So, what about lost refines? - Page 2 - Ragnarok Online Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

So, what about lost refines?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
34 replies to this topic

#26 Kusanagisama

Kusanagisama

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4243 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 22 April 2018 - 07:57 PM

aww kusa don’t be so cynical

You were unlucky with the refine and roll back but that’s a relatively minor loss compared to your luck with mvp card drops

I didn't pay Warp Portal for the cards I dropped, and there was no ongoing event when I dropped them, and these times, WP didn't undo what the game did to me with the money I gave to them, so it has absolutely nothing to do with what I'm reasoning here.

BTW, my luck with MVP cards is average at best. One pretty bad card plus one good, but not absolutely expensive card (like TT or Kades) in more than 2 years playing every freaking day, and killing MVPs at least 5 days a week, averages to 1 medium tier MVP Card per year of hard work, which is average at best. You're the one who's been unlucky. :P

Edited by Kusanagisama, 22 April 2018 - 07:59 PM.

#27 Nirvanna21

Nirvanna21

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 9553 posts
  • LocationNew Zealand

Posted 22 April 2018 - 08:51 PM

I didn't pay Warp Portal for the cards I dropped, and there was no ongoing event when I dropped them, and these times, WP didn't undo what the game did to me with the money I gave to them, so it has absolutely nothing to do with what I'm reasoning here.

BTW, my luck with MVP cards is average at best. One pretty bad card plus one good, but not absolutely expensive card (like TT or Kades) in more than 2 years playing every freaking day, and killing MVPs at least 5 days a week, averages to 1 medium tier MVP Card per year of hard work, which is average at best. You're the one who's been unlucky. :P

I know about Moonie, what was your second one :U?

#28 Kusanagisama

Kusanagisama

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4243 posts

Posted 22 April 2018 - 09:00 PM

GTB.

#29 PervySageMarty

PervySageMarty

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3959 posts
  • LocationUnderground like a wild potato

Posted 22 April 2018 - 09:02 PM

I wonder if those people in favouritism still play iRO. I know that those WoE players in favouritism all quit hahahah

You’re not helping to reduce WPE price. Well if the ship sinks, we are all going down together. People who spend time and people who’s oend money. That’s cute lol

I'm honestly waiting for that. I dont mind cos at the end of the day, im just gonna go to work while people have wasted years of "hard honest" grinding and schedule changing just to play with the vast amounts of time they spent here. I will simply consider it a bad share investment and move on and start over.

#30 Nirvanna21

Nirvanna21

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 9553 posts
  • LocationNew Zealand

Posted 22 April 2018 - 09:10 PM

GTB.

Nice! My luck has been good this year as well, just nothing I personally use kek.

Edited by Nirvanna21, 22 April 2018 - 09:30 PM.

#31 yauhoilun

yauhoilun

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1664 posts

Posted 22 April 2018 - 09:26 PM

rich kusa :)

#32 Casval17

Casval17

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1376 posts
  • LocationAxis Debris
  • Server:Chaos Renewal

Posted 22 April 2018 - 09:31 PM

I know about Moonie, what was your second one :U?

GTB.

Nice! My luck has been good this year as well, just yeah, nothing I personally use kek.

rich kusa :)

Hopefully no one will be arrested for Kusa's GTB case :heh:

aDjpoWK_700b.jpg

#33 Kusanagisama

Kusanagisama

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4243 posts

Posted 22 April 2018 - 10:25 PM

Nice, Mike. Too bad we aren't in a time that it's safe to just sell an MVP Card and keep the zeny to trade for something we'll use when the opportunity arrives.

Hopefully no one will be arrested for Kusa's GTB case :heh:

aDjpoWK_700b.jpg

I hope I don't get killed for it. :heh:

However, after this one, my thread is officially dead... :heh:

Edited by Kusanagisama, 22 April 2018 - 10:27 PM.

#34 Nirvanna21

Nirvanna21

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 9553 posts
  • LocationNew Zealand

Posted 22 April 2018 - 10:31 PM

Nice, Mike. Too bad we aren't in a time that it's safe to just sell an MVP Card and keep the zeny to trade for something we'll use when the opportunity arrives.

I hope I don't get killed for it. :heh:

However, after this one, my thread is officially dead... :heh:

Honestly, I started following the concept of not selling MVP cards ever again, unless I had duplicates. And on the off chance I would sell them, it would NOT be for zeny. And some cards would never be on the market, I would never sell my Kades Card; I may not use it but I know of it's uses and lend it out here and there. The same would be said if I got a GTB or other such general use card.

#35 ilovemuffin

ilovemuffin

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 468 posts

Posted 22 April 2018 - 10:38 PM

^Sadly, that's how much it meant to him that time. The good old glory days of RO. Also, you can quantify to a decade of pRO plus 3 company change; all profited.

Just unfortunate that all of that money and success of the game, to be here in this situation. Unfathomable at times. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users