March 20th Renewal Restart - Page 4 - Renewal Patch Notes - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

March 20th Renewal Restart

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
119 replies to this topic

#76 yamasakai90

yamasakai90

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3030 posts
  • LocationUnder the Ground
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 20 March 2018 - 03:55 PM

Stares at my GX. I will just play Gene and run FW (Not affected by Def Pierce) if I'm lacking of EMB for the next two days...

Whoever's using the NCT Card Combo, I feel your pain!  :p_sad:

Free stat reset?

#77 mildcontempt

mildcontempt

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3483 posts

Posted 20 March 2018 - 03:56 PM

Except Camp has already said the items in the remix will be at least 3 months old: https://forums.warpp...ance/?p=2801158

#78 ChakriGuard

ChakriGuard

Azzylike

• Members
  • 10855 posts
  • Server:Renew Chaos

Posted 20 March 2018 - 04:22 PM

RIP WoE Suras. 

Who needs KvM when you still have god hammer? My RG has not defaulted KvM for a very long time haha

#79 KianS

KianS

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 870 posts

Posted 20 March 2018 - 04:33 PM

So, how do you tell Faceworm Queen in her language that you couldn’t penetrate her like you used to do before because P. Demon Mask, Enforcer Shoes and Engkanto Card got disable?

#80 xMLGzus

xMLGzus

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1117 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 20 March 2018 - 04:37 PM

So, how do you tell Faceworm Queen in her language that you couldn’t penetrate her like you used to do before because P. Demon Mask, Enforcer Shoes and Engkanto Card got disable?

lol im crying 

#81 shezzowicked11

shezzowicked11

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 43 posts
  • Server:Tohru

Posted 20 March 2018 - 04:41 PM

:OOOO lol. engkanto works fine. those penetrating gears got disabled

#82 yamasakai90

yamasakai90

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3030 posts

Posted 20 March 2018 - 04:48 PM

What I meant is that when I use Bako, RWC or 2x Bako vs Bako + perverse Mask or Perverse Mask + BSG. My dmg is still roughly the same.

Faceworm Queen just doesn't have high enough defence to make the multiplier go crazy. The same with Stefan from Sky Fortress and other instances MvP.

PS: I don't speak Faceworm so i don't know.. Maybe like this?

Spoiler

Edited by yamasakai90, 20 March 2018 - 04:53 PM.

#83 Campitor

Campitor

Darned Forever

• RO1 Production
  • 11063 posts

Posted 20 March 2018 - 04:49 PM

I̸̧̯̼͈͈͓̳̿̇͊̀͆̂͂̕͘͜ķ̴̘̩͎̙̎͒̀̌̉̆̈́̽̎͗ ź̤̫͕͈̗̗͂̔͢͞͞ȃ̩̮̠͈͉̤̊̈̿̂͌̀͝l̸̢̻͍̥̳̼̀͐̐͌̋̅͛̀̿̕͟ j̨̠̮͖̤̙̙̻̟̈́͗̈́̆͛̉ͅe̢̧̖̻̭̲̲̋͌͐̏̔̎ ĺ̨̫̰̣͂̂͌͂ͅa̡̼͎̬̩̳̔̔̂̈́͂́̀̾ͅț̶͓͕͎͈͈̣͉̘̆͑͌̑̾̊̚̚ẽ̸̙̜͉̳̜͖̙̉̔̏̅ŗ̷͖͔͚̯̙̿̑̀͒͝ m̶̦̯͇͍͖̼͈̫̓̅̒̊̅̆̏͝͝i̶̢̝͔̟̲̔͆͗͊͞͝j̶̲̪̱̹͎̖͐̆̄́̽̀̚͟͜ņ͈͙̥̍͗̑̃͠͞ͅ k̵̝͎͈̩̱̿̊́̃͜͞ǭ̢̭͉͎̻͌̄͒̐̆̋͟͡ń̡̛̺̤̯̬͍͚͖̪͓̎́̏̿͞i̼̼̤̯̝̙̔̆̓̀̑̇́̚͟͠n̶̨̺̭̰̮̭̗̔͌͂̈͠ģ̴̣͈͙̆̏̀̾͢͜͡i̛̗̱̣̞̙̘͋̽͆̎̿̽́͢͝n̴̨͈̞̙̠̿̋̐̔͘̚ m̴̻̺̻̬̺͙͚̯͎̌͋͐̿̓̆͞͠ȯ̶̜̫̥̲͗̿̊̐͜ͅe̴̩̯̺̬̥̦͊̔͐̎̏̒͐̔t̡̧̨̜̼̖͇͛̈́̌̏̑́͢͢͜ę̧̡̩̲̥͚͎̈́͗̉̋̋̐͋͟͞ń̺̦͎̦̟͈̄̾̉͐̽ v͓̫̜̫̲̼͂̊͑͛̓̎ĕ̷̢̛͖̲̯͈͇̜͆͋͊̀̎̓̚ͅȑ̷̨͎͙̰͚̗̇̓̌͘͢͝m̡̻̟̪͙̲͆͋͒̀͒̈́͟o̲̟̜̰̍̃̀̆͘͟͝͡ő̶̞̤̭͍̺̲̅̀͌̿̌͊͑r̜̖̮̦̝̦͔͖͙̈͊͋͋͒̏͆͘̕͝ͅd̵̢̢̞̼͙̽́̅̿͒͘e̢̞̪̮͓̲̤̟͋̇̀̄͜͝͠͠ͅņ̷͚̰̬͔̝̉̾̃͌͋̃

#84 Boyeteers

Boyeteers

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3545 posts

Posted 20 March 2018 - 04:53 PM

I hope you remove the recent ocp box until the marty demon mask gets fixed coz if a newbie like me will get 1 and realized it’s not working, I will think of it as a scam lmao.

#85 yamasakai90

yamasakai90

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3030 posts

Posted 20 March 2018 - 04:56 PM

I hope you remove the recent ocp box until the marty demon mask gets fixed coz if a newbie like me will get 1 and realized it’s not working, I will think of it as a scam lmao.

Its gonna work in 2 days time if kRO really delievers in 2 days time. 

Bytheway Camp, I'm just saying IF. What happens if they take longer to deliver the fix? Will the items remain locked till then? This is worst case scenario but seeing that kRO does already have a lot of fix available at hand that are taking its time to be translated to iRO.

It would be great if you could answer but that would probably tie you down. So if you can't answer, I do hope there is some contigency plans to at least release some of the items to be working, i.e KvM or NCT Card Combo for people to level with.

#86 Darksorrow1234

Darksorrow1234

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2996 posts
  • Server:Chaosss

Posted 20 March 2018 - 04:57 PM

l-lewd

sorry

#87 Campitor

Campitor

Darned Forever

• RO1 Production
  • 11063 posts

Posted 20 March 2018 - 05:01 PM

Bytheway Camp, I'm just saying IF. What happens if they take longer to deliver the fix? Will the items remain locked till then? This is worst case scenario but seeing that kRO does already have a lot of fix available at hand that are taking its time to be translated to iRO.

It would be great if you could answer but that would probably tie you down. So if you can't answer, I do hope there is some contigency plans to at least release some of the items to be working, i.e KvM or NCT Card Combo for people to level with.

absolute worst case scenario is i go through and start making alot of combi items to limit the max effect of the gears.

#88 yosummer

yosummer

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 777 posts
  • Server:Chaos Renewal

Posted 20 March 2018 - 05:06 PM

fix ≠  removal, at least it shouldn't be ¬¬'

It was discovered a failure in the bypass mechanic allowing millions of damage due to negative multiplier shenanigans so it should be fixed to apply a proper cap.

That being fixed you should still have a damage increase from def bypass, but it wont be something that allows you to deal 42m damage if the right conditions are met.

+10086

Is funny how iRO can take months or even years to contact with "kRO" to get a answer for a possible "fix" for non-working items, but if something strong / abusive item in-game appears dont take more than a few hours to contact to kRO and get a answer and just Fix in less of 1 week, weird and funny you guys dont think the same? lol

By the way, Gms will take this chance and ask for more fix items? i dont mind take the whole day if you bring fix for all items since OCP 1 to the actual ones

+10086

well, I was gonna complain a lot about the sudden disables, unfixed bugs that not buffing the players, unlimited pending updates. But on second thought, I give up. It's just a waste of time and hope.

No matter what, WP is making good money from the ocps, dont need to give a %^@$%@#$@ about what players need the most.

At least scammer is right about one thing

unknown.png

#89 Campitor

Campitor

Darned Forever

• RO1 Production
  • 11063 posts

Posted 20 March 2018 - 05:07 PM

To further answer the question. kRO says we should be receiving the update tonight. Which means tomorrow its on Sakray and tested in time for Thursday. I have an item script ready to give me 100 bypass, 500 bypass and 1000 bypass to verify.

#90 Silvianna

Silvianna

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2579 posts
  • Location-
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:Quit

Posted 20 March 2018 - 05:27 PM

thats so fast, can you ask kRO what happened with my Pet Hunger Bar cause i have been asking for years

rofl  :heh:  :heh:

#91 Nirvanna21

Nirvanna21

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 9553 posts
  • LocationNew Zealand

Posted 20 March 2018 - 05:43 PM

Pet hunger bars don't cause millions of damage, just millions of tears.

#92 blackCROSSCY

blackCROSSCY

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1864 posts
  • LocationSG
  • Server:Valkyrie

Posted 20 March 2018 - 05:44 PM

Is it possible to ask them bring in some extra scripts together with this? you got their attention anyway.. things like rune improvement, pet hungry, equipment swap - quality of life scripts thats readily available without needing translations.

#93 Silvianna

Silvianna

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2579 posts
  • Location-
  • Server:Quit

:heh:  :heh:  :heh:  :heh:

#94 CadburyChocolate

CadburyChocolate

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3553 posts

just change mask effect to "when luck is 126, applies occult impaction effect to physical attacks" ez fix

#95 CKDD

CKDD

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 536 posts

Posted 20 March 2018 - 05:49 PM

This

LMFAO

#96 laileong

laileong

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 36 posts

Posted 20 March 2018 - 06:02 PM

The item will be nerfed after this or the effect still the same?

#97 Toxn

Toxn

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3511 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 20 March 2018 - 06:08 PM

thats so fast, can you ask kRO what happened with my Pet Hunger Bar cause i have been asking for years

rofl  :heh:  :heh:

6 years isn't enough time to implement features into the game.

Please understand.

#98 BreakerPain

BreakerPain

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 115 posts
  • LocationPhilippines
  • Server:Thor

Posted 20 March 2018 - 06:09 PM

My suggestion is you put Def penetration Cap at 225 percent or 250 percent because what is the essence of having these said items if you will just cap it to 100 percent...

If it is over the def cap you know that it will miss so what's the point of having more than that right?...

#99 BreakerPain

BreakerPain

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 115 posts
  • LocationPhilippines
  • Server:Thor

Posted 20 March 2018 - 06:20 PM

And how about dorams? they are critical issue as well, because of their race/size protocol, they tend to be untouchable in PVP/WOE if they have this so called shield or whatsoever....

And they are the ones that broke the PVP and WOE mechanics so i think it should be fixed as well. changing their race to Demi-Human and Size to Medium will make everything Balanced...

WOE REVITALIZATION = DORAM FIX TO DEMI-HUMAN IN RACE AND SIZE TO MEDIUM...

THAT IS THE MOST CRITICAL ISSUE IN GAME! YOU ARE NOT NOTICING IT BUT IT IS.....

Edited by BreakerPain, 20 March 2018 - 06:27 PM.

#100 xMLGzus

xMLGzus

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1117 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 20 March 2018 - 06:25 PM

spent 100+ USD made a 126 luk gx for 100% bypass..and now can't use... 

so where is the line for my money back ?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users