February 7th Ragnarok RE:START Maintenance - Page 2 - News & Events - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

February 7th Ragnarok RE:START Maintenance

199 replies to this topic

#26 flapinho

flapinho

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 47 posts

Posted 06 February 2018 - 08:20 PM

increase witch starsand to 1-10 and alcohol 1-4.

#27 SourcaSAM

SourcaSAM

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 37 posts
  • Locationby Khalid
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Odin

Posted 06 February 2018 - 09:52 PM

Please add the PvP gate keeper and kafra warper npcs in eden. I've been asking this for over a month now.

For raffler, increase witch starsand to 1-10 and alcohol 1-4.

+1 to this OR at least have Raffler do WSS more often instead of like every 3-4 hours QQ

Edited by SourcaSAM, 06 February 2018 - 09:55 PM.

#28 Renaru

Renaru

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 298 posts
  • LocationThe Dream World~
  • Server:Re:Start

Posted 06 February 2018 - 11:39 PM

What's in the February Costume box?

#29 Stephcake

Stephcake

Too Legit To Quit

• Banned
  • 1041 posts
  • Twitter:stephstiel
  • LocationUK

Posted 07 February 2018 - 01:14 AM

Amistr Bag npc checks for the appropriate month. So the quest cycles on and off on it's own.

You know what would have been nice? For you guys to tell us this fact.

#30 mattaangel

mattaangel

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 81 posts

Posted 07 February 2018 - 01:15 AM

That´s a valid concern. Same goes for all guilds I guess.

My suggestion is- Take the time slot from 1.0 and make it the 2.0 and throw the 1.0 somewhere in the week.

Let´s be honest. 1.0 is just crap compared to 2.0, and we can´t have 2 WoEs in 1 weekend.

I´d say this is the only plausible solution, seeing that 2.0 is more popular, more competitive and way more rewarding, it would be an insult to throw it in during the week, were attendace would be lower.

+ 1000000

Considering that few players are still playing WoEs in other servers (classic, renewal etc), the time slot used for Woe 1 is one of the few available/ already ok for everyone still playing on this server.

If you add WoE 2 (that is way more funny/interesting/rewarding) during the week (for sure you are going to cut out 1 timezone, because people work during the week) or when people can't play, they will just quit.  I can accept to not be able to play woe 1 due to my timezone (EU), but this is not the case for Woe 2.

#31 Namrok

Namrok

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 376 posts
  • Twitter:c21h30w2
  • LocationRU: Saint Petersburg
  • Server:Odin + Chaos

Posted 07 February 2018 - 01:34 AM

Please add the PvP gate keeper and kafra warper npcs in eden.  I've been asking this for over a month now. 

For raffler, increase witch starsand to 1-10 and alcohol 1-4.

plzplzplz ... pvp gatekeeper to eden T_T

also, add plz  eden npc to the north morroc kafra plz 

Edited by Namrok, 07 February 2018 - 03:55 AM.

#32 Ryuuz0

Ryuuz0

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 222 posts

Posted 07 February 2018 - 05:35 AM

That´s a valid concern. Same goes for all guilds I guess.

My suggestion is- Take the time slot from 1.0 and make it the 2.0 and throw the 1.0 somewhere in the week.

Let´s be honest. 1.0 is just crap compared to 2.0, and we can´t have 2 WoEs in 1 weekend.

I´d say this is the only plausible solution, seeing that 2.0 is more popular, more competitive and way more rewarding, it would be an insult to throw it in during the week, were attendace would be lower.

Why shouldnt it be possible to have 2x WoE each week lol, people are bored to have 1x WoE each week. It would help to have 2x WoE each week and i hope they do it or rip server

#33 Stephcake

Stephcake

Too Legit To Quit

• Banned
  • 1041 posts
  • Twitter:stephstiel
  • LocationUK

Posted 07 February 2018 - 05:57 AM

Why shouldnt it be possible to have 2x WoE each week lol, people are bored to have 1x WoE each week. It would help to have 2x WoE each week and i hope they do it or rip server

He said 2 WoEs per weekEND...

#34 helloyooji

helloyooji

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 339 posts

Posted 07 February 2018 - 05:58 AM

asking the real questions  :heh:

#35 Spoon

Spoon

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1072 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 07 February 2018 - 06:05 AM

Warm cat muffler is the correct answer

#36 Ryuuz0

Ryuuz0

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 222 posts

Posted 07 February 2018 - 06:18 AM

He said 2 WoEs per weekEND...

and? so i said why it shouldnt be possible to have it 2x each week. I mean it wouldnt be any problem to have it 2x on the weekend

Edited by Ryuuz0, 07 February 2018 - 06:19 AM.

#37 bippa

bippa

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 07 February 2018 - 07:13 AM

How about steel or coal at the raffler?

Elemental forges are priced way beyond entry level atm.

#38 Aruteeru

Aruteeru

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 127 posts

Posted 07 February 2018 - 07:14 AM

Is there a reason why Orc Archer bow isn't on the drop table?

Shouldn't this be out already?

When are we going to get items like these that are supposed to be out but aren't?

#39 Spoon

Spoon

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1072 posts

Posted 07 February 2018 - 07:27 AM

How about steel or coal at the raffler?
Elemental forges are priced way beyond entry level atm.

Spend 3 hours at jup and u will have steel for a lifetime

#40 Spoon

Spoon

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1072 posts

Posted 07 February 2018 - 09:04 AM

Magus, what's in the box :(

#41 Wolfen

Wolfen

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 453 posts

Posted 07 February 2018 - 09:16 AM

Spend 3 hours at jup and u will have steel for a lifetime

as a forger i can tell you that we eat the steal like candy (try making an elemental damascus set, we are talking around about 480 steels there with a finished forger build around 50% succes on a vvs), also lets not to mention the woe 2 demand for it.  but yea +1 for coal + iron or steal

#42 Physolator

Physolator

I am New.

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 07 February 2018 - 09:29 AM

as a forger i can tell you that we eat the steal like candy (try making an elemental damascus set, we are talking around about 480 steels there with a finished forger build around 50% succes on a vvs), also lets not to mention the woe 2 demand for it.  but yea +1 for coal + iron or steal

As an FYI, the forging rates on this server appear to be 10-15% lower than they actually should be. Kreygasm had 1000+ data point spreadsheet showing an overall trend of around 10% to 15% fewer successes than expected on VVS Elemental lvl 3 weapons (10% lower for most lvl 3 weapons, seems to be closer to 15% lower on vvs elemental claymores). On my forger iForge I've noticed the same thing(part of why I rarely forge anymore) and heard from other forgers as well previously regarding the rates. I've tried ticketing the GMs in regards to it as well near the beginning of the server, only to have those concerns brushed off. So it doesn't surprise me that elemental weapons are through the roof. Not only are the items to make them ridiculously overpriced due to inflation, but the success chance is way lower than it should be.

It'd also be nice if the Elemental Weapons were of more use, since with converters and endows it makes most of them near useless. Only 20 extra attack from a VVS elemental ranked weapon.

#43 Spoon

Spoon

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1072 posts

Posted 07 February 2018 - 09:32 AM

as a forger i can tell you that we eat the steal like candy (try making an elemental damascus set, we are talking around about 480 steels there with a finished forger build around 50% succes on a vvs), also lets not to mention the woe 2 demand for it. but yea +1 for coal + iron or steal

Don't wanna be rude or disregard your forger, but steel is dropping like candy in a highly used zone. Where as the alchemist mats, which are 1000x more useful now and in the long run, are not on heavly used maps (not counting bots) so I think we can live with the raffler having what it does, the only change it needs is karvo to be added and maybe strawberries removed. Could also bring back stems and pspores

Elemental weapons will be phased out shortly between sages and converters

Edited by Spoon, 07 February 2018 - 09:35 AM.

#44 SourcaSAM

SourcaSAM

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 37 posts
  • Locationby Khalid

Posted 07 February 2018 - 09:39 AM

Come on, now. TELL. US.

tenor.gif?itemid=5720812

#45 Renaru

Renaru

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 298 posts
  • LocationThe Dream World~

Posted 07 February 2018 - 10:05 AM

I'm waiting....

and I'm becoming Impatient.

FEBrUARY COSTUME BOX OR DEATH!

#46 Spoon

Spoon

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1072 posts

Posted 07 February 2018 - 10:06 AM

I'm waiting....

and I'm becoming Impatient.

FEBrUARY COSTUME BOX OR DEATH!

Inb4 more reskinned hated costumes

#47 Ryuuz0

Ryuuz0

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 222 posts

Posted 07 February 2018 - 10:40 AM

I mean you guys can give us already this week WoE 2.0 , since its a Test WoE and we wont get anything from it. and next week real WoE ty

#48 Chisami

Chisami

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 930 posts
  • LocationCali
  • Server:Transcendence (currently)

Posted 07 February 2018 - 12:10 PM

Don't wanna be rude or disregard your forger, but steel is dropping like candy in a highly used zone. Where as the alchemist mats, which are 1000x more useful now and in the long run, are not on heavly used maps (not counting bots) so I think we can live with the raffler having what it does, the only change it needs is karvo to be added and maybe strawberries removed. Could also bring back stems and pspores

Elemental weapons will be phased out shortly between sages and converters

​'Usefulness' is in the eye of the beholder. I myself have a forger, which, to date, is only level 72, because, quite frankly, leveling your forger to 99 first on a ReStart server seemed nuts. Thankfully, I have managed to amass about 500 steel at Juperos. Which is great, because I don't have but one ele Damascus for my rogue because getting steel was a pain in the ass and because of the fail rates. I can NOW finally make some attempts to get the other three Damascus for my Rogue. Which, by the way, will always be useful for soloing, because I will not buy elemental converters until such time as my own sage is leveled and making them for me.  I have never been ultra-rich because my favorite class is not one to farm the real valuables (MvP's) and the like. 

#49 Spoon

Spoon

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1072 posts

Posted 07 February 2018 - 12:20 PM

​'Usefulness' is in the eye of the beholder. I myself have a forger, which, to date, is only level 72, because, quite frankly, leveling your forger to 99 first on a ReStart server seemed nuts. Thankfully, I have managed to amass about 500 steel at Juperos. Which is great, because I don't have but one ele Damascus for my rogue because getting steel was a pain in the ass and because of the fail rates. I can NOW finally make some attempts to get the other three Damascus for my Rogue. Which, by the way, will always be useful for soloing, because I will not buy elemental converters until such time as my own sage is leveled and making them for me. I have never been ultra-rich because my favorite class is not one to farm the real valuables (MvP's) and the like.

Or just make a bow vit rogue and BB to victory in jup

#50 Spoon

Spoon

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1072 posts

Posted 07 February 2018 - 12:58 PM

I see that woe2 time edit, but more importantly, what's in the box.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users