Arcadia part 3 informations - Page 2 - Dragon Saga Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
* * * * * 2 votes

Arcadia part 3 informations

• Please log in to reply
65 replies to this topic

#26 Popcorn

Popcorn

Woodie-Holic

• Dragon Saga Staff
  • 5556 posts
  • LocationGermany, Europe, Earth, Milky Way, Universe
  • Playing:Dragon Saga

Posted 10 March 2018 - 11:45 AM

I wonder why there is a discussion ongoing about assumptions which never have been confirmed.

If I remember correct I said that everyone is able to get the same sets. For people who are having the [Hero] PoS set it's just easier. This is an appreciation done for all the people who have invested time, effort and/or money/gold to get the [Hero] PoS set. The PoS set is existing as normal, rare and hero version and all 3 tiers can be obtained by everyone, does that mean that this will be the only set available like this?

For "new" characters or players they can decide to farm the PoS set because they want to and will get the same advantage when obtaining the new gear or if they decide not to farm the PoS set and don't want the advantage regarding the way how to obtain the new sets.

Everyone is able to get the same new gear with or without using/having the advantage. It's just a small reward for people who actually decided to have the [Hero] PoS set.

End of story.

#27 Vossel

Vossel

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 404 posts
  • Server:Overlord

Posted 10 March 2018 - 12:24 PM

"Advantage" as in "easier to obtain" or as in "better item"?

both....

I just interpreted this awnser so the items will be better when the player has Hero PoS before.

Sorry for those assumptions

#28 Precrush

Precrush

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1652 posts

Posted 10 March 2018 - 12:29 PM

Ye the above. Just stated my opinion on those. But if the bonus is small all is good.

#29 Fliederduft78

Fliederduft78

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1691 posts
  • LocationCurrently on Earth
  • Server:Last one standing

Posted 10 March 2018 - 12:59 PM

I wonder why there is a discussion ongoing about assumptions which never have been confirmed.

If I remember correct I said that everyone is able to get the same sets. For people who are having the [Hero] PoS set it's just easier. This is an appreciation done for all the people who have invested time, effort and/or money/gold to get the [Hero] PoS set. The PoS set is existing as normal, rare and hero version and all 3 tiers can be obtained by everyone, does that mean that this will be the only set available like this?

For "new" characters or players they can decide to farm the PoS set because they want to and will get the same advantage when obtaining the new gear or if they decide not to farm the PoS set and don't want the advantage regarding the way how to obtain the new sets.

Everyone is able to get the same new gear with or without using/having the advantage. It's just a small reward for people who actually decided to have the [Hero] PoS set.

End of story.

Thinking....everyone is able to get the same sets........for people with hero Pos it's just easier (to get it I assume).
Right pos comes with normal, rare and hero versions........it is true that everyone is able to obtain (farm) it.......and no, it does not mean that this will be the only set available like this.....or stay the only set available like this...

the ones with the hero Pos will have a better set (assuming from the answer "both" in a previous post)

personal assumption:

- the new set comes in different tiers, (it does not mean that the Pos set is the only set available like this), whatever those tiers will be called and how many different tiers it could include

- you have to farm (grind) the new set all the way to the last tier, wherever that might be done

- you are able to grind your way up from tier 1 set to the last tier of the set (everybody is able to obtain it and gets the same set) and this farming/grinding process takes a while I assume

strong guess following now:

People with hero Pos will start their grind for the new set on a higher tier than the ones without (you will get an advatage for having hero Pos and because of that you will actually have a stronger set right from the start than all the people without hero Pos, but at the end all will end with the exact same set, no matter if they used the advantage or not.

thinking.......yeah this would actually make sense....

#30 Popcorn

Popcorn

Woodie-Holic

• Dragon Saga Staff
  • 5556 posts

Posted 10 March 2018 - 10:32 PM

The bad thing of interpretation is that it is individual and the interpretation might differ from what is actually meant. With my statements there was room for interpretation and this was actually intended.

@fliederduft78: Yeah that would make sense - it's another interpretation of my statement.  :p_laugh:

#31 Precrush

Precrush

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1652 posts

Posted 10 March 2018 - 11:54 PM

The bad thing of interpretation is that it is individual and the interpretation might differ from what is actually meant. With my statements there was room for interpretation and this was actually intended.

@fliederduft78: Yeah that would make sense - it's another interpretation of my statement.  :p_laugh:

So why do you wonder why people discuss the different interpretations of your statements? Guessing games are interesting and there's no harm in it.

Another thing that I would hope for is moving away from the material hoarding of Galaxia and New Origin back to the valuable drops of Paris Strikes Back and to bone dragon. I don't mind if there is materials that you need to gather, I just think that in Galaxia and New Origin there were unnecessarily many different types. I like big rare drops which Galaxia doesn't really have (other than serpents, but they aren't that expensive or rare). Elga used to have very expensive drops when it was harder, the set (and the bracelet) was the best in the game and the amount of runs was limited. But even there the number of different elga miscs is 10+ which really seems excessive.

#32 zharulrock

zharulrock

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 13 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 11 March 2018 - 04:17 AM

pls make evade rate useful... I miss old evade rate system!

#33 xM0nst3r

xM0nst3r

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 26 posts

Posted 11 March 2018 - 04:24 AM

pls make evade rate useful... I miss old evade rate system!

And make PvP unbalanced again btw.

I hope in or after Arcadia 3, people who take things like Strength or Intelligence builds will get more rewarded. 1k Int is like 3k MATK. 1k Str is like 1.5k ATK. That's not much compared to what you get when you stack Health or Agility.

Still looking forward to the new Content, hope the Stats of the new Sets will differ to the current PoS and Elga Set, since it would be pointless to farm for the same stats just in a bit better (imo).

#34 zharulrock

zharulrock

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 11 March 2018 - 04:25 AM

pls make ninja useful! Ninja is paper as fvck!

#35 Nmrud

Nmrud

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 64 posts

Posted 11 March 2018 - 09:36 PM

Why are people allowed to start topics in this section? These kind of discussion should be creted elsewhere, this area should be restricted to staff members.

End of story.

Well a comment about the POS set. Not everyone goes for the hero set because even if you collect all the materials you might get a weap and back with a single stat, or 3 stats but not with the desired one ( Crit damage) People have been trying several times but not get the options they want, this might be a reason not to get through all this effort.

And ofc this is an issue, its have been discussed on the forums in the past. Its all about luck to get the wanted options on back and weap. It dosnt matter how much you farm, in the end its a bout luck. That is wrong.

#36 HakannBlast

HakannBlast

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 168 posts

Posted 11 March 2018 - 11:51 PM

i actualy agree with full hero giving something else if you have it so people that wasted time get something nice

now i only want to see if the new dungeon will be so hard that even shaman / invoker struggle if thats  so sadly the rest of the classes will be too time consuming or a waste of time to go inside the dungeon

also if the other classes can kill the boss that mean shaman will clear it super fast

only with auto atck  damage caps i can see every class healthy inside that place ( i can be wrong).

Edited by HakannBlast, 12 March 2018 - 12:01 AM.

#37 XiongmaoLin

XiongmaoLin

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 108 posts
  • LocationEaster Forest

Posted 12 March 2018 - 07:29 AM

now i only want to see if the new dungeon will be so hard that even shaman / invoker struggle if thats  so sadly the rest of the classes will be too time consuming or a waste of time to go inside the dungeon

also if the other classes can kill the boss that mean shaman will clear it super fast

Am I the only one to assume that it is very much possible to drastically decrease the effectiveness of e.g. basic attacks, in this particular case by giving every player the PvP basic attack debuff (which reduces damage by 70% if I remember correctly) from start to end of the dungeon?

Summoners and Invokers are not bound to deal more damage than any other class; said damage can be reduced, as shown by the nerf to Dark knight, critical damage and attack speed (edit: not sped!) caps, PvP debuff. Elga was raided by Dragoons and Ninjas at some point: Summoners did not always hold the highest damage.

Edited by XiongmaoLin, 14 March 2018 - 07:47 AM.

#38 zharulrock

zharulrock

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 12 March 2018 - 06:39 PM

Please nerf TWIN SKILLS. ITS OP AS HELL THE BARRIER SKILL IS SO IMBALANCE. SHOULD BE BAN CUZ WE CANT EVEN HIT THE TWIN FOR FULL BLOCK skill

#39 zharulrock

zharulrock

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 12 March 2018 - 06:40 PM

nerf the barrier skills from Twin. Its unfair to pvp ... pls . 1hit die

#40 Vossel

Vossel

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 404 posts
  • Server:Overlord

Posted 13 March 2018 - 12:33 AM

@zharulrock sir, to me it seems you cant handle other classes and only play ninja, so you just want Ninja to be the op to go PvP class with full evade working again, sorry to disappoint you but i would say the majority of this server wouldnt want this, besides twins cant block forever.

#41 sigeel

sigeel

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 412 posts
  • LocationCroatia

Posted 13 March 2018 - 01:13 AM

I've nothing against some sort of a workaround with evade rate.

it would be nice to see the stat be useful again, but never to the point where it was before, and especially on ninjas who could also tank up block to the point where nothing could penetrate them. 

#42 xM0nst3r

xM0nst3r

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 26 posts

Posted 13 March 2018 - 11:28 PM

They shouldve nerfed the Basic Attack buffs of every class since a long time already. I assume that these skills are not used to be spammed, they were intended as a filler while you wait for skills cooldown (or thats what it looks like to me atleast). Also, summy and invos can clear all the dungeons with high DPS currently, but you rlly have to play with no fun. So either you play these classes for full efficiency with X-spamming your way through or you use Skills and try to beat it with harder circumstances. And i am honest, every class (except savage and sentinel and maybe dragoon) has high DPS, you just need higher Equipment and build more like a glass cannon. There are only a few People who get to see the full potential of a class in the PvE, since everyone goes full health in cause of the (imo) bad balanced Stat system.

I really hope they make atk more valuable in PvE so People overthink their Equipment and have to choose either they go the PvE or the PvP path, since many classes easily get through everything with full health and def builds. And i also hope that the new Dungeons won't be solo-able (or atleast not as easy as elga is right now).

#43 allerulz

allerulz

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 137 posts

Posted 14 March 2018 - 12:05 PM

Good, because it's taken me years and I still don't have my POS to +20 legend on all of it. It's a very slow process when you have to farm everything with a lower amount of gold compared to the people who seem to have an unlimited amount. Every other time I got the best gear in the game earning it, the game was changed, something added to it and made my set not as good. 

#44 Precrush

Precrush

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1652 posts

Posted 14 March 2018 - 12:57 PM

Good, because it's taken me years and I still don't have my POS to +20 legend on all of it. It's a very slow process when you have to farm everything with a lower amount of gold compared to the people who seem to have an unlimited amount. Every other time I got the best gear in the game earning it, the game was changed, something added to it and made my set not as good. 

Galaxia has been in the game for like 5 years now. Think it's about time to get something new lol.

#45 Popcorn

Popcorn

Woodie-Holic

• Dragon Saga Staff
  • 5556 posts

Posted 18 March 2018 - 02:16 AM

Hello Dragon Saga Friends!

Here are previews of the Arcadia 3 Tier 1 in-game sets for Dragoon, Overlord, Invoker and Sorcerer.

More to come.

Classes_Dragoon_Overlord.jpg

Classes_Invoker_Sorcerer.jpg

#46 Coolsam

Coolsam

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4997 posts
  • LocationHiding from my Subscribers
  • Server:revreS

Posted 18 March 2018 - 04:45 AM

I don't see any problems with these designs so far.

All of them have a general feel for what a class set design looks like. The sets shown are Normal versions and they have better ones confirmed so different colors and maybe more additions potentially. They all even have fitting capes instead of similar wing designs even.

I'm sure Rare and Hero exist and look way cooler.

#47 XiongmaoLin

XiongmaoLin

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 108 posts
  • LocationEaster Forest

Posted 18 March 2018 - 06:22 AM

I nearly had a heart attack seeing all this green. If other colours exist though, so far, so good, though I still prefer circlets for Mages as headgear. A question of looking like a Mage rather than a lady dressing as an English gentleman, so to say.

Still, the legs are showing, which is a big plus to me.

Lin.mode_perv(0);

#48 mekhneche

mekhneche

I am New.

• Members
  • 6 posts
  • LocationFrance

Posted 19 March 2018 - 11:13 AM

THank you for posting the preview for tier 1 set Popcorn! :)

#49 Popcorn

Popcorn

Woodie-Holic

• Dragon Saga Staff
  • 5556 posts

Posted 19 March 2018 - 11:10 PM

Hello Dragon Saga Friends!

Here are previews of the Arcadia 3 Tier 1 in-game sets for Sentinel and Destroyer.

More to come.

Classes_Sentinel_Destroyer.jpg

#50 zirothos

zirothos

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 704 posts
  • LocationZirothos entertainment Studio
  • Server:MLG PVE

Posted 20 March 2018 - 05:19 AM

you know what i love about those new set, they putting  back (wings/capes/etc) all the old Back item and put them in a set again. that nice.

Edited by zirothos, 20 March 2018 - 05:24 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users