's a channel for leveling parties, meet new people and arrange your schedules. Or create a party with your guildmates.

#58 mattxor

mattxor

Awarded #1 Troll

• Banned
  • 635 posts
  • LocationUSA
  • Server:No Server

Posted 28 December 2017 - 03:28 AM

OK, you can just skip over the point that I was making. That is fine by me.

I know that I will not be helping any of my guild members reach 99 because it just takes to long.

Currently because of the exp table, a new member will have to be level 99 to even join Fight Club.

I think that is how many of the 99's feel. They don't want to help anyone level because how much effort it takes.

Do you think I want to spend a few months helping one person level their character when they may quit guild or stop playing?

The answer is hell no.

The exp table should be reduced so that people don't mind helping each other and even if the person left guild or stopped playing the dedicated player won't feel like they wasted a month of their life.

#59 ad0l

ad0l

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1068 posts
  • Server:thor

Posted 28 December 2017 - 04:59 AM

oh they will have a transcend update, i hope you put bounty quest because not all of us can manage to level 99 atleast give us a best way to level up faster, i have a level 88/44 crusader it took me a 3/half months to get this level, sorry if im such a noob grinder :(

#60 lmmortaI

lmmortaI

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 203 posts

Posted 28 December 2017 - 02:59 PM

OK, you can just skip over the point that I was making. That is fine by me.

I know that I will not be helping any of my guild members reach 99 because it just takes to long.

Currently because of the exp table, a new member will have to be level 99 to even join Fight Club.

I think that is how many of the 99's feel. They don't want to help anyone level because how much effort it takes.

Do you think I want to spend a few months helping one person level their character when they may quit guild or stop playing?

The answer is hell no.

The exp table should be reduced so that people don't mind helping each other and even if the person left guild or stopped playing the dedicated player won't feel like they wasted a month of their life.

Sorry to say but they will not lower the exp table because Silvervine and Exp manuals are their "salaries". If they will do that, most of the players will not consume a huge amount of SV's and Exp Manual, it will be a downfall to their revenue.

#61 KobayashiUke

KobayashiUke

I made it Off Topic

• Banned
  • 82 posts

Posted 30 December 2017 - 08:12 PM

Why would you ask for 3rd classes?
Do you want the server to die as soon as possible?

The server cant be worse, in fact 3rd class is the best antibot system you can found in this game :v (just check renewal Chaos, you can walk for prontera without any bot pm, is paradise, of course be careful to enter in eden group is a wave of chats lol)

Of course the reason is because is all about instances and P2W kafra boxs, but hey!, we already get perma ranked shop potions and HD ores, so dont worry about it.

oh they will have a transcend update, i hope you put bounty quest because not all of us can manage to level 99 atleast give us a best way to level up faster, i have a level 88/44 crusader it took me a 3/half months to get this level, sorry if im such a noob grinder :(

I hope this is a sarcasm, but even so, dont do it, i dont want a "Gramps" NPC here, at least we wait 10 years.

#62 ad0l

ad0l

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1068 posts
  • Server:thor

Posted 31 December 2017 - 08:25 AM

I hope this is a sarcasm, but even so, dont do it, i dont want a "Gramps" NPC here, at least we wait 10 years.[/quote]

this is not sarcasm why would i do that , i was giving a opinion for the good of the server...

#63 LuanFelipee

LuanFelipee

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 03 January 2018 - 10:28 AM

Why are there transcendent gears dropping? Its extremly unfear, cause some class will be equiped when reborn arrive...

Edited by LuanFelipee, 03 January 2018 - 10:29 AM.

#64 Campitor

Campitor

Darned Forever

• RO1 Production
  • 11063 posts

Posted 03 January 2018 - 03:33 PM

OP is updated with expanded classes.

#65 needmorezleep

needmorezleep

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1013 posts
  • Server:Classic

Posted 03 January 2018 - 03:56 PM

OP is updated with expanded classes.

shouldnt tk jobs come first since ninja and gunslinger came in a later episode?

#66 ZeroTigress

ZeroTigress

My Offline Life is Nonexistent.

• RO1 Member
  • 15204 posts
  • Server:Sakray->Iris->Ymir->Chaos

Posted 03 January 2018 - 05:38 PM

shouldnt tk jobs come first since ninja and gunslinger came in a later episode?

None of the updates have been getting implemented as they should, so this shouldn't be surprising anymore.

#67 Grinbald

Grinbald

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 15 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 04 January 2018 - 08:11 AM

Oh please, make soul linker come earlier, I can't handle making 1 potion at a time lol... It's just a pain in the ass to brew potions.

#68 flapinho

flapinho

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 47 posts

Posted 04 January 2018 - 09:17 AM

Oh please, make soul linker come earlier, I can't handle making 1 potion at a time lol... It's just a pain in the ass to brew potions.

yeah they should add soul linker earlier

#69 xSnuff

xSnuff

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 59 posts

Posted 04 January 2018 - 01:08 PM

More time for trans

#70 Gionn

Gionn

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 69 posts

Posted 05 January 2018 - 01:32 PM

talk talk TALK TALK...

we need an anti-bot system for yesterday

#71 hellodragon

hellodragon

I am New.

• New Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 05 January 2018 - 03:49 PM

WoE Blues should just be removed and they should add mental potions in lieu. This is why "knight leveling" is the meta and mental sensing parties do not exist. The server execution was done as a cash grab and nothing more. I don't know what people expected seeing as this has been going on since the first introduction of the cash shop. The iRO community always gives great suggestions, but WP won't stop using the "Korea" excuse. Also: lack of transparency. Sad that this server doesn't even seem like it will last a full year.

#72 Grinbald

Grinbald

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 06 January 2018 - 04:17 AM

WoE Blues should just be removed and they should add mental potions in lieu. This is why "knight leveling" is the meta and mental sensing parties do not exist. The server execution was done as a cash grab and nothing more. I don't know what people expected seeing as this has been going on since the first introduction of the cash shop. The iRO community always gives great suggestions, but WP won't stop using the "Korea" excuse. Also: lack of transparency. Sad that this server doesn't even seem like it will last a full year.

I think the whole problem of this server is about WoE Pots being able to be used outside WoE. We can't have fun leveling anymore, it's only knight + leech.... This ragnaknight must stop, people are leaving because they can't enjoy the game without having a knight, which is a boring class as hell. I have friends that started playing in the server and can't find a party to level up because it simply does not have(everyone is locked inside GD with his 1knight = 1leecher party), so I said them to make a knight because that is the only way to level, since they won't find a party. But they are already giving up on the server because it's not the same experience as old ragnarok, you can't find that big party with wizards, priests, bards, dancers and pullers anymore.... WoE Pots are the worst thing of this server, makes brewers useless(And dont come with that argument that only low weight potions are enough, because it's not) and makes knights overpower... Just get rid of it.

Edited by Grinbald, 06 January 2018 - 04:21 AM.

#73 Panteperu

Panteperu

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 584 posts
  • Server:Ragnarok Transcendence

Posted 06 January 2018 - 06:06 AM

I think the whole problem of this server is about WoE Pots being able to be used outside WoE. We can't have fun leveling anymore, it's only knight + leech.... This ragnaknight must stop, people are leaving because they can't enjoy the game without having a knight, which is a boring class as hell. I have friends that started playing in the server and can't find a party to level up because it simply does not have(everyone is locked inside GD with his 1knight = 1leecher party), so I said them to make a knight because that is the only way to level, since they won't find a party. But they are already giving up on the server because it's not the same experience as old ragnarok, you can't find that big party with wizards, priests, bards, dancers and pullers anymore.... WoE Pots are the worst thing of this server, makes brewers useless(And dont come with that argument that only low weight potions are enough, because it's not) and makes knights overpower... Just get rid of it.

I am pretty sure we are beyond the point where they can "fix" the ragnaknights server by taking woe pots out. 

The damage is done, i guess we can "thank" all those "pro" players who defended WoE pots being a good thing saying it "improved your gameplay" by not needing a party and then complain about how we lack of the old feeling, and now are asking to rush transcendental to keep people motivated to play. 

I makes me sad how the developers wont understand the game mechanics not even a slightest bit to keep a healthy balance between classes. 

They need to understand there IS a reason why knights have the lowest SP pool and the sp regen in game. If you just provide infinite SP it will disrupt the balance between classes, for example there is reason why games like LoL disabled blue pots. Not trying to compare LoL and RO but they can learn a few things from other games. 

#74 100003143347668

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 42 posts

Posted 07 January 2018 - 11:36 AM

Can we please get a head gear for lvling ... like witch pumpkin hat u have rideword hats in and skull caps .... I've asked twice about this and no one says anything .....

#75 njosefbeck

njosefbeck

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 64 posts

Posted 07 January 2018 - 11:46 AM

Though I agree with a lot of what you're saying and totally get the frustration, I will also say that a number of guilds / people regularly organize CTHOs, Majos, West High Orc parties, and I know I'm personally always down to let people into the party as long as we have key classes to start with. Myself and others often post in the Restart Discord and a couple other guilds' discords whenever we have these parties. For example, last night we had a CTHOs party that lasted a couple hours, and though we didn't have strings to start, we eventually had a full party and it was great. Same thing for a majos party this morning!

You're right that it can be more difficult to find a party in-game whenever you want to, but if you / others plan more parties, and post about them in a more public place, then more parties will happen. Just takes a little organizing effort :).

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users