We understand many of you may have some questions regarding the new policy changes. Please direct your questions and comments here so that we address them more directly.
We have been carefully collecting information from all of our Warpportal Titles and we will work to get them answered as soon as possible.
When will this refund thing start?
- Refunds will start on May 1st. Since we are attempting to ensure we get everyone affected it may take a longer time than usual to go through all the transactions.
Is there anything more specific you can tell us on how the refunds are going to work?
- Players will be refunded back through the payment method used.
Do we have to write tickets?
- Players do not have to write tickets in order to receive a refund. We anticipate that all the refunds will be completed by May 5th. If you have not received your refund by then you may do so. Please note that if you are from Europe and have registered an account that does not state the affected region by the block you may still receive a refund, but the account will be flagged as from Europe and disabled.
- All accounts registered from Europe will be disabled on May 25th. In addition any access from Europe will be restricted and we will no longer be accepting European users on to our service.
- All of Geographical Europe except for countries located in the Commonwealth of Independent States
Is Turkey Affected?
- “As we already have announced officially, there were some changes for our European gaming operation and service plan, and unfortunately these changes made GVI to terminate the current European operation policy and strategy. Thanks for your kindly understand and attention on this”