March 22nd Renewal Maintenance - Page 4 - Renewal Patch Notes - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

March 22nd Renewal Maintenance

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
363 replies to this topic

#76 CadburyChocolate

CadburyChocolate

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3553 posts

Posted 22 March 2018 - 05:45 AM

valk knife and hammer pls

#77 RaveMaster

RaveMaster

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4047 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 22 March 2018 - 05:45 AM

May I ask if the Ferus is red or green?

Most likely the red as the green one is named Bewler.

#78 bonislav

bonislav

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 194 posts
  • LocationBulgaria
  • Server:iRO[Chaos]

Posted 22 March 2018 - 05:57 AM

When are the OCP contents usually added to the topic? After Maintenance is over or sooner ?

Regards

#79 Freok

Freok

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 75 posts
  • LocationBrazil

Posted 22 March 2018 - 06:16 AM

2.- Will the survivor set be fixed???

Thanks

Please?

#80 llapuria

llapuria

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 57 posts

Posted 22 March 2018 - 06:24 AM

Spoiler

So are we finally getting the Survivor Set Fixed? it has been 5 weeks now and the 6% chance of activating the double damage in the Chain Lightning its still not working, you guys managed to fix a worse bug about Def BPass in less than 5 days and this that`s a minor fix you guys can`t figure out???? I believe we should get at least a compensation until it is fixed, of course Id rather to have the item fixed instead of a compensation but this is the least you guys can do.
IT`S BEEN OVER A MONTH.

Edited by VModCinnamon, 22 March 2018 - 06:44 AM.
Mod Edit: Added spoiler tag.

#81 ParkWonJae

ParkWonJae

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 373 posts

Posted 22 March 2018 - 06:39 AM

Immediately request this too from KRO...

Spoiler

https://forums.warpp...-3#entry2804740

Currently at dev stage.

#82 Sazaki

Sazaki

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 48 posts

Posted 22 March 2018 - 06:57 AM

OCP Remix II will be available in the Cash Shop for 300KP

ok... :p_sad:

#83 IgnotusCarl

IgnotusCarl

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 248 posts
  • LocationPhilippines

Posted 22 March 2018 - 07:06 AM

https://forums.warpp...-3#entry2804740

Currently at dev stage.

KRO scheduled it to be released this April 2018.

#84 mildcontempt

mildcontempt

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3483 posts

Posted 22 March 2018 - 07:11 AM

When are the OCP contents usually added to the topic? After Maintenance is over or sooner ?

Regards

Usually after maintenance. Sometimes we are given a sneak preview (either intentionally or unintentionally). 

#85 Althes

Althes

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1376 posts
  • LocationGermany
  • Server:Both

Posted 22 March 2018 - 07:15 AM

Most likely the red as the green one is named Bewler.

Ok thank you

#86 Kisats05

Kisats05

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 841 posts
  • LocationPayon Town
  • Server:Chaos x Thor

Posted 22 March 2018 - 07:59 AM

At least change job manuals to Bloody Branches :/ in exchange for changing the price of OCPR II.

#87 ReaperXI

ReaperXI

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 254 posts
  • LocationUnder your bed

Posted 22 March 2018 - 08:10 AM

still waiting on 2x or 3x exp plz

#88 Magus

Magus

Magnus Exorcismus

• RO1 Production
  • 670 posts

Posted 22 March 2018 - 08:12 AM

Is there no plan to add OCP remix I to Grandma Boxter ?

OCP Remix boxes will not be added to Boxter.

#89 Ucatolica

Ucatolica

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 332 posts
  • LocationViña del Mar, Chile
  • Server:Yggdrassil

Posted 22 March 2018 - 08:30 AM

Nice if you put this ===>  B) [1] in a box... yes Sunglasses.

#90 Tothem

Tothem

I am New.

• New Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 22 March 2018 - 08:54 AM

Is it possible to the GM team to think on new players a well? There are 3 months I started playing here, and I'm really enjoying the server, but it's almost impossible to keep up with this crazy economy. The few zenies I can farm can't afford all those OP equips and other stuff, or basic things just to make my level up easier, but most things cost between 100m and 1b. 

I miss a special care for the new comers, and I'm not the only one, I have 2 people who started playing with me that are confronting the same, and I see lots of newbies in the server. And I also contribute with donations which helps me to make some money with KP items, but this is not the most doable way to become strong or to make money or to get equips. 

Thanks for the attention, and for the concern.

#91 Creusebek

Creusebek

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 173 posts
  • LocationScandinavia

Posted 22 March 2018 - 08:55 AM

Put whatever thing you guys have in mind in ROCP II, Just make sure you guys don't kill put the same items again.

Edited by VModCinnamon, 22 March 2018 - 10:06 AM.
Mod Edit: Replaced font color, do not use red. Red/Bold is for moderation.

#92 3175130714085647050

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 19 posts

Posted 22 March 2018 - 09:20 AM

please put medical scrub and celine brooch 

#93 ikkion

ikkion

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 136 posts
  • Server:CHAOS

Posted 22 March 2018 - 09:23 AM

please put medical scrub and celine brooch 

:love:  :love:  :love:  :love:  :love:

#94 HattoriMasahige

HattoriMasahige

Awarded #1 Troll

• Banned
  • 569 posts
  • LocationIn another game
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:Banned by WarpPortal

Posted 22 March 2018 - 09:26 AM

Is it possible to the GM team to think on new players a well? There are 3 months I started playing here, and I'm really enjoying the server, but it's almost impossible to keep up with this crazy economy. The few zenies I can farm can't afford all those OP equips and other stuff, or basic things just to make my level up easier, but most things cost between 100m and 1b. 

I miss a special care for the new comers, and I'm not the only one, I have 2 people who started playing with me that are confronting the same, and I see lots of newbies in the server. And I also contribute with donations which helps me to make some money with KP items, but this is not the most doable way to become strong or to make money or to get equips. 

I understand the frustration new people on this server must feel and Ive got respect for anyone, if compelete newbie of former RO player, decides to start on our server. Welcome!

The thing is, if you are willing to work, you can get by lowering your expectating of needing the BiS items. While the OCP stuff might seem unreachable to you, stuff you can get ingame or is considered outdated is able to get you pretty far in the game, not as fast as others, but my number 1 rule to not lose fun in RO is to not bother with what other people have, as hard as it is. There are people who played this game for 10years+ on this server and naturally have a lot of stuff, there are those who RMT to get rich, some who invest heavily in WPE/KP, or some who just took over a stuffed acc from someone who quit.

Serch for guides in the forum and aim for the lower budged stuff, if you can invest ~50$ into the game for selling WPE, gear a GX, get him to 160+, farm instances, make money for a gen, farm ET, thats how you get going. Noone said RO is easy, farming your first b without any gear is gonna be reaaaaally tough.

#95 Methot

Methot

I am New.

• New Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 22 March 2018 - 09:41 AM

Agreed. Definetly the economic scenario of the server does not welcome the new players. Ive been playing in IRO since the beggining of the year, and I have to confess that i'm struggling to gear up my characters. Despite the donation cash, it's still very hard to earn money enough to buy equipments.

#96 HankLin

HankLin

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 18 posts

Posted 22 March 2018 - 09:51 AM

Please fix Survivor Set bug

#97 espamosake

espamosake

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 38 posts

Posted 22 March 2018 - 09:59 AM

Please fix Survivor Set bug

And what does not work in it now?

#98 ChakriGuard

ChakriGuard

Azzylike

• Members
  • 10857 posts
  • Server:Renew Chaos

Posted 22 March 2018 - 10:04 AM

Welcome to iRO. I also feel the same that there have been some kind of new players coming to iRO. Everytime I log in now, I notice that there are around 1.8k - 2.2k o.o

As hard as it is, I suggest you to sell some WPE codes or open OCP boxes and sell for zeny. Looting is not possible anymore. For example, current Overseas Care Package XVI has a chance to give you this Abyss dress which is around 5-5.5b in the market. Then you can use this zeny to buy basic gears that your character absolutely need. There you can start doing instances. If you dont want to gamble, you can just sell WPE code for a minimum of 500m/k (Been selling at this price liek a hot cake. Will push for higher later depending on items in OCPR 2).

Also either make a GX or a Gen. You also need to join a guild and make friends, so game wont be too hard and boring for you.

Another piece of advice is, take your time to learn about your item values. For example, make a pub in Eden like S> Abyss dress L/O for few days and see who gives you the highest offer. Then you know that is a true value of the item. So you wont regret later when you learn the true value of your items and how you get ripped off by pubs in Eden. 

Edited by ChakriGuard, 22 March 2018 - 10:07 AM.

#99 yoshie

yoshie

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 346 posts
  • LocationBatCave

Posted 22 March 2018 - 10:16 AM

still waiting on 2x or 3x exp plz

I second this, Its always about the boxs and items gear. Lets show some love for leveling

#100 YangeWenli

YangeWenli

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2404 posts
  • Server:Renewal

Posted 22 March 2018 - 10:16 AM

And what does not work in it now?

1. Survivor Circlet currently has a bug where it causes your cast times to increase instead of lower cast times from the -50% variable casting proc when worn with +10 Survivor Dex/Int Rod

2. +10 Survivor Rod[1[+ Survivor Shoes set bonus Not giving the proc effect of 6% chance to buff chain lightning dmg 100% 

these are the last 2 problems hopefully can be fixed this maint 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users