CMAstra

Maje҉s͘t͡ic S̛pa͠će ͢W̡hal͞ȩ

• Community Managers
  • 1120 posts
  • Twitter:CM_Astra
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 09 November 2018 - 04:28 PM

faqfriday.jpg

You know the drill - questions from last week's FAQ thread answered here!

If you ask questions in THIS thread, they'll be answered in NEXT week's thread!

Renewal FAQ Friday

11/9/2018

Question for Astra and Jello:
Have you guys played this game yet?! =D

Another Question for the RO1 staff:
What do you guys think of having a Creative Contest about bad recorder covers of Ragnarok BGMs

Campitor: My ears would never forgive me.
Astra: WE HAVE PLAYED A LITTLE BIT OF IT AND WE LOVE IIIIIT
Jelloshaker: I had to delay buying One's Justice to buy Soul Caliber. I SACRIFICED ONE'S JUSTICE SO YOU COULD HAVE PORING MAN

And when is the ETA for this next illusion dungeon? I was so expecting to have the RK/Mado Balances this year, but now it's just a pipe dream.

Campitor: We should receive the next illusion dungeon for testing next week. The RK/Mado patch soon after.

Campitor: Which WoE environment are you referring

its not working on every woe castle, im just asking Shadow leap it should be enabled since it works like snap,lope,fallen angel which are all working.
Not to get confused with Shadow Slash which works like PPA,KA,Dark illu,Charge attack which are all disabled .

Campitor: We will review this.

wkzz9.jpg

^ just want to add to earlier suggestion

this would be more enjoyable & fun 2lb2ogn.jpg

if people like me and other doing too much damage for these event boss?? just nerf the damage to 1 from all incoming attacks/skills

just a suggestion :heh:

Campitor:  Thank you for the suggestion we have used this setting for other event monsters.

Do u guys have some plan to bring back the janeway jumper someday? for bring more new players \o/

We r like 2k on, but I think, 1.2 is only sellers  :pif:

Campitor:  We are definitely considering a jumping event for the holiday season. Maybe not Janeway but something to help players out.

any eta for global timer?

Campitor: Were testing this week and if it works itll go in next week. Otherwise itll take a program team to fix.

#2 CMAstra

CMAstra

Maje҉s͘t͡ic S̛pa͠će ͢W̡hal͞ȩ

• Community Managers
  • 1120 posts
  • Twitter:CM_Astra

Posted 09 November 2018 - 04:32 PM

If we don't get the RK/Mechanic Update this year, can we suggest which hat campitor is going to eat? because i would like to see him eating a  Red Baby Dragon.

Campitor: Carmen Miranda Hat 

Is it possible to add Fenrir Scrolls to GMT as Coin Rewards?

Campitor: I am not against it but we will have to ask the studio as that is considered core story content.

Hello WP's Staff and moderator of this sub-forum

Just 2 Questions, before take hiatus

1. What method will WP used on next year to keep interest on this games and keep "massive multiplayer" alive, especially for old players and party (group / raid) run, beside updated OCP and create events?

2. What method will WP used to make trading in RO more easier and safety, beside GM trade or whatever ?
Like we all know, the balancing of max zenys trading and the prices of some OCP's item is …….. (speechless)

tks you,
best regards,
Rmon

NOTE: Pls move my post on new thread Five for Friday of this month, november.
VModCinnamon: Your post is moved to the correct thread.

Campitor: 
1. Please see answer below.

2. Currently we are working on plans to drain zeny out of the economy once the duplication issue is fixed.

Thor players down to 140-160 players? Chaos down to 1300? what are your plans for iRO servers in 2019?

Campitor:  Please see the answer below.

I made a post in the thread that talks about the lower population these days.

As I've been streaming iRO I have received several feedback from viewers once they see the good the bad and the outdated that iRO has to offer. Many people are interested, some have joined.
The real issue is, there's so much potential to iRO but outsiders that do not play on official servers have a different perspective of what iRO is about, those who have seen the stream have a better idea of what goes on and why after being informed given what I've read on here and shared. While knowing this feedback and seeing how much potential iRO has then suddenly declining in population I can't help but come and post.

The question is:

Have you guys had a plan ever since you began reading the posts about the lower population count? Would the studio become aware of the situation?
Is it even possible for the playerbase to reach the studio and find a solution to this? A way to get ourselves up to date, in comparison to kRO?
And finally if possible, what are you guys allowed and not allowed to do with the game? You guys have so much potential and have done some wonderful events and a lot of features are actually adored by many viewers on stream (faceworm nest GSS to EMB, the Merry Badges, Gramps up to 150, Safe Cert Creation, etc) yet we are not updated with Old Glast Heim Hard, Brasilis/other region Cards, several class updates, enchants for instances and instance cards as well.

iRO could have a potential boost yet we are all tied because we have no way of making this happen.
I know this seems like a large set of questions but, these are questions I deem important.

Thank you.

Campitor: 
This is a copy paste from the other thread:

In the last 18 months the team has gone from me, 1/2 an assistant, and a CM to myself, 3 assistants, 2 CMs, and another full producer. With the latest additions being added only a month or two ago. Were starting to adopt projects to improve the over all PVP experience but also working on getting more events, with deeper content and reward structures rolled out. Poring Con, TLAPD, and even the latest Super Mundane Halloween Murder Mystery are all part of these increased efforts.

I expect to receive the Illusion Vampire update for Sakray next week. Then after thats implemented near the end of the month the Madogear and Rune Stone Update. Looking towards 2019 and the studio we are pushing for harder commitments on update time lines both for QoL improvements and Content Updates. Plus, with the staff we added this year we will make 2019 a much more eventful year for Ragnarok Online.

#3 lorenz1375

lorenz1375

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3554 posts
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:Fate/Grand Order NA

Posted 09 November 2018 - 10:07 PM

You made us discuss bout woe and pvp, why didnt you guys tell us you were gonna destroy it anyway?

#4 LeeKelly

LeeKelly

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 588 posts
  • LocationUmbala; Amatsu
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 09 November 2018 - 10:46 PM

Costume Red, Yellow, Blue Convention Hats when?

#5 Scrappy51

Scrappy51

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 256 posts
  • LocationShattered Space of Loneliness
  • Server:Not Found

Posted 09 November 2018 - 10:59 PM

Campitor: We will review this.

Tnx..enable enable enable it please  :p_idea: 

#6 fuyukikun

fuyukikun

Disney Prince in Disguise

• Members
  • 12269 posts
  • LocationIndonesia
  • Server:Chaos, on hiatus

Posted 10 November 2018 - 03:21 AM

Hi Team.

Any plan for WP to publish RO Zero international server?

#7 KianS

KianS

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 868 posts

Posted 10 November 2018 - 11:42 PM

Can we have uniform setup for OCP items to be able to RODEX?

Heroic Backpack and Emerald Ring can't be RODEXed while Abyss Dress can be RODEXed; I don't understand this logic.

#8 Boyeteers

Boyeteers

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3525 posts

Posted 11 November 2018 - 08:52 AM

Q> I noticed that w/in level range player=monster, I'm getting regular monster drop rates but when it's not in level range, the drop rate seems lower. Q>Is drop penalty system feature implemented in iRO?

#9 VanishingPoint

VanishingPoint

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1236 posts

Posted 11 November 2018 - 09:38 AM

Do you guys not understand your own game at all? Why try to make a few bucks from the Nature's Dress when WoE is already dead in your server?

12486176.jpg

#10 lorenz1375

lorenz1375

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3554 posts
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:Fate/Grand Order NA

Posted 11 November 2018 - 10:00 AM

Do you guys not understand your own game at all?

To make the already deader woe deadest

#11 KunKnee

KunKnee

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 406 posts
  • Twitter:@kunknee

Posted 11 November 2018 - 10:22 AM

I have a poll for ALL of RO1 staff:
Spoopy Booty VS Poring Man?!
Thanks Jello for the Soul Calibur Stream xD

Another Question:

Any updates on the iRO hats from the hat design contest? Didn't kRO say something like it should just take around 4-6 months-ish? It's been a year ; w;

Edited by KunKnee, 13 November 2018 - 03:42 AM.

#12 Boyeteers

Boyeteers

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3525 posts

Posted 14 November 2018 - 10:45 PM

Any plans on adding new enchant stone contents? How about new shadow gears?

#13 deforte

deforte

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1129 posts

Posted 15 November 2018 - 02:54 AM

since OCP and costume box is 300KP, can you make the Kit Costume Box 300KP too?

#14 powerhausman

powerhausman

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 521 posts

Posted 15 November 2018 - 08:02 PM

FOF: What happened to the rest of the fix? any ETA for this?

Items on our hit list for reviews are.

• Assassin's Muffler
  • Valkyrie Knife
  • Enforcer Cape
  • Magician's Gloves
  • Celine's Brooch
  • Giant Protection
  • Blacksmith Gloves
  • Excelion Shield

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users