Uhm, just gonna throw this out there:
The alchemist ranking gets reset on a semi-regular basis, so the current top 10 are at least somewhat recently active. This isn't decades of cumulative points on the /alchemist list right now. It was reset early last year IIRC. I can also think of 3 other brewing systems. The old school food cooking system, Geneticist +20 foods and SinX create EDP. If you think the ranked potion market is too hard to break into, try one of the other 3. Find out what else in demand and make it/farm it. Outside of brewing there's like 3,000 ways to make zeny on iRO and many of them don't involve setting foot outside of town/Eden.
Thanks for great opinions.
Selling slims and food sound fun . But I'm not interested to make zeny from slims at all.
Many people just want to make slims for their own characters & close friends.
With out messing with inconsistency of price & availability of the ranked sellers.
- no one could control the price , they can sell it for 10k , 100k , anything .
- nothting guarantee availability , imagine the top guilds monopolizing each 10 ranks - and kept slims for only guild usage ? ( never seen the 2nd place vending his slim at all ) ---> Which mean one of the game content get locked from other players.
- Effectiveness of condensed potion should tied with the user , not the brewer.
example : My character consumed 10,000 slims from brewer N ,
my character should become compatible with the N slims , and got more healing effectiveness .
The rank of slim should tied with my Character. Not the seller.
- With this system , the old brewers still have their old customers as reward of 10 years brewing.
- New brewers can brew as many as they want for friends . With equality in effectiveness.
- To maintain their rank with slims. People need to buy more and more slims of specified brewer.
- Selling ingredients on cash shop is fine .
Edited by zeywei, 14 January 2018 - 04:54 AM.