say RIP for bakonawa Tatto - Page 2 - Ragnarok Online Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
* * - - - 1 votes

say RIP for bakonawa Tatto

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
47 replies to this topic

#26 yamasakai90

yamasakai90

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3030 posts
  • LocationUnder the Ground
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 17 May 2018 - 06:30 PM

It will be around 500mish due to rarity I think. Like I said, lacking spends in iRO is the last concern. 

I find this item ... pretty trashy  :heh:

I know a bin thats only accepting verus core [1] as its only designated trash. You can pass that to me :3 I'm sure you will get a lot of this particular trash

#27 ChakriGuard

ChakriGuard

Azzylike

• Members
  • 10855 posts
  • Server:Renew Chaos

Posted 17 May 2018 - 07:31 PM

I know a bin thats only accepting verus core [1] as its only designated trash. You can pass that to me :3 I'm sure you will get a lot of this particular trash

Have not really spent $$$ for a long time. Not exactly sure when I stopped because most OCPs are so bad. My last spending was on the Abyss dress but pretty much lol

+20% True hit wont matter much to me because its still too low and people who play classes that bypass Flee probably dont need this either ... so meh

#28 bearl

bearl

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2148 posts
  • Server:Warpportal Forum

Posted 17 May 2018 - 09:25 PM

okay my bad, thank you for teaching me.

#29 ChakriGuard

ChakriGuard

Azzylike

• Members
  • 10855 posts

Posted 17 May 2018 - 10:00 PM

Yes and no, do people want to spend 2b+ on an item that is only slightly better?

It’s 400m now on the first week. It will probably drop to 200m in the end :^)

Edited by ChakriGuard, 17 May 2018 - 10:01 PM.

#30 Nirvanna21

Nirvanna21

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 9553 posts
  • LocationNew Zealand

Posted 17 May 2018 - 10:46 PM

It’s 400m now on the first week. It will probably drop to 200m in the end :^)

Still a poor boost haha.

#31 ChaoticRK

ChaoticRK

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3228 posts
  • Locationprt_fild08
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 17 May 2018 - 11:32 PM

Not worth the zeny or anything else.

#32 Nirvanna21

Nirvanna21

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 9553 posts
  • LocationNew Zealand

Posted 18 May 2018 - 02:06 AM

Tldr, Gold Scaraba Card + Verus Core versus Bakonawa Tattoo, the core wins with a 1.02% damage boost. Is it worth the trade? No :I

#33 Qani

Qani

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1032 posts
  • LocationEden floor 2

Posted 18 May 2018 - 03:42 AM

So is the 5% a proper TargetPropertyMultiplier or just the 20th different wording for atk%? 

#34 Valtios

Valtios

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 363 posts

Posted 18 May 2018 - 06:43 AM

At the moment, bakonawa is twice more expensive than verus core and is day 1 of its release.

#35 Doomsquare

Doomsquare

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2041 posts
  • Server:iRO Brooms \o/

Posted 18 May 2018 - 06:44 AM

Tldr, Gold Scaraba Card + Verus Core versus Bakonawa Tattoo, the core wins with a 1.02% damage boost. Is it worth the trade? No :I

Arent you forgetting the real reason what makes Verus Core great? The perfect hit part

#36 Leonchascon

Leonchascon

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 368 posts

Posted 18 May 2018 - 06:48 AM

Arent you forgetting the real reason what makes Verus Core great? The perfect hit part

^^^^ you are able to hit "reliably" the achers in bio5 and agi up mvps w/o crit items that would be slower than CRS

#37 Doomsquare

Doomsquare

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2041 posts
  • Server:iRO Brooms \o/

Posted 18 May 2018 - 07:17 AM

Naw this will help you not-miss your CRS on the ranger

#38 S207

S207

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1584 posts
  • LocationCancun MX
  • Server:iRO Chaos

Posted 18 May 2018 - 07:44 AM

I love being Warlock main and dont give a -_- about perfect hit LOL

But, as gear collector, I will wait till the price drops to 200m. its the 2nd day and someone has sold for 300m, there is one at 370m. It will drop the price for sure, or stablished at 300m

A overall view seems better than bako, I mean, this -_- has a slot LOL,  and give the same ASPD bonus, you lose a bit on dmg maybe, but this has a slot! 

B2RTlpz.png

Edited by S207, 18 May 2018 - 07:48 AM.

#39 frankvanmayer

frankvanmayer

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 639 posts

Posted 18 May 2018 - 07:56 AM

LOL stop trying to inflate the price of this. I bought 1 for 50m yesterday and have 5 more from boxes. I can hardly sell these at 400m each. In fact, I haven't sold 1 at 400m at all. It's good, but its commonality has simply outweighed its demand. I'm just going to hang on to them and hope that after a few more OCPs these can sell for more. I doubt it though as more and more OP stuff will just flood the market with cheaper and cheaper prices...

#40 mildcontempt

mildcontempt

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3483 posts

Posted 18 May 2018 - 08:01 AM

Assuming the elemental mod is accurate, it will easily beat bako in damage even without a card if you have enough general atk% mod from other sources (flame dragon armor, AK cards, STR enchant on abusive, atk% enchant on bio 5 headgear, etc.) 

It won't be huge, but considering it's cheaper than a bako (less than half its price, actually), why the hell wouldn't you go for the better option? 

#41 YongkySH

YongkySH

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4118 posts

Posted 18 May 2018 - 08:06 AM

LOL stop trying to inflate the price of this. I bought 1 for 50m yesterday and have 5 more from boxes. I can hardly sell these at 400m each. In fact, I haven't sold 1 at 400m at all. It's good, but its commonality has simply outweighed its demand. I'm just going to hang on to them and hope that after a few more OCPs these can sell for more. I doubt it though as more and more OP stuff will just flood the market with cheaper and cheaper prices...

give me 2 verus core for 400m

#42 ChakriGuard

ChakriGuard

Azzylike

• Members
  • 10855 posts

Posted 18 May 2018 - 08:09 AM

This Venus core is better than Bakon. The only reason why it is getting cheaper and so is because of supply. Wait until boxer comes too and tada ... 200m I think it will be sittin. I never though Tengu mask would drop as low as 210m hahaha

Oh and good luck to Bakon seller. Overpricing it 700m will not sell. Make it 185m ea Bakon and it might start selling :P

Edited by ChakriGuard, 18 May 2018 - 08:11 AM.

#43 Leonchascon

Leonchascon

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 368 posts

Posted 18 May 2018 - 08:30 AM

This Venus core is better than Bakon. The only reason why it is getting cheaper and so is because of supply. Wait until boxer comes too and tada ... 200m I think it will be sittin. I never though Tengu mask would drop as low as 210m hahaha

Oh and good luck to Bakon seller. Overpricing it 700m will not sell. Make it 185m ea Bakon and it might start selling :P

As always your economic advise is dumb as a rock

Yes yes right now there is plenty of supply of verus cores but then the OCP gets removed and  we may never see it again, but guess what bakos will always be able to be crafted so bako will always be there and its pretty good and on instances that dont require the perfect hit %  bako is better without the need for a GSC, Verus core on the other hand will always be better on the long run since  we have the Gigantes cards in the future and the rock ridge cards too  that will increase the value of the accesory slot. Under normal circunstances the price of the item is at least 500m same with  bakonawa  (which is way harder to get)

#44 Valtios

Valtios

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 363 posts

Posted 18 May 2018 - 08:54 AM

If the description is correct, unless you have an item that gives you perfect hit(phreeoni wing combo, etc), the percentage is useless.

#45 frankvanmayer

frankvanmayer

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 639 posts

Posted 18 May 2018 - 09:03 AM

Yes yes right now there is plenty of supply of verus cores but then the OCP gets removed and  we may never see it again, but guess what bakos will always be able to be crafted so bako will always be there and its pretty good and on instances that dont require the perfect hit %  bako is better without the need for a GSC, Verus core on the other hand will always be better on the long run since  we have the Gigantes cards in the future and the rock ridge cards too  that will increase the value of the accesory slot. Under normal circunstances the price of the item is at least 500m same with  bakonawa  (which is way harder to get)

Why are you insulting him? You think a tengu mask is worth 200m while tengu scrolls are worth 2b+? It's not what YOU think an item is worth. It's what the market determines it to be worth. If the supply is greater than the demand, then it doesn't matter if it is worth billions to you, it will fall in price. What he is saying makes sense?

#46 ChakriGuard

ChakriGuard

Azzylike

• Members
  • 10855 posts

Posted 18 May 2018 - 09:03 AM

Yes yes right now there is plenty of supply of verus cores but then the OCP gets removed and we may never see it again, but guess what bakos will always be able to be crafted so bako will always be there and its pretty good and on instances that dont require the perfect hit % bako is better without the need for a GSC, Verus core on the other hand will always be better on the long run since we have the Gigantes cards in the future and the rock ridge cards too that will increase the value of the accesory slot. Under normal circunstances the price of the item is at least 500m same with bakonawa (which is way harder to get)

You don’t have to like my opinion (mind you, it is not an advise. It is the fact that Core is better than Bakon) because I don’t expect a dumb person to understand anyway xD

Go head and buy Bakons. I have one Bakon for 700m only if you want. It has not been sold for months, so it’s sitting rotten in my storage. So I doubt if it will even sell now at the same 700m price now that we also have Cores.

#47 mildcontempt

mildcontempt

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3483 posts

Posted 18 May 2018 - 12:37 PM

All this talk about bacon has made me hungry.

Anyway, Bako tat still works on low level chars, so there's at least that. 

#48 Nirvanna21

Nirvanna21

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 9553 posts
  • LocationNew Zealand

Posted 18 May 2018 - 01:07 PM

If you own a bako, don't bother trading over this, it's 0.02% more damage difference WITH a gold scaraba card. If you are new? Then go for it. It's like math is hard or something :I

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users