• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 AlbireoImma

AlbireoImma

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 14 posts

Posted 11 January 2018 - 02:43 AM

Hi there, i'm looking for an up to date warrior guide if anyone knows one or would be willing to share theirs :D

i'm mainly interested in full or off tank warrior but any guide would be appreciated.

so far i've only found guides from 2014 or so and would like to know if recent builds are different or more or less the same as those old guides. if there are any difference, what would it be?

thanks in advance!

#2 FishDeity

FishDeity

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 535 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online 2
  • Server:Odin

Posted 11 January 2018 - 11:16 PM

Beginner Friendly Builds (for PvE and Leveling)

Master Level 1: http://ro2.roguard.n...51121111155165/

Higher Master Level with 20 skill points bought: 

http://ro2.roguard.n...51321511a95165/

Suggested Cards: (Ever since these patch notes, double set effects dont work, so crossed out cards are not suggested)

-Giant Forest's White Poisonous Bug Card

-Giant Forest's Red Poisonous Bug Card

Equip those cards in that order. These are cheap/average-priced cards that could last you forever, so try to buy these as soon as possible

Edited by FishDeity, 26 December 2018 - 04:45 PM.

#3 AlbireoImma

AlbireoImma

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 14 posts

Posted 12 January 2018 - 08:15 AM

Master Level 1: http://earlygame.net...0.1.1/0.0.0.0.0

Higher Master Level with 20 skill points bought: http://earlygame.net...5.1.1/0.0.0.0.0

Suggested Cards:

Equip those cards in that order. These are cheap/average-priced cards that could last you forever, so try to buy these as soon as possible

:D thank you very much for the advice! haven't seen this kind of build before, looks interesting and seems like more of a highly dps oriented warrior is it? can you give me a bit of pointers about the build? like pros and cons perhaps, it looks great but i have this picture of it kinda being a high risk high reward dps. any core tactics or skill rotation? :D if you have a link for forum post or indetail guide i'd also love to check it out too!

#4 FishDeity

FishDeity

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 535 posts

Posted 12 January 2018 - 09:39 AM

:D thank you very much for the advice! haven't seen this kind of build before, looks interesting and seems like more of a highly dps oriented warrior is it? can you give me a bit of pointers about the build? like pros and cons perhaps, it looks great but i have this picture of it kinda being a high risk high reward dps. any core tactics or skill rotation? :D if you have a link for forum post or indetail guide i'd also love to check it out too!

This is an all-around balance build that's part DPS and more tank, not high dps. You can think of it as an off-tank build, which is what warriors are perceived of late-game. 

Pointers about the build are to time some skills well like if you are fighting a strong monster, it's ideal to use Battle Leap to knock them down, attack, right when it gets back up use Pummel Attack to knock it down again, continue attacking. Don't just spam your skills all at once (like it would be inefficient to use Endure while the monster is knocked down).

If you are low on HP and fighting a large group of monsters, Battle Leap onto all of them to generate 100 rage points, then use Tension Relax to heal up.

Those are just a few tips about the build in general.

Don't worry, it's not high-risk/reward dps. 

Core tactics or skill rotation are situational.

#5 AlbireoImma

AlbireoImma

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 14 posts

Posted 12 January 2018 - 10:18 AM

This is an all-around balance build that's part DPS and more tank, not high dps. You can think of it as an off-tank build, which is what warriors are perceived of late-game. 

Pointers about the build are to time some skills well like if you are fighting a strong monster, it's ideal to use Battle Leap to knock them down, attack, right when it gets back up use Pummel Attack to knock it down again, continue attacking. Don't just spam your skills all at once (like it would be inefficient to use Endure while the monster is knocked down).

If you are low on HP and fighting a large group of monsters, Battle Leap onto all of them to generate 100 rage points, then use Tension Relax to heal up.

Those are just a few tips about the build in general.

Don't worry, it's not high-risk/reward dps. 

Core tactics or skill rotation are situational.

:D alright! i get the gist of it now, still I have a question regarding the skill point distribution.

Why putting all the skill points on int? i get that it synergize with battle tactics, but is it worth doing so? does high end equipments,cards and such makes up for the other areas without needing to allocate points to other stat like str/agi/vit?

and as for gears, do you have any recommended ones and or equips that i really need to have/base requirement?  if not, what criteria would you say I should generally be more focused on?

#6 FishDeity

FishDeity

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 535 posts

Posted 12 January 2018 - 12:01 PM

:D alright! i get the gist of it now, still I have a question regarding the skill point distribution.

Why putting all the skill points on int? i get that it synergize with battle tactics, but is it worth doing so? does high end equipments,cards and such makes up for the other areas without needing to allocate points to other stat like str/agi/vit?

and as for gears, do you have any recommended ones and or equips that i really need to have/base requirement?  if not, what criteria would you say I should generally be more focused on?

A typical skill rotation is: Battle Leap->Bowling Bash->Bash until 50 rage points acquired-> Rage Strike or use Pummel Attack to knock-down again if you don't have enough to Rage Strike.

Skill rotations vary depending on situation and the best way to get idea is to practice the skills yourself while doing Dayr Desert daily quests or grinding instead of being boosted.

It is worth putting all bonus stat points into INT now b/c your critical attacks will hit much harder, killing the monster faster, thus you take less damage in the long run. 1000 INT is ideal maximum.

High end equips will make up for a lot of the other areas, and once you reach max ML and have experienced every aspect of the game, you will probably reset skills and stats (easy to do and is what i did) with your knowledge of the game. However, right now all INT is great for more friendly, beginner guides.

Here is my current build as a ML40 (PvE focused only) that has average investment, completed endgame raids fine as an off-tank: http://earlygame.net...1.375/0.0.0.0.0

The cards in previous post should be high priority. Recommended equips are the green font ones for ML 1-20 like Desert Scorpion (ML1) or Desert Storm (ML11). Get Osiris (ML20) equips at ML20 if you have the patience or zeny to, otherwise use Witch equips (ML 21) at ML 21.

Another helpful tip is to make proper use of elements. Having the stronger element against certain monsters will deal 2x damage to them which is a lot! The most efficient way is to have four different great swords, each having a different element, and putting them on your skill tray for easy switching. You can use cheap great sword like Desert Storm (ML11) for each of your elements and it is still very effective. Here is guide my old-friend wrote if you want more details. It's at the bottom of her post: https://forums.warpp...bs/?hl=elements

#7 AlbireoImma

AlbireoImma

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 14 posts

Posted 14 January 2018 - 03:22 AM

A typical skill rotation is: Battle Leap->Bowling Bash->Bash until 50 rage points acquired-> Rage Strike or use Pummel Attack to knock-down again if you don't have enough to Rage Strike.

Skill rotations vary depending on situation and the best way to get idea is to practice the skills yourself while doing Dayr Desert daily quests or grinding instead of being boosted.

It is worth putting all bonus stat points into INT now b/c your critical attacks will hit much harder, killing the monster faster, thus you take less damage in the long run. 1000 INT is ideal maximum.

High end equips will make up for a lot of the other areas, and once you reach max ML and have experienced every aspect of the game, you will probably reset skills and stats (easy to do and is what i did) with your knowledge of the game. However, right now all INT is great for more friendly, beginner guides.

Here is my current build as a ML40 (PvE focused only) that has average investment, completed endgame raids fine as an off-tank: http://earlygame.net...1.375/0.0.0.0.0

The cards in previous post should be high priority. Recommended equips are the green font ones for ML 1-20 like Desert Scorpion (ML1) or Desert Storm (ML11). Get Osiris (ML20) equips at ML20 if you have the patience or zeny to, otherwise use Witch equips (ML 21) at ML 21.

Another helpful tip is to make proper use of elements. Having the stronger element against certain monsters will deal 2x damage to them which is a lot! The most efficient way is to have four different great swords, each having a different element, and putting them on your skill tray for easy switching. You can use cheap great sword like Desert Storm (ML11) for each of your elements and it is still very effective. Here is guide my old-friend wrote if you want more details. It's at the bottom of her post: https://forums.warpp...bs/?hl=elements

:D Thanks a lot for the info's! you helped me a great deal with this infos, trully appreciated! i'll be doing experiments with the skills and equips when i get to that point so now i'll go grind on lvls. thanks for the links too, :D helps a lot!

P.s if you're still here haha, in your current build link, you put all the points on VIT instead of INT. is it supposed to be in INT? sorry, just want to make sure i understand things right :c

#8 Atha

Atha

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1254 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 14 January 2018 - 09:24 AM

:D Thanks a lot for the info's! you helped me a great deal with this infos, trully appreciated! i'll be doing experiments with the skills and equips when i get to that point so now i'll go grind on lvls. thanks for the links too, :D helps a lot!

P.s if you're still here haha, in your current build link, you put all the points on VIT instead of INT. is it supposed to be in INT? sorry, just want to make sure i understand things right :c

He did state that once you reach max ML you'll probably want to reset your stats. He's probably getting enough INT from equips that any points spent there would be wasted.

#9 NathanielBlack

NathanielBlack

I am New.

• New Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 22 December 2018 - 02:55 PM

Master Level 1: http://earlygame.net...0.1.1/0.0.0.0.0

Higher Master Level with 20 skill points bought: http://earlygame.net...5.1.1/0.0.0.0.0

Suggested Cards: (Ever since these patch notes, double set effects dont work, so crossed out cards are not suggested)

hey buddy, the link doens't seem to work, can you help a friend out?

#10 FishDeity

FishDeity

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 535 posts

Posted 26 December 2018 - 04:46 PM

hey buddy, the link doens't seem to work, can you help a friend out?

i fixed them. i havent leveled up in a very long time, hope this still gives an idea. luckily skill resets are easy to get late game

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users