Now it's the time for Chaos and Thor merge - Page 5 - Ragnarok Online Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
* * * - - 2 votes

Now it's the time for Chaos and Thor merge

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
168 replies to this topic

#101 Zander

Zander

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2393 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Ymir

Posted 25 April 2018 - 10:26 PM

The trash talking is unnecessary! have some respect. Anyways, also a no for me.

#102 lorenz1375

lorenz1375

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3554 posts
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:Fate/Grand Order NA

Posted 25 April 2018 - 10:35 PM

If you guys are really rarin to go at it, i wont mind if Chaos joins Thor :heh:

#103 KyrieDielle

KyrieDielle

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2428 posts

Posted 25 April 2018 - 10:37 PM

No. Because cancer should only be in one place and we should not let them spread.

#104 seriouslyWP

seriouslyWP

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 27 posts
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 25 April 2018 - 11:26 PM

toxic cancerous thread.
some people just have that cells in them.

like iRO Thor Trashtalk On fb page. :heh:

#105 Si6ers

Si6ers

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 124 posts
  • Server:Thor

Posted 25 April 2018 - 11:29 PM

No. Because cancer should only be in one place and we should not let them spread.

Your standard must be high, so high you think you're the best. If this is the kind of people, thor players will be playing with, I think merge is a mistake. Ego going above your head. We are all equal in this planet, make no mistake about that.

#106 seriouslyWP

seriouslyWP

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 27 posts

Posted 25 April 2018 - 11:37 PM

I already said this in another thread but it does make sense to merge the two servers together. People used to care about Thor items being too powerful. Who give a harry ass about it now that the server is flooded with OCP items. Let's do it.

Legit. old pRO carry over items are waaaaay too OPed. but it would be an intense competition between the players of both servers if merge would happen. thor players are waaaay too competitive. expect INTENSE-BRUTAL-UNFORGIVING trashtalk from them if you got owned in-game. lol. or even if you didnt get owned. prepare your hearts for it. :heh:

#107 lorenz1375

lorenz1375

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3554 posts

Posted 25 April 2018 - 11:38 PM

Your standard must be high, so high you think you're the best. If this is the kind of people, thor players will be playing with, I think merge is a mistake. Ego going above your head. We are all equal in this planet, make no mistake about that.

Might be warning us not to merge with a virus lmfao

#108 seriouslyWP

seriouslyWP

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 27 posts

Posted 25 April 2018 - 11:45 PM

phRO never won any RWC from the beginning of time when RO was a big thing until RO is dead. Go on and brag all you want on the forums if it makes you feel big and strong xD

I think this mentality issue is a serious result from true history when your ancestors got -_- around and colonized by many countries. Good pinoys move on and try to improve themselves while -_- Pinoys keep bragging about pride of getting rekt here and there and showing e-dicks on the internet hahahahaha

TRUEEEEEE. :heh:

#109 ad0l

ad0l

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1068 posts
  • Server:thor

Posted 25 April 2018 - 11:52 PM

seeing that kind of player will give us a threat on us like one day one of us got reported because of their nasty attitude specially after woe or pvp or much worst is if our char is from thor , sorry for saying this but because of his big mouth your showing us we are not welcome to chaos ....

#110 lorenz1375

lorenz1375

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3554 posts

Posted 26 April 2018 - 12:29 AM

You can easily see why Syrian refugees are having a hard time lol

And we're not even refugees nor do we have an urgent need to merge

#######
This is why I wanna see a proper agit lords, atleast once a year we get to let out all this hate during the 7v7 portion lol,who knows if we'd even get to be drinking (eden pub or anyother pub in game) buddies after a trade of fist whichever wins

#111 SuAvE

SuAvE

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 272 posts
  • Server:THORSUCKS

Posted 26 April 2018 - 12:54 AM

hahaha a lot of "keyboard warriors" from chaos :heh: :heh: :heh: :heh: :heh:

#112 DarkOrinus

DarkOrinus

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 985 posts

Posted 26 April 2018 - 12:55 AM

yeah we hardly have anything going, im good with agit lords, not merge though im sorry. just too risky and too many to lose

and that's saying we've already lost enough

because merge doesn't work like 1+1 = 2 population growth, you have people who'd quit, people who'd be affected by bugs, the probability of a wipe that everyone is too lazy to start over again. meaning to say, don't push too much on the majority of the population that will be distasteful, and that's why this thread is receiving hate all over

honestly it ain't thor (some people who came from thor and moved have reasons to hate it, but that's a diff story) but merge before really didn't go as planned, and it is expected that the same result will come about if ever it happened again

#113 ChakriGuard

ChakriGuard

Azzylike

• Members
  • 10855 posts
  • Server:Renew Chaos

Posted 26 April 2018 - 12:56 AM

You can easily see why Syrian refugees are having a hard time lol

And we're not even refugees nor do we have an urgent need to merge

#######
This is why I wanna see a proper agit lords, atleast once a year we get to let out all this hate during the 7v7 portion lol,who knows if we'd even get to be drinking (eden pub or anyother pub in game) buddies after a trade of fist whichever wins

There was one. Unfortunately, werent the first place and the second place from Chaos? Lol

#114 fuyukikun

fuyukikun

Disney Prince in Disguise

• Members
  • 12269 posts
  • LocationIndonesia
  • Server:Chaos, on hiatus

Posted 26 April 2018 - 02:36 AM

hahaha a lot of "keyboard warriors" from chaos :heh: :heh: :heh: :heh: :heh:

Keyboard warriors from chaos vs 3 posts forum alts from thor

#115 Casval17

Casval17

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1376 posts
  • LocationAxis Debris
  • Server:Chaos Renewal

Posted 26 April 2018 - 02:43 AM

Thor has been killed by Russo brothers #AvengersInfinityWarsSpoiler :heh:

#116 ChaoticRK

ChaoticRK

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3228 posts
  • Locationprt_fild08

Posted 26 April 2018 - 03:24 AM

No need to rush. WP will do it whenever they need to.

#117 heickelrrx

heickelrrx

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 345 posts
  • Server:Valkriye

Posted 26 April 2018 - 03:41 AM

why should we merge Chaos and thor

Why don't we merge all dying official with Thor and see what happen

#118 Boyeteers

Boyeteers

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3546 posts

Posted 26 April 2018 - 03:57 AM

They already stated billion times that there will be no thor and chaos server merge happen. Both servers have their own hardware so merging them will prolly create numerous server lags/spikes and corrupt data.

#119 Pixvoly

Pixvoly

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 725 posts

Posted 26 April 2018 - 04:54 AM

The trash talking is unnecessary! have some respect. Anyways, also a no for me.

The ones that are using 'gay' (in this topic) as a means of trash talk already pose their own problem. The inability to trash talk in a language they aren't good at/using the same broken record name calling/one word on repeat... Just imagine them going doing this being on a merged server together, they would be mercilessly ridiculed and rightfully so for such behavior.

#120 fuyukikun

fuyukikun

Disney Prince in Disguise

• Members
  • 12269 posts
  • LocationIndonesia
  • Server:Chaos, on hiatus

Posted 26 April 2018 - 05:01 AM

gay means happy.

so it means that person is actually praising Chaos server. thanks for the appreciation.

#121 lorenz1375

lorenz1375

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3554 posts

Posted 26 April 2018 - 06:40 AM

There was one. Unfortunately, werent the first place and the second place from Chaos? Lol

Yes i was a part of that, if youve ever noticed an idiotic Sura healing his enemy rather than fisting yep thats me.

No offense taken anyway, and like i said it's the experience and the actualy intermingling within servers that will matter the most

I dont like playing based on Hate, rng ***** me up everytime I play, why would i even want to hate or be hated by anyone else

#122 cjaramis

cjaramis

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 266 posts

Posted 26 April 2018 - 07:43 AM

Lets merge kro an iro and get rid of the middle layers... instant updates and lots of funny symbols instead of letters.

We name it kiro... and all maps go pvp mode... then we see who can dance.

#123 dzn018

dzn018

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 241 posts
  • Server:iRO-Odin

Posted 26 April 2018 - 08:14 AM

Let's add some salt!

Chaos: No! Thor is full of toxic players, we don't want them!
Chaos: Hi, I'm accepting donations from EU players about to be gone.

All jokes aside, both server have their fair share of toxicity. Useless drama? Ignore them, why are you so triggered? Although I won't deny that a lot of Thor players are too prideful, and I apologize on their behalf. But thinking about it, a lot of you are also prideful? You're letting the dwindling population fall further just because of those things? The only fair argument I've read so far came from Nirvanna which used previous merges as examples as to why not to.

Although I don;t really vote for the merge as well. Just let each server be, No merge, just let it go so I can finally be free of this curse. I can't seem to quit RO.

Edited by dzn018, 26 April 2018 - 08:18 AM.

#124 Lux010

Lux010

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 67 posts

Posted 26 April 2018 - 09:12 AM

Is that for Chaos? Hahaha

#125 Lux010

Lux010

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 67 posts

Posted 26 April 2018 - 10:54 AM

Let's add some salt!

Chaos: No! Thor is full of toxic players, we don't want them!
Chaos: Hi, I'm accepting donations from EU players about to be gone.

All jokes aside, both server have their fair share of toxicity. Useless drama? Ignore them, why are you so triggered? Although I won't deny that a lot of Thor players are too prideful, and I apologize on their behalf. But thinking about it, a lot of you are also prideful? You're letting the dwindling population fall further just because of those things? The only fair argument I've read so far came from Nirvanna which used previous merges as examples as to why not to.

Although I don;t really vote for the merge as well. Just let each server be, No merge, just let it go so I can finally be free of this curse. I can't seem to quit RO.

Thumbs up

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users