Ashuckel

'-' intensifies

• Members
  • 18996 posts
  • LocationJohto, Hoenn, Unova, Kalos, Alola
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 20 January 2018 - 03:03 AM

you can very well see the difference of someone that has to do a setup to kill, or someone that is needlessly pulling way more mobs than its worth the time tho

Edited by Ashuckel, 20 January 2018 - 03:03 AM.

#27 fuyukikun

fuyukikun

Disney Prince in Disguise

• Members
  • 12269 posts
  • LocationIndonesia
  • Server:Chaos, on hiatus

Posted 20 January 2018 - 03:07 AM

Well, sure we can see the difference between slow / setup killers or leeches. I will blacklist leeches on my party coz they are toxic.
My suggestion:
1. Rather than soloing, try to make a solo klller party. Your Ks is fine here and you even help your team mates to kill faster.
2. If NCT is already overpopulated, lets ask GM to make second channel map for NCT level 3.

#28 ChaoticRK

ChaoticRK

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3228 posts
  • Locationprt_fild08
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 20 January 2018 - 04:18 AM

Thor has a free space. :p_devil:

#29 Diskence

Diskence

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1311 posts

Posted 20 January 2018 - 04:29 AM

You wonder why iRO is just a -_-hole with a bunch of KSers. People are killing mobs slowly, making my BM run out so I am going to KS them and justify my reasons on the forums and there are people actually agreeing with you. 

I've been in NCT for a while now, even before spotlight. Only time I've seen that is when a doram is dragging a mob to another room cause the other room was mobby. Otherwise it's Rangers/RKs trying to kite the mobs and that's obviously because they aren't as geared as you and the nature of their class. You wonder why newer players don't even want to play this game anymore when a Gene probably filled with OCP/Gods just fly wing over and 2 shots the mob and ks them.  :heh: 

Do you also KS in low TI and justify your reason by saying because everyone else does it?  :heh:

#30 VModCinnamon

VModCinnamon

Tranquility

• VMod Retired
  • 16663 posts

Posted 20 January 2018 - 04:55 AM

Greetings all,

Justifying ill-mannered act with another is not right. Please be sport about it and try to keep a friendly leveling environment.

If someone is intentionally holding the spawn then in that case contact the GM staff through a support ticket, as they have been responding to tickets in a timely manner.

#31 ChaoticRK

ChaoticRK

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3228 posts
  • Locationprt_fild08
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 20 January 2018 - 05:32 AM

But Cinnamod he's in a manual. :heh:

#32 VModCinnamon

VModCinnamon

Tranquility

• VMod Retired
  • 16663 posts

Posted 20 January 2018 - 05:49 AM

'-

#33 Ashuckel

Ashuckel

'-' intensifies

• Members
  • 18996 posts

Posted 20 January 2018 - 06:35 AM

'-

'

#34 Fuuton

Fuuton

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2230 posts

Posted 20 January 2018 - 07:54 AM

What Fuuton is annoyed at is that they aren't killing in a timely manner.

this right here. kill faster please, so spawn can spawn faster.

Some killers in NCT is not as hack and slash and go yolo like you do fuuton. You are well geared and mobs in every formation doesnt bother you.
There are some classes that needs to perform several precast or preparation before unleashing their final attack. Such as WL with jack frost, fire wall and CL, sorc with fire wall, throwing kage/oboro, etc etc. They need to align the monsters perfectly, and space is also an issue since they cant perform well in tight spaces. Especially u now NCT has dead cells that makes AoE deals mo damage if cast on them such as stairs.
Trust me, i play EVERY SOLO KILLER CLASS in NCT (even AB) and that’s the challenge they need to face to perform well in NCT. Not all NCT killers are as efficient as GX or gene. Kudos for solo killers out there who finish the board slowly. What a splendid effort.

nah i know, and i generally tend to leave those setup kids alone because i realize that too. but last night even before i started KSing mob trainers, i was getting KS'd by the GX's and rangers in that party almost nonstop. essentially it was that entire party of 12 versus every solo player in the map and at least a third of them weren't being friendly about it. i'd have gx's walk up to an obvious mob i was CCing and they'd still try to come up and RC it lol.

You wonder why iRO is just a -_-hole with a bunch of KSers. People are killing mobs slowly, making my BM run out so I am going to KS them and justify my reasons on the forums and there are people actually agreeing with you. 

I've been in NCT for a while now, even before spotlight. Only time I've seen that is when a doram is dragging a mob to another room cause the other room was mobby. Otherwise it's Rangers/RKs trying to kite the mobs and that's obviously because they aren't as geared as you and the nature of their class. You wonder why newer players don't even want to play this game anymore when a Gene probably filled with OCP/Gods just fly wing over and 2 shots the mob and ks them.  :heh:

Do you also KS in low TI and justify your reason by saying because everyone else does it?  :heh:

i do believe you're taking the most primitive/sour approach possible to figuring out my style of thinking lad. firstly, this post came out of a response to the difficulties i had in dealing with my response to fuyu's comment. noob or not, if you're ballsy enough to attempt to KS me (or anyone else) then you're obviously accepting of the fact that you're going to get KS'd in return. secondly, i come from the days of mob training (in the sense of dragging all of that mob from one corner of the map to another) being illegal. the reason that illegality was plausible was because of the exact reasons specified: you're holding up the mob and making it difficult for other people to kill. pretty much everyone is on manual in nct at some point or another so when you mob train from corner to corner that creates a major issue for everyone else, especially when its a full party of 12 doing it because they cover so many areas of the map at any given time. third, i work so i cant play as much as i used to, and im also used to efficiency, so yeah i'll b!tch about something like mob training because its going to be like this all week long and its better to give the GMs a heads up on a problem than to have them deal with 600 KS tickets that they'll likely ignore. at least with a heads up they can possibly present a solution in time before the event goes away. 4th, you're response seems to attempt trying to make me look like some greedy selfish player who has no consideration for anyone else's leveling style whatsoever. it targets me specifically as a solo player and fails to address the 1 v 12 concept issue that exists, so i can't help but wonder if you're actually still bitter about the $700k comment i jokingly called you out on weeks ago. and finally, i dont level in low TI anymore so i can't really answer that question. but the tone you present in asking it is very much selective targeting, as if you really dont care about the entire post to begin with and merely want an excuse to throw around snobby comments for the sake of being snobby? ..is the way i see it.

like i said initially, i tend to leave people alone and wing away when i see them doing their own thing. most people follow the oldschool rules anyway out of a simple necessity to keep peace. my problem is spawn rate and mob training, and those could be fixed in a variety of ways. extra maps, increase spawn rate per person, or just increase spawn rate overall temporarily.

#35 Ashuckel

Ashuckel

'-' intensifies

• Members
  • 18996 posts

Posted 20 January 2018 - 08:34 AM

paragraphs pls

#36 Fuuton

Fuuton

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2230 posts

Posted 20 January 2018 - 08:46 AM

relevant responses please :P

#37 PoySanity

PoySanity

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1211 posts
  • LocationEinbech

Posted 20 January 2018 - 09:35 AM

If you cant stop them, join them. Btw, shoutout to my nct party solo killers (not full party but 9/12). Thank you for inviting my sura!

#38 rabidMAGE

rabidMAGE

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 122 posts
  • Server:Thor

Posted 20 January 2018 - 09:42 AM

KS fast for faster respawn

#39 mildcontempt

mildcontempt

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3483 posts

Posted 20 January 2018 - 10:11 AM

"try to be a good decent ok tolerable not-completely-terrible person."

#40 ChakriGuard

ChakriGuard

Azzylike

• Members
  • 10855 posts
  • Server:Renew Chaos

Posted 20 January 2018 - 10:23 AM

Greetings all,

Justifying ill-mannered act with another is not right. Please be sport about it and try to keep a friendly leveling environment.

If someone is intentionally holding the spawn then in that case contact the GM staff through a support ticket, as they have been responding to tickets in a timely manner.

How do you justify an intentional holding and kill steal? 

Maybe train mobbers are just badly gear-ed, so they kill drag mobs around without kiting/attacking or maybe kill stealers are just well-geared, so they kill steal many times by accident   :heh:

Edited by ChakriGuard, 20 January 2018 - 10:24 AM.

#41 Fuuton

Fuuton

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2230 posts

Posted 20 January 2018 - 11:43 AM

Greetings all,

instead of making us ticket, which most people wont care to do since they're either on manual, lazy, or fed up with the ticket system, wouldnt it be a better idea to actually have a cloaked GM roam the map often enough? i mean if you guys can stalk our ETs then surely you can stalk NCT as well. it would eliminate the need to ticket KS/mob training entirely.

#42 Diskence

Diskence

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1311 posts

Posted 20 January 2018 - 12:54 PM

i do believe you're taking the most primitive/sour approach possible to figuring out my style of thinking lad. firstly, this post came out of a response to the difficulties i had in dealing with my response to fuyu's comment. noob or not, if you're ballsy enough to attempt to KS me (or anyone else) then you're obviously accepting of the fact that you're going to get KS'd in return. secondly, i come from the days of mob training (in the sense of dragging all of that mob from one corner of the map to another) being illegal. the reason that illegality was plausible was because of the exact reasons specified: you're holding up the mob and making it difficult for other people to kill. pretty much everyone is on manual in nct at some point or another so when you mob train from corner to corner that creates a major issue for everyone else, especially when its a full party of 12 doing it because they cover so many areas of the map at any given time. third, i work so i cant play as much as i used to, and im also used to efficiency, so yeah i'll b!tch about something like mob training because its going to be like this all week long and its better to give the GMs a heads up on a problem than to have them deal with 600 KS tickets that they'll likely ignore. at least with a heads up they can possibly present a solution in time before the event goes away. 4th, you're response seems to attempt trying to make me look like some greedy selfish player who has no consideration for anyone else's leveling style whatsoever. it targets me specifically as a solo player and fails to address the 1 v 12 concept issue that exists, so i can't help but wonder if you're actually still bitter about the $700k comment i jokingly called you out on weeks ago. and finally, i dont level in low TI anymore so i can't really answer that question. but the tone you present in asking it is very much selective targeting, as if you really dont care about the entire post to begin with and merely want an excuse to throw around snobby comments for the sake of being snobby? ..is the way i see it.

like i said initially, i tend to leave people alone and wing away when i see them doing their own thing. most people follow the oldschool rules anyway out of a simple necessity to keep peace. my problem is spawn rate and mob training, and those could be fixed in a variety of ways. extra maps, increase spawn rate per person, or just increase spawn rate overall temporarily.

So mad, I don't even remember who you are  :heh:

#43 Fuuton

Fuuton

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2230 posts

Posted 20 January 2018 - 02:07 PM

So mad, I don't even remember who you are  :heh:

so mad you got wrecked in wordplay, that ^this^ is all you could provide in response. who's really the one acting all hurt here? lol.

#44 ChakriGuard

ChakriGuard

Azzylike

• Members
  • 10855 posts
  • Server:Renew Chaos

Posted 20 January 2018 - 02:20 PM

Potential train mobber vs Potential KS'er. Make a poll now! Meanwhile ... RIP peaceful nice NCT lol

That's why I was against stupid EXP/Drop. It makes people crazy. Just put in +14 refinement event to solve train mob and KS drama  :no1:

Edited by ChakriGuard, 20 January 2018 - 02:21 PM.

#45 Agonizing

Agonizing

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3238 posts
  • Server:Renewal

Posted 20 January 2018 - 02:21 PM

this reminds me of high ti when a ranger would tele around and just arrow shower at every mob

#46 Fuuton

Fuuton

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2230 posts

Posted 20 January 2018 - 02:33 PM

Potential train mobber vs Potential KS'er. Make a poll now! Meanwhile ... RIP peaceful nice NCT lol

That's why I was against stupid EXP/Drop. It makes people crazy. Just put in +14 refinement event to solve train mob and KS drama  :no1:

part of me wants to just cave in and join a party, but the solo exp is so amazing right now so i keep refraining. you could easily 175 a solo char in 24 hours with this kind of exp if you went nonstop with very few breaks and were geared well enough to hit at least 5 TI per manual. ive been trying to just do more bio parties to avoid all the drama. sort of have an idea of the best times to be there but it's not a time that i'd want to be awake for every day.

#47 mildcontempt

mildcontempt

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3483 posts

Posted 20 January 2018 - 02:34 PM

so mad you got wrecked in wordplay, that ^this^ is all you could provide in response. who's really the one acting all hurt here? lol.

Bro, just stop. 

#48 Ashuckel

Ashuckel

'-' intensifies

• Members
  • 18996 posts

Posted 20 January 2018 - 02:53 PM

part of me wants to just cave in and join a party, but the solo exp is so amazing right now so i keep refraining. you could easily 175 a solo char in 24 hours with this kind of exp if you went nonstop with very few breaks and were geared well enough to hit at least 5 TI per manual. ive been trying to just do more bio parties to avoid all the drama. sort of have an idea of the best times to be there but it's not a time that i'd want to be awake for every day.

did 150>175 in 9~10hrs at a 12/12 party, back when BBs werent even a thing

#49 Nirvanna21

Nirvanna21

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 9553 posts
  • LocationNew Zealand

Posted 20 January 2018 - 02:57 PM

In the case of KSing in NCT, as much as I hate to say it, just do it.

Everyone is usually running manuals, you waste both your time and theres bitching about it. They will continue to do what they do and so will you. Even if you report them, what does it do? It doesn't give you your lost time back, and by the time anything is done about it (if anything at all), they have well and truly made use of their time.

Just don't be salty if someone does take the time to report you in turn :U

#50 Diskence

Diskence

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1311 posts

Posted 20 January 2018 - 03:06 PM

If you consider what you wrote as wordplay  :heh:  I'm not acting hurt, I honestly don't remember who you are until you reminded me. I only remember some people who actually WoE-ed before like Chakri, Ash, KK people. Rest of you are just pvmers.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users