• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Neraca

Neraca

I am New.

• New Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 21 April 2018 - 01:06 AM

it's been years before i back to play this game. Last time was when i still at Indonesian server, long before it get 'down'.

i'm playing Priest with FS Build till Master Level 22.

my question is :

1. is FS priest still useless? back when i still active no one build FS-type anymore since soulmaker's cure beat their heal and priest's heal, highness heal generate too much agro for them

2. can i solo this game with doing story quest only? my priest is a bit squishy and i cant find any party to grind my EXP

3. any sugestion for my build ?

n0oZw86.jpg

aV97kvL.jpg

#2 1131131129203649980

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 290 posts

Posted 21 April 2018 - 11:16 AM

well u still can buy 20 skill points extra that you could use for oratio, credo, judex, ray of genesis and ymir child.

in my experience every class (warrior and knight  little less) are very weak unless you have a good gear, refine, honing, runes, cards, tittles etc

so while you find pt (exp its x5 for this weekend) you can farm stuff to get stronger. also remember that in may there is the anniversary event and 30th of april there will be 1 week of celebration random boxes. so theres gonna be a lot of chances to refine your stuff

about your build dunno a lot, but you can still get a lot of dps by buying more skill points 

dunno if you can solo the game cause some monster are rly strong but as soon as you hit ml30 you can join forgoten payon daily quest raids to level

i think every class is amazing if you heavy geared them :3

#3 Cartian

Cartian

Amateur Blogger

• RO2 Community Representative
  • 172 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 22 April 2018 - 08:39 PM

What full support? 

Priest is one of the highest DPS, you can solo everything a DPS/Tank can solo because you got the damage and the heal to keep yourself alive.  Priests are the ultimate easy class to play.  Well you didn't leave for that long it looks like (compare to the 2014 time when there were actual FS priests).

My other comment on priest: https://forums.warpp...s/#entry2814967

Edited by Cartian, 22 April 2018 - 08:41 PM.

#4 FishDeity

FishDeity

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 531 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online 2
  • Server:Odin

Posted 22 April 2018 - 09:24 PM

1. is FS priest still useless? back when i still active no one build FS-type anymore since soulmaker's cure beat their heal and priest's heal, highness heal generate too much agro for them

yes b/c you have enough skill points to level the important support skills, so the excess points are usually put into dps skills. the best support priests are those that can properly utilize the essential support skills, not just those that are FS build.

2. can i solo this game with doing story quest only? my priest is a bit squishy and i cant find any party to grind my EXP

yes, but it will take you a very long time. keep trying to find a party as you do story quest, especially during exp boosts and weekends.

3. any sugestion for my build ?
Here's a friendly PvE build for solo & party as a healer & dps. i'm assuming you haven't bought extra skill points yet.

#5 Neraca

Neraca

I am New.

• New Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 23 April 2018 - 08:37 PM

Okay, after reading all of the feed back, i think i'll change my FS build to Hybird tipe

this is my build  i use now (without extra point)

http://earlygame.net...1.1.1/0.0.0.0.0

now more question :

1, does suffragium skill got changed? i remember it was increasing Haste istead acceleration ( i remeber there is long debate about it in indonesian forum), and is it worth to max it?

2. do i still need prioritize VIT ove INT? how much Vit or INT is too much?

3. for Healing, do i need to add AGI for my critcal heal?

4. sacrament didnt had any penaltiy any more?

Edited by Neraca, 23 April 2018 - 09:00 PM.

#6 FishDeity

FishDeity

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 531 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online 2
  • Server:Odin

Posted 25 April 2018 - 03:21 PM

1, does suffragium skill got changed? i remember it was increasing Haste istead acceleration ( i remeber there is long debate about it in indonesian forum), and is it worth to max it?

suffragiumnot worth max

2. do i still need prioritize VIT ove INT? how much Vit or INT is too much?

vit over int. when u reach endgame and have enough defense and hp from other equip, then u can switch to more int

3. for Healing, do i need to add AGI for my critcal heal?

no

4. sacrament didnt had any penaltiy any more?

no penalty

Okay, after reading all of the feed back, i think i'll change my FS build to Hybird tipe

this is my build  i use now (without extra point)

http://earlygame.net...1.1.1/0.0.0.0.0

once you have additional skill point, increase Highness Heal to Lvl 6 so you can heal 1 more person. HH Lvl 1, 6, 10 are the levels where # of ppl healed are increased.

Edited by FishDeity, 25 April 2018 - 03:22 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users