iRO Thor, War Of Emperium 19/02/2018 Skidbladnir Guardian Stone Bug - Ragnarok Online Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

iRO Thor, War Of Emperium 19/02/2018 Skidbladnir Guardian Stone Bug

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
29 replies to this topic

#1 GilasPilipinas

GilasPilipinas

I am New.

• New Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 19 February 2018 - 05:40 AM

Kindly check Skidbladnir Juno Agit in iRO Thor, because someone in the guild defending the agit has bugged the guardian stone, and the defense and the first barricade still can't be hit awhile ago.  

Edited by GilasPilipinas, 19 February 2018 - 06:13 AM.

#2 irolockongmr

irolockongmr

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 286 posts
  • LocationRune-Midgard
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:iRO Thor, pRO Valkyrie

Posted 19 February 2018 - 06:14 AM

I was asked personally to attached the images since my fellow guildmate above has some trouble posting. :p_laugh:

Personally, I don't want to point fingers at any person or guild but at least please check WP team if there are issues on the Skid Agit.

Just fair play on my end. I leave it to you VMods and WP Team (feel free to edit or snip if there are violations) .

[Poring]

XmVSwrMl.jpg

zFh0HQ8l.jpg

Edited by VModCinnamon, 19 February 2018 - 07:29 AM.
Mod Edit: Removed screenshot.

#3 Ylliw

Ylliw

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 304 posts

Posted 19 February 2018 - 06:27 AM

This is the 3rd time. I guess they perfected it. Heh

#4 BornHater

BornHater

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 249 posts
  • Server:Thor

Posted 19 February 2018 - 06:50 AM

that's unfair :(

#5 lnseries

lnseries

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 33 posts

Posted 19 February 2018 - 06:50 AM

Why this keep on happening? We want to enjoy the WOE but many bug is happening? Please fixed this GM punished those who keep on doing this bugged also check the bot in WOE.Thankyou and GoodDay

#6 Icarus05

Icarus05

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1051 posts
  • LocationPhilippines
  • Server:thor during woe

Posted 19 February 2018 - 07:08 AM

its kinda amazing that this bug perfectly happens when this alliance is defending and idk why...but to be sure, an investigation might be a good idea to see if this agit is really buggy or someone just do some illegal things...

PS: if you may not know, this agit was bug around oct 2017 under that alliance but different holder.

Edited by Icarus05, 19 February 2018 - 07:10 AM.

#7 Ashuckel

Ashuckel

'-' intensifies

• Members
  • 18996 posts
  • LocationJohto, Hoenn, Unova, Kalos, Alola
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 19 February 2018 - 07:17 AM

this happened on chaos a while back a few weeks on the same castle, and was not on purpose, the game just said nope.

#8 KriticalAssassin

KriticalAssassin

They pay me to post.

• RO Fungineering
  • 9326 posts
  • LocationBehind you?
  • Server:Chaos- Renewal

Posted 19 February 2018 - 07:22 AM

Yeah, don't think anyone has ever figured out how to replicate the bug yet, and it's happened on castles that noone is defending and etc too. Would be nice if GM's managed to figure out and fix it though, since it's pretty annoying when it happens.

#9 VModCinnamon

VModCinnamon

Tranquility

• VMod Retired
  • 16663 posts

Posted 19 February 2018 - 07:28 AM

Hello there,

Unfortunately this issue has been reported a while ago and as mentioned by Ashuckel it did indeed happen on Chaos renewal server so many times. It is a bug and almost certain abusive behavior is not involved. So please do not post claims or point fingers towards individuals or guilds.

To resolve the issue the map zone will require a restart, sadly this cannot happen during agit hours. I believe the staff attempted to fix it some time ago without avail.

#10 GG8701

GG8701

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 48 posts
  • Server:Thorrrrr

Posted 19 February 2018 - 07:34 AM

i thought they perfectededed it :bang:

#11 betsalel666

betsalel666

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 61 posts
  • Server:thor

Posted 19 February 2018 - 07:35 AM

:(

#12 Icarus05

Icarus05

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1051 posts
  • LocationPhilippines
  • Server:thor during woe

Posted 19 February 2018 - 07:37 AM

hmm..I see...I hope we can have a perma fix for this since its pretty inconvenient for the players encountering this type of problems :/

#13 CadburyChocolate

CadburyChocolate

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3553 posts

Posted 19 February 2018 - 09:32 AM

Hello there,

Unfortunately this issue has been reported a while ago and as mentioned by Ashuckel it did indeed happen on Chaos renewal server so many times. It is a bug and almost certain abusive behavior is not involved. So please do not post claims or point fingers towards individuals or guilds.

To resolve the issue the map zone will require a restart, sadly this cannot happen during agit hours. I believe the staff attempted to fix it some time ago without avail.

You underestimate on how we thor players can exploit and master game bugs!

#14 irolockongmr

irolockongmr

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 286 posts
  • LocationRune-Midgard
  • Server:iRO Thor, pRO Valkyrie

Posted 19 February 2018 - 02:17 PM

Hello there,

Does the Skid Agit Bug include unli-spawns of Agit Guardians? :p_laugh: ​or its just that Guild Masters can unli-hire Agit Guardians during WOE  :questionmark: 
First time I experienced those this recent WOE SE and I got mobbed hard   :p_cry:   Usually encounter Agit Guardians during WOE FE but this is really my first in WOE SE  :p_ang:

Anyways, thank you very much for the quick feedback fellow players and VMod Cinnamon.  :no1: 

#15 Hopscotches

Hopscotches

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 390 posts
  • LocationRainbowfields
  • Server:Both

Posted 19 February 2018 - 03:11 PM

Did they still continue the fight despite the presence of the bug? If I were there, I'd call it a day and break random castles or initiate fights somewhere else. No point attacking a castle like that unless mini clashes outside the bugged area will happen.

#16 Njord

Njord

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 190 posts

Posted 19 February 2018 - 04:50 PM

this happened on chaos a while back a few weeks on the same castle, and was not on purpose, the game just said nope.

VModCinnamon, I think Ash was saying it happened to Chaos Server once and around 2017.

Based from the conversations, I've read from another social media thread for iRO Thor Server, the bug seemed to be intentionally done by the defending guild - from how the guild members and/or guild alliance members in those conversations reacted, they felt proud, or so much delighted for that bug during the Skidbladnir Clash.

I guess, WoE is a thing in Thor Server. I suggest maybe GM's can stop the increase of economy for Skidbladnir Castle and prevent God Creation for a week, or until this bug has been fixed. To give the opposing alliance the chance to snatch this Castle in the upcoming WoE 2 in a fair play, not in a buggy situation.

#17 ch3kwa

ch3kwa

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 262 posts

Posted 19 February 2018 - 05:11 PM

^
:(  :( :( 

as mentioned by Ashuckel it did indeed happen on Chaos renewal server so many times. It is a bug and almost certain abusive behavior is not involved. So please do not post claims or point fingers towards individuals or guilds.

#18 Ashuckel

Ashuckel

'-' intensifies

• Members
  • 18996 posts
  • LocationJohto, Hoenn, Unova, Kalos, Alola
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 19 February 2018 - 05:13 PM

i suggest you read mine and Krit's posts again.

#19 Varignon

Varignon

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 685 posts
  • Server:Chaos, Transcendence Quit

Posted 19 February 2018 - 05:15 PM

VModCinnamon, I think Ash was saying it happened to Chaos Server once and around 2017.

Based from the conversations, I've read from another social media thread for iRO Thor Server, the bug seemed to be intentionally done by the defending guild - from how the guild members and/or guild alliance members in those conversations reacted, they felt proud, or so much delighted for that bug during the Skidbladnir Clash.

I guess, WoE is a thing in Thor Server. I suggest maybe GM's can stop the increase of economy for Skidbladnir Castle and prevent God Creation for a week, or until this bug has been fixed. To give the opposing alliance the chance to snatch this Castle in the upcoming WoE 2 in a fair play, not in a buggy situation.

Yes the guardian stone can be bugged through the used of the skill of Mechanic Suicidal Destruction, I am playing both servers and I knew this can happen always. And as you say, the bug was intentionally done. Yes it can be done intentionally, so I think VModCinnamon and Campitor must try what I mentioned. You have the sakray server, you can activate WOE2 there and try the guardian stone so that you can see. This bug hasn't fix yet since WOE2 have been released and its easy for the agit owner to defend the agit if they bug it. 

So for me, VModCinnamon and Campitor team must do an immediate action for this bug.

#20 AceDT

AceDT

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 66 posts

Posted 19 February 2018 - 05:32 PM

So why are they accusing the guild that defending the castle if the guardian stone bug can be triggered by using Suicidal Destruction of Mechanic Class on stone?

Because what I saw yesterday was the Attacking Guild Mechanic used Suicidal Destruction on Guardian Stone.
Doesn’t it mean the Attacking Guild was the one who produced the bug not the Defending Guild.

#21 BornHater

BornHater

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 249 posts

Posted 19 February 2018 - 06:04 PM

but we just destroyed the attacking guilds in Vidblainn so it doesn't really matter if it bugged out or not. They're just gonna get the same hard pounding they got. lol :rice:  :rice:  :rice:  :rice:  :rice:  :rice:  :rice:  :rice:  :rice:  :rice:

#22 betsalel666

betsalel666

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 61 posts
  • Server:thor

Posted 19 February 2018 - 06:32 PM

:(

#23 CHARMander101

CHARMander101

I made it Off Topic

• Banned
  • 57 posts
  • LocationLittle Root town
  • Playing:RO Valkyrie Uprising
  • Server:Asgard

Posted 19 February 2018 - 06:49 PM

that's unfair :(

Since the new patcher design was released the No-Recon implemented,
WoE Flags, savepoint question how did all this affect or cause
WoE Skidbladnir Guardian Stone bug.
I tapped further into the wire of iRO THOR WoE is SGS bug still no
solution for this.

#24 Boyeteers

Boyeteers

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3545 posts

Posted 19 February 2018 - 11:19 PM

Makes me wanna woe in thor server now coz it’s a thing he said.

#25 GG8701

GG8701

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 48 posts
  • Server:Thorrrrr

Posted 20 February 2018 - 12:51 AM

Does the Skid Agit Bug include unli-spawns of Agit Guardians? :p_laugh: ​or its just that Guild Masters can unli-hire Agit Guardians during WOE  :questionmark: 
First time I experienced those this recent WOE SE and I got mobbed hard   :p_cry:   Usually encounter Agit Guardians during WOE FE but this is really my first in WOE SE  :p_ang:

Anyways, thank you very much for the quick feedback fellow players and VMod Cinnamon.  :no1: 

did you diededed?

i heard the guardian spawns they summon came from thor volcano

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users