HELP Ragexe.exe: "an error occurred! ro will exit after you click ok!" - Renewal Technical Support / Bug Reporting - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

HELP Ragexe.exe: "an error occurred! ro will exit after you click ok!"

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 MCJTee

MCJTee

I am New.

• New Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 27 April 2018 - 05:18 PM

I keep having this problem when I try to log in.

I copied the Ragnarok folder off another PC, is that the problem? Also I copied the Ragnarok folder in steamapp folder of Steam. Is that important? Do I need to run it on Steam for it to work?

#2 MCJTee

MCJTee

I am New.

• New Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 27 April 2018 - 05:27 PM

Additionally:

Whenever I run the patcher client, it keeps trying to download 2016-02-25data_gm_r.gpf, every time. Is that the problem? What should I do 

:sob: 
I really want to play the game.

#3 VModCinnamon

VModCinnamon

Tranquility

• VMod Retired
  • 16663 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 27 April 2018 - 09:59 PM

Greetings,

Please check the pinned topic Common problems and their solutions here, follow suggested solution #4 [The updater is constantly reinstalling recent updates].

#4 Axylus

Axylus

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2383 posts
  • LocationEngland, United Kingdom

Posted 28 April 2018 - 03:20 AM

Also I copied the Ragnarok folder in steamapp folder of Steam. Is that important?

You must, for example, copy the folder C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\steamapps\common\Example from computer A to the same location on computer B. (This assumes that both computers have 64-bit versions of Windows installed.)

By the way, I don't recommend using Steam if you're a new player.

Do I need to run it on Steam for it to work?

Yes.

#5 VModCinnamon

VModCinnamon

Tranquility

• VMod Retired
  • 16663 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 28 April 2018 - 10:22 PM

Who is your Internet Service Provider (ISP)?

Also, I want you to check integrity of ragexe.exe. To do so visit this website, drag/upload the file ragexe.exe from Ragnarok folder in the designed area, the md5 checksum code will be generated automatically, share it here when done.

Normally, the issue you are experiencing is due to incomplete/improper patching.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users