How Far We've Fallen Behind - Page 3 - kRO/jRO Translation Station - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

How Far We've Fallen Behind

176 replies to this topic

#51 ZeroTigress

ZeroTigress

My Offline Life is Nonexistent.

• RO1 Member
  • 15204 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Sakray->Iris->Ymir->Chaos

Posted 22 February 2018 - 10:17 PM

Added latest kRO patch notes to OP.

#52 Sigma1

Sigma1

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2435 posts
  • Server:TRO

Posted 22 February 2018 - 10:25 PM

Note : Illusion of Teddy Bear has been updated to KRO Sakray. I guess it will be updated to main servers with next week or two.

#53 Campitor

Campitor

Darned Forever

• RO1 Production
  • 11063 posts

Posted 26 February 2018 - 02:38 PM

Moved so it can be stored.

#54 ZeroTigress

ZeroTigress

• RO1 Member
  • 15204 posts

Posted 02 March 2018 - 12:43 AM

If it takes iRO 5 YEARS to fix a simple skill text, I shudder to think how many years it'll take to fix more complex issues.

NkTYS9k.png

Updating OP.

#55 ParkWonJae

ParkWonJae

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 373 posts
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 02 March 2018 - 01:42 PM

Sera's Painkiller 

2q9fjbl.jpg

#56 Sigma1

Sigma1

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2435 posts
  • Server:TRO

Posted 15 March 2018 - 04:55 AM

033900_KAJeRhFR.jpg

#57 ZeroTigress

ZeroTigress

• RO1 Member
  • 15204 posts

Posted 15 March 2018 - 09:35 PM

Updated OP with new patch notes.

#58 YongkySH

YongkySH

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4118 posts

Posted 15 March 2018 - 09:49 PM

A few minor 3rd job skill rebalancing changes(August 22nd, 2012)

Page not found, can you source another page?

#59 ZeroTigress

ZeroTigress

• RO1 Member
  • 15204 posts

Posted 15 March 2018 - 11:09 PM

A few minor 3rd job skill rebalancing changes(August 22nd, 2012)

Page not found, can you source another page?

Managed to find the iRO Wiki thread again, so fixed.

#60 YongkySH

YongkySH

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4118 posts

Posted 16 March 2018 - 02:38 AM

Available Character slots has been increased from 9 to 12 (December 9th, 2015)

we already got this right?

#61 ZeroTigress

ZeroTigress

• RO1 Member
  • 15204 posts

Posted 16 March 2018 - 02:47 AM

Available Character slots has been increased from 9 to 12 (December 9th, 2015)

we already got this right?

Did we? Last I checked the character selection went up to 3 pages, not 4.

#62 DarkOrinus

DarkOrinus

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 985 posts

Posted 16 March 2018 - 03:19 AM

pretty sure it's up to 12 now

#63 ZeroTigress

ZeroTigress

• RO1 Member
  • 15204 posts

Posted 16 March 2018 - 11:35 AM

Darn ninja updates. Updated OP.

#64 YongkySH

YongkySH

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4118 posts

Posted 16 March 2018 - 11:21 PM

Just a suggestion, maybe instead of removing updates we got, move them to another spoiler section with the date we got them?

So we can compare how many years on average to get an update lol

#65 ZeroTigress

ZeroTigress

• RO1 Member
  • 15204 posts

Posted 16 March 2018 - 11:48 PM

Just a suggestion, maybe instead of removing updates we got, move them to another spoiler section with the date we got them?

So we can compare how many years on average to get an update lol

According to Kadelia's What to Look Forward To thread, it takes 2-4 years for updates to get to iRO. But now it seems iRO is being outright neglected in updates at the rate we're going. We're nearing the end of the first quarter of 2018 and there's no plan to get our first Illusion update as originally promised.

#66 VModCinnamon

VModCinnamon

Tranquility

• VMod Retired
  • 16663 posts

Posted 20 March 2018 - 03:38 AM

Postings to dispute updates, drama and derail have been removed from this thread.

Users wish to engage into a discussion on a missing update to kindly open a fresh topic in the appropriate subsection of the forums, as the same is not appropriate for this topic.

Future postings that are found to be a derail will be removed without notice.

Thank you!

#67 DarkOrinus

DarkOrinus

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 985 posts

Posted 20 March 2018 - 06:52 AM

Warlock's [Crimson Rock] knock-back effect now moves the target away from caster.

i think we got this one already tho, or are we expecting a diff knockback effect?

Postings to dispute updates, drama and derail have been removed from this thread.

Users wish to engage into a discussion on a missing update to kindly open a fresh topic in the appropriate subsection of the forums, as the same is not appropriate for this topic.

Future postings that are found to be a derail will be removed without notice.

Thank you!

you look happier on your new profile pic tho

#68 ZeroTigress

ZeroTigress

• RO1 Member
  • 15204 posts

Posted 20 March 2018 - 08:30 AM

People voicing their frustrations about being behind in updates is on topic, but what do I know about a thread I created, hmm?

#69 VModCinnamon

VModCinnamon

Tranquility

• VMod Retired
  • 16663 posts

Posted 20 March 2018 - 08:45 AM

People voicing their frustrations about being behind in updates is on topic, but what do I know about a thread I created, hmm?

Users are encouraged to discuss delayed updates in a new topic at their time of convenience, as stated already.

This topic is mostly suited to report news on updates.

If there is an issue with my action you may PM me :)

#70 ZeroTigress

ZeroTigress

• RO1 Member
  • 15204 posts

Posted 20 March 2018 - 08:56 AM

Users are encouraged to discuss delayed updates in a new topic at their time of convenience, as stated already.
This topic is mostly suited to report news on updates.
If there is an issue with my action you may PM me :)

Thread is called "How Far We've Fallen Behind", but okay.

#71 Campitor

Campitor

Darned Forever

• RO1 Production
  • 11063 posts

Posted 20 March 2018 - 09:07 AM

Thread is called "How Far We've Fallen Behind", but okay.

Then we can fix that for consistency's sake. May I suggest "What to look forward to Pt 2"? Were allowing these threads so that we have a check list of changes to bring to the studio with every discussion about missing updates. Its not really a matter of falling behind but really what they haven't delivered yet.

As a mentioned previously we are working on getting every update we can from the studio with priority being given to the bigger game changing... changes. But we can't expect them to suddenly catch us up 100% or even rapidly as there just isn't the kind of resources to do that.

Currently 16.2 and it's associated changes have been delivered to us and were working on preparing the contents lists and updates for Sakray. We will also check on the progress of our smaller updates list.

#72 XIII_Eraser

XIII_Eraser

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1448 posts
  • LocationBehind You
  • Server:Ymir

Posted 20 March 2018 - 09:30 AM

Then we can fix that for consistency's sake. May I suggest "What to look forward to Pt 2"? Were allowing these threads so that we have a check list of changes to bring to the studio with every discussion about missing updates. Its not really a matter of falling behind but really what they haven't delivered yet.

As a mentioned previously we are working on getting every update we can from the studio with priority being given to the bigger game changing... changes. But we can't expect them to suddenly catch us up 100% or even rapidly as there just isn't the kind of resources to do that.

Currently 16.2 and it's associated changes have been delivered to us and were working on preparing the contents lists and updates for Sakray. We will also check on the progress of our smaller updates list.

What about NOGH and I've already made a ticket about this but I keep asking for the new formula for Kunai Splash, why is it so hard to get a simple skill update? Also we get it, kRO isn't going to catch us up 100% but at least give us the bare minimum or updates that people want such as NOGH.

Edited by XIII_Eraser, 20 March 2018 - 09:33 AM.

#73 ZeroTigress

ZeroTigress

• RO1 Member
  • 15204 posts

Posted 20 March 2018 - 10:15 AM

Can you really call it looking forward to something when that something has been delayed for 5 years and counting? If 5 years is considered "rapidly" catching up, I dread to see what being slow would be.

#74 kappakeepokupo

kappakeepokupo

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1201 posts
  • LocationPH

Posted 20 March 2018 - 04:05 PM

Don't get me wrong, I appreciate what you've been doing for the past 1-2 years, getting major updates and such. But so far, IMO it did not help with the issues that have been plaguing iRO at all. WoE? Bots? Game being too cash shop heavy?

Game changing changes? So far only the OCPs have done that (and not in a good way, with the gears being cash shop heavy). New content? The 16.1 was update was average at best. The instances were not challenging in any way. Was there even a game changer in the update? You tell me.

The update that made me happy most was the uniform cooldown quests, which was a very, very minor update. And it wasn't even fixed when it was bugged. Also, "Were allowing these threads so that we have a check list of changes..", shouldn't you have a checklist like this for yourself? It is your job after all. Involving the community is nice, but it shouldn't be abused. You even let us QC the OCP gears before putting them in, which is your job in the first place.

These are just my 2 cents about the issue. For me, this thread is about letting players know what we're missing, so that if and when a certain patch or update gets enough traction or support from the community, you'd be at least compelled to look it up because from what I've seen so far, that's the only thing that gets things going here.

#75 LordYggdrasill

LordYggdrasill

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2830 posts
  • LocationWelgaia

Posted 20 March 2018 - 04:11 PM

Let’s look at the bright side, Campitor has looked into this thread and gave his responses, so at least they are listening to the players. Though it’s one thing to listen to ideas/complaints, and another thing to take appropriate actions to make good things happen.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users