Also need help with people linking back to kRO's patch notes if you're going to report new updates to help iRO get the updates from kRO.
Lingering iRO Issues
This is a list of issues that have yet to be resolved by either iRO or kRO.
- Elven Sunglasses sprite. Lingering issue since 2010.
- Dewata maps cannot be identified by the server. Lingering issue since 2011.
- Expanded class training quests missing. Lingering issue since 2013.
- Community Headgear Project Lingering issue since 2014.
- Overseas Care Package item bugs. Lingering issue since 2016.
- Clan System still missing quests and certificates. Lingering issue since 2016.
- Gender change VAS. Lingering issue since 2017.
- Trans Candy Skill Cooldown Fix. Formerly pending issue is now lingering issue as of 2017.
- Anti Cheat System. Formerly pending issue is now lingering issue as of 2017.
- Item Cooldown Millisecond System (Currently in review for development). Formerly pending issue is now lingering issue as of 2017.
- Updated Costume Enchants. Formerly pending issue is now lingering issue as of 2018.
- Translating Rockridge Navigation Entries. Formerly pending issue is now lingering issue as of 2018.
- Testing Urgent Recall Nightmare Biolab Bug Fix. Formerly pending issue is now lingering issue as of 2018.
- Missing Tool Shop and Repairman NPCs. Old lingering issue.
- Reset Stone or Magical Stone? Forever lingering issue.
- War of Emperium. Forever lingering issue.
Missing kRO Updates
In 2013, the community came together and discovered that iRO has been gradually falling behind in updates since 2010. Despite CM assurance that they will get those updates on iRO, we instead ended up falling farther and farther behind in updates, to the point that we are now 6 YEARS behind in updates instead of 2 years. Since the original thread has fallen into disuse, I've taken it upon myself to revive these efforts as I'm already compiling kRO patch information for the Ragnarok Wiki.
Instead of Kadelia's checklist in her "What to Look Forward To" thread, I'm simply going to remove updates that we've received instead of checking things off since the checklist method made things very bloated.
Edited by ZeroTigress, 12 January 2019 - 12:12 PM.