An Open letter to the staff - Page 3 - Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

An Open letter to the staff

• Please log in to reply
83 replies to this topic

#51 theRagnarokDude

theRagnarokDude

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 328 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Odin ReStart

Posted 06 February 2018 - 07:51 AM

So are we all jumping to a server that cares?

It sounds like we are all jumping to a server that cares.

#52 veinzjj

veinzjj

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 52 posts

Posted 06 February 2018 - 08:03 AM

Something that really pissed me off is when we already have everything we got. Sent and submited the ticket, hope our GM will work with us to ban all those bots and the cheaters. *BOOOOM* 2 days later, those bots still showing in the raffler again. Ohhhhhhhh man.. That's why i gave up and hope this server will be better with alot of bot rather than actual player. And i hope everything that i concerned here will be modified or delete so i know if you guys are working on something here rather than in the actual field.  :dotdotdot:

#53 Wolfen

Wolfen

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 453 posts

Posted 06 February 2018 - 08:12 AM

So are we all jumping to a server that cares?

It sounds like we are all jumping to a server that cares.

If you find a promising non p2w low rate that its likely to be long lived (preferably oficial) let me know

#54 theRagnarokDude

theRagnarokDude

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 328 posts
  • Server:Odin ReStart

Posted 06 February 2018 - 08:21 AM

If you find a promising non p2w low rate that its likely to be long lived (preferably oficial) let me know

Oh there is an original one. But it would take this entire server migrating there to be worth it because their population is really low and WoE is stagnant...

The population is the only reason I am on iRO. No other server besides the aforementioned comes close to appealing.

I presume if WoE dies because big guilds quit because WP blows than that will be the end of the Ragnarok line for myself because yeah, the options are very limited from my research.

#RIPHERO

The fact that after all this disaster you still want an official server is comical. If you want official, here you go! Enjoy official BS.

#55 Namrok

Namrok

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 376 posts
  • Twitter:c21h30w2
  • LocationRU: Saint Petersburg
  • Server:Odin + Chaos

Posted 06 February 2018 - 08:21 AM

nothing to say

cheaters must die

and i think, we all must to know who is cheater, bot etc

make a wall of shame

#56 Spoon

Spoon

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1072 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 06 February 2018 - 08:31 AM

Realistically, it's pretty clear the GMs/CMs have made their point...

People will keep buying WPE whether they do something or don't, so why do the work. Their silence and lack of action on the subjects says it all

Edited by Spoon, 06 February 2018 - 08:31 AM.

#57 Wolfen

Wolfen

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 453 posts

Posted 06 February 2018 - 08:38 AM

Oh there is an original one. But it would take this entire server migrating there to be worth it because their population is really low and WoE is stagnant...

The population is the only reason I am on iRO. No other server besides the aforementioned comes close to appealing.

I presume if WoE dies because big guilds quit because WP blows than that will be the end of the Ragnarok line for myself because yeah, the options are very limited from my research.

#RIPHERO

The fact that after all this disaster you still want an official server is comical. If you want official, here you go! Enjoy official BS.

Well the thing about oficials is tgat you know the faces of who runs the game, the fact that they paid licensing fees and that they will get real updates, also not to mention that they are long planed (1+ year life) and suposedly neutral admins, but that is a bit besides the point.

And about server migration, it is quite easy, as suraborn said, most Guild leaders know each other and have contact via discord, so it is a thing about agreeing to move together to a new ageeed server (ofcourse, after each one desiding it with theyr guilds)

#58 Xellie

Xellie

Valkyrie

• RO Fungineering
  • 18610 posts
  • Twitter:@nekoxellie
  • LocationValhalla
  • Server:Europe ban!

Posted 06 February 2018 - 09:15 AM

Yeah to be clear every guildleader is on a single discord together and we do discuss these things

#59 KenjoStrife

KenjoStrife

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 203 posts
  • LocationLighthalzen.
  • Server:Odin

Posted 06 February 2018 - 09:35 AM

With Reborn in behalf of Roughnecks :p_hi:
Server is already dead but it can still be fixed by adding a game guard. Sure it won't fix the economy but at least it would fix the gameplay of the game. Very 1st mistake was that you guys didn't do a wipe after the beta. You can still turn things around. Hope you read the concern. Have a good day

Sincerely
Roughnecks Guild

Edited by KenjoStrife, 06 February 2018 - 09:41 AM.

#60 Ryuuz0

Ryuuz0

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 222 posts
  • Server:Re:Start

Posted 06 February 2018 - 10:30 AM

Good that i did quit already 2-3 months ago, just playing woe atm. Anyway i got no hope anymore for this server tbh, it was nice for some months but you guys need to accept, the server is already dead, enjoy WoE aslong its fun.

#61 ShekelShark

ShekelShark

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 504 posts
  • LocationOutside Your Window
  • Server:Trans

Posted 06 February 2018 - 04:13 PM

warp portal has failed its player base on such a massive level.

shark-suit.jpg

#62 ZolpidemSleep

ZolpidemSleep

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 63 posts

Posted 06 February 2018 - 08:30 PM

They deleted my thread without warning when I was asking others if they came across the same anomaly last WoE. Anyone from the STAFF can tell me why? Do we members have to make a community where we are free to talk and warn ourselves from potential harm? I stated in the thread it wasn't a report. I wanted the community oppinion and real experiement in that castle. Isn't the community able to warn ourselves and keep up to date on what happen. I stated at first it wasn't a report. But well we members look for each other, you just made it hard to communicate between guilds fine by me. I'm not going to make a ticket reporting. It's not my job to do justice. When it's blatlantly the botting up to you to do something about it.

Edited by ZolpidemSleep, 06 February 2018 - 08:40 PM.

#63 VModCinnamon

VModCinnamon

Tranquility

• VMod Retired
  • 16663 posts

Posted 06 February 2018 - 08:35 PM

They deleted my thread without warning when I was asking others if they came across the same anomaly last WoE. Anyone from the STAFF can tell me why?

Hello,

You have been contacted on Feb 4, please check your inbox.

#64 ZolpidemSleep

ZolpidemSleep

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 63 posts

Posted 06 February 2018 - 08:43 PM

A PM after the thread is deleted is not a warning. It was already. I contacted other people. I understood it is kinda pointless posting in this section of forums. I just wanted to get clues from others and managed that through discord. It's kinda sad that I have to go through other social medias when I could get my doubt solved here.

Edited by ZolpidemSleep, 06 February 2018 - 08:45 PM.

#65 VModCinnamon

VModCinnamon

Tranquility

• VMod Retired
  • 16663 posts

Posted 06 February 2018 - 09:23 PM

A PM after the thread is deleted is not a warning. It was already. I contacted other people. I understood it is kinda pointless posting in this section of forums. I just wanted to get clues from others and managed that through discord. It's kinda sad that I have to go through other social medias when I could get my doubt solved here.

It has been properly and thoroughly explained in the PM why the topic is removed. Since this space is not appropriate to discuss that, if something is not clear please respond on the PM and I will be happy to go through it with you :)

#66 ZolpidemSleep

ZolpidemSleep

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 63 posts

Posted 06 February 2018 - 10:30 PM

I stated in the thread it wasn't a report. I was gathering information about it before proceeding a report via ticket, because I wanted to be a 100% sure. If I went on reporting I would feel that I would be accusing poorly. I don't want to go argue on that. You guys have a lot of things on the plate right now. Don't take the community members comments as a personal attack, they are just angry and with reason on the performance against botting. This is a sign that you have a community that cares a lot about the server, which is a good sign. It must be really depressing in your positions being tied back. This could be avoided if I was told before hand how to approach the community to gather more evidence and if they experienced the same on what happened. Lets be grown ups. Can we work together on that? You all have the position to approach it openly. I hope you guys don't give up, because some members didn't give up. This is a nostalgic Ragnarok and people still want to play it.

#67 mattxor

mattxor

Awarded #1 Troll

• Banned
  • 635 posts
  • LocationUSA
  • Server:No Server

Posted 07 February 2018 - 02:26 AM

I hope you and your gang are happy now Xellie.

I hope you don't mind the backlash from all the cheaters that are speaking your name now.

I would hate to be you in WoE.

#68 ChakriGuard

ChakriGuard

Azzylike

• Members
  • 10855 posts
  • Server:Renew Chaos

Posted 07 February 2018 - 02:49 AM

I’ve got her back. She’s got nothing to be afraid of any strength lies in her courage >:3

#69 Spoon

Spoon

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1072 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 07 February 2018 - 05:17 AM

I hope you don't mind the backlash from all the cheaters that are speaking your name now.

Man...I am so scared of the Meat Whisperers and a guild whose castle can be broken with the use of 1 speed pot. I'm shaking in my boots

Let them come, and please use more cheats. It makes some wonderful footage to submit for camp

Edited by Spoon, 07 February 2018 - 05:20 AM.

#70 Xellie

Xellie

Valkyrie

• RO Fungineering
  • 18610 posts
  • Twitter:@nekoxellie
  • LocationValhalla
  • Server:Europe ban!

Posted 07 February 2018 - 05:23 AM

Quaking in my sleipnirs  Sorry no, quaking in my +7 shoes. Wrong server for that. 

I'm so scared, what are they gonna do? Fight me in woe? Call me names on discord? 

Edited by Xellie, 07 February 2018 - 05:33 AM.

#71 helloyooji

helloyooji

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 339 posts

Posted 07 February 2018 - 05:45 AM

lots of guilds that agree with her, can come to their aid. not that Valhalla needs it lmao.

#72 Stephcake

Stephcake

Too Legit To Quit

• Banned
  • 1041 posts
  • Twitter:stephstiel
  • LocationUK

Posted 07 February 2018 - 05:59 AM

Funny how the guy advocating for macros at every opportunity is talking about others cheating, lmao.

#73 Xord

Xord

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 617 posts
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 07 February 2018 - 07:01 AM

I worry a complete wipe might be the only solution to fixing the economy :(

Even if you ban and block the dupers and hackers. The zeny has already made its way around.

Any well geared player now probably has a bunch of characters with maxed zeny.

#74 mattxor

mattxor

Awarded #1 Troll

• Banned
  • 635 posts
  • LocationUSA
  • Server:No Server

Posted 07 February 2018 - 07:06 AM

I could not count all of the undetectable cheats on two hands and you guys are here complaining about no delay and macros.

Get real.

#75 helloyooji

helloyooji

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 339 posts

Posted 07 February 2018 - 07:12 AM

I could not count all of the undetectable cheats on two hands and you guys are here complaining about no delay and macros.

Get real.

the thread is about both you buffoon.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users