Taiwan Hong Kong and Macau Block Response - Page 2 - Ragnarok Online Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
* * * * - 2 votes

Taiwan Hong Kong and Macau Block Response

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
297 replies to this topic

#26 Kenachi

Kenachi

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 179 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 31 July 2018 - 01:25 PM

Time to quit iRO before these blocks affect my country....

#27 DataDrain

DataDrain

Too Legit To Quit

• Banned
  • 1552 posts
  • LocationPadepokan Pencak Silat
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos Renewal

Posted 31 July 2018 - 01:25 PM

Might as well enforces extra tariff policy to let foreign players play in iRO instead of completely banning their access.

#28 ChakriGuard

ChakriGuard

Azzylike

• Members
  • 10855 posts
  • Server:Renew Chaos

Posted 31 July 2018 - 01:30 PM

Might as well enforces extra tariff policy to let foreign players play in iRO instead of completely banning their access.

Even a Tyrant Justice Figures like Trump still allows foreign steel to invade his beloved country with increased tariff, instead of completely closing in steel import as a whole. :heh:

That's even worse. They'd call iRO racist (which is not the case)  :heh:  :heh:  :heh:

But honestly, even iRO sucks, I was told by people from Thai server or Brazilian server that their servers are even worse ... so I dont know. The only concern I have right now is how many will be left in iRO after they completely block all other regions. It's mainly SEA and Brazilian folks that still play and truly love RO.

#29 S207

S207

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1584 posts
  • LocationCancun MX
  • Server:iRO Chaos

Posted 31 July 2018 - 01:33 PM

I hope this stop for the good. Thailand is a big one with player population.

I feel sorry for our friends in the affected zones. and Ask to WP to do the proper things, at least offer a migration account.

Edited by S207, 31 July 2018 - 01:34 PM.

#30 stormboyx

stormboyx

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 159 posts
  • LocationGeffen
  • Server:Quit

Posted 31 July 2018 - 01:33 PM

Next stop: Brazil or Thailand or China or Indonesia? :3

And here we go!
Playing in iRO in the last few months has become a challenge.
Well you could at least get transparency on the part of those above you. And ask what happens to the other potential countries that play here? I think the decision to prevent these accounts from logging in, so stupid since we get max 3000 players log in the sametime all around the world. I think it's amazing how you guys don't fight for the players, and you guys come with this s*** talk about can not do anything. Iro is an international server, players from all over the world bought your product, so at the end of the day you come and talk, goodbye, it was very good, go away, thanks. Please warportal, how do you expect the other players to face it? Sincerely the whole day is a new disappointment with you! And people will come and say : Drama.
I'm so done with this situation.

Edited by stormboyx, 31 July 2018 - 02:13 PM.

#31 Kirito927

Kirito927

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 354 posts

Posted 31 July 2018 - 01:58 PM

I cant believe WP really make up the decision to abandon the player , without any earlier announcement . I have meet up a group of nice player from this region , we really have a good time thru the server , they are very quality player and also very supporting customer as they do purchase Cash shop a lot , and now YOU just let Gravity block them without any fight for them. Don't you feel SHAME as title as IRO ?

I'm so done with this situation too

#32 LordYggdrasill

LordYggdrasill

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2830 posts
  • LocationWelgaia
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 31 July 2018 - 02:05 PM

I cant believe WP really make up the decision to abandon the player , without any earlier announcement . I have meet up a group of nice player from this region , we really have a good time thru the server , they are very quality player and also very supporting customer as they do purchase Cash shop a lot , and now YOU just let Gravity block them without any fight for them. Don't you feel SHAME as title as IRO ?

I'm so done with this situation too

It’s a very unfortunate consequence but from business and management’s point of view, there really ain’t much a dependent company can do, when the parent company is shi t and making all the terrible decisions. The outcome is inevitable even if WP stands up and fights, all has been written in stone ever since Gravity decided to go with regional servers route.

Edited by LordYggdrasill, 31 July 2018 - 02:05 PM.

#33 Hogbae

Hogbae

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1247 posts

Posted 31 July 2018 - 02:05 PM

Just IP block right? Not account ban?

Will other regions follow the same fate? SGMY and TH is currently having revo servers...

Afaik just IP block. Sad to see this... :c

#34 Hogbae

Hogbae

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1247 posts

Posted 31 July 2018 - 02:09 PM

And here we go!
Playing in iRO in the last few months has become a challenge.
Well you could at least get transparency on the part of those above you. And ask what happens to the other potential countries that play here? I think the decision to prevent these accounts from logging in, so stupid since we get max 3000 players log in the sametype all around the world. I think it's amazing how you guys don't fight for the players, and you guys come with this s*** talk about can not do anything. Iro is an international server, players from all over the world bought your product, so at the end of the day you come and talk, goodbye, it was very good, go away, thanks. Please warportal, how do you expect the other players to face it? Sincerely the whole day is a new disappointment with you! And people will come and say : Drama.
I'm so done with this situation.

I have to agree with this. Its really easy for WP to take people's money, don't fight for your clients, won't even use the word "player" now, and then just go whatever, lets just say sorry even though you don't mean. Then when things gets heat up, just have your mods or whoever else to lock the thread/delete the posts so you can hide the sh1ts.  :wall:

#35 KingPoring86

KingPoring86

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 384 posts
  • LocationPoring Island
  • Server:Chaos Renewal

Posted 31 July 2018 - 02:10 PM

tbh i have no reassuring msg to share , cos im speechless atm.

#36 Nirvanna21

Nirvanna21

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 9553 posts
  • LocationNew Zealand

Posted 31 July 2018 - 02:12 PM

GG GungHo.

#37 tokillabot

tokillabot

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 13 posts
  • Locationsouth prontera
  • Server:Chaos..

Posted 31 July 2018 - 02:13 PM

cant wait after this thailand malay indonesia brazil block too...ahahhaha

good job wp.

#38 ChakriGuard

ChakriGuard

Azzylike

• Members
  • 10855 posts

Posted 31 July 2018 - 02:17 PM

I have to agree with this. Its really easy for WP to take people's money, don't fight for your clients, won't even use the word "player" now, and then just go whatever, lets just say sorry even though you don't mean. Then when things gets heat up, just have your mods or whoever else to lock the thread/delete the posts so you can hide the sh1ts.  :wall:

Learn some respect kiddo! HUEHUEHUE

Also I accept donation of your +18 JDR. I'll carry on your JDR dream!  :heh:

#39 ShenYuel

ShenYuel

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 128 posts
  • LocationPayon

Posted 31 July 2018 - 02:35 PM

I asked a question to raise awareness and concern about the possibility of regional block from Thailand and my post got removed. One of the main reasons iRO has gaining new players lately is because players from Thailand are coming to iRO. Seeing how things go, I can’t advertise and recommend iRO to my Thai friends. That’s like I was asked by my friend to recommend his unemployed son to get a job and the dude blows up with his unprofessional work ethics, giving me embarrassment.

I feel like you suddenly blocked the regions to avoid RMT. I don’t know how to feel about this sudden decision. Anyways good luck WP.

I saw your post, and it got removed cuz they didn't understood your sarcasm, i bet.

#40 Shachi

Shachi

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1469 posts
  • LocationXandar

Posted 31 July 2018 - 02:36 PM

tenor.gif?itemid=11736794

#41 fuyukikun

fuyukikun

Disney Prince in Disguise

• Members
  • 12269 posts
  • LocationIndonesia
  • Server:Chaos, on hiatus

Posted 31 July 2018 - 02:37 PM

oh no...-_-ty idRO will ask to build a wall too.

No way! I'm not coming back to that -_-ty server!

#42 ShenYuel

ShenYuel

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 128 posts
  • LocationPayon

Posted 31 July 2018 - 02:38 PM

International RO is great because it's full of culture from other countrys and people can learn from each other, it's sad how the things are going on right now having such a "region" blocks, it's disappointing.

Edited by ShenYuel, 31 July 2018 - 02:41 PM.

#43 evenlight

evenlight

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 114 posts
  • Server:Valkyrie

Posted 31 July 2018 - 02:41 PM

My personal opinion, twRO has been hating iRO for long cause many Taiwan players believe iRO is better than twRO (where you lose gear when failing to +1) and they share iRO videos/guides on their forum which lead to immigration. kRO might not have regional server plan, however twRO earns a lot for kRO so their words may weighing more than iRO.
I guess we just didn't spend enough money that meet the expectation of Gravity even though WP promote boxes frequently now. In their ridiculous mind if you don't buy then you have no value. So thanks for everyone support the server by refining/buying ocps.
WP basically can do nothing to this, they are abused because they run a better server to players but not to the headquarter. Though I'm not saying ocps are cheap, you can go visit any RO server which "make money," everything is crazy expensive.

#44 Campitor

Campitor

Darned Forever

• RO1 Production
  • 11063 posts

Posted 31 July 2018 - 02:43 PM

Removed several referenced to real world politics from the thread. I understand your frustration but this isn't the place to discuss that.

#45 ChakriGuard

ChakriGuard

Azzylike

• Members
  • 10855 posts

Posted 31 July 2018 - 02:44 PM

tl:dr, twRO feels threatened? That's cute  :heh:

#46 ShenYuel

ShenYuel

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 128 posts
  • LocationPayon

Posted 31 July 2018 - 02:51 PM

A simple question, where is the free will in this?... I mean, if you won't play in my server then you cannot play in the others or what?.

People choose where they want to play and they are free to take that decision... they are just like... forcing them to play in there.

Edited by ShenYuel, 31 July 2018 - 02:56 PM.

#47 VanishingPoint

VanishingPoint

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1244 posts

Posted 31 July 2018 - 02:52 PM

Good bye my Asian friends. OCP would not have made it this far if it was not for you buying up all the OCP boxes. I am forever graeful for the dog tag and the temporal ring.

#48 jpaucarrillo

jpaucarrillo

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 31 July 2018 - 02:56 PM

Removed several referenced to real world politics from the thread. I understand your frustration but this isn't the place to discuss that.

So where is the good place to discuss that matter? Banning without prior notice is worse than a thief.

#49 hilaw

hilaw

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 51 posts
  • LocationPH

Posted 31 July 2018 - 03:01 PM

Ei, How about Philippines?

#50 BamMiddle

BamMiddle

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 280 posts
  • Server:iRO Chaos

Posted 31 July 2018 - 03:04 PM

I think we should stop feeding this company until we really start feeling the players are being treated as they deserve, in less then 1 year WP have changed so much about player policy, game content that most of the players don't want to even dare to check if there's something new in the game. Feed the company for years and from nowhere get ditched with a poor response or explanation. I even stop promoting the game to brazilians on my stream for the same reason, there's nothing good coming from iRO lately, we don't feel like its a server that we should invite our friends to play with or even strangers.

RO made by Gravity locked by WarpPortal.

Edited by BamMiddle, 31 July 2018 - 03:06 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users