RESTART March 21st Update Information Station - Page 2 - News & Events - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

RESTART March 21st Update Information Station

103 replies to this topic

#26 8733130503023857157

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 69 posts

Posted 13 March 2018 - 08:39 PM

Information is posted

The exp table is way too high, if u don't want everyone who doesn't have access to yuno gd to quit this game 

e: so what about the drop tables/chances from monsters + spawn out of db/bb etc which was supposed to be there?

Edited by 8733130503023857157, 13 March 2018 - 08:59 PM.

#27 Namrok

Namrok

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 376 posts
  • Twitter:c21h30w2
  • LocationRU: Saint Petersburg
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Odin + Chaos

Posted 14 March 2018 - 12:49 AM

increase cost for trancended     1.28 m >  128 m  or > 1.28 b

its a best zeny sink for restart

#28 kochanneo

kochanneo

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 90 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 14 March 2018 - 02:32 AM

I'm pretty happy with the exp table, even maining a priest/pure pot alchemist. I don't want to get my aura in one 12 hour stint.

#29 Bunia

Bunia

I am New.

• New Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 14 March 2018 - 02:45 AM

Do not increase the money requirement! Some of us do not have the money.
If you do - great for you. I dont - dont make the game impossible for me.

#30 YongkySH

YongkySH

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4118 posts

Posted 14 March 2018 - 02:48 AM

Do not increase the money requirement! Some of us do not have the money.
If you do - great for you. I dont - dont make the game impossible for me.

VIP should be free right?

#31 Drengineer

Drengineer

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 233 posts

Posted 14 March 2018 - 03:36 AM

It’s going to be impossible to reach 99 for someone who plays without leech, I can’t even imagine how long will take for job 70

#32 Drengineer

Drengineer

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 233 posts

Posted 14 March 2018 - 03:41 AM

The experience table is made for ppl who play 24/7, who doesn’t play 24/7 is never going to reach 99. WP just made an exp table that basically kick me off the game

#33 Spoon

Spoon

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1072 posts

Posted 14 March 2018 - 04:13 AM

Idk why camp didn't do anything about the high weapon box. It shouldn't be in game yet...

Yea lol, look we can get big crossbows, hurray for rangers.

But violet fear? And other stuff like that, yea should not be in the game yet

Also camp, if the exp tables is, in fact, correct, my post in that other thread mentioned a better stat reset or some kind of test server before releasing trans. I think it's important something is done because for that much time and work to be put into a char, if someone makes mistakes on their builds, it could cause some to quit. That is a lot of effort to make mistakes and regret it

Edited by Spoon, 14 March 2018 - 04:17 AM.

#34 TattooedChef

TattooedChef

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 531 posts
  • LocationSeventh level of Hell
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 14 March 2018 - 04:14 AM

Where can one find the trans exp table?

#35 Spoon

Spoon

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1072 posts

Posted 14 March 2018 - 04:18 AM

Where can one find the trans exp table?

https://docs.google....XsRP7IuSVUu_vI/

#36 TattooedChef

TattooedChef

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 531 posts

Posted 14 March 2018 - 04:51 AM

Thanks!

Why in the Seven Hells are we using this exp table? Is Warpportal trying to lose players and go out of bussiness?

#37 Spoon

Spoon

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1072 posts

Posted 14 March 2018 - 04:52 AM

Thanks!

Why in the Seven Hells are we using this exp table? Is Warpportal trying to lose players and go out of bussiness?

My best guess is that they are using this as a selling point to release groove boxes or lucky boxes that contain bmx3

Edited by Spoon, 14 March 2018 - 04:53 AM.

#38 TattooedChef

TattooedChef

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 531 posts

Posted 14 March 2018 - 04:56 AM

My best guess is that they are using this as a selling point to release groove boxes or lucky boxes that contain bmx3

And this is why there are so few of us from IRO closed beta still left playing.....and it's really starting to look like I'm done with this game now too.....

#39 Christurk

Christurk

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 86 posts

Posted 14 March 2018 - 04:58 AM

although I agree the xp is wicked high compared to pre renewal when it was like 400m from 98-99?? you need to look at the xp.  That was with like 10m/h in bio3 or 3mil solo at sleepers.  This server is the Knight Leech server, so go get your 100m+ in Juno because it is still wayyyyyyyyy faster then it was. 

#40 Spoon

Spoon

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1072 posts

Posted 14 March 2018 - 05:01 AM

although I agree the xp is wicked high compared to pre renewal when it was like 400m from 98-99?? you need to look at the xp. That was with like 10m/h in bio3 or 3mil solo at sleepers. This server is the Knight Leech server, so go get your 100m+ in Juno because it is still wayyyyyyyyy faster then it was.

I'm guessing abyss lake will be good, and yea Juno GD is apparently good, but Juno GD does no good for a lot of casual players out there. That's who I see getting more upset over this. Believe it or not, there are people who find getting to 99 right now hard and a chore

The exp is doable. Very doable. But what is doable for me in several hours, could take 40+ hours for others.

Edited by Spoon, 14 March 2018 - 05:03 AM.

#41 Kureiya

Kureiya

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 432 posts
  • Server:IRO Chaos

Posted 14 March 2018 - 05:07 AM

It’s going to be impossible to reach 99 for someone who plays without leech, I can’t even imagine how long will take for job 70

For be truth it gonna be imposible level up without a party. Im prettysure the next best leveling spot gonna be abyss lake them u cant knight leech there. So prepare for old ro where every class worth for party and everyone lvl up together. U need to see 800m exp is imposible in juperos alone. There gonna be more places to lvp up but for 90+trans is going to be abyss

#42 Christurk

Christurk

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 86 posts

Posted 14 March 2018 - 05:19 AM

For be truth it gonna be imposible level up without a party. Im prettysure the next best leveling spot gonna be abyss lake them u cant knight leech there. So prepare for old ro where every class worth for party and everyone lvl up together. U need to see 800m exp is imposible in juperos alone. There gonna be more places to lvp up but for 90+trans is going to be abyss

why wouldnt 90+ trans be bio3?  Considering Abyss was pre bio leveling, did the g fist 10 sec timer ruin fist soul exhale?

#43 htpgmail

htpgmail

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 220 posts
  • Server:Odin

Posted 14 March 2018 - 06:15 AM

I like the EXP table. The game gets boring after you 99 7 characters in 2 months.

#44 Panteperu

Panteperu

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 584 posts
  • Server:Ragnarok Transcendence

Posted 14 March 2018 - 06:34 AM

I like the EXP table. The game gets boring after you 99 7 characters in 2 months.

That must mean something, coming from one of the people who wanted an even easier juperos map (back when venatus damage was 100)

#45 htpgmail

htpgmail

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 220 posts

Posted 14 March 2018 - 06:36 AM

That must mean something, coming from one of the people who wanted an even easier juperos map (back when venatus damage was 100)

Either way the EXP stayed the same what's your point?

#46 Funen1

Funen1

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 202 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 14 March 2018 - 06:44 AM

Information is posted

Noticed something a little weird in the exp table. The way it's written, it says you need 8 exp just to reach level 1. Does that mean we start with that much exp when we rebirth, or are the cells showing the exp to the next level off by one spot? Just making sure here.

Even if it's the former, it's still not too far off from what I was expecting. Granted, I admit I was expecting the total exp to 99 to be something like 3x that for pre-trans and not 4x, but since this server has a bunch of exp-boosting gear and items (not sure when they started adding that stuff in during the Classic days) I guess I can live with that.

I also went and did the math on the new numbers, and there's a couple benchmarks that should be helpful to keep in mind.

- Level 99 pre-trans = just shy of level 94 trans (about 6 million exp or so short of 94)

- Level 90 trans = about level 96 and a third pre-trans (not too far off from when pre-trans can enter Bio3)

So the amount of exp to 99 pre-trans still gets us most of the way there when we rebirth - not quite as many stat points as pre-trans, but the new skills available can make up for it. Plus with new areas being released the rest of the year (or becoming more feasible to level in, like Bio3, to say nothing of MVPs) and the higher "absolute" exp values that come along with them, I'm not too worried about leveling up trans characters, even as a Priest main.

#47 UrsaMinor1

UrsaMinor1

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 138 posts

Posted 14 March 2018 - 07:10 AM

It really is a lot and if you only look at the total exp needed or the last few levels it really is a bit overwhelming, but :

I also went and did the math on the new numbers, and there's a couple benchmarks that should be helpful to keep in mind.

- Level 99 pre-trans = just shy of level 94 trans (about 6 million exp or so short of 94)

- Level 90 trans = about level 96 and a third pre-trans (not too far off from when pre-trans can enter Bio3)

If you look at it like that it's really not too bad.

I mostly just play on the weekends since I'm pretty busy with work and all, but I also think this is doable. It will probably take me a good while but it's not impossible and will keep me busy.

Especially the early level aren't that bad. It starts with 1.1x the normal non trans rate and only gets to 3x the exp around 84.

At least getting your char to 99 will be something to be proud of once again and not something you can do in just a few hours like it is right now.

And we will get a ton of new places to level at too!

We will see what the exp for those places will be.

#48 Panteperu

Panteperu

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 584 posts
  • Server:Ragnarok Transcendence

Posted 14 March 2018 - 07:51 AM

Either way the EXP stayed the same what's your point?

I hope you realized it stayed that way because some people were asking for the map to remain the same exp and difficulty while others were asking for a nerf.

I guess you can understand that a game with no challenge is boring.

Anyways i really hope they find way to nerf bowling bash damage to a half, and we can finally get some parties the way they should be done.

Edited by Panteperu, 14 March 2018 - 07:54 AM.

#49 8733130503023857157

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 69 posts

Posted 14 March 2018 - 11:18 AM

@Campitor:

Where are the monster summon lists?

And the MvP/Monster Drop tables.

Is there are reason 80% of the questions in here get ignored  :hmm:

I still would like to know where the sword guardian card came from. Is there a gm creating items?  :hmm:

Edited by 8733130503023857157, 14 March 2018 - 11:21 AM.

#50 Drengineer

Drengineer

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 233 posts

Posted 14 March 2018 - 11:25 AM

I need to know about the skills to start thinking about my build, how is going to be the mathematics for acid bomb?

Edited by VModSoup, 14 March 2018 - 11:41 AM.
double post

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users