Cannot Log in - Renewal Technical Support / Bug Reporting - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Cannot Log in

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Fanfan

Fanfan

I am New.

• New Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 08 October 2018 - 10:06 PM

Since the Oct 4th patch, I have not been able to get past the "Play" screen to play the renewal (I can get into the Classic game with no issues).

Issue #2:  I created a Steam account but cannot add my old RO account to it (it only wants me to create a new account).  How can I add my old account please?

Thank you.

#2 VModCinnamon

VModCinnamon

Tranquility

• VMod Retired
  • 16663 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 08 October 2018 - 10:11 PM

Fanfan, greetings.

You are posting under RE:Start Odin subsection, can you please verify that you are playing on Renewal server?
For Steam registered accounts, you can only have one per Steam ID as far as I know. If the accounts are made through WP page then they are tied to WP system.

#3 Fanfan

Fanfan

I am New.

• New Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 08 October 2018 - 10:17 PM

Sorry for posting in wrong section.

What info do you need to verify?

I was logging in successfully until that new patch.

#4 VModCinnamon

VModCinnamon

Tranquility

• VMod Retired
  • 16663 posts

Posted 08 October 2018 - 10:48 PM

Will move the thread to RO1 subsection shortly.

So when you click on Play nothing happens?

#5 Fanfan

Fanfan

I am New.

• New Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 09 October 2018 - 06:17 PM

That is correct.

I just tried it again now and after clicking on Play....the launcher disappears and no game appears.

#6 VModCinnamon

VModCinnamon

Tranquility

• VMod Retired
  • 16663 posts

Posted 09 October 2018 - 07:57 PM

Please perform a repatch [Renewal version] using the method posted below.

• Restart your device.
  • Clear Internet Explorer cache, if you don't know how please check Appendix #2 in this post.
  • Make sure Ragnarok Online.exe and Ragexe.exe are set to run as an admin all the time, if using dedicated antimalware/antivirus programs make sure the same are white-listed from the active scans.
  • Download patch files pack from this link, unzip and place the content in your installation folder.
    If using normal client the default location is C:\Gravity\Ragnarok Online.
    If on Steam, to reach default location: While being on Steam library, right click Ragnarok game title, choose properties, then click on Local Files tab, use the Browse Local Files option to reach the folder directory. When prompted to replace existing files say YES
  • Download patch.inf from this link, make sure to read the instructions carefully.

Let us know if that resolves your issue.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users