Aeternum Server Local System Error - Requiem Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Aeternum Server Local System Error

• Please log in to reply
30 replies to this topic

#1 ChicacZ

ChicacZ

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 59 posts
  • LocationPlanet Namic
  • Playing:Requiem
  • Server:Triffi

Posted 16 February 2018 - 06:28 PM

Hello someone know how to fix this Local system error

#2 VModStrawberry

VModStrawberry

Amateur Blogger

• WarpPortal VM
  • 309 posts
  • LocationEverywhere!
  • Playing:Dragon Saga
  • Server:Wyvern

Posted 16 February 2018 - 10:22 PM

Hi. What part of logging in are you getting the error?

#3 ShuShuBirat

ShuShuBirat

I am New.

• New Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 17 February 2018 - 06:37 AM

When im trying to chose Aeternum server. Trifri logging in easily 

#4 epen

epen

I am New.

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 17 February 2018 - 06:38 AM

Hi. What part of logging in are you getting the error?

when i want to log in to aeternum server it says local system error. but i can log in to trifri server. please help. thanks

Edited by epen, 17 February 2018 - 06:38 AM.

#5 riwukaho

riwukaho

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 19 posts

Posted 17 February 2018 - 07:08 AM

My friend have thia issues too... 4 people in my guild cant log into aeterium server, can only login to trifi server

#6 VModStrawberry

VModStrawberry

Amateur Blogger

• WarpPortal VM
  • 309 posts
  • LocationEverywhere!

Posted 17 February 2018 - 07:17 AM

Aeternum was taken down very briefly earlier to most likely address some reported issues. Can you guys try to log in again now?

#7 artcrime

artcrime

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 160 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 17 February 2018 - 08:49 AM

After I got this error temporarily I noticed a few missing items in my inventory. Anyone else effected take a good look at your bags and gear and make sure nothing is missing.

#8 VModStrawberry

VModStrawberry

Amateur Blogger

• WarpPortal VM
  • 309 posts
  • LocationEverywhere!

Posted 17 February 2018 - 08:54 AM

Hi artcrime did this happen just very recently after the brief server downtime? Your missing items.

#9 artcrime

artcrime

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 160 posts

Posted 17 February 2018 - 08:59 AM

This happened yesterday about 6 hours before the brief maintenance that added the premium drops. The only major Item I lost was a 2 day costume, but what was worrying was that it was equipped at the time. I'd hate to lose some gear I made or worse yet some item mall stuff. Besides the costume missing a few minor items in my bag were gone, but I didn't have a screenshot of them ready. Most likely they were dinky little consumables.

I noticed the crash that lead to the short system error happened right after my guild changed its symbol, if thats related somehow.

As a side not the little premium cupons that are dropping seem to give my free account bonus exp, but not the ability to talk in region chat. Also it says something about hanging my face when I use it  :shss:

#10 riwukaho

riwukaho

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 19 posts

Posted 17 February 2018 - 09:31 AM

I lost all my item in the bag and all equipped item.. Except my staff and my lant... Wtf is this bug?

#11 VModStrawberry

VModStrawberry

Amateur Blogger

• WarpPortal VM
  • 309 posts
  • LocationEverywhere!

Posted 17 February 2018 - 09:32 AM

For the items in inventory and equipped armors, I suggest taking a screenshot and keeping it handy just in case. We've been getting reports of item loss on Aeternum. None from Trifri so far, and I realy hope we don't get any. In any case, I'd recommend sending a ticket to Support just so they know how many of these cases are happening.

Are you saying that the 1 Day Premium that is dropping from mobs are working for you? That's great if it is. But also weird at the same time since it's not working for everyone else that I've talked to. 

And about the Local System Error, some seem to resolve themselves after a while. But I'd still send a ticket just in case. Notifying the Requiem Team about this too.

Edited by VModStrawberry, 17 February 2018 - 09:32 AM.

#12 riwukaho

riwukaho

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 19 posts

Posted 17 February 2018 - 09:35 AM

What about the other player that lost their item? How can i screenshots if i already lost all of it?

#13 VModStrawberry

VModStrawberry

Amateur Blogger

• WarpPortal VM
  • 309 posts
  • LocationEverywhere!

Posted 17 February 2018 - 09:40 AM

What about the other player that lost their item? How can i screenshots if i already lost all of it?

Hi riwukaho. Sorry to hear you lost items already. Please send a ticket to Support so they can check. Tell them stuff like what you were doing in-game before you noticed the item loss, or any errors, disconnections, whatever information that you think can help.

#14 riwukaho

riwukaho

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 19 posts

Posted 17 February 2018 - 09:59 AM

Im new here, i dont know how to send ticket,bfore i logout i enter the premium dungeon and treasure dungeon... Then i stop playing for about 3 hours maybe.. And when i login all my item including equpment are gone. But lant and item in the bank still there.

#15 VModStrawberry

VModStrawberry

Amateur Blogger

• WarpPortal VM
  • 309 posts
  • LocationEverywhere!

Posted 17 February 2018 - 10:06 AM

You can send a ticket by following this guide:

Submitting a Ticket Through the Support Page

You can register for a Support Account on that page as it's different from your WarpPortal Account. You can also send a ticket without registering, but make sure you use a valid email address so you can reply to Support through email. I'd say register for an account though for handy reference to all the tickets you send in.

#16 AndraSyte

AndraSyte

Awarded #1 Troll

• Community Managers
  • 666 posts
  • Playing:ROSE Online

Posted 17 February 2018 - 10:07 AM

Im new here, i dont know how to send ticket,bfore i logout i enter the premium dungeon and treasure dungeon... Then i stop playing for about 3 hours maybe.. And when i login all my item including equpment are gone. But lant and item in the bank still there.

Welcome to the forums! I'm sorry that you are experiencing this issues. There is an excellent article with step by step instructions on how to submit a ticket which I will put below. Please make sure that you do submit a ticket though for the missing items so the team can begin assisting you.

Additionally if anyone is still experiencing the Local System Error please also submit a ticket to support.

https://support.warp...pport-page.aspx

#17 riwukaho

riwukaho

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 19 posts

Posted 17 February 2018 - 10:37 AM

I already follow the instructions and send a ticket about my problem, so now i wait for the reply? Because i cant farm again now...and i really want to play.

#18 artcrime

artcrime

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 160 posts

Posted 17 February 2018 - 10:40 AM

"Are you saying that the 1 Day Premium that is dropping from mobs are working for you? That's great if it is. But also weird at the same time since it's not working for everyone else that I've talked to."
I thought it was working but now that I rolled an Alt to test it it doesn't give me the extra expo I thought it did. ATM the premium item drops in game do nothing other than give you the premium stamp down near your exp bar.

#19 PsychicVet

PsychicVet

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 40 posts
  • LocationRichfield, Utah
  • Server:Aeternum

Posted 21 February 2018 - 11:20 AM

Took a few days off to attend to an illness, tried to login a few minutes ago and now I too am getting this error on 2 of my accounts trying to play aerternium. The 3rd account can get into both servers no problem. I got to the character selection screen and put in my passcode, to no avail and this error. On attempting again the game stopped working at the selection screen not letting the passcode to be entered.
Now it gives error when I select the aeternium server.

Edited by PsychicVet, 21 February 2018 - 11:24 AM.

#20 Shurinel

Shurinel

I am New.

• New Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 21 February 2018 - 11:45 AM

I did a ticket because i lost a item and they locked my ticket without a reason.. cool support.

#21 TheNanny

TheNanny

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 228 posts
  • Server:Trifri

Posted 01 March 2018 - 11:33 PM

Getting same error...

#22 Haaspy

Haaspy

I am New.

• New Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 01 March 2018 - 11:52 PM

Played fine yesterday, today - can't connect and this issue comes up.
I log in to server page, can log into trifri with no issues, Aeternum - nothing.

My advice - close the server for a while, fix all known issues so far and only then release it.
If the reason why these issues haven't been fixed was to test something that was not related to them, then fine, but with this error you lose even the players on it.

Or...you purposefully block accounts off of the server after some time, without actually telling us and hide it under this message. (No idea why you would do this)
Or...its an issue you yourselves do not know how to fix, meaning that you don't actually have full resources or grasp to be launching a new server in the first place.

I'm a patient man, but I'm getting mildly annoyed NOTHING is being done or if it is, no answers are given to us.

Cater to your public more or lose them and have a new empty server and maybe further people quitting the game as a whole.
Your choice, but the taste so far is bitter.

#23 VModStrawberry

VModStrawberry

Amateur Blogger

• WarpPortal VM
  • 309 posts
  • LocationEverywhere!

Posted 01 March 2018 - 11:55 PM

@Shurinel, can you PM me your ticket number please? I can check with Support about it.

@TheNanny, I'm sorry to hear that. Please if you can send another ticket to Support about it.

#24 ChicacZ

ChicacZ

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 59 posts
  • LocationPlanet Namic
  • Server:Triffi

Posted 02 March 2018 - 12:10 AM

another local system error this day

#25 Lenkova

Lenkova