March 22nd Renewal Maintenance - Page 5 - Renewal Patch Notes - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

March 22nd Renewal Maintenance

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
363 replies to this topic

#101 MikeWolf

MikeWolf

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 382 posts

Posted 22 March 2018 - 10:17 AM

Medical and tengu would be life lol

#102 S207

S207

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1584 posts
  • LocationCancun MX
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:iRO Chaos

Posted 22 March 2018 - 10:22 AM

Can you update OP with the OCP Remix II content and fix the price to 250kp so I would know if it worth to pay for WPE? and fix the survival set please u.u

#103 LordYggdrasill

LordYggdrasill

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2830 posts
  • LocationWelgaia
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 22 March 2018 - 10:35 AM

Yeah, I cant believe they still havent provided info for new OCP remix II. It could grab interests/attention from players easily, the only explanation I can think of is that, they still havent figured out what to put in the box yet. May as well make a last minute decision with messed up rate again, wont surprise me.

#104 miyu21yumi

miyu21yumi

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 21 posts

Posted 22 March 2018 - 10:43 AM

Bug Fix for Def Bypass Issue

• All items with Physical Def Bypass will regain Physical Def Bypass:
  • Glorious Weapons
  • Bone Plate
  • Bellum Weapons
  • Engkanto Card
  • Clock Tower Card Set
  • Abusive Robe
  • Black Smith's Gloves
  • Enforcer Shoes
  • Perverse Demon Mask
Does this mean the fix from kRO arrived and now Def bypass % is now capped at 100%?

Also please put good stuffs in OCPR 2. Currently it is 500m/k. I'm itchy to ask for 800m/1k now lol

#105 YangeWenli

YangeWenli

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2404 posts
  • Server:Renewal

Posted 22 March 2018 - 10:47 AM

Yeah, I cant believe they still havent provided info for new OCP remix II. It could grab interests/attention from players easily, the only explanation I can think of is that, they still havent figured out what to put in the box yet. May as well make a last minute decision with messed up rate again, wont surprise me.

What does it matter if you know the info now or before server open?

#106 miyu21yumi

miyu21yumi

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 21 posts

Posted 22 March 2018 - 10:49 AM

Bug Fix for Def Bypass Issue

• All items with Physical Def Bypass will regain Physical Def Bypass:
  • Glorious Weapons
  • Bone Plate
  • Bellum Weapons
  • Engkanto Card
  • Clock Tower Card Set
  • Abusive Robe
  • Black Smith's Gloves
  • Enforcer Shoes
  • Perverse Demon Mask
Does this mean the fix from kRO arrived and now Def bypass % is now capped at 100%?

Also please put good stuffs in OCPR 2. Currently it is 500m/k. I'm itchy to ask for 800m/1k now lol

Unfortunately, WPE at 500-600m will cause players to quit. Not everyone can buy WPE endlessly from cash shop, the current price tag is highly toxic for the server. If you are a veteran who cares about iRO and wants it to survive, stop giving this kind of advice to sellers.

#107 AlsonFam

AlsonFam

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1181 posts
  • Server:chaos

Posted 22 March 2018 - 10:50 AM

Financial planning?

Edited by AlsonFam, 22 March 2018 - 10:51 AM.

#108 YangeWenli

YangeWenli

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2404 posts

Posted 22 March 2018 - 10:54 AM

Financial planning. ::smile::

info normally doesnt come till like the last hrs before server is up anyways and if you interested in OCP remix possibly destroying the prices of another top tier item you would already have some money prepared 

#109 HaziqKulim

HaziqKulim

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 100 posts
  • LocationDragonBallSuper

Posted 22 March 2018 - 10:56 AM

Unfortunately, WPE at 500-600m will cause players to quit. Not everyone can buy WPE endlessly from cash shop, the current price tag is highly toxic for the server. If you are a veteran who cares about iRO and wants it to survive, stop giving this kind of advice to sellers.

The Problem of WPE price rising is due to the lack of its Sellers.. and not the Price... The Price hike is due to the demand is not met and become more valuable than zeny... hence the price hike 

#110 LordYggdrasill

LordYggdrasill

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2830 posts
  • LocationWelgaia

Posted 22 March 2018 - 10:57 AM

It wouldnt matter now, but if we knew yesterday like we were informed about OCP remix I, it would've made an impact on the market. You will be amused to see desperate sellers trying to get rid of their items, and buyers lowballing them for cheap prices.

#111 HaziqKulim

HaziqKulim

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 100 posts
  • LocationDragonBallSuper

Posted 22 March 2018 - 10:57 AM

For the Last time Can We Have HIGH TI MAP CHANGE? Please??

#112 S207

S207

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1584 posts
  • LocationCancun MX
  • Server:iRO Chaos

Posted 22 March 2018 - 10:58 AM

Financial planning?

^this

sooner its better.

#113 ChakriGuard

ChakriGuard

Azzylike

• Members
  • 10857 posts
  • Server:Renew Chaos

Posted 22 March 2018 - 11:01 AM

It is a nature of humans to maximize their utility. Give me one reason why would a WPE seller sells less than a market price? 

Also ... this inflation has nothing to do with me. It is the lack of WPE sellers. What I'm advising new WPE sellers is how to not lose their rights.

If WPE price is too high? Please start selling some and the price will automatically adjust and drop.

#114 Rudolphs

Rudolphs

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 56 posts

Posted 22 March 2018 - 11:01 AM

giant protection, pororoca shoes, celine brooch, faw <3

#115 YangeWenli

YangeWenli

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2404 posts

Posted 22 March 2018 - 11:02 AM

It wouldnt matter now, but if we knew yesterday like we were informed about OCP remix I, it would've made an impact on the market. You will be amused to see desperate sellers trying to get rid of their items, and buyers lowballing them for cheap prices.

Then people who read the forum has advantage on people who dont better to just keep it like this and know one informed will buy the item from desperate player unless its 100m~200m if they know its enforcer shoes rate while desperate player trying to get max zeny so its pointless

Edited by YangeWenli, 22 March 2018 - 11:07 AM.

#116 espamosake

espamosake

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 38 posts

Posted 22 March 2018 - 11:08 AM

It's all because being a newbie I've been farm zeny for not so long. And now that the usual vanargand 1b. And you think that 500m per 1k is normal? And how to we refine to +9  with such prices?

#117 LordYggdrasill

LordYggdrasill

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2830 posts
  • LocationWelgaia

Posted 22 March 2018 - 11:10 AM

Then people who read the forum has advantage on people who dont better to just keep it like this and know one informed will buy the item from desperate player unless its 100m~200m if they know its enforcer shoes rate while desperate player trying to get max zeny so its pointless

Its been this way all the time. Theres a guild of ppls who read the forums and thought that tokens would be taken away from Merry Badger, so they collectively farmed tens of thousands of tokens before the day it happened. Campitor dismissed that no volunteer leaked the information of tokens being removed to their friends/guildies, but still some ppls expected the removal of tokens would happen, and took the information they learned on the forum to their advantages.

Edited by LordYggdrasill, 22 March 2018 - 11:11 AM.

#118 Mosu

Mosu

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1115 posts
  • LocationMinnesota/Virginia

Posted 22 March 2018 - 11:11 AM

For the Last time Can We Have HIGH TI MAP CHANGE? Please??

I agree. This needs to be a regular change. Just like the forgotten Alchemist (BS and TK) resets...

#119 AlsonFam

AlsonFam

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1181 posts

Posted 22 March 2018 - 11:13 AM

It's all because being a newbie I've been farm zeny for not so long. And now that the usual vanargand 1b. And you think that 500m per 1k is normal? And how to we refine to +9 with such prices?

500m to +9? More than enough tho.

#120 espamosake

espamosake

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 38 posts

Posted 22 March 2018 - 11:19 AM

Earlier we bought the elu at 140m. Now in the days of refine event they will be 400m this is normal?

#121 AlsonFam

AlsonFam

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1181 posts

Posted 22 March 2018 - 11:22 AM

Earlier we bought the elu at 140m. Now in the days of refine event they will be 400m this is normal?

You can use bs blessing. Way more safer than enrich Elu but quite expensive. If you have no luck on refinement, then go for bs blessing.

#122 peepeepee

peepeepee

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 108 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 22 March 2018 - 11:26 AM

Financial planning?

Rofl, oh please. Is the extent if your financial planning going to be whether or not you can afford to eat mcdonalds tonight depending on the contents of the box? Get over yourself and wait a few hours.

#123 miyu21yumi

miyu21yumi

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 21 posts

Posted 22 March 2018 - 11:29 AM

It is a nature of humans to maximize their utility. Give me one reason why would a WPE seller sells less than a market price?

Also ... this inflation has nothing to do with me. It is the lack of WPE sellers. What I'm advising new WPE sellers is how to not lose their rights.

If WPE price is too high? Please start selling some and the price will automatically adjust and drop.

It is human nature to maximize utility, but overpricing WPE is short-sighted and will hurt the server in a long run. If the sellers continue to sell WPE for 500m/1k or more, people will quit, server will shut down, all the billions of zeny you earn will mean nothing at all. It may not be everyone's best interest to keep the iRO alive, but a long term veteran like you are supposed to know better what you are doing. WP needs to do whatever they can to fix this inflation problem, but the players need to do something as well, instead of just sitting there and complaining about WP's lack of action.

#124 kinkthecat

kinkthecat

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 616 posts

Posted 22 March 2018 - 11:33 AM

there is no lack of wpe sellers i bought 16k this past 2 weeks

i was paying 500m per 1k though

i ended up with 1 abyss and 1 perverse which ended up paying for almost all the wpe.

so now me and my wife got 6 months of vip out of it

you just gotta find the sellers by open a chat for a day or so

#125 Spoon

Spoon

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1072 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 22 March 2018 - 11:35 AM

there is no lack of wpe sellers i bought 16k this past 2 weeks

i was paying 500m per 1k though

i ended up with 1 abyss and 1 perverse which ended up paying for almost all the wpe.

so now me and my wife got 6 months of vip out of it

you just gotta find the sellers by open a chat for a day or so

Found the WPE seller trying to raise the prices...400m/1k true price :D

Edited by Spoon, 22 March 2018 - 11:35 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users