State of Chaos Renewal. - Page 3 - Ragnarok Online Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
* * * * * 2 votes

State of Chaos Renewal.

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
84 replies to this topic

#51 Ecologist

Ecologist

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 658 posts
  • Playing:Pogo's Lounge
  • Server:in Night Club

Posted 20 April 2018 - 01:39 AM

more like there are 1-3 noobs in a party at max who die to ele attacks while the rest of the group is stackd and never dies. Not rare to read made up crap from you tho.

Dude, you always like to quote me... Why? I told you before, I'm not here for relationship. I'm taken! Move on... Obsession is dangerous  :heh:

Edited by Ecologist, 20 April 2018 - 01:43 AM.

#52 lorenz1375

lorenz1375

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3554 posts
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:Fate/Grand Order NA

Posted 20 April 2018 - 03:44 AM

There are like 2k people in chaos and ye guys barely know good people? Socialize a bit for goodness sake loool

#53 Ecologist

Ecologist

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 658 posts

Posted 20 April 2018 - 05:10 AM

Yah, that's what i do... And the moment you realize that it's less than 200 legit players playing chaos.  :heh:  You'll meet them in guilds, bio, instances, and when you create another character you'll meet them again in TIs. LOL. Its like dude, are you "insert name"?. Yah its me hahaha. I can even count names in Eden in less than a minute + knowing their alts. Even here, same forum dudes that's why I created some alt dudes to make this forum alive. Its Dead!  :heh:  Everyday you can see who's online, who's creating new forum dudes to protect their main dude.. Lol All dudes are the same dudes! These are all wtf dudes...

#54 LordYggdrasill

LordYggdrasill

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2830 posts
  • LocationWelgaia
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 20 April 2018 - 05:44 AM

BTW, last time we saw a thread like this, Token System was changed within a couple weeks. Let's keep track at how fast something will change this time.

The token system changed since WP saw an incentive to capitalize on this, as free and unlimited tokens from Merry Badger mean that ppls will not buy the token boxes in cash shop. In order for an idea to be implemented, its necessary to convince WP that they will be able to make more quick profits with the change. We will see if WP sees business opportunity with what is going on in this thread.

Edited by LordYggdrasill, 20 April 2018 - 05:44 AM.

#55 AlsonFam

AlsonFam

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1181 posts
  • Server:chaos

Posted 20 April 2018 - 05:54 AM

Coronet kill mob while PDM kill BSG  :heh:

#56 YongkySH

YongkySH

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4118 posts

Posted 20 April 2018 - 06:03 AM

Mob cannot be killed yet

#57 Casval17

Casval17

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1376 posts
  • LocationAxis Debris
  • Server:Chaos Renewal

Posted 20 April 2018 - 06:38 AM

Mob cannot be killed yet

4e1.gif

original.gif

#58 DarkOrinus

DarkOrinus

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 985 posts

Posted 20 April 2018 - 07:58 AM

people barely even get along in the forums, what do u guys expect?

mr ecologist though, i have a few friends waiting for your forecasted predictions when?  :heh:

hattori person is just real, i don't like made up things either, nor do i like people who are so extra. oh they do infuriate me irl as well :) 

#59 Doral

Doral

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 779 posts

Posted 20 April 2018 - 08:58 AM

There are like 2k people in chaos and ye guys barely know good people? Socialize a bit for goodness sake loool

dude uh i think you mean 2k people with 1k merchants and 500 bots wkwkwkwk

#60 ChakriGuard

ChakriGuard

Azzylike

• Members
  • 10855 posts
  • Server:Renew Chaos

Posted 20 April 2018 - 09:33 AM

I think TI is more alive than it was when server had 1.4k. I think we did. Gain new players especially from Thailand. I know this because I’ve seen many few faces on Facebook market page.

Edited by ChakriGuard, 20 April 2018 - 09:33 AM.

#61 Ecologist

Ecologist

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 658 posts

Posted 20 April 2018 - 05:22 PM

people barely even get along in the forums, what do u guys expect?

mr ecologist though, i have a few friends waiting for your forecasted predictions when?  :heh:

hattori person is just real, i don't like made up things either, nor do i like people who are so extra. oh they do infuriate me irl as well :)

It's so funny when I see people being so optimistic about the game and live in their fantasy. Dude, it's not even close to the word "prediction" it's reality not your fantasy. Do you really believe 2k is really 2k? Wtf its approximately 200 to 300 legit players. Plus, don't you believe that woe, pvp and pvm are dead and its more like a dress-up game? That's what you get when you really don't play the game instead play the lottery.  :heh:

#62 mamagochi

mamagochi

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 634 posts

Posted 20 April 2018 - 07:53 PM

I remember selling love piece for 1.2B

Oh good old days :)

Please give us some fun zeny sink events already.

Edited by mamagochi, 20 April 2018 - 07:54 PM.

#63 dzn018

dzn018

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 241 posts
  • Server:iRO-Odin

Posted 20 April 2018 - 09:27 PM

THOR:

I've been dropping every now and then trying to find party in TI for me and my friend. In this past week, I found none. :pif:

#64 Boyeteers

Boyeteers

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3545 posts

Posted 20 April 2018 - 09:44 PM

if you all want zeny sink, they should make an npc that trades z into KP already like 1000kp = 500m z

#65 Scuba

Scuba

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3225 posts

Posted 20 April 2018 - 10:40 PM

I dont think they care what the market rate is for converting Zeny to KP. There's no incentive for them to exchange their virtual currency for their paid currency.

Expensive KP probably makes people more likely to actually pay for it.

#66 DarkOrinus

DarkOrinus

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 985 posts

Posted 20 April 2018 - 10:44 PM

It's so funny when I see people being so optimistic about the game and live in their fantasy. Dude, it's not even close to the word "prediction" it's reality not your fantasy. Do you really believe 2k is really 2k? Wtf its approximately 200 to 300 legit players. Plus, don't you believe that woe, pvp and pvm are dead and its more like a dress-up game? That's what you get when you really don't play the game instead play the lottery.  :heh:

i don't think you understand where i'm going at. if anything, i am oriented with whatever reality we are facing as of the moment

your prediction as i stated was how you foreseen price increases before, i wanted to ask how enforcer shoes are now, and do you have any given advice to the people you've probably damaged? because it looks to me as if you were the one living in a fantasy before, with your made up economics, partnered with this made up inflation lol

i don't gamble much on ro, in fact my only gambling atm is praying if cards get dropped or not, my old habitual investment has been paused for quite a while now and i only indulge myself in vip for certain purposes

#67 ChakriGuard

ChakriGuard

Azzylike

• Members
  • 10855 posts
  • Server:Renew Chaos

Posted 20 April 2018 - 10:52 PM

Inflation is life, Inflation is love. In face people also have raised prices of every good, that means, there should be no losers in our markets ... I hope I am right  :heh:

Nothing is worth hoarding at this point. Dont tell me I'm hoarding Abyss dress because if having more than 6 is considered hoarding, I've been hoarding most wanted OCP items that are useful to my RGs. Well for overpriced OCP items in demand, you wont die if you dont have it. If you're patient enough, it will come. Look at Tengu mask and Toy syringe. Even if you dont have your wanted OCP items, you will solo game just fine too.

Edited by ChakriGuard, 20 April 2018 - 10:52 PM.

#68 Ecologist

Ecologist

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 658 posts

Posted 20 April 2018 - 11:59 PM

Dude, are we on the this thread or on the past thread? Lol.. You're going nowhere.. I'll feed your ego, if you read it right or "if you really read" it will be something 6 months or "more" or wait for the right time to sell. It's not like buy now sell tomorrow. That's why I always quoted "patience" if you don't have that, its not for you. If you're not risky its not for you. Besides I already told you if it doesn't fit to you then don't. It works for me but doesn't work for everybody. Simple as that. If you don't like my buy & sell, then don't do it. -_-*ng absurd, you have a choice.

#69 Ecologist

Ecologist

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 658 posts

Posted 21 April 2018 - 12:01 AM

i don't think you understand where i'm going at. if anything, i am oriented with whatever reality we are facing as of the moment

your prediction as i stated was how you foreseen price increases before, i wanted to ask how enforcer shoes are now, and do you have any given advice to the people you've probably damaged? because it looks to me as if you were the one living in a fantasy before, with your made up economics, partnered with this made up inflation lol

i don't gamble much on ro, in fact my only gambling atm is praying if cards get dropped or not, my old habitual investment has been paused for quite a while now and i only indulge myself in vip for certain purposes

Dude, are we on the this thread or on the past thread? Lol.. You're going nowhere.. I'll feed your ego, if you read it right or "if you really read" it will be something 6 months or "more" or wait for the right time to sell. It's not like buy now sell tomorrow. That's why I always quoted "patience" if you don't have that, its not for you. If you're not risky its not for you. Besides I already told you if it doesn't fit you then don't. It works for me but doesn't work for everybody. Simple as that. If you don't like my buy & sell, then don't do it. -_-**g absurd, you have a choice.

I don't care if you don't gamble or you pray alot or you're a vip. It's your puppy* choice.. Buy & sell is my choice so don't touch it. Just touch yourself..  :heh:  

What's more funny about this, you always reply and believe my main character's post here in the forum.

Edited by Ecologist, 21 April 2018 - 12:08 AM.

#70 DarkOrinus

DarkOrinus

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 985 posts

Posted 21 April 2018 - 12:24 AM

why are u so butthurt? lol the thing i wanted to continue to talk about was the legitimacy of ur claims, i agree u have been pretty inconsistent and only post when u think most are in favor of it. it gets really annoying at the same time funny so to speak, keep it up because i don't really care. i love seeing people being verbose about nonsense 

so if u want us to get back on topic then i believe this game still has people. if u observe hard enough you'll know why we had this jump of presence logging on and the state of chaos, well it has been happening, and your fault of teaching our newbies before hoarding contributes to this problem. so nice one 

#71 Ecologist

Ecologist

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 658 posts

Posted 21 April 2018 - 12:28 AM

Ok close the market and remove the merchants.. hahaha  :heh:  Don't you know young lady that businesses sometimes goes down and sometimes goes up? It's not like you're always on top. Again, remove the merchants. :heh:  The genius has spoken no more seller. Hahahaha :heh:

#72 Ecologist

Ecologist

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 658 posts

Posted 21 April 2018 - 12:31 AM

keep it up because i don't really care.

Btw you do care. I know that. You always love talking to me. Every single post i make you're there. You always follow me and unknowingly love me and obsessed about me.  :heh:

Waiting for you reply,

Sincerely yours,

:p_love:

Edited by Ecologist, 21 April 2018 - 12:34 AM.

#73 DarkOrinus

DarkOrinus

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 985 posts

Posted 21 April 2018 - 12:37 AM

on the contrary, i didnt say i dont like talking to you, i just really dont mind. sometimes goes up, sometimes goes down? yes because we face certain crises and there are factors that contribute to such

trying to talk smart again, aye?

#74 Ecologist

Ecologist

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 658 posts

Posted 21 April 2018 - 12:39 AM

Oh you're trying to be smart? Well that already backfired. You said it.  :heh:

Waiting for you again.... :p_love:

#75 DarkOrinus

DarkOrinus

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 985 posts

Posted 21 April 2018 - 12:51 AM

sometimes goes up, sometimes goes down? yes because we face certain crises and there are factors that contribute to such

your fault of teaching our newbies before hoarding contributes to this problem. so nice one 

nah i'm not into that sadly, but i am into being consistent at times  :heh:

not some dead meme that made a huge mistake before trying to be relevant again

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users