Arcadia part 3 informations - Dragon Saga Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
* * * * * 2 votes

Arcadia part 3 informations

• Please log in to reply
65 replies to this topic

#1 mekhneche

mekhneche

I am New.

• Members
  • 6 posts
  • LocationFrance
  • Playing:Dragon Saga

Posted 05 March 2018 - 11:30 AM

Does anyone have information about he content that will be added in arcadia part 3 ( especially new equipments ) so we can maybe prepare for it.
Please feel free to share what you know !

#2 Popcorn

Popcorn

Woodie-Holic

• Dragon Saga Staff
  • 5556 posts
  • LocationGermany, Europe, Earth, Milky Way, Universe

Posted 05 March 2018 - 11:52 AM

The only thing I can "spoiler" is that while everyone will be able to get the new equipment you will have an advantage when your character owns a [Hero] PoS set for the gear and a [Hero] PoS weapon for the new weapon. [Normal] and [Rare] PoS items won't have any advantage.

#3 Lukeario

Lukeario

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 25 posts

Posted 05 March 2018 - 12:10 PM

The only thing I can "spoiler" is that while everyone will be able to get the new equipment you will have an advantage when your character owns a [Hero] PoS set for the gear and a [Hero] PoS weapon for the new weapon. [Normal] and [Rare] PoS items won't have any advantage.

And here I thought I won't need to farm myself the [Hero] PoS gear...

#4 Dynasto

Dynasto

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 91 posts

Posted 05 March 2018 - 12:10 PM

Do we need all 7 parts?

#5 zirothos

zirothos

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 704 posts
  • LocationZirothos entertainment Studio
  • Server:MLG PVE

Posted 05 March 2018 - 12:14 PM

why can player just wait like every one to see complete expansion information xD. :p_hi: Later when it will be there  :Emo_13: 

#6 Popcorn

Popcorn

Woodie-Holic

• Dragon Saga Staff
  • 5556 posts

Posted 05 March 2018 - 12:14 PM

Every [Hero] part gives you an advantage for the particular part of the new set.

#7 Lukeario

Lukeario

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 25 posts

Posted 05 March 2018 - 12:15 PM

Every [Hero] part gives you an advantage for the particular part of the new set.

"Advantage" as in "easier to obtain" or as in "better item"?

#8 Popcorn

Popcorn

Woodie-Holic

• Dragon Saga Staff
  • 5556 posts

Posted 05 March 2018 - 12:17 PM

both....

#9 zirothos

zirothos

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 704 posts

Posted 05 March 2018 - 12:19 PM

don't spoil them to much xD :p_hi: 

#10 Lukeario

Lukeario

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 25 posts

Posted 05 March 2018 - 12:28 PM

both....

My last question then is: If I acquire the new set before I have the [Hero] PoS and then decide that I want the advantage, will I be able to get the advantage if i acquire the [Hero] PoS after the new set?

#11 Coolsam

Coolsam

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4997 posts
  • LocationHiding from my Subscribers
  • Server:revreS

Posted 05 March 2018 - 12:32 PM

Questions not asking for spoilers;

1. I know new maps will be a thing. Will daily quests be adjusted for higher-max level players to involve these new maps over what is currently the maps for higher-max level players Daily quests?
  2. Dungeon Size and Difficulty on a scale of 1-10? Take into account running this with good gear for endgame.
  3. Will new sets feature unique, handpicked bonuses? I wouldn't wanna see clones of Elga set again. Also will we have to make/remake for 3-stats on cape/weapon?
  4. Will there be tweaks/additions to Expert Mode? Perhaps additional dungeons. Maybe even Elga Expert?
  5. Will the new set merely require possessing PoS or will it consume the PoS part for the respective part? If the former, About what level is the new set for the sake of using gears for enchant shifting? If the latter, will enchant/soulcrafts/sockets be transfered?

#12 Popcorn

Popcorn

Woodie-Holic

• Dragon Saga Staff
  • 5556 posts

Posted 05 March 2018 - 01:10 PM

My last question then is: If I acquire the new set before I have the [Hero] PoS and then decide that I want the advantage, will I be able to get the advantage if i acquire the [Hero] PoS after the new set?

That would make no sense. You need to have the [Hero] PoS set beforehand if you want the advantage. You can get the new set either way.

Questions not asking for spoilers;

1. I know new maps will be a thing. Will daily quests be adjusted for higher-max level players to involve these new maps over what is currently the maps for higher-max level players Daily quests?
  2. Dungeon Size and Difficulty on a scale of 1-10? Take into account running this with good gear for endgame.
  3. Will new sets feature unique, handpicked bonuses? I wouldn't wanna see clones of Elga set again. Also will we have to make/remake for 3-stats on cape/weapon?
  4. Will there be tweaks/additions to Expert Mode? Perhaps additional dungeons. Maybe even Elga Expert?
  5. Will the new set merely require possessing PoS or will it consume the PoS part for the respective part? If the former, About what level is the new set for the sake of using gears for enchant shifting? If the latter, will enchant/soulcrafts/sockets be transfered?

1. if we raise the level cap finally, yes. But this is still not sure.
2. Can't answer. It's still work in progress and working on the new dungeon is the most time consuming.
3. We'll see. 
4. No. Temple of Water, Lavalon, Elga and the new dungeon are special dungeons. The new dungeon won't have an expert mode.
5. It doesn't consume the PoS, but if you want the advantage there will be some sort of disadvantage. If you want the advantage, sharing one unused PoS set over all characters on one account using the account vault will be no option.

#13 Vossel

Vossel

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 404 posts
  • Server:Overlord

Posted 05 March 2018 - 01:39 PM

To be honest i would love to have that update as a surprise, currently i am waiting every day for new information but personally i would love to see on a patch "new expansion out now" together with a video coming out either during the maint or after its done to talk what got added, no showing of any dungeons or so, so everyone can explore it on their own and  have to figure things out themself and maybe add some hints for problems if they occure some days later.

But this is just my preferrence.

#14 zirothos

zirothos

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 704 posts

Posted 05 March 2018 - 02:01 PM

final someone who think like me. i think with all the question already ask and answered there wont be any more spoiler until the big day :p_hi:

SO DON'T ANY ASK MORE SPOILER QUESTION XD :p_devil: :p_err:

Edited by zirothos, 05 March 2018 - 02:01 PM.

#15 Kristof3195

Kristof3195

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 575 posts
  • LocationAmerica, Washington DC
  • Server:Vyvern

Posted 05 March 2018 - 02:09 PM

I hope I will die at least 2-3 times in that new dungeon since its supposed to be hard if not ill equip a lvl 20 weapon and post it on youtube!  No joke this is a serious threat  :heh:

Edited by Kristof3195, 05 March 2018 - 02:10 PM.

#16 Onyzer

Onyzer

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 289 posts
  • LocationFrance

Posted 06 March 2018 - 03:09 AM

I mostly hope this will require a party, not something than you can solo. And that even with a party this will be very very hard.

#17 XiongmaoLin

XiongmaoLin

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 108 posts
  • LocationEaster Forest
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 06 March 2018 - 04:40 AM

I do hope for one that it will require skill and coordination more than highly-enchanted equipment, cards etc. so as not to be plainly unfair to players who did not start sitting on a wealth of a few millions of gold pieces. Well, come what may: I (and, I suppose, numerous other players) will welcome any honest change as long as it adds something meaningful to this game. Which, seemingly, Arcadia part 3 will.

#18 blacshift

blacshift

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 41 posts

Posted 08 March 2018 - 12:55 PM

with the new arcadia set
I hope you are aware of the options that are not worth being in a character
block
evade rate
aim rate
some of those options it does not make sense for some characters to use it
example to dragoon with the option of evade rate .__.
I hope that the Arcadia set options are unique and that they surprise us all
We have waited a long time, we do not want options that we desepcionen
we wait for more news gm
regards  :p_hi:

#19 XiongmaoLin

XiongmaoLin

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 108 posts
  • LocationEaster Forest

Posted 08 March 2018 - 02:51 PM

some of those options it does not make sense for some characters to use it

example to dragoon with the option of evade rate .__.

How should I put it... Sorcerers. I gather that 130 Intelligence points increase MATK by 390. Sort of... meagre for a set option at lv.81, when a lv.67 set gives tons of critical damage with the same number of equipped parts.

Not even talking about MP, MP recovery, Evade rate, single parts giving MP and MP recovery again, attack speed... ~

Sorcerers.png

#20 blacshift

blacshift

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 41 posts

Posted 08 March 2018 - 04:46 PM

but there are options that are not relevant
previous if they were good option when the evade rate and other options were worth it
but not now
As I said before, I hope you surprise us with the new options of the Arcadian set
I hope it's worth the trouble expected so long
and a happy day to all the women of the dragonsaga to the administrators gm all
Happy Women's Day  :p_hi:

#21 Precrush

Precrush

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1652 posts

Posted 10 March 2018 - 06:03 AM

I hope the benefits from having pos are more on the utility side and not just more stats/def/damage. Talking things like the ancestor items provide like enchant success chance or exp % for example. Another perk for having POS could be that the new gear looked a bit different (better?) if you had POS. The problem with giving stats or at least with giving a lot of them is that then people will feel pressured to have to spend time farming POS before farming for the new gear, and that can feel really tiring. And it's pretty ridiculous to need elga for pos and then pos for the new set, let's be honest.

Edited by Precrush, 10 March 2018 - 06:06 AM.

#22 Vossel

Vossel

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 404 posts

Posted 10 March 2018 - 06:18 AM

you dont need to have PoS to obtain the new set, but having PoS as something to obtain a better version of the set wouldnt be that bad, so it is not something you can gain that easy, lots of people already have PoS prolly +20 legend so for them it is an easy obtainable bonus but if they ever plan to create a new character and want that bonus they have to go through the struggle of farming Hero PoS again for that character.

#23 XiongmaoLin

XiongmaoLin

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 108 posts
  • LocationEaster Forest

Posted 10 March 2018 - 06:48 AM

[...] if they ever plan to create a new character and want that bonus they have to go through the struggle of farming Hero PoS again for that character.

Or they buy the required material.

#24 Vossel

Vossel

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 404 posts

Posted 10 March 2018 - 09:23 AM

well, this would cost them a lot of money, expecially for the serpent forces + the materials for the new set

#25 Precrush

Precrush

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1652 posts

Posted 10 March 2018 - 09:38 AM

if they ever plan to create a new character and want that bonus they have to go through the struggle of farming Hero PoS again for that character.

Exactly why giving a lot of stats for having POS is bad, people don't want to grind for it first and especially not over and over again. I know plenty of people that have never gotten PoS because they didn't like the dungeon or found it confusing and stayed with BDL.  If you want to increase the difficulty of obtaining the new gear that should be done with the actual way you obtain it, not by tying it to PoS.

The reason to give a benefit for POS is so that it remains relevant, but I think just adding one powerful item there would also do that.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users