Eve Natalia NPC Exchange (Suggestions) - Proposals and Suggestions - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Eve Natalia NPC Exchange (Suggestions)

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 DarkOrinus

DarkOrinus

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 985 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 26 December 2017 - 07:28 AM

What i am hoping to achieve;

- something (other than the usual actual moneymaking things like bio5) for people to do end game.
- making z for new people.
- revitalizing (lol) some old instances.

Temple of the Demon God

The Morroc MVP's themselves should at least be dropping diabolus stuff.

Hazy Forest

Alchemy Glove (3% to 2.5%) - 1pc. Safe Cert

Rationale:
Was also once a popular repeatable instance due to oca's.

Orc Memory Dungeon

Giant Axe (1% to 2.5%) - 1pc. Safe Cert 
Light Epsilon (1.51% to 2.5%) - 1 pc. Safe Cert

Rationale:
Easy to do, the gamble wouldn't be worth the time if done by veterans. serves quite the bonus for new people.

Airship Raid

Felrock's Armor (1% to 2.5%) - 1pc. Safe Cert
Felrock's Cloak (1% to 2.5%) - 1pc. Safe Cert
Felrock's Boots (1% to 2.5%) - 1pc. Safe Cert

Rationale:
Easy to do too, the gamble is bad. serves again a good bonus for new people.

Nightmarish Jitterbug

Gigantic Bow (1% to 2.5%) - 1pc. Safe Cert
Bow of Storm (2% to 2.5%) - 1pc. Safe Cert

Rationale:
The instance itself was once popular for having the pendant that gave you atk and matk. weapons stated are useful for a select few.

Old Glast Heim

Alchemy Gloves (10% to 5%) - 1pc. Safe Cert
Death Guidance (10% to 5%) - 1pc. Safe Cert

Rationale:
The former glorified instance because of oca's. The drops themselves as 10% would make it popular once more, both in a positive (will entice some people to run again) and negative (well, the devalue idea starts here) effect. For investing time, i believe it is worth it.

Horror Toy Factory

Old Parasol (1% to 5%) - 2pcs. Safe Cert

Rationale:
Probably the only drop i believe is worthy of getting 2pcs certificates because of the rarity, as well as the irritating kimi fight for average geared people.

Ideas concentrated as of the moment;

A friend states that this will reduce the price of safe certs, thus will affect instances people run like say the popular Endless Tower.

Solution:

Increase the amount of certificates you get with the notable Endless Tower loots, it needs the price increase anyway due to higher prices in the market. Refine events and new gears from ocps have been a thing too, so i believe there will still be a demand for such. That said, the following change in quantity attainment is also advised. also proposed here once https://forums.warpp...t/#entry2019998

Valkyrja's Shield 2pcs. to 4 pcs.
Valkyrian Armor 2pcs. to 4 pcs.
Twin Edge of Naght Sieger (Blue) 2pcs. to 4 pcs.
Twin Edge of Naght Sieger (Red) 2pcs. to 4 pcs.

My price estimate if such drastic market change comes is that they are reduced by 3m (HG=9m,Body=9m,Weap=4m), a price i have pointed out for people in the long term to realize that investing time in such instances, as well as resources, and the drop rates. i hope to achieve ET loots are not devalued or they may be of higher value.

i am open for suggestions, and am open to any criticism that is both positive or negative but is said in a proper way.

Edited by DarkOrinus, 26 December 2017 - 05:38 PM.

#2 DarkOrinus

DarkOrinus

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 985 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 26 December 2017 - 05:42 PM

Bump.

Added updated drop rate proposal for items (would that be possible?). Made it more consistent but might cover the "meh" part of the proposal with inconsistent drop rates per dungeon.

2.5% for instances that are easy, and also could be repeated hourly.

5% for instances that require time, as well as, requires resources and skill to finish.

Also added hazy forest to the line of instances.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users