Can I Report Greeders? - Renewal Technical Support / Bug Reporting - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Can I Report Greeders?

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 GodLike0000

GodLike0000

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 84 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 29 May 2018 - 06:49 PM

So many players are greeding in TI. They greeds my loot even if I want to pick up it.

Today a greeder stole a gear that dropped on the ground by my killed mobs. Is this manner break the rule?

#2 5578180318191313283

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 33 posts
  • Server:Thor

Posted 29 May 2018 - 08:25 PM

Loot faster then lol

#3 YongkySH

YongkySH

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4118 posts

Posted 29 May 2018 - 08:33 PM

It will be taken action next week when the TI already changed lol

#4 GodLike0000

GodLike0000

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 84 posts

Posted 29 May 2018 - 11:58 PM

@5578180318191313283

Are you one of the greeders? If you are, stop your boring competitive trolling.

If you are not, thanks to your advice but I will find the more useful one.

---

Currently there are some rules to punish kill stealers. I think loot stealers are the same.

Especially I'm busy to clean mobs, and those greeders don't need to leveling, they are just here to steal others' loot.

Please tell me if they have broken the rule. I have recorded some loot-stealing videos to be the proofs. Hope you who are watching this are not one of them.

Edited by GodLike0000, 30 May 2018 - 12:05 AM.

#5 5578180318191313283

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 33 posts
  • Server:Thor

Posted 30 May 2018 - 02:53 AM

@5578180318191313283

Are you one of the greeders? If you are, stop your boring competitive trolling.

If you are not, thanks to your advice but I will find the more useful one.

---

When a monster is killed, the person who did the most damage to that monster has priority over others to pick up any items that dropped from it. For a period of time, only that player can pick up the items.

Just because you are slow in finishing your kills / decided to mass kill many monsters but try to pick 1 item out of 20+ stacked on top of it and cant

boring and competitive doesnt make any sense lol and no this never happened to me before

There is already a delay to pick up your loot, it's not FFA so idk, the whole point theres a delay before others can pick up your loot is to prevent looters so.

[Snip]

#my2c

My suggestion: Increase loot pick up by others delay increased to 30 seconds instead of ~10 seconds.

Edited by VModCinnamon, 30 May 2018 - 05:53 AM.
Mod Edit: That was unnecessary.

#6 GodLike0000

GodLike0000

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 84 posts

Posted 30 May 2018 - 05:14 AM

That is a good suggestion but you look like you are just satirizing.

Anyway, KS is wrong in current rule. Loot-stealing will be the same sense.

And that delay is not long enough if you clean mobs and then they drop a lot of loot.

I think this is a kind of respect, just like not to KS, otherwise you'll live in a robbing server.

You don't understand my situation. According to the rules https://forums.warpp...and-guidelines/ it will be an ill-mannered I think.

--

Please, someone objective tell me if loot-stealing can be reported successfully.

Edited by GodLike0000, 30 May 2018 - 07:08 AM.

#7 VModCinnamon

VModCinnamon

Tranquility

• VMod Retired
  • 16663 posts

Posted 30 May 2018 - 06:20 AM

Not long ago, fellow user asked me in PM about item looting being FFA and GM intervention. Here's my response to them as is:

Yes, there is something called loot priority mechanic.

User with most damage done will have loot priority than anyone else. If the user chose not to pick them up then that's their choice as anyone else after that short duration will be able to loot the item. I don't believe the GM staff will punish a user for looting Turn-In drops when they are allowed to.

For courtesy purposes though, for example if there is a stationary party in Turn-In it would be wise to ask them beforehand if it's all right to loot their kill drops or not. Some parties or individuals would find that inappropriate to land in their location and start looting right away.

Saying that,

Game wise, if a user is able to loot monster drop then it is theirs, as long as it is done within normal means (e.g not involving exploits or ill-mannered behavior).

Community wise, you may like to ask a party if it's okay to loot their kill drops or not, this is to avoid tension/drama between the users.

I hope this clarifies your concern.

#8 GodLike0000

GodLike0000

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 84 posts

Posted 30 May 2018 - 07:00 AM

Personally, I will only greed when the owner obviously don't want the loot. It means the owner is walking away, they have teleported, or there's no mob bothering and the party wholly has no action.

In other situations, like people are just playing and they don't care the loot being picked up by anyone. It can be done by observing players.
Roughly, I don't loot-steal, just like not to ks. It is a part of feeling (about friendly or not) and a part of benefits.

I will expect there's a rule to rule this issue. You can attack monsters that another player are attacking, too, because there's no fact like "attacking priority", but for courtesy and common sense in MMO you will not do that.

Edited by GodLike0000, 30 May 2018 - 07:01 AM.

#9 KianS

KianS

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 870 posts

Posted 30 May 2018 - 02:48 PM

Buy a HBP, fast, easy and save!

#10 GodLike0000

GodLike0000

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 84 posts

Posted 31 May 2018 - 09:16 PM

Again, I highly recommend to make a rule about LS.

As I said before, the cases would be very similar to KS.

Edited by GodLike0000, 31 May 2018 - 09:20 PM.

#11 GodLike0000

GodLike0000

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 84 posts

Posted 06 June 2018 - 01:21 AM

Some greeders picked up my loots and then they teleported soon. Before that they just walked through and saw my loot on the ground.

Obviously they don't want you to know who they are, after they picked up your stuffs.

Why can't they pick up the loot without hiding anything?

Because they are afraid of something? Such as being reported? Or being revenged by a guild? Or something trouble in game?

Yes currently the behaviour is not illegal, but I'll again strongly suggest you to make a rule to handle it.

Edited by GodLike0000, 06 June 2018 - 03:43 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users