Aeternum Server Local System Error - Page 2 - Requiem Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Aeternum Server Local System Error

• Please log in to reply
30 replies to this topic

#26 ChicacZ

ChicacZ

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 59 posts
  • LocationPlanet Namic
  • Playing:Requiem
  • Server:Triffi

Posted 02 March 2018 - 12:12 AM

why only that server but in triffi i can log in

#27 Lenkova

Lenkova

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 468 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 02 March 2018 - 12:33 AM

This local system + missing items + https://forums.warpp...anks/?p=2795159 > it's to much, thnks to the gods you ppl work with computers...imagine if you guys have to use a daily gun on your jobs XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

#28 S3Ke

S3Ke

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 94 posts

Posted 02 March 2018 - 04:13 AM

im getting Local System Error too ...i even reinstalled the game a few times...still nothing...ITS BEYOND RIDICULOUS !!!! im also missing items...i wouldn`t cry for a few items that i can remake...but im missing my rex too...and you cannot remake the quest to get it back...and i definitely dont plan on spending any more money on this game...not while the game is on this state..thats for sure...im already regretting that i spent too much on this ...and its so not worth it anymore...and please stop deleting posts...we putting money in your pocket...we expect atleast the freedom to speak...not like Helium is checking the forums anyway ...

#29 AndraSyte

AndraSyte

Awarded #1 Troll

• Community Managers
  • 666 posts
  • Playing:ROSE Online

Posted 02 March 2018 - 02:29 PM

If any one is still experiencing the Local System Error please make sure to send a ticket to Support as soon as possible. The Support team needs to review each individual account that is affected in order to provide resolution. You can access support here. If you do need assistance with submitting a ticket or have a question please feel welcome to ask myself or Varitas through PM. 

#30 sonemere

sonemere

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2350 posts

Posted 02 March 2018 - 05:30 PM

character selection local system error usually fixes on server restart but items are still get gone....

#31 UNDERtheDARKmoon

UNDERtheDARKmoon

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 249 posts
  • LocationFrance
  • Server:Trifri

Posted 02 March 2018 - 05:50 PM

​rip requiem  :heh: 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users