March 28th RE:START Maintenance - Page 4 - News & Events - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

March 28th RE:START Maintenance

134 replies to this topic

#76 tearspeel

tearspeel

I am New.

• New Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 28 March 2018 - 12:10 PM

Good afternoon citizens of this fine community and its moderators. There seems to be a problem with Lord Knight's option 2 of Omni clothng dye, being unable to retain the custom color while unmounted from a Peco Peco Bird. Please kindly address this aesthetic anomaly as this impedes the larping potential of this hyperreal cyberspace service largely driven by youth nostalgia of the dopamine spectacle feedback loop model. Thank you to whom it may concern....

#77 Chisami

Chisami

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 930 posts
  • LocationCali
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Transcendence (currently)

Posted 28 March 2018 - 12:11 PM

Open, open, open!  I was so proud of the staff for getting the Trans update done in time! Maybe we can get in early today? I just brewed my pot and I'd love to play with a fresh cup of joe!

#78 Chisami

Chisami

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 930 posts
  • LocationCali

Posted 28 March 2018 - 12:12 PM

Good afternoon citizens of this fine community and its moderators. There seems to be a problem with Lord Knight's option 2 of Omni clothng dye, being unable to retain the custom color while unmounted from a Peco Peco Bird. Please kindly address this aesthetic anomaly as this impedes the larping potential of this hyperreal cyberspace service largely driven by youth nostalgia of the dopamine spectacle feedback loop model. Thank you to whom it may concern....

So Absolutely Funny!!  Love it!

#79 Renarain

Renarain

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 317 posts
  • Server:classic

Posted 28 March 2018 - 12:29 PM

an update id personally love to see, is more colour pallettes for armor. because the 2 that I'm givin are kinda crappy. I really like a lot of blue with some gold trim on my paladin/royal guard. but I know its not a private server id just like to see more colours. even sins are like, light blue or pinkish red, no black? just a future update id really like to see

oh and more garment costumes would be sweet too. amistr bag looks so bad I'm wearing angel wings to hide it. but I don't like angel wings XD. wish we had tails or capes (a cape that looks cool and over rides my paladin cape would be sweet) or even if test subject aura was a garment costume or even a costume that just removes the amistr bag, like a null costume

Edited by Renarain, 28 March 2018 - 12:33 PM.

#80 Spoon

Spoon

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1072 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 28 March 2018 - 12:43 PM

Posted 29 December 2016 - 09:44 PM

Spoon, on 29 Dec 2016 - 10:29 PM, said:snapback.png

No i dont think it was altered due to complaints, i just think that they dont even check on what they are delivering to us. They should know exactly whats going into the box, and what changes are made to the equipment by having someone cross reference what JRO has and what they are delivering to us. i mean seriously, how hard is it to have someone in your office check the JRO official gear, which is most likely not that hard to get, whether its from official sites or divine pride, and then cross reference that to what you are delivering, before the maint. and if there is a difference, asking whoever sent you the box why there is a difference between the 2 and if it was intentional. but from the looks of it, yall get the info, and then just release it with no questions asked, and then basically false market it as an unaltered JRO box when people complained asking u to change it. which makes it seem like u are deflecting because you either A, never really looked into it youself. or B, you just dont want to deal with people and dont care to do your job as needed.

Please don't lose hope;

Previously there was little communication between the partners with all information having to be filtered through kRO. We are working on improving the communication though. 

As evidence of that you'll notice that since the meeting with the new studio director in the late summer we started to receive bug fixes and content updates faster after a long drought. Now we need to clean up the process of how they are sent, received, and tested.

http://www.playragna...ws/updates.aspx

We now have on the team someone who loves cleaning up quest dialog, and someone who worked as a professional QA at a big studio for years. We are in a good position for being better going into 2017 and things will get better. I believe that 2017 will be a better year all around and hope that I can prove it to you.

This was posted over a year ago by camp ( in renewal but still) and im still waiting for things to get better across the board lol

Edited by Spoon, 28 March 2018 - 12:45 PM.

#81 edgymemer

edgymemer

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 28 March 2018 - 01:05 PM

Removing the fabrics from the raffler was a terrible idea. And no, chem mats should not be made more expensive... each chem uses well over 1000 bombs per woe, plus coats the whole guild. SinX is just a dreadfully garbage class, and has no spot on a competent woe roster, and uses maybe a couple or few dozen bottles or so per woe.

#82 InstaChamp

InstaChamp

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 129 posts

Posted 28 March 2018 - 01:07 PM

Can we get an update on server status? Or does WP not care enough to take a 30 second break to inform how long maint will go over

#83 Campitor

Campitor

Darned Forever

• RO1 Production
  • 11063 posts

Posted 28 March 2018 - 01:12 PM

Currently were testing the quests and hunting boards. 

Confirmed that spawn changes and skill changes have gone in.

#84 Ryuuz0

Ryuuz0

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 222 posts
  • Server:Re:Start

Posted 28 March 2018 - 01:13 PM

#85 azuilya

azuilya

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 25 posts

Posted 28 March 2018 - 01:15 PM

Can't you pop in the Fabrics back real quick so we can all shut up?

#86 Chisami

Chisami

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 930 posts
  • LocationCali

Posted 28 March 2018 - 01:28 PM

Currently were testing the quests and hunting boards. 

Confirmed that spawn changes and skill changes have gone in.

In other words, we waited a while before starting the tests, and now it's going longer than it should have. And I just was congratulating you all for the wonderful work last week getting the maintenance done so swiftly.

Human nature tells us that we are only as motivated as we need to be.  (Sob)

#87 Magus

Magus

Magnus Exorcismus

• RO1 Production
  • 670 posts

Posted 28 March 2018 - 01:29 PM

Server is open.

#88 Chisami

Chisami

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 930 posts
  • LocationCali

Posted 28 March 2018 - 01:30 PM

Server is open.

THANK YOU!! YOU GUYS ROCK!

#89 Wyndor

Wyndor

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 465 posts

Posted 28 March 2018 - 01:55 PM

Server is open.

Are they actually up i can't login?

#90 Magus

Magus

Magnus Exorcismus

• RO1 Production
  • 670 posts

Posted 28 March 2018 - 02:05 PM

Are they actually up i can't login?

Make sure to patch your client completely before attempting to log in. 

#91 FrozenTeardrop

FrozenTeardrop

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 11 posts
  • LocationSweden
  • Server:Odin

Posted 28 March 2018 - 02:12 PM

Was the Valentine Heart Hairband supposed to retain its +7 stats?  Its mentioned all the item affects should have been discontinued related to the Lunar New Years and Valentine's Day event.

#92 Aiello

Aiello

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 18 posts

Posted 28 March 2018 - 02:14 PM

The materials for second class skills should all be relatively the same. I cant understand why one material would be more than the other. Make then all 1-2 and the same price. sorry everyone but fair is fair.

#93 physotkm

physotkm

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 40 posts

Posted 28 March 2018 - 02:17 PM

• Abyss Lake
    • Add the dungeon to the eden warper

This was not implemented. Abyss Lake is not in the Eden Warper like mentioned.

#94 Wyndor

Wyndor

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 465 posts

Posted 28 March 2018 - 02:27 PM

I know you guys want to abuse EDP and endless acid bottles but come on now its a bit ridiculous when biochemists are teleporting around bombing everything in sight in bios3(with instant cast i might add).  They shouldn't have an endless supply of them.  I know it costs zeny but they can literally go throw a few bombs at an MVP and make enough to fund thousands of bombs.  They should have to go farm the mats and not just be handed them at raffler.  These classes weren't designed assuming you have an endless supply of poison bottles or bombs.

#95 VModCinnamon

VModCinnamon

Tranquility

• VMod Retired
  • 16663 posts

Posted 28 March 2018 - 02:35 PM

Was the Valentine Heart Hairband supposed to retain its +7 stats?  Its mentioned all the item affects should have been discontinued related to the Lunar New Years and Valentine's Day event.

Noting this for the staff. 

This was not implemented. Abyss Lake is not in the Eden Warper like mentioned.

Yes it is not there, the staff are aware of the issue. Let's wait for an official follow up on the matter.

#96 Magus

Magus

Magnus Exorcismus

• RO1 Production
  • 670 posts

Posted 28 March 2018 - 02:52 PM

Eden warper should have Abyss Lake option now. 

#97 Stephcake

Stephcake

Too Legit To Quit

• Banned
  • 1041 posts
  • Twitter:stephstiel
  • LocationUK

Posted 28 March 2018 - 02:52 PM

I know you guys want to abuse EDP and endless acid bottles but come on now its a bit ridiculous when biochemists are teleporting around bombing everything in sight in bios3(with instant cast i might add). They shouldn't have an endless supply of them. I know it costs zeny but they can literally go throw a few bombs at an MVP and make enough to fund thousands of bombs. They should have to go farm the mats and not just be handed them at raffler. These classes weren't designed assuming you have an endless supply of poison bottles or bombs.

In all fairness though, the game also wasn't designed around having infinite sp items and yet here we are.

#98 Spoon

Spoon

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1072 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 28 March 2018 - 02:59 PM

In all fairness though, the game also wasn't designed around having infinite sp items and yet here we are.

The game was also not designed to have high weapon boxes and all the dupes and mini boss and MVP cards that alrdy exist....... Yet here we are

#99 needmorezleep

needmorezleep

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1013 posts
  • Server:Classic

Posted 28 March 2018 - 03:01 PM

you could actually buy sp items ingame until monk came in mid 2003 thou

#100 Kiniro

Kiniro

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 185 posts
  • Twitter:@KiniroTonada
  • LocationMemeGuild™ Valhalla

Posted 28 March 2018 - 03:34 PM

Ok in all seriousness. The karvo and edp option seems rather... Um... How do we say. Not worth it for the cost. Neither the consolation prize or the grand prize for the price warrant that price tag. Lower it or change the grand prize to something better to have that price be warranted.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users