November 21st RE:START Maintenance - Page 2 - News & Events - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

November 21st RE:START Maintenance

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
30 replies to this topic

#26 VModCinnamon

VModCinnamon

Tranquility

• VMod Retired
  • 16663 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 24 November 2018 - 10:20 AM

I don't have that option, I only have 13 out of the 14 you have. I've reinstall my  client as well and still nothing.

You might have the Arena option disabled.

Click on the Cog blue icon to bring up the game settings window, from there click on Video Configuration button, find and toggle Arena setting to what you desire.

#27 Wyndor

Wyndor

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 465 posts

Posted 24 November 2018 - 10:54 AM

I don't have that option, I only have 13 out of the 14 you have. I've reinstall my  client as well and still nothing.

What lvl are you?  I think there is a level requirement on the KVM mode they added.

#28 Wyndor

Wyndor

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 465 posts

Posted 24 November 2018 - 10:42 PM

@camp is it intended that a single person solo queing can indefinitely block out teams of 2 from getting into a match?  Pretty stupid can't 2v2 with your friends because someone is sitting there for hours solo qued....

Edited by Wyndor, 24 November 2018 - 10:50 PM.

#29 Drengineer

Drengineer

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 233 posts

Posted 25 November 2018 - 03:55 AM

there should be a waiting time limit.

can we have another card drop event for christmas?

#30 Wyndor

Wyndor

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 465 posts

Posted 25 November 2018 - 07:18 AM

Yeah something needs done. I understand trying to get the solo player in but it shouldn't be done in a way that forces you to ditch a friend. When a group of 4 decide to do 2s for fun it shouldn't remotely matter someone solo is waiting.

#31 Wyndor

Wyndor

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 465 posts

Posted 26 November 2018 - 02:57 AM

Camp when is slotted mid coming? You say after dupes are dealt with. Why does this matter for slotted mid? Surely you guys can atleast delete dupe maya purples... We are sick of waiting. There won't even be any sinxs playing by the time you guys release this ffs.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users