42 replies to this topic

#1 els1shunter

els1shunter

I am New.

• New Members
  • 4 posts
  • Playing:ROSE Online

Posted 20 November 2018 - 09:28 AM

Hello . I play rose online from when it came out . I have a lot of memories in this game and i love it so much :) I remember the Sisuku Underground Prison full on party. I remember when i stay one day to farm essence in zant and sell to the shops . I remember all of that happines when trying to party in kenji, few days ago i run to Oblivion Temple just to remember the old days when we could party there from lvl 100 , i hear that beautifull music , i remember the music in Sisuku Underground Prison , its so peacefull even if few dont like it . I remember that none could say anything in junon because of the trade chat . I remember good that i was whit a friend when i started. We wanted to become the best players. I was a champion and he was  a cleric. I start leveling and i reach level 41 in first one day , i said ez pz . In few days i become level 100 and i type to him : Hi bro :) i just hit lvl 100 , aoe is very good for finding party. How about you ? . And she said : Hi , im almost 173 . Seems like healer is more good ahahha :)))) sorry for ya ! . I catch her on level and we stopped at lvl 200. We needed new armors and hard to find a crafter for free. We start doing dumb things like buying a lvl 30 armor and wearing it , we ask players for zulie because we lie them we are new and to help a lvl 30 player :))) On that time who got 1m was so rich. In 4 days of almost getting nothing we say to each other : Hey , why we dont level max and then farm things and sell them ! we wont cry for zulie to other players and we will have all what we needed. So we max in few days and we went to Goblin Cave and i start aoe and she pick all she could find. When we finnish in 4 good farming hours we went to junon and sell the matterials. Everything was sold fast. We start buying gears in 2 weeks ( reinforced ) . We saw Epic weapons for 25m and we said : OMG we need that ! So we start ask players where are those weapons coming from ? . All of them start telling us : Its from Orlo kings , Queen Kerra.... etc . We start killing Desert Scavanger King few days ( the only king we could kill at our armors ) and we got a Shiny medalion. We wonder what that was because we never saw one yet . I ask a nice seller what medalion is and he said its a very rare Quest material that is worth a lot . After that the question was : why is this material so expensive ? Reading that combined whit Queen Kerra and Prehistoric Mastyx King will give A piece of Ancient Royal Set we said that we should Hunt the rest 2 kings untill we got the rest of medals. . . . . . . In few weeks we got them and we agreed for me to do it. I got Royal Back ( or body lol ) and i saw Dodge and deffensive +5% ! OMG i said . as a costume ? Wow we need those things ! We got other epics that we sold and bought the rest of medals. We both got Royal Set , My friend stop playing few years ago because his prefered map got some bugs ( Sisuku Underground Prison - the invis mobs ) so i was almost solo in a game whit so many players. I remember i wanted to do a lot of things and i abandoned many , Now all i trully know to do is to hunt . I dont care if players say its not something for getting rich , its a waste of time and many more . Im happy what i become and what i will be ! I will play this game untill the server will shut down. Thank you for creating this beautifull and epic game ! Everything what i said is written from my heart. And for newbies , i know the game is hard now , and its hard to leveling . think about the past when things was more hard because not a lot of players got zulie for buying npc armors,scrolls,weapons. We are who we are and we will be who we will be !

My Thanks to the game creators and making my Rose time a memorable one .

#2 els1shunter

els1shunter

I am New.

• New Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 20 November 2018 - 09:29 AM

i know i made a lot of mistakes when i type that , please dont correct me.

#3 HoneyBunz

HoneyBunz

ROSE Online Community Member for July

• Members
  • 1428 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 20 November 2018 - 09:45 PM

i know i made a lot of mistakes when i type that , please dont correct me.

Don't worry-your message comes thru and I feel the same way about this game.  It's been part of my life for many years and I love it as much today as I did the first day I played

Not sure if you know this but we have a Discord ROSE chat now. You can find the link in this topic.  If you want to chat more about the game  (both before and now), right click on my name in the chat and send me a friend request. I'm HB in Discord.

Looking forward to meeting you!

#4 DarthKarla

DarthKarla

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 487 posts
  • LocationOver the rainbow
  • Server:Draconis

Posted 21 November 2018 - 04:08 AM

Very nice read I appreciate stories like this!

#SikukuPrison

#Obliviontemple

Oh and remember wanting to get PvP gear so you can defend agaisnt Pkers while farming High Ehter,Himes and Lisent HG in Desert of the Dead?     

#5 Cracker

Cracker

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 463 posts
  • LocationLess QQ more PewPew
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 06 December 2018 - 01:27 PM

Miss the glory days of the dex bourg.

#6 CoffeeCrazy

CoffeeCrazy

I am New.

• Members
  • 1 posts
  • LocationWashington

Posted 29 December 2018 - 11:25 PM

I miss Rose Online before micro-transactions and venarunes/plutorunes etc. Back when Godly was a huge name. Everyone would hang out in TG, and Meltyblend would buff up, run in and kill everyone then run out. The Sikuku dungeon was the cool kids hangout. We would pile up at the entrance and watch those brave groups run into the mass swarm of enemies. 

A lot of my life went into this game. I still remember logging in to the game when it was first released in NA. The amount of people was insane, the lag was insane. Took a whole day of killing just to kill a quest monster to proceed because so many people would be killing everything. 

I remember becoming a 3D Modeler for this game, I submitted the Tortoise Shield and Jabberwock Shield. I was going to keep making new items for the game but they introduced micro-transactions and I told them I was done. 

I miss the old days!

6ed1ff90c48d8b6a0b3c0276c86d6022.jpg

012a4b82068531b3553417ed16d8e26e.jpg

Edited by CoffeeCrazy, 30 December 2018 - 12:05 AM.

#7 beachbabyc

beachbabyc

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 212 posts
  • LocationAtlanta, Georgia, USA

Posted 31 December 2018 - 10:01 AM

I remember those day's. I've also been here since the beginning...great memories! I too will be here till the end.

I have a lot of screenshots from over the years, you can see them on my fb game page,  http://facebook.comDeadlyForceClan

Remember when there was 3 channels and when u logged in a tree house with 5 chars sitting around a table....

And the trees in Marsh of Ghost's in Eldeon that caused no damage?  wow <3

Edited by beachbabyc, 31 December 2018 - 10:02 AM.

#8 OAlKaaBiO

OAlKaaBiO

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 37 posts
  • Locationdevilz

Posted 04 January 2019 - 11:24 AM

roseonline always in my <3

#9 DrunkinMonkey

DrunkinMonkey

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 630 posts
  • Twitter:https://twitter.com/Slothnessmonst1
  • LocationBrisbane / QLD / Australia (GMT+10)
  • Server:There can be only one :D

Posted 09 January 2019 - 05:49 PM

Myself, My Father & My uncle have all played since the beginning and once apon a time sold many armour pieces to Godly members :D there have been many memories not just with family but with friends I have made throughout the years.

Its a shame the servers are finally closing as I always loved coming back every year to see what was new and make new friends :(

#10 LadyPsyber

LadyPsyber

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1242 posts
  • Server:Leonis

Posted 09 January 2019 - 05:52 PM

Well well well.

The dog's finally received its last boot from its owner. 

I've been here since 2004 soooo I guess a 15 year ride was pretty good. Toooo much coasting time though due to upsets. And yes I WAS in iROSE beta which was unlike A LOT of people who say they were.

Please understand that I wish to be positive however I discovered my game addiction with this game. I, however, got to learn how to moderate it unfortunately from all the times I got kicks to the butt. Get aggravated enough and even addiction can be overcome. I would have spent thousands and thousands of more hours and tens of thousands of dollars on this game if not for those owies.

I met some really cool people here but never really tied to them for very long because things were always so transitional.  I'd log in and get a head of steam going until a restart would come and billions of work were gone. And that's when I saw it. The game too often drifted from a fun game into work. Setting up stores, restart, setting up stores, crafting, setting stores, restart, repeat.

The game killed itself though. If you look at the gaming landscape, this game STILL dominates so many games. Rose never advertised past a certain part though! When other older games were being flogged by admins in gaming forums and a couple dollars being spent on advertising it in places, Rose just...ran.  

Then all those transitions from country and owner and owner. Having no devs for long periods of time. Having no upgrades for long periods.

Having CONTENT REPEATED. One of my largest owies.  I worked dammmmnnn hard to own rare or one of a kind stuff. To have not one but HUNDREDS of those one of a kind things made into simple IM or event gear? Infuriating. I promised myself I'd never spend another penny on the game from it. Why spend money on a game that was constantly stealing from me?

I'll miss some of you who as well got infuriated and couldn't log in anymore if only to see if there was something new. I miss the names I hung out with for literally 24 hour days when times were good. They were good times and they were good friends.

You WERE a good game, Rose. I'll miss you. It's unfortunate that I'm not speaking to the one that's running right this very minute. Things got off a very fine rail. An addictive mixture had other chemicals added to it that made it so it wasn't my personal heroin anymore.

So overall I guess it's for the best. I'll never have a one of a kind achievement destroyed ever again. It's weird but that makes me as energized as logging in to the game now, cringing to see if more parts of my inventory melted off the server from an "upgrade".

Bon Voyage Rose! Merci pour votre temps!

Merci pour votre temps

#11 DrunkinMonkey

DrunkinMonkey

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 630 posts
  • Twitter:https://twitter.com/Slothnessmonst1
  • LocationBrisbane / QLD / Australia (GMT+10)
  • Server:There can be only one :D

Posted 09 January 2019 - 06:16 PM

Well well well.

The dog's finally received its last boot from its owner. 

I've been here since 2004 soooo I guess a 15 year ride was pretty good. Toooo much coasting time though due to upsets. And yes I WAS in iROSE beta which was unlike A LOT of people who say they were.

Please understand that I wish to be positive however I discovered my game addiction with this game. I, however, got to learn how to moderate it unfortunately from all the times I got kicks to the butt. Get aggravated enough and even addiction can be overcome. I would have spent thousands and thousands of more hours and tens of thousands of dollars on this game if not for those owies.

I met some really cool people here but never really tied to them for very long because things were always so transitional.  I'd log in and get a head of steam going until a restart would come and billions of work were gone. And that's when I saw it. The game too often drifted from a fun game into work. Setting up stores, restart, setting up stores, crafting, setting stores, restart, repeat.

The game killed itself though. If you look at the gaming landscape, this game STILL dominates so many games. Rose never advertised past a certain part though! When other older games were being flogged by admins in gaming forums and a couple dollars being spent on advertising it in places, Rose just...ran.  

Then all those transitions from country and owner and owner. Having no devs for long periods of time. Having no upgrades for long periods.

Having CONTENT REPEATED. One of my largest owies.  I worked dammmmnnn hard to own rare or one of a kind stuff. To have not one but HUNDREDS of those one of a kind things made into simple IM or event gear? Infuriating. I promised myself I'd never spend another penny on the game from it. Why spend money on a game that was constantly stealing from me?

I'll miss some of you who as well got infuriated and couldn't log in anymore if only to see if there was something new. I miss the names I hung out with for literally 24 hour days when times were good. They were good times and they were good friends.

You WERE a good game, Rose. I'll miss you. It's unfortunate that I'm not speaking to the one that's running right this very minute. Things got off a very fine rail. An addictive mixture had other chemicals added to it that made it so it wasn't my personal heroin anymore.

So overall I guess it's for the best. I'll never have a one of a kind achievement destroyed ever again. It's weird but that makes me as energized as logging in to the game now, cringing to see if more parts of my inventory melted off the server from an "upgrade".

Bon Voyage Rose! Merci pour votre temps!

Merci pour votre temps

You are right it has been on its last legs for many years and it is a surprise that it's lasted this long however it has always been an old fav that I loved coming back to year after year. Like yourself I have played through the death of Irose as well as the death of Erose and it seems the death of NARose however the game has had a hell of a long life under the circumstances.

#12 Rinpyon

Rinpyon

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 470 posts
  • LocationCanyon city of Zant

Posted 09 January 2019 - 10:15 PM

I miss grinding in prison  :p_hi:

#13 Absurdism

Absurdism

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 18 posts

Posted 09 January 2019 - 10:28 PM

:heh:

#14 Paulera

Paulera

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 143 posts
  • LocationBrasil

Posted 10 January 2019 - 07:01 AM

I don't played this game for the last years but from time to time I come to check what's going on. I already expected the closure announcement at some point, but now that it's real, it's really sad and brings back all the memories since 2006 when I started playing.

Unfortunately I didn't make part on iRose and only knew about the game when pre-evo was already running on narose. The game was paid back then and we couldn't test it, so my friend found out that it was possible to play a 7 days trial on the phRose test server, so we tested and decided to subscribe on narose. The weird thing about the ph test server, is that there was a Turak in the middle of Junon Polis. We couldn't kill him, but we could get low level gems by hitting him.

The first time I created a character on Birth Island, I started to explore the map and checked if there was anything around the center (small lake and pillars), only to discover I had to talk to the fairy in order to get teleported to Adventurer's Plains.

It was much harder to level up in pre-evo. It took me 3 months, playing several hours a days, to hit level 100 and finally become a Raider. The Aqua King spot in El Verloon Desert was a popular one around level 20, and of course we can't forget about the Grandmaster Golem spot in Gorge of Silence around level 70~80. After some time, this spot became a popular one for low-levels to ks and get some good exp. Dual Slash (or something like that, a basic skill everyone got at level 1) never missed, and magic skills also couldn't miss, so players could hit the GmG. If you had a muse in the party, you could run all the way to Forggoten Temple B2 to ks the Moonchilds with Permafrost Chill, to level up the party to level 50 and go back to level up ksing the Grandmaster Golems. And all that crazy stuff with a low level character.

I started leveling in Forgotten Temple around level 90, but my attacks missed a lot playing as a katar hawker. At level 100 with the new equipment and weapon I could finally level up at some decent rate, and stopped at level 125, waiting for Evolution. It was really hard to find an empty room in the temple. Across all 3 channels people were leveling and farming there. I tested the Evolution beta, it looked fun with all the new skill trees, but after Evo was released, Forgotten Temple got empty. Instead, now people was leveling at Desert of The Dead with the new bosses giving good exp per kill. But I loved Forgotten Temple, so from 125 and all the way to Eldeon, I still leveled solo in Forgotten Temple B2. From time to time, one or more player would pass through, and that was good to see I was not alone there.

I was there when Sikuku Underground Prison was implemented in the game. Only a few high level grouped players dared to explore the deeper rooms of the prison, and I remember the Konoha clan was one of them. Most people just leveled at the entrance area near the stairs. There was no Prison scroll, so we had to enter by the front door running all the way from other maps. Eldeon was a really crazy grind all the way to level 200. And the worst part was the overkill exp bonus. Every 20 minutes, I would go back to town to look for Clerics and get some buffs, so I could kill a bit faster but more importantly, get more exp from overkills.

When I hit level 200, I was the top 7 higher level Raider in the game. I remember they had a ranking here on the forums showing the top 10 for each class and that was good to see the few people getting the level 200 mark. Max level was 210 at that time, but after that I basically stopped playing the game since I lost most of my motivation. The funny part is that I got to level 200 with a Hawk Knuckle, while other players were already using a Raven Knuckle. Those were the best katars in the game, the yellow crafted version (didn't drop and didn't have a blue version). I failed many Hawk Knuckles to +7 that I had no money for a Raven Knuckle +6 or better, so I had to keep using my Hawk +6 all the way to 200.

Of course I played after that at some points, like after Orlo release, there was times when leveling was extremely fast, but to me, the best part of the game were when leveling was still slow and the whole process was great to interact with new players and get a bit stronger after each day.

The problem with this game is that we don't know what happended to Triggersoft. They developed the game up to Eldeon maps (which were not available on pre-evo, but the maps were done since iRose), and after that they clearly stopped developing the game and vanished. After that point we would never see another map from the original developers (Oro, Skaaj, Karkia and Hebarn). Orlo/Oro maps from naRose and jRose were a good attempt to continue the process, but that's how far the game went. Really sad to see how this game struggled to progress after release, and certainly those problems were related to financing issues with Triggersoft.

I think that's a goodbye. I really love this game, even though it's a long time since I last played. This is the game I most played in my life, including official and private servers. The game will still live on private servers, but I wish we knew more about the original developers from Triggersoft, what they are doing now, if they are taking their inspiration from Rose Online to create other games.

Edited by Paulera, 10 January 2019 - 03:20 PM.

#15 LadyPsyber

LadyPsyber

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1242 posts

Posted 10 January 2019 - 02:03 PM

I miss when a boss was a boss. As in a team of six players was NECESSARY or you'd die. Not players in uber crafted gear being able to solo the strongest things the game had to offer.

Where was the challenge anymore? When was it last dangerous to even cart through a map or possibly die without running to a spot, then another safe spot then another versus just running right on through like nothing?

They made the players into self-sustaining robots that could tank and often do what should have had to be planned teams with specialized skilled players to be able to take some of the bosses attacks down.

It was just like when they made is possible for a cleric with a launcher to absolute annihilate all of TG.  

A ship without a rudder came to mind. Instead of having a critical team of people (possibly players) coming together and going "ahhhmmm this doesn't make sense! You can't just walk into the latest map with a super mage and slaughter the hell out of things without dying since they had no cleric".

Things like "Ahhhhhmmm we can't reuse this type of content because it was supposed to be SPECIAL and a bunch of players might just have or spent ludicrous things on getting that gear only to see it reduced to being worth a penny"

Things like "Ahhhhmmm does this really make sense to not add just a little bit different to yearly event gear?  Like perhaps putting a 2017 label on it's back or chest versus last year which was 2016." The point? You don't devaluate past gear and you keep the market an attractive and challenging beastie by not just making it so everyone in the entire game can have a lifeguard set or party gear etc.

ECONOMY!!!! The single most damaging part to Rose that was NEVER addressed seriously despite being such a seriously huge part of the game (1/3rd?)

The economy other than very rampant inflation was NEVER...not EVER respected enough even though it was a pillar of the game on top of other achievements. 

- Things that should have been scarce were just tossed into the item mall or in a yearly event so much that people either didn't need to do an event or had incentive? 

- HOW HARD was it to make the gear from a new year just a bit different from the gear from last year? 

- Supply and Demand were ALWAYS screwed because there was no thought to how much it destroyed people's desire to play and earn something nice because it was just crapped on by constant re-releases of so-called "Rare" gear. Unique?  I posted the definition of the word already. BEING ONE OF A KIND OR UNLIKE ANYTHING ELSE. That is to say, why in the hell were there tens of thousands of several "uniques"? They should NEVER...NOT EVER have given in (I assume) to player demands to access to unique or mess with a system that kept certain items to ten or maybe even fifty total of a certain item. People USED to walk around so proud while showing off gear that others couldn't get or earn. It made you feel SPECIAL to be able to walk around with something on. It made you want to work harder to try for something. I remember a time when we had to fight constant hoards of asian players for Sporty schematics at one spawn. Every couple hours the boss would drop ONE schematic and the mats weren't exactly cheap either. That made it so EVERYONE had regular wooden carts but the seriously hard workers had sporties. The feeling of being like that was indescribable.  Like a drug. You would feel high from the level of special you had.

- The incentives for playing events and different things were ZERO for too many things. Why would someone need to earn another set of Santa gear/snow sled when it had a DECADE of the same damn thing. I remember when there were HUNDREDS of people FIGHTING for points in the event. Then I remember when there was NOBODY there because everyone had finished the event ten years ago and had not one single new thing to earn.

- Purchasing power?  Right. The game didn't do more than a seriously crappy attempt to tear zulie out of the game. Things like maybe buying a brand new cart or a new set of gear but having to pay a billion zulie for it from the NPC.  Making zulie disappear so that zulie was constrained and everybody didn't have trillions of zulie.

I ended the game with just over FIFTEEN TRILLION ZULIE spread across my toons! I should NEVER have been able to get to that without playing a seriously crazy amount. All I did? Just open my stores a couple times a week or after a reset and leave them to buy low and sell higher, making me insane profit without lifting much of a finger. I have more than twenty accounts with five toons just to store things because of my addiction to collect. The amount of chemical and things like a diamond[2]/diamond[3]?  I have five accounts with full toons/full storage of chems and 999 stacks of lesser gems ready to craft into 10s. Two toons full of 999 stacks of dirties in every slot on toon and storage. More mats than I really could ever use because I collected so much. God only knows how much money in craftable materials just sitting and waiting to be crafted...certainly forty or fifty trillion. And why?  I had nothing else to do! I levelled to max, decimated an event or thing and then there was no need or desire to keep playing that thing.

And the COASTING the server did. How many people quit when we were locked at lvl 160 for like two years? How many people made accounts of 5 toons and levelled them all to 160 because there was nothing else?

And OHHHH GOD the levelling bonuses. A game like this needs to make you grind and work to level up. We CONSTANTLY found ways to do things like 140 percent damage giving 140 percent more EXP just with buffs from things like Soccer ball pets dropping Arua buffs.  How many of those pets were created and used to hyper level people?  I used to have 1500 soccer ball pets because of the broken event that let people create a new dummy toon and do the simple event for a pet. I didn't do anything other than creating a shop BUYING them right by the NPC in Zant. 400,000 zulie each? BTW, I still have some left even after that ABORTION of an event ummm ten years ago?  Which world cup was that where we got all the gear from?

Lastly, when the game was starting to look seriously sick as in it needed help, the community should have been involved with helping to get the game back going in a positive way. A panel of people dedicated to helping the makers of the game UNDERSTAND what we needed. VOTES on the direction of the game!!! Why in the heck did we NEVER get votes like so many other games do?

In the end, it just felt like they were just trying to wring money out of people versus having those people wanting to pay that money and get those things. The owners of the game strangled the living crap out of the game with their need to control it just themselves. Gosh, when the pservers popped up, it took them YEARS to shut them down and the game was seriously dented from pulling players to new content that was coming out weekly on pservers versus every couple months here.

Gosh I'm one angry women LOL. Some things never change I guess. ;)

#16 XsybilX

XsybilX

Mage Representative

• Members
  • 308 posts

Posted 10 January 2019 - 02:08 PM

I don't believe in saying goodbye, but more along the lines of 'so long for now.' While we shall and might have already moved on to other realms to torment, this will be a memory from the early years. Yes, this could be considered an end in this experience, but there will always be the memories of those we have met, angered, befriended, and adored. While we bid this long-lasting version of ROSE a farewell it will never be 'gone,' as part of it will go with everyone as well. Long after it will be gone the good memories will still linger in our mind which will ensure that this has really.. never gone.

Well, that was a bit emotional for a game.

#17 LadyPsyber

LadyPsyber

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1242 posts

Posted 10 January 2019 - 02:46 PM

I don't believe in saying goodbye, but more along the lines of 'so long for now.' While we shall and might have already moved on to other realms to torment, this will be a memory from the early years. Yes, this could be considered an end in this experience, but there will always be the memories of those we have met, angered, befriended, and adored. While we bid this long-lasting version of ROSE a farewell it will never be 'gone,' as part of it will go with everyone as well. Long after it will be gone the good memories will still linger in our mind which will ensure that this has really.. never gone.

Well, that was a bit emotional for a game.

*strangles you for your levelheadedness, pulls your pants down and runs away*

#18 thetrangdamvn

thetrangdamvn

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1671 posts
  • LocationHanoi, Vietnam - GMT +7

Posted 10 January 2019 - 05:37 PM

Nothing could possibly replace ROSE Online in me...

#19 Vertumnus

Vertumnus

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 52 posts
  • Server:(¬‿¬)Rabbit Hole*:・゚✧

Posted 10 January 2019 - 05:41 PM

I know what it means. But. Grinding and prison in a sentence sounds really wrong to me.  :wall: 

#20 Yodaz

Yodaz

I am New.

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 10 January 2019 - 06:13 PM

-running around in circles in ruins to spawn baby bees to lvl up was nutty, actually crashed the servers xd

-pretty sure the removal of buffsets and locked gears was what killed the game #unlucky 

#21 LadyPsyber

LadyPsyber

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1242 posts

Posted 10 January 2019 - 06:18 PM

I know what it means. But. Grinding and prison in a sentence sounds really wrong to me.  :wall: 

Chicka chicka bow wow!  Just make sure your loved ones bring you soap on a rope and you'll be fine!

#22 beachbabyc

beachbabyc

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 212 posts
  • LocationAtlanta, Georgia, USA

Posted 10 January 2019 - 06:22 PM

I am SO sad....Rose has been such a big part of my life for the last 13 years, I'm gonna be lost without it!

I will miss the game and all of the wonderful friends I've made over the years so much  :(

http://facebook.com/DeadlyForceClan  (old and new screenies from over the years)

Edited by beachbabyc, 10 January 2019 - 06:23 PM.

#23 DarthKarla

DarthKarla

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 487 posts
  • LocationOver the rainbow

Posted 12 January 2019 - 06:10 AM

This.

But I sugested to the devs before that to combat Botting in Prison they should make the mobs drop soap and anyone who pics it up will get attack from behind by the Sikuku Penetrators.

I think the Sikuku Catacombs is a good addition as Dungeon but I think they should also include Sikuku Shower Room! They way it works is you have to collect all the soap! as part of the quest!

#24 XsybilX

XsybilX

Mage Representative

• Members
  • 308 posts

Posted 12 January 2019 - 10:58 AM

This.

But I sugested to the devs before that to combat Botting in Prison they should make the mobs drop soap and anyone who pics it up will get attack from behind by the Sikuku Penetrators.

I think the Sikuku Catacombs is a good addition as Dungeon but I think they should also include Sikuku Shower Room! They way it works is you have to collect all the soap! as part of the quest!

I think this conversation is really starting to take a turn.. o___o

#25 LadyPsyber

LadyPsyber

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1242 posts

Posted 12 January 2019 - 11:09 AM

I think this conversation is really starting to take a turn.. o___o

BUTT he does kind of have a point.

0 user(s) are reading this topic