Old memories in Rose Online - Page 2 - ROSE Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Old memories in Rose Online

• Please log in to reply
42 replies to this topic

#26 Hellowarz

Hellowarz

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 78 posts
  • Playing:ROSE Online

Posted 12 January 2019 - 11:31 AM

Good post, many great comments.

... i'm going to leave the soap ones as is lol ....

#27 DarthKarla

DarthKarla

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 487 posts
  • LocationOver the rainbow
  • Server:Draconis

Posted 12 January 2019 - 11:52 AM

Good post, many great comments.

... i'm going to leave the soap ones as is lol ....

hheheheheh

#28 Mushy2000

Mushy2000

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 79 posts
  • LocationIndianapolis

Posted 12 January 2019 - 04:38 PM

I met my best friend on rose online. Rose was my first mmo and I played the heck out of it and got hundreds of millions of zulie, then I got hacked and never played again. Sad to see rose close. But it is amazing it made it so long. Farewell fellow roserians good luck in whatever you do in the future

#29 ServX

ServX

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 51 posts

Posted 13 January 2019 - 02:34 AM

i remember the first days of this game and its glory
i reached level 40 with my soldier lol then i joined THE BEST Clan there was in the game for level 200-220 FREEDOM clan
i remember the clan leader Bratok or Bartok everything i wanted he helped me to get
i remember when i needed zulie i farmed alot of Vital Jam and Mana Jam vending for days to sell them and i was so happy
those were the times.... the peak of this game... in every city there was 600 players was so full there was 3-4 channels for servers
all of them was full and fun, the feeling was amazing i miss those days

#30 Paulera

Paulera

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 143 posts
  • LocationBrasil
  • Server:Leonis

Posted 13 January 2019 - 06:26 AM

I almost forgot about the Grunter King spots in Forest of Wisdom on pre-evo, near the river. It was another popular leveling place, but on Evo those spots were replaced with Smouly mobs.

#31 XsybilX

XsybilX

Mage Representative

• Members
  • 308 posts

Posted 18 January 2019 - 07:41 AM

I almost forgot about the Grunter King spots in Forest of Wisdom on pre-evo, near the river. It was another popular leveling place, but on Evo those spots were replaced with Smouly mobs.

It was a proud day for me when I was strong enough to handle running between the two spots between the kings as they would alternate between spawning.

#32 XsybilX

XsybilX

Mage Representative

• Members
  • 308 posts

Posted 19 January 2019 - 07:38 AM

Here are some more memories. Years ago I was asked to do a good morning thread for King Arthur.. he did those back in his Mod days. Some shots from that...

gm4.jpg

gm2.jpg

Some random screenshots...

lunar.jpg

powerlevel.jpg

#33 XsybilX

XsybilX

Mage Representative

• Members
  • 308 posts

Posted 19 January 2019 - 04:11 PM

Have some more.. 'cause..

TG-Santas.jpg

SybilPwningGamp.jpg

Rawr-11-xx-2006.jpg

#34 LadyPsyber

LadyPsyber

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1242 posts

Posted 20 January 2019 - 04:48 PM

Sigh, I'm getting depressed. :(

Effing game is ending and it's STILL depressing me.

#35 Paulera

Paulera

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 143 posts
  • LocationBrasil

Posted 20 January 2019 - 06:39 PM

I found some screenshots I saved online:

Fy8v2DF.jpg

tGIQedc.jpg

tmekKg2.jpg

I0dggm9.jpg

WjnVfsV.jpg

And this last one was taken by a friend player, but my character appeared on the background. It was right after the implementation of those new weapons and Sikuku Prison, I was leveling to 200 and those were my Hawk Knuckles +6 that I used all the way to 200:

uTpAcLz.jpg

#36 Feuer

Feuer

They pay me to post

• Members
  • 10958 posts
  • Twitter:@LovatianOwl
  • LocationCaves of Owlverick
  • Server:Le' Forumz

Posted 21 January 2019 - 09:22 AM

Vanilla blue UI -.- Those were some fun times. Makes me think back to when I was like 14 years old during server maint, I would go out back and hop on the trampoline and just lay there, theory crafting hybrids I would try out.... that was 15 years ago... Jesus christ

#37 DarthKarla

DarthKarla

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 487 posts
  • LocationOver the rainbow

Posted 21 January 2019 - 12:49 PM

Vanilla blue UI -.- Those were some fun times. Makes me think back to when I was like 14 years old during server maint, I would go out back and hop on the trampoline and just lay there, theory crafting hybrids I would try out.... that was 15 years ago... Jesus christ

Yeah its hard to imagine how long ago that was I was 22 back in 2005  then it was a very dark time for me on a personal level but Ros gave me some hope even tthough most of the times I got rejected by clans and parties etc but still it gave me hope give me something to take my mind of the pain. b

But after it went P2P after the promo I stopped and my life got worst so no time for me to play.  oh but its not RoseNA its from the official RosePh server in my country oh well

But by 2012 life it seems taking a good turn so I tuned again  and it started to change my life one step at a time until I was invited by Valakas to join Vorasyn and later become one of its Deputies its a proud moment for me when the Website of the Clan became one of the recognize official fan sites one of the most active and sought after clan during the 2013 - 2014 period.

It changed my life and it is still to this very day it is still changing my life heck I know it will change my life after this server is long gone.

Edited by DarthKarla, 21 January 2019 - 12:49 PM.

#38 DaimaruReturns

DaimaruReturns

I am New.

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 06 February 2019 - 04:58 PM

I miss Rose Online before micro-transactions and venarunes/plutorunes etc. Back when Godly was a huge name. Everyone would hang out in TG, and Meltyblend would buff up, run in and kill everyone then run out. The Sikuku dungeon was the cool kids hangout. We would pile up at the entrance and watch those brave groups run into the mass swarm of enemies.

A lot of my life went into this game. I still remember logging in to the game when it was first released in NA. The amount of people was insane, the lag was insane. Took a whole day of killing just to kill a quest monster to proceed because so many people would be killing everything.

I remember becoming a 3D Modeler for this game, I submitted the Tortoise Shield and Jabberwock Shield. I was going to keep making new items for the game but they introduced micro-transactions and I told them I was done.

I miss the old days!

6ed1ff90c48d8b6a0b3c0276c86d6022.jpg
012a4b82068531b3553417ed16d8e26e.jpg

Haha wow nostalgia seeing those photos, yeah Coffee those were the days!!! TG, Clan field and Junon wars were the best!

Hope you’re well.

PEACE

#39 MarkOliver

MarkOliver

I am New.

• New Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 09 February 2019 - 01:07 AM

Can anyone still remmber me though? :D
farewell roseonline

these were my glory days
rm1STwF.jpg

#40 LadyPsyber

LadyPsyber

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1242 posts

Posted 09 February 2019 - 03:44 PM

Tik Tok. Ending of the game coming and it just won't stop. :(

#41 jandman13

jandman13

I am New.

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 10 February 2019 - 04:05 PM

BUTT he does kind of have a point.

omg LadyPsyber i totally remember you way back! i always bought all my [7] gems from you jeeeez what happened to this game? 

#42 LadyPsyber

LadyPsyber

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1242 posts

Posted 11 February 2019 - 04:10 PM

omg LadyPsyber i totally remember you way back! i always bought all my [7] gems from you jeeeez what happened to this game? 

Well, the end of the ending began when they sold the game to a conglomerate called "Gravity".  Now Triggersoft was a hot mess however they weren't a greedy hot mess. That is to say they didn't make a game that relied on item mall or you might as well not play.  At least Triggersoft would have figured out a way to keep a game of thousands going AND keep EU included in the game. Gravity had their hand massaging their wallets too damn much to care enough to think that one lost user was a serious loss because those singles turned to thousands when they pushed things.

#43 kjjuy

kjjuy

I am New.

• Banned
  • 3 posts

Posted 06 August 2020 - 01:28 PM

That was  very good one and i really likes their pants that has been wear.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users